Through the Gate of the Gods Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed his big palm against her tender flesh and let her grind, then slowly massaged as she fell back panting.

"Wow...oh wow," Orchid purred.

Wilth smiled and brushed her hair away from her face as he eased his fingers out of her.

Her eyes snapped open, wide and nervous, as he knelt between her thighs and leaned over her, resting his weight on his elbows, his chest brushing her breasts.

Orchid felt his hardness bump against her belly, and couldn't hold back a whimper.

"It's ok, girl," he said softly. "I'll be gentle."

Her arms went around his neck as he reached down, guiding himself into her.

"Sayennit's mercy!" he groaned as his thick cockhead slipped inside her. She was scorching hot, tight as a vise, and the slick tunnel thrummed around him.

He moved slow, fighting the urge to ram into her, wanting her to remember her first time as a pleasant one.

Her moans were continuous, her inexperienced body reacting with instinct to the penetration.

He slid in a little deeper and encountered resistance.

"Deep breaths, angel," he warned. "This may hurt a bit."

It was cute, the way she obediently panted, and he put a little strength behind the next thrust, breaking through her virgin barrier and sinking deep into her heated softness.

Her voice rose in a near-scream, her body tense and shaking with pain, tears filling her eyes.

"Noooo," she started to protest, but almost as fast as it had come, the pain faded, leaving behind only an intense memory-and the delicious feeling of being filled.

Wilth didn't move, barely breathed, waiting for her to regain her composure.

"Ok?" he breathed.

Orchid bit her bottom lip and tentatively moved her hips, his cock throbbing inside her.

He held still, letting her body adjust, waiting for the tension in her limbs and face to ease.

"Ok?" he softly asked again.

"Y-yes," she answered uncertainly, her lower body barely moving, judging the sensation, unconsciously searching for the pain.

He felt her inner muscles flutter and began to move, very slowly, only withdrawing an inch or two then sliding back into her.

"Ooohhhh," she gasped as he moved, staying deep within her, gently stretching her. Her natural juices and little bit of virgin blood lubed the narrow, tight passage, making it possible to glide back and forth.

"Ohhh it's so good...soooo good," she moaned, and her legs went around him, her ankles locking behind his muscular calves. She started to buck her hips, and he mostly held still, letting her pump up and down his cock.

He slid his hands under the lovely girl's shoulders, supporting his weight, still careful not to go to deep. Her pussy clenched and unclenched, massaging his cock back into full iron hardness.

"You're so hard," she moaned, "so thick and hard in my pussy," and all those days of learning the words of lust and passion with Mist and the old mother came flooding back.

Feeling wanton, she looked up at him, arching up and twisting to take more of his cock inside her.

"Fuck me! Fuck meeeee! Fuck my wet little cunt!" she babbled, each word sending a thrill tingling through her gyrating body.

Wilth moved his knees a little further apart and began to thrust, matching her sweet rhythm, their bodies moving in perfect synchronization.

He felt her honey flow, bathing his thick rod, and she squealed and thrashed as another climax roared through her. He plunged in balls deep, groaning with pleasure as her cumming pussy pulsed wildly around his erection.

"Ohhh...oh my Lord Wilth...oohhhh," Orchid gasped, her luscious body shaking. He took deep breaths, fighting for control, not wanting their encounter to end just yet.

Orchid moaned and smiled weakly as she floated down from her peak. He gazed down at the lovely, quivering girl with affection and leaned back, moving his legs further apart so he could balance on his knees.

His strong hands slid up her torso to gently squeeze her full breasts.

"One more for me, darling Orchid," he said quietly as he began to move inside her again.

In a dimension that can barely be imagined by mere mortals, the gods looked down from their ethereal thrones. They gazed upon their Chosen, and were well pleased.

XXXXXXXXXX

Hey that was almost a legit Literotica story-lots of sex!

Working on Ch. 6, which will take us back to more of that annoying plot stuff. Til then, hope you enjoyed!

12