Through The Lens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awesome! Keep going."

"Okay with you?" I asked Prim.

Her reply was a hissed, "Yesssss."

I gave her another couple of inches. I'd shared about half of my erection.

"You were right. I'm having feelings I've never had before."

Perhaps because I was exploring virgin territory. "I'm going to move now." I didn't want to shock her when my fucking started.

I held her hips and rocked back and forth. With every thrust her head would come up and she'd bellow from deep in her stomach. My cock felt the vibrations, which urged me on, deepening my probing.

"These are fantastic!" said Angie. "Raw, sexual emotion. Don't stop."

Prim panted. "Will these pictures urge my husband to action?"

"If they don't, then nothing will." I'd just gotten started. "Now we're going to go for the big finish, so Angie can capture your expression when you've reached a climax."

"A what?"

"An orgasm."

Prim bucked back against every thrust. "What's that?"

I was stunned. This voluptuous woman had never gotten off? What did she think happened with the vibrator rubbing her vagina? She deserved better than an inattentive husband or a hunk of plastic. She deserved me. Well, deserve or not, she was going to have me, all of me. I laid across her back and cupped her hanging breasts in my hands. "It'll start as a tingling in your groin, or maybe a cramp. But it will be a good cramp."

"I already feel something," she said.

I lunged forward, burying myself completely but slowly, several times in a row. "And now?"

"Oh shit!"

A cuss word, from proper Ms. Prim? Why did I notice stuff like that? "Feel good?"

"Don't talk. Show me what an orgasm feels like."

That was my cue to begin a serious fucking. In and out, pulling at her nipples, breathing on the nape of her neck, nibbling her ears, massaging her breasts, and humping her from behind.

"Oh God, I feel something. I'm tightening up."

"Go with it. Squeeze down."

She did. The pressure made me jab even harder. Her cunt provided precisely the resistance I needed. She had pussy skills and didn't know it.

"I think its, oh God, something is, -" Her breathing was short gasps.

I executed a series of short thrusts as I reached around to find her clitoris. I didn't want to torture the woman, just give her an earned pleasure. My fingertips must have found the spot. She froze, every muscle taut. I pushed forward. "I'm not stopping." I thrust over and over, pounding Prim's pussy. She wasn't prim and proper any more, just well fucked. She lifted her head and screamed. On my next penetration, all the way in, I spurted and held my ground. Prim wailed, and then collapsed flat on the rug, her legs apart. My dick popped free, juicy and spent. Remnant cum dripped onto her buttocks. Large well-shaped buttocks. Prim had passed out, from either the drugs or exhaustion or a combination.

I looked at Angie, whose expression was a mix of excitement and shock. She probably wanted to do the honors, with the vibrator, or a dual-sided dildo, or maybe just her fingers and mouth. She folded her arms and furrowed her eyebrows.

I left her there, in fetal position, on the platform, Angie standing over her taking shots that would give any man, including her husband, an instant erection.

I remembered Daphne Prim's purpose in this shoot. Photos to get her husband interested again. He'd have to be blind if this woman didn't turn him on. The buxom, proper Ms. Prim, naked and freshly fucked. I wanted a set of the shots for myself but didn't have the courage to ask Angie for them.

"I think we're done here, Mr. Marcus. Thank you for your creativity. Never let it be said the teacher can't learn from the student." Angie killed the photo lights. The overhead bare bulbs made the room seem almost dark in comparison.

I got dressed after collecting my clothes, scattered around the studio. Prim was in fetal position, still asleep. "She seems to be resting comfortably."

"She deserves a rest after the ride you gave her."

"Will she remember what we did?"

"If not, there's always the photos. Too bad I swing the other way." Angie patted my groin. "You've got quite a talent there."

Yes, and I expected Vonna would make use of it soon. And there was Clara, waiting for me to use it with her niece.

I had my hand on the door when Angie shuffled over, sandals scuffing the floor. "Do you want my box?"

First she tells me she likes women, and then asks if I want to fuck her?

She pointed to a large travel case along the wall. "My travel box, with lights, tripods, so you can do your intimate portraits. You can borrow it."

"Thanks." Fortunately, the travel case had wheels. I never could have lifted it. "I'll bring it back after the shoot."

"Take your time. I don't do remotes anymore." Angie hung her head and drew random lines on the floor with her sandal. "If I have need for your services again, can I call you?"

"Sure." I stuck out my hand for a shake. "Your father has my number." And I had Angie's.

### An Original H M Tale ###

I'm always interested in reader feedback.

If you had a choice, whose story would you be most interested in reading:

Vonna's? Clara's niece? Nashta, the pizza girl? Winifred, Harriett's helper? Angie's mystery client? Someone else?

Send me an email and tell me what you think.

Copyright (c) 2010, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.