Through the Fire

Story Info
Three years of longing, so many scars between them.
4.4k words
4.7
11.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
05Little
05Little
109 Followers

I knew she was in a hurry to get to her Mom in the hospital so I didn't ask too many questions when Cassie asked me to cover the last appointment for her calendar shoot. She was on a tight deadline and since I had keys to her studio and had been her sidekick on other shoots and in so many aspects of life over the past 20 years, I was the only person she trusted. And despite the subject matter, I would never dream of telling her no.

I had checked the cameras and lenses and was just about to go through the shots I knew would already be loaded on her laptop when I heard boots outside, followed by a knock on the door.

"Coming!" I called and headed towards the door.

I flung it open and came face to face with the one person I had hoped to never see again...Bill.

"Nancy?" he stared at me in awe, dropping his gear in the doorway.

"Bill..." I whispered, my hand immediately going to my turtleneck.

His beautiful smile lit up his entire face as he took a step forward, reaching out for me. I quickly stepped back, dropping my gaze to my feet. I pivoted, turned my back to him and walked back to the desk.

I clutched my neckline tighter, trying to get a grip on the situation. My hands shook. Three years and three states between us but yet...here he was. How could this have happened? What were the odds that he would be the last firefighter to pose and that I would be the pinch-hitting photographer?

"I was supposed to meet Cassie here. Do I have the right address?" Bill asked, coming up behind me.

"Oh, um...yes," I muttered. "She had a family emergency."

"Is John okay?"

"You know John?" I asked, surprised that he would know Cassie's boyfriend.

"Firefighters and medics tend to run in the same circles," he explained. "I met him about six months ago when I relocated here to take care of my grandfather."

I had remembered him telling me that he had become a firefighter because he had always wanted to be like the man who raised him, the man that stepped up when his own dad had denied him.

"How is your grandfather?"

"He passed away two months ago," Bill said as he walked around the desk and stood directly in front of me.

"I'm so sorry, Bill," I looked up at him briefly before focusing on the computer. "I remember how very much he meant to you."

"You remember?" he seemed shocked. "When you disappeared, I felt like everything we had shared meant nothing to you."

I flinched and felt my cheeks turn bright red.

"Cassie is with her Mom. She fell and they think she fractured her ankle. Hopefully she'll be fine," I explained, changing the subject.

"I take it this is where you ran to, why I haven't been able to find you," he wondered, not letting me off the hook so easily.

I gripped my turtleneck and sighed.

"Are you really not going to tell me what I did wrong?" Bill tucked his hands into his jeans and rocked on his heels. My eyes were at level with his crotch and I watched the fabric stretch at his gesture, pulling tight across his cock.

"Bill...you did nothing wrong. You did your job and I thanked you for it for two months. We both had to get on with our lives and I wasn't your responsibility," I told him, my voice shaking.

"Not my responsibility?" he asked, bracing his hands on the desk, leaning toward me. "Is that why you thought I sat at your bedside? Do you think I do that with everyone I pull out of a fire? It was different between us and you damn well know it."

I stood up and walked towards Cassie's display...a ladder propped against a brick painted wall, a fire hydrant surrounded by fake grass, a pole to slide down, a sledgehammer and a couple of authentic firehouse hoses.

"In looking through Cassie's photos, she didn't do too much with the ladder but I'll let you choose wherever you feel most comfortable posing," I called over my shoulder. "There's a bathroom just past the main door if you want to change into your gear."

I listened to his boots on the cement floor as he walked back toward his gear and I focused on grabbing a tripod to set up a camera. Too quickly, the footsteps were behind me again. I glanced back just in time to watch him drop his gear again, this time at his feet. He glared at me as he reached behind him, yanking his black sweater and undershirt over his head.

I stood there in awe as he revealed his torso. His beautiful, strong, sculpted, jet black torso. His biceps were huge and I remembered what it felt like to be wrapped in them, one under my legs, one secure around my lower back. His hands clenched in fists at his sides as I took in every inch of him and that's when I noticed his arm...his puckered with scar tissue left arm.

My hands flew to my mouth as I noticed the burned tissue. He had draped me in his jacket and carried me out of the fire in his short-sleeved shirt. And each and every day that he sat at my bedside, he had sworn to me that he had a superficial injury bandaged under his sweatshirt, that he was fine.

"I would do it all again, Nancy," he promised as he walked towards me. His hands grasped my elbows as I sobbed into my palms.

"You saved me," I cried, "and you were hurt because of me."

"I didn't save you," Bill shook me. "I helped you. You saved yourself. The two months in the hospital, all these years, all the fighting you've done. You're MY hero, you carry so much strength inside of you."

I dropped my hands to his chest, feeling his heartbeat beneath my palms as I shook my head no.

"You're still alive, Nancy. You're still so beautiful, baby," he whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me flush against his body.

"Bill..." I moaned.

"Am I ugly to you?" he asked.

"No! God...no," I whimpered.

"I'm not waiting anymore. I lost you once and I'm not waiting anymore. I'm taking what I want, what we both want," he growled before his mouth claimed my own.

I held on tight to his shoulders as his tongue snaked into my mouth, opening me, tasting me. I had wanted this for three years, ached for him every single day. He was real. I couldn't believe he was real. He was fucking my mouth like he had been starved for me, too. I went up on tiptoe, holding tight to his strong shoulders, pressing my breasts tight to his chest, sucking on his tongue, needing and wanting to taste all of him.

His hands crept up the bottom of my turtleneck and all too soon, my fear returned. If he removed my top, he would see my burnt, puckered skin. My neck, my chest, my right breast...all marred by the apartment fire.

"Bill," I pulled away, pushing at his chest. "No...you can't...you can't see me. I, I'm so...I'm so ugly."

He rested his forehead against mine, looking deep into my eyes.

"I thought you trusted me, Nancy," he said.

"I did, Bill. I mean...I do," I reassured him.

He backed me up, holding my hips, his forehead and his eyes never leaving mine. I felt my back touch the ladder and realized I had nowhere to run. His hands moved up my sides, stroking me. My nipples hardened, pressing against the thin fabric of my turtleneck. His thumbs grazed them and I cried out, arching toward him.

"Tell me you don't want me, Nancy. Say it and I'll stop." He pulled on my nipples, lightly twisting them.

"I...I do...want you. I need you. Please, Bill..." I begged.

He leaned forward and licked my lips as he tugged harder. I felt the ache more deeply in my scarred nipple and it was the sweetest ache I had ever known. If his hands felt like this through my shirt and my bra, what would they feel like on my naked skin? The mere thought of his large, black hands cupping my ivory, freckled breasts made my pussy gush wetness.

He nipped lightly at my lips, whispering to me as he held me up and made me melt inside.

"I've dreamed about this, baby. Touching you, tasting you, feeling you, fucking you. I can't wait to sink inside of you, to feel your pussy squeezing me and gushing all over my cock."

He took my mouth again, feeding me his tongue as he moved his hands to the snap and zipper of my jeans. He made quick work of opening them and dipping his palm into my panties, cupping my pussy. I cried out and he pulled back to watch my face as he plunged one thick finger deep inside of me.

"Fuck!" he moaned. "You're so wet, baby."

He watched me as he fingered me, his thumb searching for and finding my clit. He rubbed me there and I screamed, arching towards him as my right arm reached above me, holding tight to the ladder.

Bill's gaze dropped to my breasts that thrust out at my movement. He ducked his head and pulled a cloth covered nipple between his teeth, biting and sucking as his finger stretched me. His left hand lifted and curled around my right, wrapping us together around the ladder rung. I turned to look at his arm while he feasted on me and I saw how beautiful, how strong he was under his scarring. I nuzzled him with my nose, my cheek, recognizing the feel of the rough skin, so like my own.

He growled at my touch and switched nipples, biting me to the point of pain and I loved it. It was my scarred nipple and I needed it and I craved it. He was making me feel alive, making me remember that I was still me. I was still the sensuous, feisty, free-spirited redhead that I was before the fire. It had marked me but it had not destroyed me.

I licked him and I bit him and he sunk another finger inside of me, opening me wider than I had ever been. None of my lovers had ever been as big as him. His hands were the size of baseball gloves and I remembered how I felt so safe in them, dwarfed by them. And now, all my other insecurities were disappearing as well. I was a big girl but I was nothing compared to him.

I could hear my wetness as his fingers stroked in and out of my tight cunt. His thumb pressed hard on my clit and I flew apart into a million pieces, screaming out as his name as he watched me and continued to finger fuck me, pressing hard against the front wall of my pussy.

"That's it, Nancy, cum for me. I can feel you dripping down my hand. Oh baby, I can't wait for your sweet cream to cover my cock. I can't wait to see your pretty pink pussy swallow me whole," he breathed against my mouth.

I rode his hand for what seemed like an eternity, the pleasure the most intense I had ever known. My eyes grew heavy and his went dark as he watched me. He moved his fingers from me and rubbed them up my belly, coating me in my cum. He touched the end of my turtleneck and I flinched, biting my lip as I briefly saw disappointment flash across his rugged features. And then his eyes twinkled, almost challenging me.

He dragged his hands around my hips, into my jeans and underwear and yanked down hard. He went to his knees and I grabbed hold of his bald head, clutching tight as he pulled from the front, fully exposing me to his gaze.

"Beautiful red hair showcasing the prettiest pink pussy," Bill looked up at me. He leaned forward, stuck out his tongue and licked my slit, cleaning up my juices.

"Bill, yes!" I cried out.

He used his thumbs to open me and buried his tongue deeper, his nose rubbing against my clit. He looked up at me as he ate me, feasting on my cunt like a starving man. I moved my hips, rubbing myself against him, needing him deeper, wanting him to make me come alive again. He sucked on each lip, holding each between his own as he darted his tongue out, stabbing into me over and over again. I could feel my juices oozing out of me, his tongue catching them as they fell.

It was such sweet torture, watching him before me, tasting me. I wanted his cock so badly but yet I never wanted him to stop. It had been so long since a man had touched me and no one had ever touched me like Bill. His eyes, his fingers, his mouth...I had dreamed of them all as I fucked myself with my black dildos, not wanting anyone to see me or touch me, not wanting anyone but him.

His tongue swiped up and down, taking long leisurely licks, purposefully avoiding my most sensitive spots. He was so close to my clit and he knew it, prolonging the tease. At the same time, he pulled my boots from my feet and lowered my jeans and panties to my ankles before discarding them as well. He lifted my left leg onto the lowest ladder rung, opening me to his gaze. My back went up the ladder a bit and I held on tight to the rung above me and his head. He blew on me, looked at me, dared me with his eyes to tell him what I wanted.

"Bill..." I pleaded, "suck me, please..."

He sunk two fingers deep and pulled my clit between his lips. He sucked hard and finger fucked me harder and I screamed. I squeezed my pussy muscles tight around his fingers and wailed in pleasure. His mouth was suctioned to me like a vise, his breath and tiny stabbing motion of his tongue, hurling me to heights I never imagined. And his fingers...his thick, black fingers that had held my body and my hand so long ago were buried deep inside of me, caressing the deepest, wettest part of me.

When the quaking began, I prayed it would never end. I knew he would stay with me and I wanted to ride it, ride him forever. I wasn't prepared for the bursting sensation. I could hear how wet I was but I didn't know why I could feel it so intensely, like a river running through my tummy, threatening to pour out of me. For a moment, I thought I might pee and as I started to panic and tighten, he stayed with me, working me, refusing to let go. He sucked harder and sunk his fingers deeper, opening them in a scissor motion inside of me, stretching me, touching me everywhere. When I couldn't find the words, I pulled on his head, trying to warn him that I didn't know what was happening, that he might want to pull away.

And he did. He removed his fingers from my pussy and his mouth from my clit and then he was drinking my cum. He opened his mouth below my pussy as I squirted blast after blast of cum onto his tongue. He lapped at me, soothing me and cleaning me, before backing away.

"Oh my God..." I whimpered, gasping for breath. "Bill, I never...how did you..."

He stood and pressed himself against me, claiming my mouth, sinking his tongue deep inside of me. I tasted myself mixed with him and I held tight to his head, holding him to me. He had given me passion that I never dreamed I would know, before or after the fire. And we tasted incredible together.

I felt his hands between us and heard his belt being undone, his zipper lowering. My eyes opened and I saw his, watching me as I sucked on his tongue. And then I felt him, his hard, steely cock covering my mound. He shifted his hips, stroking his length against my swollen lips. I could feel him dripping on me and all I wanted was to taste him.

"Bill," I moaned against his mouth, "I want my mouth on you."

"I need to fuck you, baby. I need you to know you won't break. Nothing can break you," he told me.

He dipped down, pressing his tip to my core. His right hand came up behind me, snaking around the ladder, cupping the nape of my neck, his eyes boring into mine. And then he shoved. With one fierce push, he buried his cock inside me to the hilt. My eyes went huge at the fullness of him, my breath catching in my throat. He was so big inside of me.

"Breathe, baby," he whispered, pulled out and plunged again. "Cause I can't stop."

I clawed at his shoulders and he lifted my right leg to his hip as he thrust harder and deeper with every stroke. He was so hot, so incredibly hard. His left arm snaked around my lower back and I felt his scar tissue on my skin. It sent shivers up my spine...that gentle caress and his fierce pounding inside my pussy. I leaned into him, grinding my clit against the base of him, his pubic hair tickling and rubbing that little kernel. And with so much friction, I came. I clenched down on him and screamed as I thrashed in his arms and through it all, he held me.

"God, Nancy," he moaned, "I love watching you cum. It's like you're raining down all over me."

I laid my head on his shoulder, licking the salty skin of his neck, nibbling his ear. He squeezed me tighter as he pulsed inside of me. I knew he hadn't cum, but he was waiting for me to recover, holding me.

I pushed myself away from him, pressing my back to the ladder.

Bill watched my heaving chest as he flexed inside of me, stroking my hips and my thighs before simply moving away. He pulled out of me and stepped back, his eyes dropping to my open cunt. He bent and undid his boots, kicking them off and removing his jeans and briefs until he stood completely naked in front of me.

I immediately felt his loss, so close yet so far away. His cock stood straight out in front of him and I was in awe over how he had fit in me. He was so thick, so long, so dark...and covered in my cum. I came down off the ladder and steadied myself on shaky legs.

I stood before Bill and took a deep breath before yanking my turtleneck over my head. His eyes scanned my body and I watched for a flinch, a recoil as his gaze ran over me. There was none. His hand went to his cock, stroking himself, rubbing my cum into him as he licked his lips, taking in the sight of me. I opened the front clasp of my bra and pulled it off of me, dropping my hands to my sides. I wanted him to look at me. I didn't want to hide any part of me from him anymore.

Bill walked towards me and lifted me, wrapping my legs around his waist, impaling me on his cock. I groaned as he swelled inside of me, filling me full of him once more.

"You are so fucking beautiful, Nancy," he growled, backing me to the wall.

He pulled back to look at me, his eyes tracing my scars. I whimpered, squeezing him with my pussy muscles, holding tight to his shoulders.

"I never felt as alive as I did the moment you regained consciousness. Your eyes had haunted me from the moment I found you. Despite being in such a scary place, they were so full of light and life, so emerald green. And when you woke up and realized how badly burnt you were, they went dark and it killed me. Let me show you how alive you are..."

His mouth went to my neck and he licked me, licked the puckered scarring that would always be a part of me. He whispered "so beautiful, so sweet, so warm, so loving," over and over again. He sucked me and soothed me, nuzzling each part of me before moving on to the next. Only when his mouth landed on my heart did he pause and rest, laying his forehead against me, feeling my heart beat.

"Bill..." I clutched his head and he moved his hips, pulling out an inch and then thrusting deep inside.

"I can feel your pulse in two places, Nancy. You're so alive, you're alive with me," he reassured me. "Tell me you feel it, baby."

"I do, Bill," I promised him. "I feel alive with you."

After what felt like an eternity, he moved his head lower and lightly licked my areola. It puckered under the puckering and my scarred nipple grew to attention, begging for his touch. He looked up at me as he drew me into his mouth, sucking me so sweetly. I watched his mouth pulling at me, his eyes never leaving mine as he loved me with his tongue, his teeth and his lips. Those lips had been all over me, in my most intimate places, on my most fragile skin, and I never wanted them to stop bringing me such pleasure.

He swelled inside of me and I felt myself rocking on his cock, squeezing him tight. He watched me as his mouth stayed on my breast and his eyes encouraged me to take what I wanted, to give us both what we had needed for so long. I relaxed my muscles and shifted myself a bit up the wall before dropping myself back down. I did this over and over again as his mouth made love to my nipple.

"Help me, Bill!" I cried.

And he did. As I went up, he pulled back. And when I came down, he slammed inside of me. I could feel every vein on his cock stroking my pussy walls. It was the sweetest torture I had ever known.

His left hand came between our bodies as he sought out my clit. He found it and as his thumb scraped over it, his scarred forearm brushed my belly, reminding me again of our deep connection.

05Little
05Little
109 Followers
12