Through The Curtain

Story Info
An exhibitionist submits to her lover.
2k words
4.34
35.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a sexy, romantic morning, kissing, teasing, planning, he told her to shower and then laid out her clothes for the shopping trip. They were going to choose some sexy new clothes for her, and it would be an erotic adventure for them both. She came into the bedroom, naked and warm from her shower, soft and sexy, and he watched her, looking for and finding the submission in her eyes. His arousal, already simmering, threatened to boil over, but he kept it in check. She walked up to him, put her arms around his neck, and kissed him softly, rubbing her nakedness against his clothing, feeling his heat. He stroked her back, her sexy bottom, kissing and teasing her, pulling her against him. She moaned softly, melted against him. He pushed her away, telling her to get dressed, and she reluctantly, but obediently, did as he asked.

On the bed lay her tight cotton shorts, and her sweatshirt, cut off to show her tummy, and if she wasn't careful, her breasts. There was no bra, no panties. He watched her intently as she slid the shorts up her silky legs, and then pulled the shirt over her head. Looking at him for approval, she smiled softly. "Have I pleased you," her eyes seemed to ask. And she knew that she had.

As they drove to the store, they talked about everyday things, but his right hand massaged her thigh, and then crept up to cup her breast, tugged at her nipple. At a stoplight, he told her to pull the shirt up above her breasts, and she did, closing her eyes, wondering if the people in the next car could see. "Look at them," he told her, and she forced herself to turn her head. An older man with gray hair stared openly at her full breasts. She felt her nipples harden in response. The light changed and they drove on, finally reaching the mall.

After parking, he pulled her to him, kissing her, pinching her nipples into sensitive peaks. Slipping his fingers into the leg of her shorts, he gently rubbed her swollen pussy lips, then pushed his finger into her wetness. Her heat made him groan, and she, emboldened by his response, lifted his shirt to rub his chest, feel his nipples harden. She loved the way his chest felt, so hard, toned, and sexy. He pressed her into the seat, deepening the kiss, the contact. She whimpered with need, and it was only the honking of a nearby car that brought them to their senses.

As he pulled away from her, she said no, her wildness, her heat, wanted him not to stop. Let's go in honey, he said, and she got out of the car, her legs shaky, and took his arm to walk into the building. He knew how she looked to others, her wild, messy hair, eyes dark with passion, kiss-swollen lips, hard nipples poking through her shirt. He knew why people stared, knew they could see the arousal ready to explode from her. And knowing, seeing, that they knew, made him wild, hard, dominant. He took her into the store, into the lingerie department, and looked around briefly before selecting a sheer thong and bra set and handing it to her. Put this on baby, he told her, and watched her disappear into the dressing room. He sat down on a chair near the entrance to the room she had entered, a chair that gave him a direct view of the curtain she was behind, and waited impatiently. ....

As he waited, he saw her slide the curtain open a little, giving him a teasing glimpse of her inside the little room. His cock felt hot, heavy, and full against his belly. She opened the curtain a little more. He could see the mirror on the back wall of the room now, and he could see her standing in front of it. She smiled teasingly at him in the mirror, and then slowly pulled her shirt over her head. She could see the dark passion in his eyes as he watched her strip. She looked down at her breasts, liking the way her nipples tightened, hardened in the air-conditioned coolness of the store. She lightly ran her fingers over them, letting her head fall back as the hot sensation of her fingers emanated from her nipples. She pinched and tugged at them, stretching them cruelly, enjoying the pleasure-pain, and knowing how much he loved to make her do that.

She opened her eyes briefly, watching him, gauging his reaction to her, and seeing how intense his eyes looked, she slid her hands to her waist and slowly pushed the shorts down over her curvy hips. She saw his gaze travel downward, watching, waiting to see her pussy. And she stopped, leaving it covered, and ran her hands back up to her breasts, teasing them more, kneading them while he watched. She saw the impatience in his eyes, and knew she was asking for trouble, delicious trouble, she thought, and smiled naughtily at him. She turned around, her back to the mirror now, and pushed the shorts down over her sexy ass, then leaned over to push them down her legs. He could see her there, her ass toward the mirror, spread open for his eyes, her pussy visible between her thighs.

She stepped out of the shorts and moved her legs apart, still bending over, showing him her wet pink cunt. She ran her hands up her legs, over her ass, and finally, rubbed her pussy, knowing he was watching, knowing he was aching hard for her. She pushed two fingers into her cunt, fucking herself while he watched, then pushed a wet finger up her ass. She knew that would drive him wild. She finger fucked her ass for a few seconds, then stood back up and turned around and looked at him in the mirror. She could see the hot, dominating need in his eyes. He stared at her without smiling.

She picked up the sheer panty set, slipped them off the hanger, and pulled the thong panties up her legs, sliding the elastic string sides over her hips. She pulled the back string firmly into her ass crack, the way he wanted her to, and then looked into the mirror, studying her appearance. She could easily see her pussy outlined under the sheer fabric of the panties. They were like wearing nothing, except better, she thought, and gave him a wicked grin. He nodded approval, and she reached for the bra. It was nearly too small for her full breasts, but she squeezed into it. Her light brown nipples, full and round under the sheer white cloth, were also completely visible. The bra lifted her breasts, pushing them up, giving her sexy cleavage. Again she looked to him for approval. He crooked his finger at her, indicating she should step out of the cubicle, model the set for him. He saw the fear in her eyes then, like a doe in the headlights, but he also saw the submission, the need to obey, and he knew she would do as he asked. His cock got even harder. A feeling of hot power surged through him.

She tentatively stepped from the dressing room, wanting to use the curtain to hide herself, he could tell, but he motioned her forward, away from any protective covering, and she obediently walked to him. "You look beautiful baby," he told her, smiling, "turn around for me." And she did, needing his touch, his guidance, his direction, and his control of her. His finger trailed up the crack of her ass, following the path of the g-string. He heard her breath catch, felt her ass clench as he touched it. An older couple walked by as she stood there. He made her turn around again, show them her front, and the older woman gasped when she saw her nakedness. He could tell she was ready to run, to bolt back into the dressing room. "It's ok, baby," he whispered. "Relax, you look beautiful. It's ok..." and he saw her calm, take a deep breath, knew his voice, his words controlled her. He stood up, took her face in his hands and looked into her eyes. The submission was there, the love, the need, and he said "thank you, baby..." then whispered to her... "Go back in the dressing room, leave the curtain open more, and sit on the bench in front of the mirror naked. Show me how hot you are lover..."

He watched her walk back into the little room, and his cock ached with need, watched her leave the curtain open more, as he'd told her. She pulled off the bra and panties and sat down on the bench. She put one leg up onto the bench beside her, which spread her pussy so wide, showed him how hot and wet she was... god, her cunt lips were glistening. He could see the wetness running in rivulets down her ass and onto the bench she sat on. Her eyes were so glazed with passion she appeared drugged, wild, out of control. He still stood in front of the chair, his huge hard cock poking at the front of his jeans. It was all he could do not to stroke it right then, feel it throb in his hand. He felt ready to explode. He couldn't take his eyes off her then, her nakedness, her hot, wild need.

She stroked her pussy with two fingers, up and down, circling her sensitive clit, and then he watched as she brought the fingers to her mouth and sucked greedily, tasting her wetness. He groaned softly, thinking about how she tasted, remembering how it felt to have his mouth on her cunt, to fuck her with his tongue. His cock felt hot and sticky inside his shorts, dripping with precum. She had her eyes closed now, rubbing her pussy with one hand, while the other plucked at her hard nipples. He could tell by how flushed her face was, how hard she was breathing that she would cum soon. He watched as she stopped touching her clit, moved her wet fingers down to her ass, and pushed one, then two, into her tight asshole. His cock jumped in his pants. God, how he loved to fuck her tight ass, and how she begged for it. He looked at her face, and she was watching him. He saw her mouth the word "please", and he was lost, forgot where he was, and moved toward her.

He didn't even remember going into the dressing room with her, pulling the curtain shut behind him, but he knew he had... All he knew was that he was on his knees in front of her, his jeans open, cock free, pushing the head of it up and down her slit, rubbing her hot clit with the head of it, sucking at her swollen nipples. She moaned, whimpered, begged him, and he finally gave in, pushing his thick cock up her ass. He pushed her legs up and apart even more, spreading her so open for him. Slowly he worked his cock into her tightness, god, he couldn't believe how tight and hot she was, how dripping wet. He pushed in completely, and she was moaning with every breath, begging him to fuck her, saying please in little whimpers that drove him wild.

He began pumping her ass with strong even strokes, kissing her, and rubbing her swollen clit with his fingers. And she was so hot for him, needed him so much, that she melted in a hot, explosive orgasm, and he could feel her ass clenching around his cock as she came and came. He kept kissing her, trying to quiet her cries of pleasure, and finally the tight heat of her ass was too much and he couldn't hold back anymore. He felt his cum build, then wash over him in huge waves of pleasure. His cock spurted again and again, filling her ass with his hot cum. He held her tightly, buried so deeply inside her, and tasted her mouth with soft kisses. She felt so soft and pliable now, so relaxed, warm, and he loved her this way too. She smiled up at him with soft, loving submission, and whispered, "thank you, lover."