through the ages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dottie must be in the shower, I heard the water running, and Kayla is locked in her room with the music blaring... couldn't even hear my knocking. " Now Jo was looking to get an eyeful of this "young man" She was intrigued by his naked presence, but couldn't see his unit because of the swirling waters. It had literally been years since she became a widow and had access to a naked man, especially such a younger one. The older men she had been "with" weren't much to look at and didn't perform anything for her satisfaction. Jo wandered over to the still untouched wine cooler. "I take it you are here with Dottie? I'll just steal a little of this drink while I wait for her to come out" Jo said as she took a couple of long drinks from it and gingerly set it back down. "Yes, we met at the gym and she invited me over for a, ha, relaxing er, treatment... in the hot tub. " Stumbled Jeff.

Now Jo was a little more relaxed and felt a little power over the stranger in the tub, bolstered by her imbibing. " I don't think Dottie gets out enough, she never talks about going on dates or being with men and all. She's still quite young and doesn't have to act like her old mother here. I am glad that she has you here young fellow" she said. "Perhaps you might want your shorts back, here let me get them. " She got up and as she turned toward the shorts. She hit a wet puddle, slipped and fell rather hard on her back. Jeff sprang into action, leaping out of the tub, onto his knees, next to her prone position. Jo was stunned but alert. She was feeling the water penetrating her clothes but just lay there wondering what the other damage was. " Don't move... Lets make sure that there is nothing broke" Jeff said with authority. They went through a checklist of limbs and functions. Apparently, Jo was able to move everything. As she was recovering she couldn't help but notice Jeff's penis. It was so big that she ended up staring at it. It was relaxed but big looking, she wondered what it looked like erect. Jeff didn't notice this at first, but it became obvious in a few seconds and again he was feeling like an idiot.

"Young man, please help me up, I'm getting wet here and I think I'm OK. " she stammered as she grabbed for his arms in an effort to rise. She deliberately pulled hard on them while not really trying to move much. Jeff slipping and falling onto her rewarded these efforts. His wet dick landing in the vee neck of her dress briefly. He barley fell on her when he sprung back up and this time to a standing position. She then sat up and grabbed at the wet spot on her chest, just briefly visited by his naked manhood. She smiled looking up, now directly at his dick, saying "I'm sorry I must have had a few too many COCKtails at the wedding. I'm just a clumsy old lady crashing my daughters good time, help me up and I will get out of here. "

Not really meaning what she just said and saying it in a tone that was about as insincere as she could get. Jeff, now on firm footing bent over and easily pulled her up. She was a little unsteady, especially on her heels. Jeff bent over asking her to slip off the shoes so she could steady herself. Smelling her perfume, and feeling her warm body next to his, was causing the normal reaction to his dick, it was getting hard. Jo noticed this and rocked into Jeff, grabbing his shoulders to steady her while making sure that her tits were smashed up against him. She stood about 5'6" in her stocking feet. She didn't let go right away, it felt too good. Jeff then hooked his arms around her lower back so to steady their bodies so they both wouldn't fall over. Jo held it for a few more seconds before slowly releasing and Jeff similarly reacted. "Oh my, I am a sight, my dress is ruined, my hair mussed, my rump feels like a giant bruise and my back is going to be sore. " Jo muttered stepping back.

Jeff thought just the opposite. He felt a strong attraction to her and really now didn't care that he was naked, she had checked out his equipment already, there was nothing left to hide. He liked the way she felt, the way she presented herself and most of all he liked her because she was older, almost motherly. Jo, not caring herself about where she was or who would see her, the alcohol released those feelings, announced. "Hey I have an idea, how about I get into the hot tub to soothe my aching bones? Hell my hair is ruined, my clothes are wet, and you don't look too scared by this old woman. Please help me with these clothes will you Jeff?" and with that she turned and struggled with the zipper on her dress, trying to pull it down. Jeff moved close behind her and pulled it all the way down in one strong movement.

"Damn, that feels good having a man around to help out. " Jo said with a hint of seduction in her voice. As it fell to the floor Jeff reached down and caught it, gently lifting her legs one at a time to minimize the damage to it. She had a black slip, which she pulled the shoulder straps down on and shed in a similar manner. Jeff picked that up also. There she was in pantyhose and a black, heavy bra, her gold necklace and matching earrings adding accent to her sensuality. "Might as well get the rest off... that should make you feel a little more comfortable Jeff" Jo said laughingly. She reached back and popped the four-clasped undergarment.

Immediately the freed breasts hung low towards the slight paunch of her tummy as she released the material. Her nipples and surrounding areolas were very dark, and larger than Kaylas. They contrasted severely to her milky white breasts. Jeff quickly grabbed it before it hit the floor. He glanced at the size tag, 42DD. She then hitched both thumbs in the sides of the pantyhose and hooking her underpants at the same time, pulling them down in one motion. Her pubic area was almost all gray proving her old age. Jeff bent over and helped her step out of these. She then turned and walked gingerly to the tub and stepped in, lowering herself to be completely submerged, save her head.

Jeff watched this in wonderment. He always wanted to have sex with an older woman, and maybe this was his chance, depending on who else showed up to interrupt. To him she was better looking than the other two members of her family. She had a grace about her that commanded his attentions. He was intoxicated by her naked presence. He gently placed her clothes on a nearby table and went directly to the tub, without being invited. He got in and sat directly next to Jo, putting his arm around her and pulling her close to him. She snuggle into his chest and just savored the moment. It felt so good, the hot water, the hot male body, and the relaxing effects of the evening's alcohol.

If they hadn't been in the hot water, surely she would be seeping with wetness herself; she felt thirty years younger. She started to stroke his chest, gently, hoping that he would now become the aggressor. Old habits die-hard, she didn't want to look like a cheap whore. "Let the man lead the way," she thought. Jeff picked up on this and appreciated the fact that she was going to let him be the lead, something that distracted him about the other two members of the family.

He leaned down and gently kissed her lips, several times. Then his other hand reached over and massaged her breasts. They felt very heavy in his hands, almost too big for them. Her nipples were responding, and she was beginning to get lost in the feelings that were long dormant. But suddenly she realized where she was. She pulled back, rose up, and led Jeff out of the hot tub. He was unsure about what to do, but followed dutifully. She went over and grabbed the pile of her clothes he went and got his, while she waited. She then went into the house and down a hall to what was obviously a spare bedroom. She turned on the light, placed her clothes on the dresser, shut and locked the door, went over and pulled down the bed covers and lay back. Jeff quickly joined and lay next to her and began kissing her breasts.

They were by far the largest that he had seen and handled. She was reaching over to shut off the light, when Jeff grabbed her hand and stopped her. "I want to see your beauty, drink it in, please leave it on. " He whispered. She responded by pulling him closer, and opening her legs. He mounted her, missionary style. She was flowingly wet and took him to the hilt on the first thrust. She was just the right size, not painfully tight like her daughter. Yet tight enough to feel the muscles respond to his unit. There were many moans and sighs from both performers. After a few minutes her pussy spasmed to a loud moaning orgasm, he responded in kind, filling her with his liquid. This by far was the best sex of the night for him and maybe the best ever for her. He rolled off her and lay back on the bed. She rolled onto her side and looked at him with a new vigor she hadn't felt in years.

"I would like to become a woman of the new millennium Jeff. I want you to do things to me that you would do to, say someone my daughter's age. I know that I am old fashioned. I want to try stuff that I hear about. I would like to perform oral sex on you, but I never did it before I need some direction. I want you to taste me also. I want you to shave my area, I want to be on top, on my hands and knees and any other way that could bring both of us pleasure. Would you have the patience with me?" Jo bubbled, like a kid in a candy store.

His answer came in an instant. He leaned over, gently pushed her down, spread her legs and proceeded to kiss her starting on her mouth and slowly proceeding down her neck, to her tits, then her navel, then the loose lips of her pussy. She was going to enjoy this.

Meanwhile, Dottie, clad in a thick bathrobe entered the deck area looking for Jeff. The tub running and no one being around puzzled her. She shut off the tub, and went to the front window. Even more puzzling was the fact that her mother's car was parked out front and Jeff's was still there. "What the hell is going on?" she wondered out loud. She went down the hall to the thumping sound of Kayla's music, and then she heard some muted moaning coming from the spare bedroom. "No, it can't be... Could it?" Dottie thought. "I leave him in the hands of my tramp daughter and he ends up with my mother?" What was she going to do?

12