Through the Looking Glass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so tense," she said, rubbing at his shoulder and chest, "Are you still worried about the tests?"

"Uh, yeah; I guess I am." Mitch did his best to think about his fusion equations, the test module, anything to take his mind off of Denise. But his body wouldn't listen, for it was responding to her caresses.

"Well," she grinned, "I know how to take care of that." Her hand drifted down his belly and gently fingered his cock, feeling it respond with a twitch despite Mitch's efforts. His member grew as Denise eased the sheet down to expose his body and she smiled when his stiffening cock came into view. Stroking it, she brought it up to its full erect state and licked her lips in anticipation.

"I've been horny for you all day," she said breathless. She lowered her body down and started swirling her tongue around Mitch bloated cock head, making it ooze precum.

Mitch was excited and ashamed at the same time. He wanted to be faithful to Lisa, but in this dimension Denise was his beloved. He was torn between taking the chance that Lisa was right and this universe would revert back to the way it was before they arrived and reject Denise's advances, or going along with events as is on the off chance they were wrong.

But he couldn't ignore Denise's talented mouth on his cock. She finished her tongue teasing and proceeded to stuff his length into her mouth, gently sucking and slurping on it. As she fondled his balls and moaned around his shaft, Mitch was close to giving into her sexual wants no matter how hard he tried to fight it. But her next maneuver was the deciding factor.

Denise, her lips still attached to his cock, slid her body around and placed it on top of Mitch. Giving him a lovely view of her luscious ass, she spread her legs to straddle his head and presented her pussy to him in a '69' position.

Mitch gave up. Watching Denise's beautiful ass writhe about as she suckled his hard dick and inhaling the sweet scent of her baby smooth vagina, he couldn't resist anymore. With his hands rubbing her thighs and traveling upward to her round butt, he parted the fleshy folds of her labia and started to lick at the nectar seeping out of her velvet soft pussy.

Denise gasped around his cock as she felt his tongue wiggle its way into her pussy and, doubling her efforts, she bobbed her head faster and sucked his cock with earnest.

Back in her room, Lisa laid on the bed with images of Mitch and Denise together and wondered what kind of activity they were going to engage in, if any. Would Mitch fend off her advances or give in to them? The answer came a few moments after she went back into her room.

Tilting her head to the wall, Lisa heard something that sounded like muffled talk coming from the other bedroom. She had no idea the walls were that thin in the apartment. The talk went on only for a moment, and was replaced with light sucking sounds. After a minute, wet licking and smacking noises joined the sucking, then female moaning.

Oh, my God, she though; she giving him a blow-job and, from the sound of it, he's eating her pussy.

Despite her mind protesting the erotic action going on, Lisa body reacted differently. Her nipples were swelling, her breathing quickened, and her pussy was becoming wet and hot. She scooted herself on the bed to get closer to the wall and listened to Mitch and Denise. She really didn't want to hear anymore, but she couldn't help what her body was doing. Lisa closed her eyes and pressed her thighs together, listening to lustful sex going on in the next room.

Mitch feasted on Denise's wet cunt, lapping at her tender brown labia and probing her inner pink folds with his wiggling tongue. She responded to his teasing by moaning around his cock and sucking it like a straw. A muffled groan pulsed around Mitch's shaft when he dragged his tongue over her swollen clit and made her thighs quiver as he tickled it with teasing licks. As her hips started to hump his face, Denise gripped his cock and suckled its bulbous head, causing his hips to buck.

Lisa heard the moaning sounds get louder, and her pussy started to tingle. She tried to resist the temptation of joining them in their lust fest, but her body demanded sexual attention. Against her will, her hands glided over her skin and started fondling her curves. One hand found one of her boobs and gently squeezed the soft flesh, her fingers brushing and pinching the erect nipple. The other drifted down her belly and snaked its way between her tightly closed thighs. Lisa wanted to keep them clamped together, but the sex noises that assaulted her ears willed them open, and her fingers slithered through her small patch of pubic hair and towards her tingling vagina.

Denise's eyes went wide as Mitch tortured her clit to the point of orgasm, and her body responded to his licks with grunts and squeaks. Her thighs jiggled under his meaty hands that slipped up to her ass and grasped her soft cheeks, his tongue slithering around her pink bud faster.

She released his cock from her mouth, her little fist pumping it furiously, and panted as her hips stiffened up and pushed her pussy into his face.

"Oh, God," she squealed, "Oh... oh, God; yes... yes... ohhhhhhh, fuck!"

Her ass tightened and her legs locked and shook as her orgasm washed through her convulsing vagina, Mitch lapping away at her pulsing clit. Denise groaned as her inner walls clinched and forced out her juices, with Mitch quickly swiping it up and savoring the taste.

"Oh!"

Lisa immediately clamped her lips shut after she let out a squeak of her own when her fingers reached inside her pussy and found her clit. She heard the cries of pleasure from Denise and couldn't help diddling her snatch, trying to relieve her own pent-up frustrations. Her hands had minds of their own, one tugging at a hard nipple and the other rubbing her moist vagina with a fingertip tickling her pink button.

Lisa bit her lip, determined to keep as quiet as possible and wondered if the they heard her yelp. She knew she should stop, but the feeling of being a voyeur and the arousal that pleasured her was too much; she needed to satisfy the sexual cravings that ran through her naked body.

When Denise stopped moaning, Lisa purposely slowed down knowing that there was more to come and wanting this experience to last as long as possible. Focusing herself, she turned her attention back to the wall and listened.

"Oh, shit," said a breathless Denise as she turned her body around to face Mitch. She kissed him, tasting her own juices on his lips, "You know I love it when you do that to me."

Mitch paused for a second to consider his words carefully, for he didn't want to give her any mixed signals, then replied, "Well, when you have a gorgeous, naked woman on top of you... that definitely demands one hundred percent attention."

"And I love how you focus your 'attention'," she grinned. She shifted her hips slightly and rubbed her wet pussy into his hard cock, sliding it up and down the shaft, "But now, it's your dick's turn to receive a little bit more 'attention'."

Hearing that, Lisa whimpered; not because her fingers were still tickling her pussy, but because she wished it was her giving him 'attention' rather than Denise. She was so horny listening to the two of them with her body giving off waves of heat, her tits swelling with excitement, and her twat started to soak the sheet on her bed. She wanted to be the one to ride her lover's big cock, plunging down and enveloping it with her snug, wet hole and bouncing on his hips.

Her fingers started rubbing faster at her pussy when she heard Denise grunt and cry out, knowing she was lowering her hot vagina onto Mitch's member. She closed her eyes again and continued her aural voyeurism.

"Oh... Oh... Ohhhhhh," Denise moaned, sinking the last of her wet womanhood down on Mitch's cock. His rod twitched in response to her wet soft walls hugging it, and his hands caressed her thighs as she started riding him.

The bed squeaked a little and the headboard bumped softly against the wall due to Denise's lustful motions, but they were almost muffled by the sounds coming from her mouth. Lisa could barely hear the bed, but definitely heard Denise as she bounced on Mitch's cock. She wanted to stop her playing but her hand wouldn't listen, even when she squeezed her legs together her fingers kept going. She pressed her lips tightly together, not wanting anymore sounds of pleasure to escape and be overheard, as her own orgasm was building.

Denise leaned back on his legs, making his hard dick dig into her G-spot, and her body quivered in response with her tits jiggling with every thrust of her pelvis. Feeling his own orgasm building, Mitch released her thighs and rubbed his hands up to her bouncing boobs, cupping them and running his thumbs over the taut nipples.

Denise's torso automatically arched forward at his nipple playing and, tilting her head back, she mewled, "Ooh... ooh... oh, yes; yes... oh, God; I'm gonna cum... oh, cum with me, baby... oh, oh, oh, oh..."

Lisa's face was twisted in frustration; desperately trying to hold back the orgasmic wave starting to crash down over her. Her nipples were so hard they hurt, her body was covered in sweat, and her pussy was inflamed with sexual heat. She could hear Mitch starting to grunt and moan; he was going to cum soon. Her fingers rubbed furiously at her burning cunt as she listened in on their final throes of passion.

Every muscle in his body flexed and tensed up as Mitch's cum began churning up his shaft. Forgetting all about any consequences that could disrupt the dimension, he gave in to his lustful state of mind and let his orgasm run through his groin.

Her whole body shaking in ecstasy, her hips wildly undulating against his, Denise couldn't stand it any longer. Mashing her pussy into his lap and squeezing his cock with her contracting muscles, she lurched and let out a shriek of delight as her orgasm clutched at her pussy and sent waves of pleasure through it. Her yelping intensified when she felt Mitch's sperm being blasted against her clinching walls, and let the rest of her orgasm wash down all over her leaving her quivering and breathless.

Mitch's cock twitched and pulsed at the sight of her luscious dark brown curves jiggling and shaking as her orgasm overtook her, and with a loud groan released the rest of his semen in orgasmic spurts.

She couldn't help it; she couldn't hold it back.

Listening to their mutual cries of lovemaking, Lisa buried her face into the pillow, clamped her thighs around her hand with the other pinching and pulling at her nipple, and let it happen.

Releasing muffled cries of pleasure into the pillow and hoping they didn't hear her, Lisa's hand blurred against her pussy, rubbing frantically and producing more juices. Her body stiffened up and, gritting her teeth and trying not to be loud even with the pillow's help, she came all over her fluttering fingers. It seemed to last several minutes as she listened to Mitch and Denise grunt and groan through the final waves of their mutual climax. The orgasm tickled through her cunt and made her clit wiggle and pulse with every cum spurt of her juices and, with one last contraction of her pussy walls, her climax ebbed and made her whole body shudder. A final soft moan filtered through the pillow as Lisa released her nipple and wet pussy, and calmed down letting her orgasm dissipate through her groin.

Almost exactly at the same time, the last of Denise's climax rinsed through her, and she slowly draped herself on top of Mitch. He could feel her body quaking as her orgasm subsided, and his cock twitched out the last of his cum, satisfied and exhausted.

"Oh, wow," Denise whispered into his shoulder. She wearily raised her head and smiled, "God, I love fucking you; you are sooooo good."

Mitch caressed her face and smiled back, "You were wonderful, as always; I love watching you cum on me."

She kissed him tenderly and told him to stay put, easing his spent prick out of her wet hole and pushing herself off the bed. As she went into the bathroom, Mitch suddenly thought about what he said.

"'...watching you cum on me.'"

Oh, shit! I wasn't supposed to cum inside of her! Damn it! Oh, God; what if she gets...

Denise came out of the bathroom with a wet towel, and paused for a second to set a small plastic case on the dresser. She smiled at him again as she lovingly rubbed the towel over his cock and balls, washing him clean.

Lisa, still numb from her orgasm, could only hear stifled sounds that sounded like words but didn't register in her brain as such. Once she could get her legs to move again, she went into her own bathroom and cleaned herself. In the mirror, she could see herself flushed and sweaty, and her bottom lips still quivered slightly as she ran a damp cloth over her body.

Having finished her toiletries, Lisa wandered back to her bed with her legs still shaky. Lying down, she could hear the two amorous lovers settling down to sleep.

Denise tossed the towel into the bathroom, then pulled the sheet up to cover both of them as she climbed in next to Mitch.

"Mmmmm, you were wonderful," she sighed, nuzzling and pecking his cheek. She snuggled close to him and laid her head on his shoulder, draping a leg over his. "I love you."

Mitch gently kissed her forehead and held her close, whispering, "I love you, too."

She purred and got comfortable next to him as sleep drifted over her. Though his mind was flooded with worry about what happened, Mitch's body couldn't ignore the fatigue that pressed down on him as well and, a few moments later, faded off with her.

Lisa, scooting under the sheet of her bed, laid back and let her exhaustion overwhelm her body, too. In the end, the only thing that really bothered her wasn't that her lover was with another woman, but rather that she couldn't have been with him... or them. It was odd that she had thoughts like that; she'd never considered sharing Mitch with anyone else before, much less joining in a threesome, and the wicked thought scared and excited her both.

What would it be like, she though. Joining them in their love making, watching her please him the way I do. Getting close to her and... touching her, arousing her the way a woman wants to be; kissing her and having her touch me. Maybe even... going down on each other, tasting and groping each other, and letting Mitch watch as we...

Lisa stopped the thought and pushed it out of her mind; she'd had enough stimulation for one night. Letting the darkness of the room envelope her, sleep invaded her mind and body and allowed her to drift off in the quiet of the night.

* * *

Mitch carefully opened the small canister on Denise's dresser as she applied her make-up in the bathroom. After getting dressed, he remembered the plastic case from last night and, letting curiosity take over, wanted to know what it was and what was inside it.

Quietly popping the lid off, Mitch peered inside... and almost fainted in relief when he saw the small flexible disc ringed with a rubbery lip.

A diaphragm.

Thank Christ, he thought; that would have haunted me for years.

Placing the case back in its spot, Mitch finished arranging his attire just as Denise walked out, primped and primed and ready for the day.

"Is Lisa up yet?"

Mitch turned to her, "I think so; I thought I heard her rustling around in the room."

"I'll go check." She kissed his cheek and trotted off to the guestroom. She was halfway to the room when the door opened and out stepped Lisa, dressed and coiffed with her red hair pulled back and the pack snapped around her waist and hidden under her lab coat.

"I was just coming to check on you," Denise grinned at her, "Did you sleep well?"

"Like a log," she answered a little too quickly.

"We're going to get some breakfast before we hit the lab; hope you like pancakes."

Mitch walked out and joined the two ladies, "Well, everyone ready?"

Denise nodded with a smile, Lisa doing the same but her smile had a slightly wicked edge to it that Mitch immediately noticed. He raised an eyebrow to her and ushered the gals out the door.

In the car, Lisa saw Denise let go of the wheel to reach down and rub Mitch's leg, grinning at him with the knowing look that almost all women used to convey their thanks for a wonderful evening of sex.

"So, where are you two going on your honeymoon?"

The question caught Mitch off guard, but Denise saved him from an almost assuredly embarrassing response, "We haven't decided, yet. Mitch wants Tahiti, but I want France." She then looked at Mitch, "You know you'd love to see me naked on one of their nude beach."

"You can do that on Tahiti, can't you?" he fired back, playing along.

"But I want to see the sights of Paris," she pouted back at him, "You said you'd take me there someday; you promised."

"Okay, okay," he consoled, waving a hand, "we'll talk about it later."

They pulled into a restaurant and seated themselves in a booth, pedestrians and slow traffic idling passed the window and going about their morning business. The three ordered their breakfast, and they ate and talked some more about their project, all the while Lisa giving Mitch subtle looks that told him she knew what went on last night. The looks weren't angry as far as he could tell, but rather... mischievous, maybe even amusing. They had a chance to discuss the late night events when Denise went to the restroom.

"So?"

Mitch looked at Lisa and shrugged, "'So'... what?"

She huffed, "C'mon, spill it. Was it good?"

"Lisa..."

"Just curious, is all."

Mitch thought for a moment, then, "It was good... but not as good as when it's with you."

"Good answer," she smirked.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, too."

Lisa's eyes widened and a blush seeped into her cheeks, "You heard me, didn't you."

"Denise was... preoccupied, so she didn't notice."

"Yeah, 'preoccupied' bouncing on your dick."

"But I heard you; you have a distinctive orgasm yelp."

Lisa stammered, blushing more, "I couldn't help it; it made me horny listening to you two go at it. So I... 'jilled off' to it."

Mitch chuckled in his throat, "I didn't know you got off to that sort of thing."

"Neither did I... but I liked it," she then got serious, "You came inside of her, didn't you."

Mitch nodded, but stopped Lisa from going into a lecture with, "Don't worry, she was wearing a diaphragm; I saw it this morning."

Lisa blew out her breath in relief, "You better be damn careful the next time..." then composed herself when Denise returned to the table.

Finishing their breakfast, the trio drove off and entered the facility's parking lot. They saw their team getting components ready for assembly upon entering the lab, and joined in fetching tools and starting their computers.

Lisa was pulled off to the side by Darrin for a few minutes, having her fill out and sign paperwork and receiving her official I.D. badge, while Mitch and Denise worked at the reactor fitting pieces together.

"Oh, Denise," Darrin called out, "those new couplings are here; they just dropped them off. They're in main storage."

Noticing the clock, Mitch piped up, "I'll go get 'em. Lisa, would you come with me? I didn't get a chance to show you the main storage facility, yesterday."

"Sure." Lisa clipped the badge to her lab coat collar, Darrin nodding in approval telling her that that made it official and that she was now a team member. She smiled back and followed Mitch out of the lab.

"It's almost time," he whispered, ushering her into the storage room. Once there, he looked into Lisa's eyes and asked, "Are you okay with... what happened?"

Lisa nodded, "I'm okay, really. You're right; things like that are bound to come up. We'll just have to deal with it when it comes, and it's only for one day."