Through the Looking Glass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied that he was properly excited, Lisa stopped her attack and rose up off the floor, taking his hand into hers and guiding him over to the couch. She gently pushed him back to have him sit naked before her, grabbing his hands as they reach for her and shook her head.

"Not yet, my love," she whispered, with a smile.

Mitch grinned as Lisa knelt down again in front of him, spreading his legs apart, and grunted as she took hold of his cock and rubbed it with slow, teasing strokes. He gasped as Lisa lowered her head into his lap and felt her sweet lips kiss and suckle his dickhead, making the rest of his prick jerk and twitch.

Inch by inch, Lisa shoved more of his cock into her hot mouth, sucking and painting the shaft with tongue strokes. When she got as much as she could inside of her mouth, she slowly drew her vacuum-like lips up the stalk and made the swelling head spring out with a slurping pop, making Mitch's whole body shiver. Knowing he couldn't take much more teasing, Lisa gripped his cock and balls with that wicked grin on her face... and pounced.

Mitch inhaled sharply when he felt Lisa's mouth plunge down onto his dick, sucking and slurping on it with furious lust and making his hips rise off the couch. Her fingers tickled and squeezed at his scrotum as her lips and tongue enveloped his cock in hot moist love, urging the churning cum in his balls to come out.

The nerves in his dickhead being tickled by her tongue, Mitch could feel the sperm starting to bubble up inside his sack and start to build up in his shaft, threatening to squirt out. Hearing his breathing come out harder, Lisa quickened her pace and vacuumed his cock, her head bouncing up and down in his crotch like a piston.

Mitch, the wave of sperm starting to rise up in his cock, couldn't hold back any longer and his whole body stiffened up as he felt the first of the jets of cum leap through his dick.

Lisa felt his shaft throb and jerk inside of her mouth, her tongue swiping at the head with evil teasing, and squeaked in surprise as semen burst forth and splashed her gums and teeth. Sucking harder and faster, the squirts of cum kept leaping out of Mitch's cock as she tried to get every last drop out of him by milking his balls with squeezes of her hand. She heard him groan and grunt with convulsions as his hips shook with orgasm, and continued her assault until his balls were empty and his dick stopped squirting cum.

Mitch collapsed back into the couch as Lisa released his cock from her exquisite mouth, and he panted and quivered as she softly stroked his manhood to coax out any remaining sperm. He smiled at her, watching her wipe a rivulet of cum from the corner of her mouth and suck it off of her fingers, and sighed in contentment when she gave his dickhead a gentle kiss.

"Mmm, that was yummy," Lisa said in a sweet 'little girl' voice, "but you need to rest up and get re-energized because," she toyed with the tiny strap of her nightie, "it's my turn next."

They spent the next half hour feeding each other the fruits in the basket and washing them down with champagne. Munching on a dark chocolate morsel, Mitch watched as Lisa tasted a strawberry with teasing licks. His eyes were locked onto her mouth as she bit into the fruit and suckled it gently, a tiny ribbon of juice dribbling from the corner of her lips. He leaned into her and kissed and licked the nectar from her chin, making her purr.

Mitch rose from the couch and held out his hand for Lisa. She took it gently, letting him help her up and knowing by the sparkle in his eyes that it was her turn to be played with.

He slowly circled her, covering her body with his gaze, and stopped behind her. She could feel his warm breath on her nape as he nuzzled her neck, inhaling her sweet fragrance. He left soft kisses on her shoulders and worked the thin straps of her nightie over and down her arms, making her shiver and feel trapped.

Mitch then started trailing those kisses down her back as he reached around and tugged at the front of her garment. With a light grip at the cups, he eased the nightie down over her breasts, slowly teasing her taut nipples as they rubbed against the rough texture of the fabric. Once her round globes were free, Lisa inhaled sharply feeling the nightie slip down her belly and over her hips, then landing on her feet in a puff of lacy black.

Mitch continued his kissing, nearing the soft mounds of her ass, and carefully tugged at the strings that held her panties in place. Lisa's breath started coming out in light pants as she felt the strings being untied and, with a gasp, felt the tiny piece of lace fall between her legs and join the nightie on the floor, leaving her bare. She shuddered feeling naked and vulnerable to Mitch, waiting with butterflies in her stomach for him to make the next move, and sighed with a smile when she felt his lips pressing more kisses into her butt.

Mitch savored the delicious taste of Lisa's luscious round ass, flicking his into the crack and making her giggle, then rising and running his tongue up her back to stop at her neck again.

"You are so delicious," he whispered in her ear, running his hands up and down her sides, "I don't need any sexual stimulants when I'm with you, because your whole body is an aphrodisiac." His palms glided over her tummy and up her torso, and Lisa mewled softly as her large boobs were softly and lovingly caressed by his gentle hands and fingertips.

Mitch guided Lisa back to the couch, easing her back to lie down and putting her hands above her head, and her eyes widened a bit when she felt the satin fabric of his robe sash being wrapped around her wrists. Mitch tied off the sash to a sofa leg, and then rose to gaze at the helpless, naked woman lying in front of him.

Lisa squirmed and tried to free her restrained arms, biting her lip and pouting, with Mitch enjoying every move and jiggle of her naked flesh, and eyed him curiously as he reached for the basket.

With a plump strawberry in his fingers, Mitch knelt before the nude beauty and gingerly dragged the fruit across her body. Lisa's belly quivered as he wiggled it into her navel, then leaned in and licked at the juice left behind. He then traced her breasts and repeated his tasting, making sure to cover as much of her boob flesh as possible. Lisa arched her chest up as she felt the fruit being dangled across her nipples, teasing them and making them harder.

Her body shivered as Mitch lowered his mouth to take a rubbery bud between his lips and started suckling her breast and removing the sticky nectar from it.

"Ooooh... oh, yes... yes, I like that," she purred as Mitch lustfully assaulted her swollen nipples, and playfully wriggled to try and free herself from her bonds. Mitch sucked and bit into her nipples, enjoying the flavor of her fruit juice covered flesh, then released them blowing gently on them to make her catch her breath. Smiling, he moved down her body and positioned himself at her feet, then started kissing his way up her calves and thighs.

Lisa was breathing harder as her legs were pushed apart, and her eyes saw Mitch leaning towards her crotch, with another strawberry in hand. Getting comfortable, he caressed her thighs and brushed his fingertips over the creamy flesh near her womanhood, then slowly rubbed the fruit over her mound and through the small patch of red topping her swelling labia. He took the strip of fur into his mouth and sucked on it, tasting the juice and making her moan with lust as she lifted her hips up to meet him.

Lisa panted with excitement as the strawberry was being wriggled around her wet pussy and she gasped when it brushed pass her hooded clit. Mitch teased her further by showing how much he enjoyed her taste as he licked and ate the fruit covered in her wetness. Finishing the morsel, Mitch dropped his head and readied himself for the tastier treat awaiting him between her legs.

Lisa's boobs rose and fell rapidly with her pants of love, and her body stiffened up when she felt his lips kissing her pussy. His tongue snaked around her pouting lips and stroked the outer edges, making her hips start humping and wanting more. With both hands reaching under and cradling her ass cheeks, he started devouring her.

Her body wriggled and squirmed, her arms tugging at the sash that held her captive; she was helpless and vulnerable to his every lustful whim... and she liked it.

Suddenly, she yelped and her whole body lunged as Mitch's tongue found her clit as it nudged the hood up and started tickling the pink pearl it was hiding. Then she arched herself back and groaned as Mitch's hands fell away from her ass and felt two of his fingers eased their way inside of her velvet womb. She draped her legs over his shoulders when he started wriggling them against her G-spot, and gently humped at his mouth. Then she felt another digit working its way between her cheeks, and her eyes flashed with excited terror.

"Oh, God," she gasped, wiggling her ass and still trying to free herself from the robe tie, "Oh God, Mitch; no... no, not that, please! You know what that does to me... oh, God; don't... no!"

Mitch devilishly ignored her pleas as his finger slid inside her ass, making her lurch again and groan with animal-like passion. Working his digits around, he resumed his feast and attacked her cunt with fiery abandon.

Lisa, begging him with pleas, writhed about attempting to get away from the wicked tongue and evil fingers that were invading her nether regions, but to no avail. Mitch continued his oral assault, ignoring her pleading to stop and brought her to the edge of her sexually charged high.

Her whole body quaked with built-up heat and her eyes went wide as Lisa felt her orgasm coming close to the brink, and she grunted and groaned with every thrust of her hips.

"Uhh, uhh... oh, oh, oh... oh God, Mitch; stop... stop, please! I can't hold it back anymore! Oh, oh, Oh, OH, OH... OHHHHHH!"

Lunging her hips upward to meet Mitch's torturous tongue tickling, Lisa stiffened up and shrieked with wild abandon as her orgasm exploded from her wet pussy. Mitch's fingers mercilessly wiggled inside of her and rubbed against her tickle spot, her sphincter clamping down on the third. In a quick burst, her hot juices squirted out of her tingling cunt and splashed his face, urging him on and making her sob as a powerful wave washed through her loins. Lisa shook with release as the rest of her orgasm tickled its way through her cunt, and groaned with relief as Mitch finished his licking and allowed her to calm down, feeling her inner muscle grip his fingers.

Her body trembled as Mitch licked away the rest of her juices, lightly brushing her sensitive pussy lips, and he smiled watching her puffy clit pulse and twitch with the remainder of her cum oozing out. Lisa, gasping and mewling with her tits keeping pace with her breathing, lowered herself down onto the cushions and went limp, her legs sliding off of Mitch's shoulders with one dangling off the sofa side.

"Oh, shit," she said, breathlessly, "that was fantastic." She grinned up at him as he rose to untie her, "God damn you; you know I squirt when you tickle my pussy like that."

I know," Mitch replied with a grin of his own, loosening the sash and freeing her wrists, "I love making you cum like that; you're so sexy and hot when you squirt."

Lisa giggled as Mitch helped her up to sit back, "You just wait until I get my strength back; I'm gonna make you shake all over."

Eager to get back to the sexual play, Mitch and Lisa rejuvenated themselves on the remaining treats of fruit and chocolate, rinsing them down with the last of the champagne and topping off their mutual state of tipsy giddiness.

"This was so wonderful," said Lisa as she snuggled up to Mitch, throwing a leg over his, "I hope it will be this much fun in the other dimensions."

Finishing a grape and a swallow of champagne, Mitch nodded, "I hope so, too... but were not quite done with this dimension, yet."

He smiled at her and kissed her deeply, running his hands all over her nude curves. Lisa pulled him closer, entangling her tongue with his and moving her leg up to wrap around his hip. He broke the embrace and motioned her to stay put as he got up and blew out the candles. Then he bent down and scooped up the woman he loved, cradling her body close in his big arms, and stared lovingly into her moist green eyes as he carried her to the bedroom.

Mitch laid her down on the satin covered bed, and his eyes took in every curve of Lisa's body as she draped herself across the soft shiny blanket. She threw her arms over her head and crossed a leg over the other in a sexy pose as she eyed Mitch's hard cock jutting out from his groin.

Locking her moist green eyes to his blue ones, she whispered, "I want you... take me."

Mitch reached down and gently spread her legs apart exposing her already wet pussy, then eased his body over hers. Lisa drew him nearer, her hard nipples brushing against his chest and his cock rubbing against her swollen labia, and pressed her mouth to his. Their tongues entwined as Mitch shifted his hips and placed the head of his dick against her wet opening. Breaking the kiss and with a loving look, he smiled and pushed his pelvis forward easing his manhood into her velvet soft vagina.

Raising her knees up to allow him better access, Lisa's breath caught as more of his fat cock slithered inside of her and stretched her pussy walls. She then brought her legs up and wrapped them around his hips, urging more of him inside of her. Her gasps raised in pitch as his shaft inched its way into her womanhood and, arching her body and releasing a sobbing moan, felt the last of his cock bury itself inside her clenching hole.

"Oh, yeah," she said breathlessly, feeling Mitch's girth stretch her pussy, "Oh, God; you feel so good inside me."

"I love being inside you," Mitch replied in a muffled voice as he kissed her neck, "You feel good wrapped around me." He raised his head and looked into Lisa's eyes, "I love you so much... my darling wife."

Another tear left her eye as she said, "I love you," and tightened her legs around his hips, pressing more of him closer to her body, "Make love to me, my husband; love me all night."

And with that, they proceeded to consummate their marriage with fiery passion.

Mitch started slowly at first and gently picked up the pace as he slid his cock in and out of Lisa, her clinching pussy grabbing and hugging it with every thrust. She panted harder as he pumped her with steady lunges, letting out a moan or two as she hugged and clawed at his back. Her pussy made slick wet sounds as her sexual heat was building, and Mitch's cock twitched in response to her little sexy noises.

After a few more minutes, Mitch slowed down and withdrew from Lisa's wet hole and, smiling at her, gently turned her over and brought her up on her hands and knees. Looking over her shoulder and smiling back, she spread her legs apart and wiggled her ass at him, invitingly.

"Oh... oh... ohhhhh, yes," she moaned as his dickhead pushed her pussy lips apart and she felt his shaft slide into her again, "Oh, yes," she sighed, dropping her head down on a pillow, "Fuck me; fuck me hard."

Not needing to be told twice, Mitch buried his dick inside of her and held it there for a moment, then started to piston in and out of her, faster and faster. His thrusting hips made slapping noises against her ass cheeks as he humped her from behind, while she wriggled about and backed into him meeting his movements.

"Yes... yes... YES," she cried, "Fuck me hard, Mitch! Oh, shit; bang me good, baby!"

Lisa started moaning and releasing little yelps as Mitch pounded her ass, his cock wildly plunging her pussy and his balls slapping at her wet outer lips. She clutched at the pillow and tensed up as her pussy muscles started to spasm and squeeze he cock, and moaned as the orgasm caused her to shake. Not wanting to finish too soon, Mitch withdrew from her clinching hole and sat back on his legs to rest for a bit.

But, panting and sweating, Lisa looked behind her and then turned around to slowly creep up to him. Mitch looked at her with foreboding as she crawled up to him, licking her lips and with a wild look in her eye. She wanted more.

"I wasn't finished coming yet, buster," she growled at him, a wicked smirk on her lips, and pushed him back to lie flat, "Now you're gonna get it."

Mitch smiled as Lisa straddled his hips and rubbed her pussy against his hard prick, her slick inner lips sliding up and down his shaft. He grunted as she grabbed his cock to force it upwards and rubbed its head against her opening. Wiggling her hips, she felt his dickhead slip into her pussy and eased herself down to sink the rest of his cock inside of her.

"Ohhh, yes," she mewled as her ass plopped down onto his lap. Lisa rubbed her hands all over his chest, then laid her body down on top of his and said in a sultry voice, "I'm gonna make your balls explode." With that, she started humping his cock, the soft globes of her ass cheeks bobbing up and down.

Mitch groaned as his cock was being caressed by her pussy, feeling her soft wet walls squeeze his shaft. He rubbed her back and let his hands drift down to play with her bouncing ass cheeks, hearing her breathe harder as her hips pumped up and down and picked up the pace. Wet squishing sounds could be heard as Lisa humped him faster and her moaning rose in pitch and volume.

Knowing he was close to orgasm, and wanting her to come with him, Mitch worked his body up and rolled her over, Lisa immediately wrapping her legs around his hips. Scooping her up in his arms, he sat up and sat back on his legs and helped her ride his prick. Mitch felt his sperm starting to bubble up as he watched her boobs bounce and jiggle with every thrust of their hips.

Lisa arched back, his hard cock rubbing into her G-spot, and grunted, "Oh... oh... oh, God; I'm gonna cum... oh... ugh... ugh... come with meeeeeee!"

Mitch arched his body as well, grunting and groaning at the sight of his luscious, horny, red headed lover thrusting herself against his body wildly, and felt his cum race up his prick. With a loud groan, he released his semen and rode out his orgasm.

Feeling his cock twitching inside of her, Lisa plunged down onto his throbbing shaft and, letting out a scream of "YEEESSSSS!", let her own orgasm run through her groin. Her pussy contracted uncontrollably as waves of pleasure washed over her and gripped his pulsing member, milking it to coax his seed to come out. When she felt the first blast of cum splash her inner walls, she was unable to hold back and let the rest of her orgasm race through her vagina. Her whole body trembled as she yelped and panted, his cock pumping cum into her and urging her orgasm further.

Mitch raised his hips slightly and, with a final muscle tensing groan, launched the last of his semen into her pussy. Lisa leaned back, the last of her cum tingling around her vagina, moaned in content and let the final wave of her orgasm run through her.

Sitting back on his legs again, Mitch carefully brought Lisa close to him and cradled her in his arms, feeling her breath come out in exhausted pants as her whole body shivered with his spent cock still pulsing inside of her. Her pussy squeezed it a few more times, and that was that.

Mitch gently lower himself down onto the bed and laid Lisa on top of him, her body still quivering and both of them covered in a thin film of sweat.

"Oh... my God," she whispered, finally catching her breath, "that was great."

"Yes, it was," Mitch sighed back, caressing her face and smiling, "You are so passionate when we're together like this. Is it any wonder why I love making love with you?"

Lisa smiled back at him with a tear in her eye, "You are so loving to me; so gentle and attentive... and I love the way you make me cum."