Through My Oldest Son Ch. 05

Story Info
Surprise ride.
2.5k words
4.56
82.5k
25

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 12/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers

Over the next hour, Becky and I got up, showered and dressed for the evening. Maria and Eric snuggled, jumped in the shower after we were done, also dressed, coming to join us shortly thereafter. They decided against going to the movie, the snow was falling heavier than earlier, and the roads were getting icy, and snow packed.

Becky and Maria disappeared into the kitchen to fix dinner. The kid and I sat to watch some sports, catching several highlights of the various conference basketball championships on ESPN. March madness was upon us again.

"After dinner, Mom and I have a surprise for you boys," Maria volunteered during our halibut dinner. "Did I mention it's sexual in nature," she said, straight faced in her demeanor.

"Somehow Maria, that does not surprise me," I responded. I looked to Eric, seeing his grin.

"Ok," Eric chipped in. "How about a game of Texas Hold'em after dinner, and we will bet articles of clothing as part of our hands," he continued.

It was agreed. Our card game would end up with naked participants. We would bet chips like normal, but could raise the pot any time with a bet of an article of clothing. And like chips, if you won a hand, you could put one article of clothing back on as well from the clothes pile. First thing we did was lose our shirts in our opening round, and when Maria won a clothes hand soon there after was put on my dress shirt. So the game got funny with each in varied clothing. Finally, per plan, we were mostly naked, sitting in the chairs, watching nipples harden, noting cocks standing at attention. The boys stroked, the girls caressed their lovely breasts to tease us. I won the card game.

"Ok," Becky said. "Men, head upstairs to the bedroom, get completely naked," she continued. "We will be in shortly," she finished.

"Hey son, let's 69 on the bed so they will find us engaged," I offered. He bounded to the bed as I stripped off my remaining clothes. Fisting my rigid cock, I knee walked up to his face, aimed my rigid cock to his lips, and pulled his head forward. His mouth opened wide, he sucked the head of my cock into his mouth. My hips flexed, shoving more cock into his mouth. I growled deep in my throat, his teeth raking down my engorged cock. His hand grabbed my hanging sac, rolling my balls carefully. I thrust my hips forward, shoving the remaining inches into his mouth. My body shuddered, absorbing his cock sucking.

I moved down quickly, laying to his side. I reached to grab his hard cock, pulling his body to me, my mouth capturing his cock head. He dripped precum. My lips sealed over the head, my tongue sliding over the soft flesh, probing into the eye of his cock. It tasted salty to me as I sucked his cock down my throat. I bobbed my head up and down his glorious shaft, watching his hairy balls bounce, seeing his hairy thighs push forward to impale me with his engorged cock. We spent several minutes enjoying each other. I humped hard against his mouth as he deep throated my cock, taking me balls deep in his face.

"Ok, stop that," Becky interjected. Rolling back, I noted she was handing us something. "Here, put these on," she instructed. Focusing on the item, I found a blind fold. Looking to Eric, he also had one, slipping it quickly into place over his eyes. "No peeking," Becky instructed. "On the edge of the bed, on your knees, chest on the bed, side by side," she continued. "We'll be right back," she finished.

We moved quickly, knowing we had something coming to do with our backsides.

"You don't think," my whisper trailed off. My mind flashed numerous thoughts, but most likely, some sort of anal play was coming. Our showers had left our bodies very clean. "We are going to get our butts licked, son," I muttered to Eric. My body tingled. I was anticipating being spoiled. I pulled my blind fold over my eyes. Blackness surrounded my thoughts.

Seconds passed quickly. The women were behind us, their voices muffled, muttering amongst themselves. I anticipated their touch. Which one? What would they do? Would they lick our butts? Probe us with their tongues. My balls ached. My rigid cock hung heavy between my legs. I spread my knees shoulder width apart, wondering how my hairy ass looked to the women behind us. Eric's ass popped into my mind. Less hairy, but still masculine, I could see his private hole, his brown, puckered sphincter so vulnerable. My cock jumped as my body shuddered.

A soft pair of hands caressed my ass, so softly, so gently I had no perception which woman it was. I could feel the nails rake over the flesh, probing my crack. I bent hard at the waist, putting my chest on the bed. I could feel her breath, her tongue touch my exposed flesh. Lightly, she licked up, down my crack, her tongue darting deep between the cheeks, searching for my own tight ring. With each probe, my breath held, wanting her to touch me, to press on my hole. My cock throbbed.

I could feel her pull her body close, licking up my backside, pressing her tits to my ass. Standing firm, nipples hard, I believed it was Maria having her way with me. I could feel her lift her tit, slide her nipple in my crack, push it toward my hole, and lean to nip my ass carefully. My breathing was ragged. I could hear Eric, his breathing coming in gasps as well. Finally, she landed squarely on my hole, her tongue pressing hard, probing me, trying to penetrate me. Her tongue licked big circles around my hole.

I jumped as she slid her hand up the backside of my balls, her fingers walking up my flesh. Her index finger found my hole, rotating over the sphincter in circles. With a crook of her finger, the fingertip aligned perfectly, and shoving quickly, penetrated my body to her first knuckle. I groaned loudly, tilting my hips even more, wanting her to thrust her finger deep. Withdrawing slightly, she shoved her finger back in my ass, thrusting hard to jam it deep in my ass. Pulling out, I could hear her opening a container. A second passed. Her finger coated my asshole with lubricant, easing her penetration. After several thrusts, her finger penetrated me easily. The warmth spread through my body as she hammered me hard. Her breathing was labored as well, her lust evident.

But I had been confused earlier. It was Becky, she was my partner in our play. She bit down on my flesh, nipping me as she penetrated my ass. I could smell the ky jelly as she hammered my puckered hole. Hesitating, she pulled out of my ass. From the lack of sounds, Maria also quit penetrating Eric as well. Time passed so slowly.

I felt hands on my hips, Becky saddled up to my backside. I could feel her softness, her warmth press against my ass. Stepping back slightly, she probed my hole again. Lights flashed bright as she penetrated me, sliding easily, quickly into my ass. My breath exploded from my body as my channel was filled with cock. Her body pressed hard against me, her hips flush to my ass, her cock ripping deep into my bowels. My mind exploded as she withdrew her cock.

Savagely, Becky pulled her body back to mine, her cock sliding quickly, completely into my ass. Becky was fucking me, fucking my ass with a strap-on cock. She pulled her petite body hard to me, thrusting deep. I froze, my body slowly arching back, taking her cock, impaling my body on her appendage.

"Yes baby, let me fuck your ass," she whispered huskily. I groaned deeply, vibrating my core as she thrust deep. I thrust my hips back to her, my ass open, ready for her to fuck. Her movements increased in speed, hammering my ass repeatedly. Grabbing the sheet, I pushed back to meet her thrusts again.

I reached to pull the blind fold off, glancing to Eric. His face was contorted, his body absorbing the same treatment as mine. I glanced to his ass, noting Maria, her chin drawn hard to her chest, was hammering his ass, pulling savagely on his hip bones, driving, slamming her body against his. Her teeth clenched, she was lost in her assault of his ass.

I reached under his hip, grabbing his rigid cock. If he was as hot as I, I would have him exploding, shooting his cum in seconds. I started pumping his cock hard, my hand choking the shaft, pumping the shaft hard, thumping against the head's crown.

His hand returned the favor, reaching beneath my hips, grabbing my rigid cock as well. Several strokes later, I was near my own orgasm. But I did not want to blast into the air. I wanted a warm, wet hole to deposit my liquids. My orgasm would have to wait for a few more minutes.

Becky hammered my ass, her breathing growing shallow, her orgasm washing through her body as she fucked me. I moved quickly under Eric, sliding his cock down my throat as I moved under him. With my rigid cock in his face, he opened his mouth wide, and swallowed my cock to the base. Maria slammed his ass, pounding his flesh hard. Grabbing his balls, I watched Maria pull her plastic cock out of his ass, only to plunge deep a second later. I gurgled over his cock, my throat and mouth sucking hard.

I felt Becky lift my legs, prop a pillow under my ass. Supported, she thrust her plastic cock back into my ass, shoving the large plastic cock deep into my body. As she thrust forward, my balls exploded, my cum jettisoning up my tubes, along my long shaft, and erupting deep into Eric's mouth and throat. Eric's hips thrust hard to my mouth, holding firm as his cock burst, spitting his cum deep in my throat. We fucked harder, grinding, shoving, sucking, and whimpering groans of completion.

Maria humped hard to Eric's backside, her body convulsing against his ass. Her body, racked by her orgasm, buckled. Eric's cock shrank from my mouth, growing flaccid. I sucked his soft pecker, rolling it around my mouth, against my teeth. I chewed softly on his soft meat.

My cock grew too sensitive for his continued sucking. I pulled my cock from his mouth. Flexing my ass, I squirted Becky's cock from my ass. I had been royally violated. Closing my eyes, I could still feel her invading my body. I would be sore tomorrow. I moved up the bed, pulling Becky with me.

"Damn woman," I whispered. "Maria's idea," I questioned. She nodded affirmatively.

"Maria, you nasty little bitch," I groaned loudly. "Fuck that was hot," I whispered, reaching to touch her as they joined us on the bed.

"Hot was watching your stud son shoot his cum in your mouth," she groaned, squeezing her legs together. "And you swallowed every fucking drop," she groaned even louder. "My cunt is throbbing," she continued. "And, I need you to suck my clit," she whispered. "Trade partners," she queried?

Becky almost jumped to get at Eric. About as quickly as she could, she straddled his shoulders, dropping her dripping cunt over his face. His hands reached up her body, his fingers grabbing her swollen nipples, twisting them hard. "Yes Baby," whispered Becky. "Make momma cum sweetie," she whispered softly. I heard Eric growl into her cunt.

Maria had risen to one knee, her other leg bent, resting on her foot, her cunt open wide for my view. Her hand was about 3-inches in front of her pussy, her protruding clit very visible. A string of her juices was attached to her slick lips, draping to her index finger. Her hand offered her sex to me. "She is so fucking wet," she growled. "Fuck me with your mouth, make me cum," she pleaded.

I slid quickly under her cunt, my hands pulling her down to me. As she settled over my face, I sucked her clit deep into my mouth, my teeth grabbing her swollen flesh, nipping firmly. I thrashed her sex, my tongue dancing over her clit, mashing it against my teeth. Her hips jumped, her growl vibrating the bedroom. Reciprocating, Maria sucked my flaccid cock into her mouth. It was such a lazy, sensitive session, my toes almost curled. I licked up and down her slit, probing her cunt on several occasions, and returned to her clit. I could feel her body responding, her orgasm approaching. As her body tensed, I flicked her clit furiously back and forth, driving her over the edge, her body grew rigid, flexed hard, then flopped against my mouth. Her juices poured from her body.

My cock had grown rigid again. After her orgasm, I pushed her down, wanting her to ride me reverse cowgirl. Her wet cunt coated my cock as she slid over me. Raising her hips, fisting my hard cock, she quickly pounded down, impaling her body. She rode hard as I probed her backside, my thumb rolling over her tightest hole. Popping into her ass, she slammed her hips down my shaft hard, grinding her clit on my flesh. Each time she pulled up, I watched her cunt lips stretch, releasing only when they could not grip any more. My cock glistened, her juices coating my flesh.

A slow, deep orgasm built, pulsating up my cock, spitting into her body. I raised my hips to penetrate her hard. My body convulsed softly, hips flexing, cock spitting deep in her body. She flattened on my legs, my cock buried in her cunt.

Flesh on flesh exploded in my ears. I turned quickly to find Eric pounding his mother doggie style, his hips slapping her flesh hard, the resulting noises filling the room. Becky was screaming, her voice guttural.

"Fuck Mother," she screamed. "Oh my God, fuck your Mother," she continued. Almost incoherent now, she muttered over and over. Her tits bounced off her collar bones, hit her chest, and bounced again. Eric pounded his hips hard, thrusting deep, fast, repeatedly. Becky's body went spastic, her orgasm ripping through her core, convulsing, her words lost in her passions. Her body limp, Eric pounded her wet cunt hard. Within seconds, he erupted into his orgasm, his fingers pulling hard on her hip bones, driving his cock deep. As his orgasm passed, he collapsed over her limp body, sliding to the bed. One final thrust ground his cock deep again.

The only sound in the room was breathing, ours more normal, theirs returning to normal. I reached to caress Becky's hair. Her eyes smiled at me. My cock had a small spasm race up and down my body. I groaned deeply.

A picture of me fucking Maria's ass flashed into my brain. Eric on his back, was sucking her clit, extending his tongue to lick my shaft. His rigid cock being ridden by his mother, facing Maria. We had a long night ahead of us.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers