Through the Looking Glass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch smiled and kissed her as her timepiece beeped its one minute warning, then she stepped back and unhooked the pack from her hips, handing it to him. He fished out the necklace and hung it back in its proper place, then snapped the pack to his waist.

Lisa checked her stopwatch and nodded, "A few more seconds."

They waited and, feeling the energy tingle through their bodies, the vortex rushed out and formed in front of them, its edges flashing and waving. Everything stopped around them, though the only thing noticeable was the absence of the noise from the air vents and blowers in the vast room.

"Ready?" asked Lisa, taking his hand in hers.

Mitch nodded and, together hand in hand, they walked through the mirrored surface of the gateway, its shiny surface covering them and melting behind their forms. Once through, the swirling light sputtered and shrank away to nothing.

* * *

The dimension unfroze itself, and motion resumed again leaving its occupants without any knowledge of the pair that had just left.

"Did he find them?" asked Denise.

Darrin was about to say something when someone walked into the lab, and instead said, "Speak of the devil. What took so long, Tom?"

The man in question was tall, slim but well built, and sported short black hair shaved and faded against his scalp. His sturdy jaw fanned out into a smile when Denise came into his view, his tan cheeks crinkling his dark almond colored eyes.

"I think those engineers like playing 'hide and seek' with this stuff," he answered in a deep voice, holding the new couplings in his grip.

"It's what they live for," Denise joked and wrapped her arms around him when he got near. They shared a loving kiss, then were interrupted by Darrin.

"Hey, you two; save it for the honeymoon," he said with a chuckle, "We've got work to do."

"Party pooper," Denise smirked back and stuck her tongue out at him, making Tom and the rest of the team laugh. He handed her the couplings and got back to the reactor, smiling at the woman he adored with all of his heart.

* * *

Mitch and Lisa emerged from the gateway still in the storage room and turned to see the spiraling light shimmer and shrink down, its energy folding up and rushing back into their bodies. Once the tingling sensation wore off, they both checked their surroundings and adjusted their watches. Lisa wasn't wearing one this time, so she checked her stopwatch still around her neck and set it accordingly.

"Okay," Mitch muttered, "it looks fine so far; nothing too different as far as I can tell."

Lisa nodded, "Let's check out the lab."

The scientists walked down the hall to the laboratory... and immediately froze in place after they entered it, both wearing shocked looks.

The team members were almost in their usual places at the computers and control stations, but the way they were situated was definitely not on par with what was usually seen in a professional laboratory.

Maggie, the slim brunette, was bent over her console typing at her keyboard with her skirt pushed up over her hips exposing her bare ass and legs. And right behind her with his pants hanging off his hips was Michael, humping her and producing slapping sounds with every thrust.

Another couple in the same position was near the finished reactor model, the girl's pants around her ankles and huffing as the guy behind her banged away at her pussy while she attempted to adjust a setting on one of the fuel processors.

And yet another couple was in the process of loosening their clothes when the woman said, "Lick me first; please?" She let her skirt drop to the floor and spread her legs smiling as the young man crawled between them and started lapping at her cunt, feeling and squeezing her ass and making her giggle as his tongue tickled her twat. She went on with her tech work on one of the work benches as if nothing was happening.

"Hey, guys; did you find the couplings?"

Mitch and Lisa let their attention snap back to focus when they heard Darrin call to them from the other end of the lab. They turned to him... and went back into their shocked state when they saw him. Or rather, them.

Recognition hit them when they saw what had to be Amanda Zane, Darrin's wife... on her knees in front of her husband with her salt and peppered head bobbing up and down, her tight skirt stretched across her wiggling butt that stuck out and hovered above her high heels. The sucking sounds coming from his hips left no doubt as to what she was doing.

"Well, did you find them?" Darrin asked again, his voice completely neutral.

Lisa just looked at Mitch with an expression that matched his confused look, and muttered, "Ohhhhh... kay."

...to be continued.