Through the Glass

Story Info
A different point of view of the city windows.
1.9k words
4.39
12.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like sex, always have and always will. Sometimes, I must confess that it isn't even that good but it is definitely better than none. Thinking about some hot hard cock pumping in and out of my pussy is the best thought that I can have, any woman could have even if the majority of them denies.

Anyway, this sex talk comes to my mind because I'm a little bothered and hot right now, remembering last night and how wonderful it was... at least for me. As I'm telling you this, I can feel my juices starting to gather and my pussy is getting hotter. I swear that I can even smell my arousal but the fuck is that I'm alone. Again. At least I have this memory to keep playing on my mind... until Alex comes home.

Yesterday was a special day and I had prepared a special dinner, with all the spicy food and a great red wine that I had bought while coming home. I even lit the red candles, its flame casting exotic shadows on the walls while the vanilla and orchid perfume coming from them lingered throughout the house. The music was perfect to swing together...but that entire romantic thing was for nothing because while I was showering, getting ready for an excellent night, Alex called and left a message on the answer machine.

"Hey baby, sorry but I'm late again. I am sorry for ruining our night but the gym manager called sick again and I can't leave. Don't wait up for me, ok?"

Yeah, the manager is sick again... as if I truly believed that. More like a night out with the guys or girls... the problem is that I don't even know why Alex chose to lie to me. I really don't give a fuck about that. I don't love him or anything, just like I said, I simply like sex and he's handy. Today was special because we had, or maybe I had, a dry spell and I was anxious to put a stop to it. Guess not, at least not with him.

For the nth time this month that jerk left me alone, hungry and horny. I mean, a girl has needs and sometimes the itch just has to be scratched, right? But ok, I can do it myself; it's not as if it is the first time. I should have listened Marcy when she told me that Alex was not good for me but hey, a girl sometimes gets a little blind by the muscles and all that E-man strength... right now I deserved to be smacked.

Feeling frustrated, I grabbed a glass of wine and went to the window. I could see all the city lights blinking and making the dark sky almost neon, feeling the pulse of the city heat, the energy of life. I thought, what the hell, I'm all dressed up and alone on a Friday night and drinking the wine with one gulp, I turned around to pick my purse and disappear into the night.

While I was gathering my things, I felt like I was being watched and slowly turning around there it was, my neighbor from the building in front of mine watching me. One of the perks of city buildings is the lack of curtains, this if you have a curious mind as I have. I confess that I had already noticed him and even have passed him by on the street. The window view is not perfect for details but is perfect enough to see without resorting to our imagination. I already watched him have sex and oh my, what a beautiful view! Sometimes he just walks around naked or only with underwear but when he exercises himself... oh my... imagining that hot Greek god body glistening with sweat made me a few times hot myself and yes, he has a big role in my fantasies...

We kept on looking at each other, separated from the street below, until this crazy thought came to me. What if? I'm a little crazy, but was I insane enough to do it? Better done than said and on an impulse, I turned the lights low only to cast a suave shadow on the walls and walking to the window, I raised the blind and waved hello.

He waved me back and raised his glass in salute. Smiling, I turn to the table, poured more wine and did the same. I don't know how much time we stayed there, looking and drinking, but I guess it was enough time for me to decide to do what I had in mind. With my hands I told him to wait and running, I went to my bedroom searching for my dear old friend, Jack, and took off my panties leaving only the dress. I looked at myself in the mirror and had to smile at my image. I was already wet and I knew that tonight would be so good... I caressed my pussy, passing my fingers smoothly through my entry just to feel my juices and sure enough, I was all wet and velvety. I was so doing it, imagining playing with myself for him was a real turn on and I was anxious to start it. I rubbed myself a little because I couldn't avoid it and the feeling was so good that my legs buckled and I almost fell. I stopped, afraid that he would leave and licking my fingers clean, I grabbed Jack and went to do a private show for my neighbor.

When I returned to the living room, I noticed that he had put his lights low too and that he was seated on a chair, his shirt open, leaving only a narrow opening to view that perfect chest. I guess, and hoped, that he was in for the show because I was so excited that even if he went, I still would do it while imagining someone behind one of those stranger windows watching me.

I went to the table and poured more wine, drinking it slowly, letting a few drops run through my chin, my throat, until they reached the top of my breast. Gently I lowered the dress until it reached my navel and then, I let the wine drop run free on my tits all the while looking at him.

Wetting my finger on the wine, I rub it on my nipples, letting them become engorged and red. I love when my tits are sucked and I was playing with them, imagining that it was his tongue tasting the wine of them, licking and sucking as if he was hungry and thirsty for them. I kneaded my breasts until they become sensitive, feeling my pussy begging for attention, pulsing with desire and getting wetter by the second.

He was drinking, mesmerized by the view of me, his legs apart on the chair and even if I couldn't see, I knew that he was aroused. I raised the bottom part of my dress until all of it was just a sort of red belt circling my navel. I turned around, showing him my back, my round bottom and bending down, the shadow of my shaved cleft. I knew that he couldn't see clearly but it didn't matter, I knew what I was doing and he could imagine it and that was the beauty of it, the power of imagination.

I grabbed a chair and while sitting I opened my legs wide apart. I watched him caressing himself through the pants, passing his hand gently throughout his long shaft. Things were definitely getting hotter when I noticed a light turning on above his apartment and that a couple was watching me too, he behind her, gently undressing her. The night was getting better than I thought and imagining me like in one of those peeping tom shows, I grabbed Jack and put it in my mouth.

I love my dildo, I know that it is not the same as a real cock but it does work for me. For a dildo, he's big and fat, with a beautiful round head and with engorged veins just like a real one. I love putting him in my mouth, feeling the weight and length of him, getting him warm and wet for me.

While I was blowing Jack, my eyes never left the window in front and from my peripheral vision, I could see the couple above too. The guy in front was pumping his cock slowly waiting for me while the woman from above was on her knees blowing the guy. They were looking at me, waiting for me. I took Jack faster and deeper in my mouth while with my other hand I started to caress my hungry and wet pussy. I was horny, wet, my juices dripping on my tight, to the bottom of the chair and could feel it pulsating, begging me to fill her. I rubbed my clit a little, shivering from the contact and letting little shocks of pleasure run through me; slowly, I started to contour my cunt, tantalizing my opening with my fingers, inserting one and pumping it in and out of me until my cleft was begging me for more, begging to be stretched. I love to fuck finger myself, feeling all the lube and knowing what is to come...Humm...

Everybody was watching the other's moves. The couple was fucking doggy style, she supported on the window glass while he was entering her from behind, both watching me; my front neighbor was still pumping his cock slowly and gently, I guided Jack to my hungry and swollen pussy. Ecstasy!

Finally, I was being fulfilled. The dildo stretching me almost to the point of pain but I was so aroused that I didn't even care. Everybody was getting pleasure and I was the source of it...looking at him, watching him pumping himself, I pumped Jack in and out of my cunt in tune with his movements, imagining his cock instead. I could feel the orgasm near and sticking the dildo to the bottom of the chair, I guided it to my entry and started to ride it, kneading my sensitive tits and rolling my nipples. Everybody was getting faster, I could feel my pussy walls starting to twitch around the dildo and rubbing my clit faster, I come.

I was all sweaty and tired and still could feel the aftershocks of the biggest orgasm that I ever had. The guy in front was just looking but I could tell that he had come too and the couple above was still at it, harder and faster and I could almost feel their desperation but with one last thrust, I guess they both came too.

For some minutes, we just stood there, panting and watching, looking at each other, probably imagining what a great night this one turned out to be. Finally, the couple went away and turned off the lights, leaving the night a little darker.

I got up and went to the table to pour another glass of wine. Naked, I went to the window to show him all of me and raising the glass in salute, I lowered the blinds and waved him goodbye.

Through the glass I watched him leave and turn the lights off; I noticed all the lights go on and off in the buildings, letting the world know that the city never sleeps, that it pulse never dies. Drinking everything in one gulp, I put the glass on the table and left the living room turning off the light and leaving everything in darkness except my desire. I went to bed waiting for Alex to come and fuck me while I played this night on my mind...