Through My Oldest Son Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers

Almost whimpering, Eric pulled back, pulling his cock from my lips. A mouth full of cum swished over my teeth. I moved to jam my tongue into Maria's wet hole. Her legs clamped over my ears, her hips thrusting against my face as her own orgasm ripped through her body. Wet, sticky, her juices mingling with those in my mouth, I swallowed hard. I pulled her body to me, shoving my tongue deep into her cunt. I convulsed, my orgasm exploding through my loins, my cock spitting its' juices into Becky. Becky reached to me, pulling my body tighter against her as I spit deep in her body. Maria shuddered on my face, Becky clamped her cunt muscles hard, pulling my cock deep. With one more thrust, I shoved my cock even deeper in her willing body.

Pulling back, I had to breathe. Gasping for air, I pushed Maria away. My face was coated, sticky with her juices. Pushing Maria off her tits, Becky moved to me, kissing me passionately, her tongue teasing mine as we lay intertwined on the bed. Eric moved to lay with Maria, kissing her softly. My deflating cock slipped lazily from Becky's cunt. I flopped back, staring at the ceiling as Becky nuzzled my neck. I pulled her close.

"Well, ah," I whispered for all to hear. "Hi Maria," I quipped. "Glad you could come by," I said to no one. I heard her moan. Becky moved down my body, her tongue swirling around my nipple, the teeth grabbing the flesh firmly. Growling, I pulled her closer. "Careful woman," I whispered. "Know what you may start," I offered. She took a bigger bite, nipping firmly.

I glanced to Maria, her eyes flashing as Eric chewed on her tit flesh. "Doesn't Eric have an older sister too?" she asked. My mind flashed to Cathryn. My cock chubbed instantly. Becky moaned deeply!

"Do you suppose," her voice trailed off as she ground her cunt against my leg? She clamped down on my nipple, the pain searing my mind in a flash of light.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers
12