Through My Eyes

Story Info
She always did take what she wanted.
2.3k words
4.08
15.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see you. Watch you out of the corner of my eye from across the room, quietly. You know I'm there, I know that. You couldn't miss me when you saw me walk in. Your eyes followed as I crossed right in front of you to take a seat on the far side of the room. I ignored you as I walked past; refusing to acknowledge your existence.

I feel your eyes burning my skin when you think I'm not paying attention. Your gaze ignites the blood that courses through by body. You eyes turn back to the front of the room and I am left free to admire that which I long to covet. The body I want to make my own.

I want to feel your powerful thighs shifting under mine. Want to watch as you writhe in ecstasy as I hover over you, taunting you. I want your voice in my ear when you come. I want to know that your breath only leaves your body right at that exact moment for me and for me alone.

Your eyes watch the speaker, but I know you know I am drinking you in. Trying desperately to intoxicate myself with the pheromones you release unconsciously. You drip of sex. It leaks out of every pore on your skin. I want to run my tongue over your entire body and lap it up.

You are leaning over to her now, the woman at your side that also shares your bed at night. My eyes narrow and I feel jealousy slash through me. She doesn't deserve you. She hasn't even an inkling of what you are capable of.

I do.

She wants to harness you, rein in the animal that seethes beneath your skin. I want to free it. Let it escape and let you be who you really are.

My heart skips once, twice, when your ice blue eyes cut to mine as you whisper in her ear. You whisper promises that you have no intention of ever collecting on. Your lips brush over her earlobe and I swear I can feel them against my own. A whispered pledge of just what it is that you'd like to do to me, not her.

Why do you stay with her? You don't love her and she in turn, hates you. But she is certain she has you under her thumb, she is comforted in the knowledge that you have nowhere else to go.

But you do.

You lay with her in bed at night going through the motions, completing the act until she moans out once, sighing against your neck that she is tired now. She gives no consideration to you. Her eyes not alight with humor when she mocks that you haven't had your release.

Her back turns to you as she rolls over and she succumbs to sleep moments later. She is sated, there is none for you. You are left to your own devices.

Your hand is stone cold as you wrap it around the length of you. The coldness never diminishes despite the heat of yourself in your hand. You finally give yourself over, but it is a rigid, brutal orgasm and in seconds, it is gone.

There is no warm glow. No sudden release of intense, blinding pressure that you lose your voice to from screaming. You are left out on the vast glacier she abandons you on when she allows you to bed her.

How dare she?

I can't understand why you continually relent to her. She has you by the balls and you follow willingly. A long lost puppy dog with nowhere else to turn.

You shift back into your seat and glance fully in my direction now, growing bolder. My eyes meet yours, for I hide nothing. My intentions read clearly on my face and I smile a wide smile to you as my skin flushes. You return it and tilt your head, curious now because you know what you can do to a woman with just a glance.

She isn't like that. She doesn't care one bit what you want. She wants you there to provide her a quick, swift orgasm. The deed over, she turns her back on you for an untold amount of time until she needs you between her legs again.

You are just a thing to her.

No more, no less.

I shift my legs, cross the opposite over the other and I hear the soft rustle of my pantyhose as they shift. Your eyes narrow when you hear this and I realize that I have your full attention now.

A sly smile plays across my lips and your eyes narrow as you lean back in the chair, lifting your hand away from her back. She won't miss it.

I scan the room; see no one else is giving me notice but you. My stomach clenches when I realize I have your undivided attention. This is what I have been pining for.

Planning for.

Obsessing for.

I inch the fabric up on my practical ankle length khaki skirt. Your tongue flicks out between your lips, licking them wet as the fabric slides up past my knees.

My gaze slowly travels around the room once more before completing this ultimate act. Everyone is enraptured by the speaker on the stage; they pay no mind to the woman in the back corner lifting her skirt for you.

The straps of my garters are now clearly visible to you and I see that you ache to slide your finger under them to release the silky fabric of my hose. I do it for you because they are constricting and confining. I desperately want them off. I do not want even the thinnest amount of fabric between us once it happens.

An audible pop is heard as the first catch releases and my eyes frantically search the room again, certain that someone heard. That we've been found out. We both breathe twin sighs of release as no one takes notice.

Reaching around, I slide my finger under the other garter and quickly release the button. I inhale sharply as I slid my hands down my thigh, imagining that it is your hands completing the act. My brown loafer drops to the floor and I carefully remove the silk from my foot.

My hands slid up to my other thigh and now torturously remove the other pantyhose from my leg. Your hands visibly clench, your desire to have your hands on me is greater than you expected. It takes you by surprise and you fight to walk across the room and take what is so rightfully yours.

The other hose joins its twin on the pillow beside me. I shift against the window seat, sliding my hips down to make myself visible to you. Give you a perfectly unobstructed view of what you painfully desire now. I hear the instant it happens, the clear struggle for breath that slips past your lips when you see what you now want to bury yourself in.

She turns her head, asks if everything is alright. Your voice is strained as you whisper to her to assure her that everything is fine. She accepts your answer and turns her attention back to the speaker. Next to you, she is unable to hear that which I hear clearly across the room.

She doesn't deserve you.

Your mouth forms the words you can't speak to her. They soundlessly pass through the room and fall upon me like a ton of bricks. Your intentions are clear and I will not, can not, deny you what you so richly deserve.

My finger begins trailing a small circle down between my legs. Your eyes grow wide as my finger disappears between the folds and my head drops back. I battle back my disappointment when I discover that my arousal is so high, this event will be over before it began. The tension low inside of me is painful and spikes several times before I can even bear to pull my hand away, denying myself.

Not time yet.

I raise my finger to my lips and gaze at you as it slips past them. Your knuckles are vividly white as your struggle for control and your hands begin shaking. I playfully smile at you while rubbing my sex coated fingers over my lips, preparing for the time they will meet yours. Longing for the time that your taste will mingle with mine, merging together to create a taste unique to us.

My eyes close and I imagine your hands all over me. You lips caressing my nipples, your hands running endlessly through my hair. You know all the right places that I like to be touched, teased, and tempted without me having to say a word.

I imagine you crossing the room, ignoring her bewildered eyes as you push past her, and kneel before me. Your mouth closing over me at the same instant you push my legs up over your shoulders. I scream instantly as I come, the white hot hand holding me steady, clenching painfully before the exquisite release you give me.

You growl as you push my legs off your shoulders and lever them wide apart in anticipation of you. Your mouth crushes over mine and I can taste myself on you.

You can't wait any longer.

I don't want you to.

You plunge inside of me and my muscles instantaneously vise around you. This is what I have been waiting for, what I've wanted for so damn long. You press your hips tightly against my thighs and refuse to move.

Your mouth brushes my ear and you whisper that you want to feel it when it happens. That you crave it. You'll die without it.

My muscles comply willingly, ready to fulfill your every desire no matter what it is. The orgasm shatters through me, drawing a soft sigh from my lips.

You begin to move as the orgasm is fading off, its long fingers trailing torturously inside of me reminding me that it isn't done with me. Just as you aren't.

Your hips move back and I gasp sharply as I feel you partially withdraw from inside of me. My muscles clench around you, fighting against you pulling out.

You seek to not disappoint.

You slam forward into me and my legs surround your waist, urging you on. Your lips trail a circle of kisses around my exposed neck, igniting small fires. Thoughts of her disappear from your mind. It is never like this with her. She would never tease you as I have. She would never whimper audibly at the threat of withdrawing from her.

Your release comes swiftly, your control obliterated. I feel your hot wetness explode inside of me and it is what triggers my orgasm.

I own you now.

She no longer has claim.

You don't have a choice.

I stare at you still across the room as my mind begins to function again. My rampant imagination has calmed. A smirk lights your face and you shift in the chair. I can see your discomfort from the erection and I revel in it. I bask in the knowledge that with just a few thoughts I can make you this way.

It's never been this way for you before.

It won't be again, it will just get better.

I rise, pushing my skirt back down before crossing the room. A few eyes turn to watch me make my way toward you. Her head turns and she instantly sneers at me. She hates me now, what will she think when I steal you right from under her?

I don't care. She is the least of my concerns. You are the only thing in my head right now.

I stop behind your chair and smile down at you as you gaze up at me. She struggles to speak but we both ignore her easily. My finger lifts to trail across your lips. Your eyes close as my finger retreats and your tongue slips over your lips to taste me. You shoulders sag and your head drops back against my stomach.

She is furious now. Her face visibly turning visibly red as her own hands shake now. She is worried that everything she has worked so hard to accomplish is crumbling right before her very eyes. Her summation is correct.

You don't belong to her any longer.

You are mine.

I bend; press my lips against yours for the first time. Our tastes fuse as your tongue now slips past your lips and caress against mine. I willingly open my mouth to accept you and celebrate my triumph as I hear her begin to yell.

She tugs against your hand, but you slap it away to lift that same hand to my neck. Your fingers intertwine in my hair and push my mouth harder against yours.

We part, and our eyes cut to where she is now standing. She yells and rants, asking you just what the hell you think you are doing.

You know exactly what you are doing, for the first time in a long time, you see things clearly. But she doesn't even deserve your explanation. She isn't worth your time or effort any longer.

My hand closes over yours and I tug you out of your chair. We walk out of the room amid the vast sea of stairs. They are wondering how you are the one who got so lucky. They watch now as she explodes, her fury screaming after us as we leave.

The door shuts behind us and her voice is silenced. I rise onto my toes so that my lips touch yours once again, this time softly. I whisper against them what I've known all along.

"You never belonged to her."