Through The Eyes Of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to fall asleep, I think." Joel yawned.

"Me too. Wake me up in the morning with a kiss, would ya?" Eve shot him a sleepy smile.

"I'll see what I can do."

Christmas morning dawned bright and sunny. Extra bright, since it managed to give more than a dusting of snow. Looking out the windows fairly hurt Joel's eyes. Eve was still sleeping peacefully, one hand tucked under her face. Her cheeks were flushed with sleep, and he smiled. His wife. She was a beautiful creature, inside and out. Memories of the night before danced behind his eyes, and he felt himself becoming aroused yet again.

They had woken at some point in the middle of the night and made love again, and as amazing as their first time had been, the second was ten times better. They had both shed some of their insecurities and started to teach each other what they liked. It had been unlike anything either of them had experienced. Before he could get too deep into that thought process, Joel snuck from the bedroom and began whistling under his breath once he hit the hallway. After his shower, he threw some cinnamon rolls into the oven and went to retrieve Eve's gifts from his trunk.

He crunched through the covering of snow, squinting painfully. The church bells rang the hour. It was eight o'clock. He needed to be getting Eve up soon. Suddenly a wicked idea struck him. She had said to wake her up with a kiss....

Joel grabbed the bags of gifts and brought them in quickly, tucking them under the tree. He pulled the cinnamon rolls from the oven and turned it off, then headed for the bedroom. Eve had rolled onto her back, and her legs were splayed to each corner of the foot of the bed. Joel smirked and gently climbed onto the bed. He pushed the blankets out of his way, and went to work.

Eve came awake, noticing three things. One, it was excessively bright behind her eyelids, two, she was chilled and not under the blankets, and three, she felt something between her legs. At that, her eyes flew open and she looked down to see the top of Joel's head. Eve squirmed, embarrassed to have him.. Down there, doing what he was doing. Her embarrassment won out over the nice feelings it was bringing to her, and she wriggled up the bed away from him.

"What are you doing?" Eve pulled the blanket up over her nude body.

"Waking you up with a kiss, Sleeping Beauty." Joel grinned.

"Very cute. Did I hear you say you wanted to get me a cup of coffee?"

"Sure thing." Joel sprung from the bed, whistling as he went.

Eve flew from the covers, almost stumbling in her haste. She entered the bathroom and took a shower, wincing at the pain of newly used muscles she didn't know she had. Once clean, she felt better. She was pretty embarrassed that she actually used the 'f' word the night before, and she had to remind herself they had done nothing wrong. Still, everything was just slightly awkward.

Eve entered the bedroom and Joel sat on the edge of the bed, coffee in hand, looking for all the world like he'd lost his best friend.

"What's the matter?" Eve came to stop in front of him and took the cup from his hand.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"Just then. Before I got your coffee. Did I offend you?"

"No. Oh, no. I just- er.. Well, I've never... before. I just didn't..." Eve stirred the air in front of her with her hand, trying to rummage up the correct words.

"Ah. I see. I guess we've never really talked about that. I'm sorry if I startled you. I was trying to be silly I guess." Joel looked uncomfortable.

"No, you did fine. It's just... that's new to me, and I wanted a shower, and.. I'm sorry. You look like I gave you a pony for Christmas and then the pony died. I apologize."

"It's all right. Let's go open our gifts." Joel stood to head for the living room, when Eve's hand stopped him.

"Joel. I'm sorry. All of this is new to us. It will take a minute to get used to everything, that's all."

He glanced up at her face. "I suppose you're right. I'm sorry too."

Eve took a deep breath, embracing the scarlet woman within that she had become. She set the coffee on the nightstand, and untied her robe.

"Eve, we've got to go to church here in a bit..." Joel backed away from her, trying not to laugh.

"We're on our honeymoon. No one will think a thing of it." Eve grinned and rolled her shoulders, letting the robe slide down her arms.

"But-but.." Joel sputtered, and backed right into the bed.

"I think I want that kiss after all." Eve's breasts brushed against his arm as she moved past him and climbed onto the bed.

Joel looked over his shoulder at her and watched as she laid on her back and spread her legs. The blush that was her constant companion covered her face, her neck, and her upper chest. Eve wasn't quite as self assured as she seemed. He watched her thigh muscles quiver as he climbed into bed next to her, and he laughed as her stomach muscles jumped when he brushed his fingertips over her skin. His fingers moved to her slit almost immediately, and her hips lifted from the bed when he grazed her clit.

Joel moved and climbed between her legs, kissing down her inner thigh from her knee to her pussy. Eve struggled internally to keep her legs parted, but when she felt Joel's breath fan across her delicate flesh, and felt his tongue and lips doing wonderful things to her clit, all thoughts of modesty left her. Joel's tongue massaged her clit one minute, lapped at it the next, and in between his lips drew tight around it and he sucked. His tongue washed a path up and down each lip, swirling in the middle, circling her clit and plunging inside of her.

Eve's hands clenched the sheets as she moaned and squirmed beneath him. Joel's hands moved to steady her hips, and Eve thought she was going to die on the spot. His mouth was very well educated, which gave her a moment's pause, but nothing could keep her off track very long. She was close... and Eve decided she wanted to feel her husband inside of her.

"Joel..?"

He smothered a laugh. "Yes, dear?"

"Um, what you're doing is divine, but would it bother you to get yourself up here so I can feel you inside of me?"

"Your slightest wish is my command."

"I just didn't want to come alone. It doesn't seem useful if you aren't inside me to feel me pulsing around you."

Her words hit him like a punch in the gut. He moved up her body quickly and plunged inside of her almost without pause. He began thrusting wildly, gritting his teeth while she whimpered and purred against his neck. Joel grabbed one of her legs and lifted it to open her wider, so she could take him deeper. And she did. Eve practically screamed as his cock bumped against her womb again and again. It didn't take long before Eve was whispering 'yes' with each stroke, and Joel felt perspiration break out on his neck as he tried to hold back and let go at the same time.

Finally, Eve won the battle. She bit down onto his shoulder as she came, her hips flexing and pussy clamping while Joel gave a last few thrusts and followed closely behind her. He rocked into Eve as his cock drained itself inside of her, and tried valiantly to catch his breath.

"I'm ready for my presents now!" Eve was gasping for breath but she still managed to show enthusiasm as she rolled him off of her.

"I'm ready for a nap." Joel shut his eyes and pretended to snore.

"I don't think so." Eve leaned over and gave his cock a swipe with her tongue before she darted from the bed.

"Ah! Oh, wow. All right, I'm up, I'm up." Joel got out of bed and pulled his pants back up.

Out in the living room, Eve had put her robe back on and was happily sipping coffee and eating a cinnamon roll. They exchanged their presents with great enjoyment. Not only was it Christmas day, but they were married, their moral dilemmas were solved, and the sexual tension that had been following them around had abated somewhat.

They made love on the floor in front of the tree on top of wrapping paper, then wandered to the bathroom and touched and kissed each other under the spray of the shower head. They laughed, they loved, and they enjoyed each other. Finally, the couple made their way to the bed once again, and fell asleep in each others arms.

The shrill ringing of the telephone startled them both awake. Joel reached for the receiver and the abrupt silence was almost as obnoxious as the noise had been.

"Hello?" Joel blinked and rolled up onto one elbow.

Eve pushed her hair away from her face and sat up, her eyes seeking the clock. Church had just ended, and they had definitely missed it. Maybe that phone call was someone from the church.

"Hang on Betty, she's right here."

"Mom?" Eve's eyebrow furrowed, but Joel had a smile on his face.

"Hello sweetie. I hate to bother you, but I have a little girl here that needed to tell you something important."

"All right." Eve was a quarter past confused. Joel caught the look on her face and smothered a laugh.

"Miss Eve?"

"Yes? Who is this?"

"Jenny! Julie's little sister! Listen, I hadta tell you sumthin' 'portant!"

"What is that, honey?" Eve poked Joel in the side and motioned with her hand for him to explain.

Joel just shook his head. Eve listened as Jenny explained the purpose of the phone call. She had seen her big sister doing good deeds, so she wanted to do something too. She told Mister Joel he should marry Miss Eve, because God loved them both and they should be together.

As the little girl rambled on, Eve covered the receiver with her palm and whispered to Joel, "Was this the kid that did something that wasn't in my class?"

He nodded, and a grin split his face. He knew what was coming.

"Jenny, that was very sweet of you, and I appreciate all your help. Thank you so much! Okay darling, bye bye." Eve hung up the phone and began laughing.

"What's so funny?" Joel leaned back against the pillows.

"I just re-remembered the spirit of Christmas. Love, wasn't that it?"

"Yeah? So? What did the kid say?"

"I just realized how much I love kids. And she didn't say much. She just said that she hoped we had a baby like Jesus." Joel's shoulders rocked with silent laughter.

"And that she had personally sent letters to Santa and God to make sure we got married." Eve rolled to face her husband and tried to keep from laughing.

"Is that all?" Joel knew it wasn't.

"Nope. She said she hoped God and Santa hadn't been keeping us up lately. They've been staying up late drinking hot chocolate, talking about us."

Joel finally burst out laughing, and caught Eve to him with one arm.

She joined in the laughter, covering her face with one hand.

"Merry Christmas, Eve. And happy wedding. May we be blessed with the pitter patter of many little feet." Joel kissed her temple, his laughter puffing against her hair.

"Same to you. And I hope they all believe in God, Santa, and the power of late night hot chocolate."