Through The Lens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like your hair that way." I smiled as I walked her to my house, then let my hand brush against hers as we rounded the corner into the darkened alleyway. At the second brushing of our hands I curled my fingers around her thumb and pulled her hand into mine. She didn't object.

"Taking a friend up the the loft." I called through the living room door as I led Rebecca along the hall way and up the stairs. The steps to the loft were difficult, as they were recessed and staggered, so I coached Rebecca through the motions, staying as close behind her as possible just in case she slipped off the narrow steps. She smelled of almonds, and I put my hand on her hip to help steady her as she climbed awkwardly to the top of the house. I turned on the lights when we reached the top step and moved around her, opening the window that looked out over the front of the house and the cemetery. The telescope had already been hastily moved over to that side after she'd messaged me that she was ready - it was heavy but it only took a few seconds to move it into place in the narrow loft.

I walked her through the photos that I had blu-tacced to the walls, then when I was running out of cool sounding explanations of exactly what the dots that she was looking at were, I trained the telescope with a practiced hand onto the crab nebula in the constellation of Taurus. " That's what it looked like 6500 years ago, because that's how long it takes the light to get here from there." I guided her into position over the eyepiece, one hand on her hip and the other steering her hand to the focus dial. " Just turn this knob if the image isn't sharp, and be careful not to jog the telescope or the image may disappear completely."

"How do you take the photographs?"

"The eyepiece unscrews and I have a camera adaptor. I ca n also plug it directly into the computer with a digital camera. I'm a proper geek. In geek classes I'm untouchable. I know more than the teachers."

She laughed her cute and sexy laugh as I turned out the lights, plunging the room into instant and almost total darkness.

"That better?" I asked.

"Oh yes," She replied. " It's so much clearer now."

I let her gaze at the night sky for a minute or two, talking her through the dials so that she could swing it around the sky looking at other stars and the moon, then when she pulled back from the telescope I put my hands on her hips and we faced each other.

"You didn't ask me here to play with your toys, did you?" She said reprovingly.

"Tell me you didn't come here to play with my toys." I challenged back as I drew her closer. Our faces were just inches apart in the darkness.

"I didn't come here to play with your toys." I heard.

"What did you come for?" I murmured as I allowed my closed lips to brush briefly over hers.

"You know why I came." She answered demurely, pulling away an inch.

"Tell me." I whispered as my hand slid up and down the curve of her side. " Tell me what you want from me tonight." I said, my voice almost inaudible as I moved my lips to her ear, my hand now sweeping her cascading hair out of the way. " Tell me what you want me to do."

When she spoke it was almost a groan, as if I was forcibly tearing the words from her body. " Kiss me." She whispered as my lips lightly brushed her ear. I closed my hands around the back of her head and turned her face to mine. My lips pressed softly against hers, then I pressed a little harder, parting them when the contact was firm enough that I knew that hers would part, too. I wasn't exactly green at this. I'd had girlfriends before that I'd gone as far as open mouthed snogging with, but not for a while, and when her lips parted I slid my tongue inside her mouth. It was mint, and it was hot and cool at the same time, and my hands slipped down her back to the base of her spine, insistently pulling her forward onto me, her heavy breasts squashed against my chest while my fingers settled on the waistband of her jeans and pulled her closer still.

Conscious of my growing hard-on, and also a little embarrassed at it, I wormed my tongue deeper into her mouth. Now she fought back, her own tongue sliding over mine, around mine, under mine, darting past my own teeth as we feasted upon each other. I knew she could feel the hardness of my cock against her belly and I didn't care. I wanted her to be fully aware of the state of arousal that she was putting me in, wanted her to understand that the physiology could not be denied, that what she was doing to me was making me harder than I had ever bee n. I did it shamelessly, and my hands moved to her ass cheeks, stroking them gently, absently, while our tongues still battled for dominance. We broke for air. Then we plunged in again, just as intensely as before, and as my hands began to press more firmly against the flesh of her backside, she dropped her hands down my back to my own butt.

We crushed our groins together as we kissed. Was this too much, too soon I wondered? I didn't care. I was nineteen, she was eighteen and this was the first time I'd had my hands on a girl's ass in my life, the first time my cock had been pulled into firm contact with the belly of any woman. Her hands were digging into my ass cheeks, pulling them up and down as we swayed in the small room. I pressed her against the wall in an effort to stabilise things and prevent us from falling over as we got more carried away, and she broke away from me in a desperate search for breath.

I moaned softly, then I moved my hands up to her hair, grasping a hand full of the lustrous black strands, and felt her mouth close over mine again, her tongue forcing past mine, almost pushing me back. I fought against her, trying to keep her pinned against the wall, and eventually she gave up and sucked hungrily on my tongue.

"Tell me what you want from me tonight." She whispered as her hands pressed against my chest and pushed me away. " Tell me why you brought me here." She asked again.

"I have," I murmured. " That was everything I ever dreamed of. Intense. Arousing. I have no idea how we can better that without going too far too soon and risking spoiling everything. I want more, but I don't want to risk having nothing by pressing for more right now." I admitted. This was going forward far quicker than I had ever anticipated. From her point of view it had been just two days and I was ready to rip her clothes off and kiss every last inch of her body. There was no way she could have known that for months all I had thought of was this moment and how it would come about.

"Come on, then. " She smiled, reaching for my hand. " Walk me home."

"Already?" I said, wincing at the naked disappointment in my words.

She stepped in close to me again and we fell into each other, all hands and lips and tongues. I wanted to touch her breasts, squeeze them together and run my fingers over her nipples. They were already hard - I could feel them through her bra, her blouse and my own shirt - but I didn't dare. I didn't want her to think that I thought she was easy, so the next half hour passed with snogging, more than a little ass feeling, and a sensuous dry grinding of our pelvises against each other before I finally relented and walked her back to her place, my jaw aching a little from the exertion it had been put through.

We snogged on her doorstep again, and when she disappeared inside I ran home, straight back up to the loft, and trained the telescope on her bedroom window. Tonight she stood in front of the computer desk with the bedroom light on, facing the window, and unbuttoned her blouse, peeling it off her shoulders in one smooth shrug and allowing it to drop to the floor behind her. She was standing there in jeans and her straining white bra, and I unzipped my trousers and awkwardly pulled out my stiff and aching cock as she reached behind her to unclasp her bra.

I saw her big tits full frontal then for the first time, and I watched rapt as her hands cupped them, thumbs stroking the still hard nipples in exactly the way that I had wanted to touch her just moments before as she closed her eyes and licked her lips. Did she know, I wondered, that I was watching her? Was this a show? Had she twigged that the second loft window, the one that I hadn't let her look through in the telescope gave me an unobstructed view of her window? Or was she just doing what she liked to do - touching herself up after she was turned on, whether by the strangers on the internet or by what we had done tonight, and had simply forgotten to close her blinds?

Did it matter, I asked myself as my hard cock jerked again at the sight of her unbuttoning her jeans, unzipping them, easing them down past her hips, her panties inadvertently coming down her legs with them. The triangle of her pubic mound stared me in the face, then disappeared as she20bent forward, eclipsed for several seconds by her hanging tits as she stepped out of her jeans. I swallowed as she stood again, now totally naked, and she threw her long black hair back over her head and put one foot up on the foot of the bed. I watched her hand slide between her legs and hug her crotch, watched it move up and down as she rubbed herself, watched her pinching her teats with her other hand as she closed her eyes and fantasised about fucking me. Did she know I was here with my cock in my hand, wanking slowly? Did she know that we were right at that moment doing exactly what she did with her internet lovers, that I could see her the through the telescope the way that she could see the webcam cocks that had gotten her off so often in the past?

Then she turned and touched the keyboard of her PC, and the monitor sprang to life. She sat down still naked at the desk and typed away. My laptop burbled a warning of an incoming message.

"What are you doing?" called the screen.

"Thinking about you." I replied.

"That's sweet." She responded. " Are you busy tomorrow night?"

"Nothing planned." I fired back.

"Come over at eight?"

"Love to. Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." Rebecca replied.

"Can you send me a photo of you?"

She lolled a reply, asking me if I'd forgotten what she looked like already, then I watched her browse through a folder before forwarding me a small 100k jpeg. When I opened it I saw a picture that she'd obviously taken with her mobile by simply holding it out in front of her and guessing. It was skewed and grainy, but the more I saw of her the better looking she seemed to be getting.

"I like that one." I thanked her.

"I chose one of the better ones. I don't seem to be very photogenic, to be honest. Now no jerking off over it." She warned. " I know what you boys are like."

In a way I was shocked at the way she just blurted that out, but one thing I was learning about Rebecca was that she had a very mischievous sense of humour and wasn't afraid to use either innuendo or overt and frank sexual language.

"Well I'm completely flabbergasted at your tone." I sent back. " As if I would do something like that. Bloody good idea, by the way. See you on the bus."

"G'night." Came back, then we both shut down our screens more or less simultaneously. I watched her for a while longer as she sat naked at her desk, exploring the drawer. After a moment out came a shocking pink coloured tube that it took me a few seconds to recognise as a vibrator. She slipped it into her mouth and turned out the light."

"Nooooooooooo!" I silently screamed, denied the delicious sight of her spearing her pussy with that sex toy, then my cum sprayed all over the floor, catching me completely by surprise.

I was late again for the bus, but this time when I boarded there was a youngster sitting next to her. I put my bag on a seat that a friend had kept for me, then I quickly moved back down the bus before the driver pulled away from the bus stop. I leaned over the third former sitting next to Rebecca and kissed her hard on the mouth for a full five seconds before winking and returning to my seat before the driver yelled at me again. I left her red faced, while some of the younger kids whooped and laughed. I did it purely because I didn't want her to think that I was keeping our relationship secret. I didn't care who knew I was seeing her, though I had no way of knowing at the time that this act would see me suspended from school in the lunch break.

"Morning." I grinned at my mate Steve.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked. " You and Rebecca Lewis?"

"And why the fuck not?" I said, still grinning.

"What-the-fuckever, dude." Steve shrugged. " Didn't think she was your type."

"What is my type?"

"Dunno, just thought you went for more skinny girls than her. Girls more like your size. You usually do when we're out."

"And where exactly has that gotten me in the last, oh, three years?"

"Hey, I'm not judging, man. If that's how it is then you go for it and don't listen to what anybody else says." Steve went defensive.

Mark, another friend, leaned across the aisle and said with a wink; " Ignore him, he's just jealous. As he should be. He hasn't snogged a girl since his great aunt Mildred on his twelfth birthday."

"Fuck you." Steve gave him the finger as the rest of us laughed.

The incident that triggered the suspension happened in lunch break when another sixth former caught up with me while I was sat in the dining hall by myself minding my own business with a paperback. I knew the guy, he was lower sixth, fresh in, and a bit of an arse. Bigger than me, as were most people near my age, and uglier. Which is saying something, believe me.

"Becky Lewis?" He asked.

"No, my name's Chris." I deadpanned. " And it's none of your business."

"No need to be a twat. I'm doing you a favour."

"Oh?"

"She's used. Been fucked before. I've had her." He said, leaning in closer. " Just thought you should know."

"So? What makes you think I give a shit?" I stood up, fists clenching at my sides. People were watching now, heads turned by the beginnings of a commotion. " It's still none of your fucking business so piss off. Who's being the twat now? Just because you say you had her first you have to show off to everybody who she goes out with in the future? What a fucking loser you are. What did she do, dump you because you were crap between the sheets and now you're carrying a grudge? Grow the fuck up, you pathetic jackass." I didn't realise my voice was getting louder, but I saw the punch coming a mile away when his right shoulder bulged. I stepped inside and head butted him full in the face. Fuck it hurt. But he was on the floor with blood streaming down his face from his nose while a chorus of 'Ooohh's sounded throughout the hall.

"Don't bother getting up." I spat at him as I walked away. " I'll just put you back down again. Count yourself lucky I don't fucking piss on you."

Needless to say I was in the head teacher's office before lessons began and my mother was picking me up in the car before two. " Don't worry about it," she said after I'd explained everything. They won't keep you out for long. They know you are an easy four A-levels for their league table. You'll be back in on Monday." And that was it. I expected a huge bawling out over ruining my chances of going to university, but all my father did was laugh himself silly at the big purple and yellow bruise growing on my forehead and making me look like one of Star Trek's Klingons.

At eight I turned up on Rebecca's doorstep and she was furious.

"So what the hell happened in school today?"

"That jerk was dissing you, so I put him on the floor. No big deal." I shrugged as I stood out in the drizzle. " Are you going to let me in or are we going out?"

"You got suspended over me? Jesus, you're even dumber than I thought you were." She shook her head. " Get inside before I change my mind."

She closed the door behind me and led me into the lounge. " So what the hell happened between you and Clive?"

"Clive? That's his name? He just came up to me and started bragging that he'd slept with you. Then when I gave him a bit of verbal back he took a swing at me, missed, and I Glasgow-kissed him on the nose with my head. No big deal."

"It is a fucking big deal when you get yourself suspended. Jesus. Why the fuck didn't you just ignore him?"

"He didn't look like he wanted to be ignored. Honestly, I think he still fancies you and was trying to put me off by talking shit about you."

"And?"

"Well, I'm here aren't I?"

She shook her head in disbelief. " He never slept with me." She explained, slumping down on the sofa. I sat opposite her in an armchair. " We just fucked once, that's all."

That was a bit of a hammer to the balls, I must admit. Obviously you can't go through life thinking every girl you meet is going to be a virgin when she falls into your arms, but I had always thought that my first time would at least be with another virgin. " Look," she carried on. "20I hope you don't think that I've been mummy's little angel all my life, because I haven't. A couple of years ago I ended up getting mixed up in the wrong crowd with a friend who dragged me along because I had money for booze. We did a little drinking, got a little crazy, one thing led to another and before I knew it it was all over and I was walking home crying all alone. It wasn't how I wanted my first time to be, it wasn't how any girl would want her first time to be, but sometimes shit happens."

"There's no need to explain. It's not important."

"Yes it is," she interrupted.

"Not to me."

"Well, it is to me. Look, I don't know how long we're going to last. We might not even make it through the next hour, but I don't want there to be any secrets, so that if some shithead like Clive starts telling tales you'll at least know the truth from the bull, ok?"

"Fair enough." I accepted, and leaned forward to listen to her.

"About two years ago, after I'd moved up from lower band to upper band, I was losing all my friends and had no new ones to replace them. Nobody wanted to know me because all the clever girls assumed I was still thick. It's why I've put on weight - I stopped going out altogether and spent almost all my time studying and playing games on the web." I almost asked her what sort of games, but didn't think that this was the right time for tha t. " I got lazy, and comfort ate. I'm working my way out of it, but it's not easy. There was one girl that I used to bother with when I visited my grandmother, and while my gran was looking after me overnight when my parents went away for the weekend I went to a small house party with this girl and some of her friends. There were about a dozen of us - five girls, seven or eight boys, and there was booze. Some of us got tipsy, some of us got drunk. Then my friend said it was time to play dice and would I play. When I asked her how to play, she told me.

"Each of us took a number - one to six for boys, and one to six for girls. Then there was a list of 'tasks' for the third roll of the dice. The first roll and second roll paired a girl up with a boy, and the third was for what they then did with each other. I said no at first, but when they started playing I ended up watching and after a while the drink sort of took over and I offered to be number five for the girls. The tasks weren't all that big a deal, except for the six. Handjobs, fingerfucks, blowjobs, all that kind of stuff and I gotta admit that I got pretty turned on watching these impromptu couples making out. Anyway, the dice rolled and sooner or later my number came up. Then the dice rolled again and Clive's number came up. And the bastard groaned. I always hated him for that, and that was when I weighed more than a stone less than I do now. On the thi rd roll came the six, and that's when they all started chanting 'fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!'

"Like I said, I was pretty blasted, and before I knew it I ended up on the floor with my skirt pulled up over my waist and Clive just did me. It's still all a blur in my mind. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't raped and I don't have nightmares about it. I went into that dice game with eyes wide open and fully aware of what the risks were and what might happen, but that's the first and the last time that I've done anything with a guy until you kissed me on Monday. The first time was painful, was over in thirty seconds, and I'm not making that up, and afterward I just got up and walked out, ashamed of myself. I haven't spoken to any of them since. It was one of the most hateful, disappointing ways to lose your virginity that you could possibly imagine, but what's done is done. You're the first person I've told and I'd appreciate it if you didn't spread it around, okay?"