Through the Looking Glass Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's clitoris bent upward, her inner labia expanded and protruded outward, and a thick stream of wetness launched itself out of her pussy flying across the room and splattering the near wall. Wildly convulsing, her body shook as she squirted another stream and yelped with every contraction. Then another squirt, and another wetting down the platform's cushions and the floor beyond.

"Mitch, Mitch!" she cried out, shaking uncontrollably, "Oh God, Mitch; stop! Stop, please! I can't... I... can't stop comiiiiiiing!"

But Mitch couldn't stop thrusting into her squeezing pussy, continuing to squirt her pussy juice all over. Feeling the cum traveling up his cock, Mitch let out a loud groan and, with his hips quaking and every muscle in his body flexed and rigid, released his sperm into her womb.

Lisa groaned as her cunt was being filled with semen just as she described. Mitch's cock flooded her with cum like a hose watering down her love garden and didn't stop for many seconds. She grunted as her pussy was filled to overflowing, Mitch's semen being squished out the sides with every thrust and finally, not being able to take any more, Lisa sobbed as the last of her juices spurted out in spits and dribbles to mix with his cum running down their thighs.

Unable to stop quivering, Lisa eased herself off of Mitch's dick and collapsed on top of him, his cock flipping out of her like a bent spring and still twitching in orgasmic pulses. What was left of his cum poured out of his piss hole like a water fountain for a couple more seconds, pooling up on her quivering stomach, then finally calmed down with small blobs of white dripping out. The last of their orgasms rippled through their quaking bodies, and they both relaxed their tense muscles, exhausted.

"Oh, my... God," Lisa breathed out, her vagina still pulsing and releasing huge rivulets of Mitch's cum, "I've never come like that before," she ran her fingers across her boobs and examined the oil that came off, no longer tingling on her skin, "What the Hell's in this stuff?"

Mitch, his cock still twitching against her thoroughly fucked pussy, answered wearily, "I don't know... but whoever makes it is probably rich by now."

Lisa huffed out a laugh, her boobs jiggling, "That was incredible; you came in pints... literally."

"And you managed to wet down half the room," he chuckled, glancing at the floor, and the wall... and the ceiling, "Do you have anything liquid left in your body?"

She laughed again, then stopped when she felt a slight tightness in her chest. She looked down and saw that her tits were getting smaller, shrinking as the effects of the oil wore off and reducing to their original size.

"Well, so much for Hollywood boobs," she snickered, "and say 'goodbye' to your porn star cock and balls." Sliding off of Mitch, they both looked to see that his dick lost its erection and shrank back to 'normal' size, along with his inflated ball sack.

"You think we could take a bottle of this stuff with us?" asked Lisa with a naughty grin.

Mitch rolled his eyes, "If we did, we'd be dead from heart attacks within a week."

Covered in oil, sweat, and mutual cum, Mitch and Lisa laughed and snuggled together as they calmed down from their wild lovemaking, enjoying the afterglow and fading in and out of consciousness. Coming back to the here and now for a moment, they noticed that their 'caretakers' had returned to the pleasure room, still naked but with a sheen of water on their skin instead of oil and their 'enhanced' parts back to their normal sizes.

"Did you enjoy yourselves, Doctor?" asked Madga, slightly out of breath. Lisa could believe it, considering what she went through herself. Judging from the size of Collin's cock, she was surprised that Madga was still standing.

"It was fantastic," smiled Mitch.

Lisa nodded in agreement and asked, "Did you girls have fun?"

Madga blushed all over while Denai tried to suppress a shy smile and didn't succeed, "Yes, ma'am; we did."

Kennis offered his hand to Lisa, "We will take you to get washed up."

Lisa allowed herself to be picked up and gingerly walked to the bath area, while Mitch was treated to the same. The girls stood him in the same basin as before and gently rinsed his body down, taking extra care not to overdo it with the spraying water on his overly sensitive cock. The young men caressed Lisa with light soapy sponges, carefully spraying water into her pussy to clean out Mitch's cum, then rinsed her with fragrant water that hinted of lavender and jasmine, her body swaying in sleepy euphoria.

Drying them off, the caretakers of the manor ushered their charges to the bed room and eased them under the cool sheets of the king-size bed. Mitch kissed the girls' hands and thanked them, with Lisa doing the same for the men, then the two lovers snuggled down together as their helpers quietly crept out of the room.

Madga, the last one to leave, spoke softly before closing the door and said, "May the sun bless you two wonderful people, and smile upon you... always."

The door closed, the night drifted all around, and the quiet lulled the explorers to sleep.

* * *

"That was a wonderful breakfast, Denai," said Mitch, sipping at his morning coffee.

"Thank you, Doctor," she replied, clearing away the dishes.

Mitch and Lisa, properly dressed for the day (with their necklaces back in place and with Mitch's pack safely hidden under his toga folds, along with Lisa's watch concealed under her dress), finished eating and were ready to head to the laboratory. Kennis came in and said the car was ready, but before they could leave Madga stopped them.

"Before you go, I just wanted to say 'thank you' for everything you've done for all of us," she waved a hand at the group of caretakers and continued, "I know that it's frowned upon by the government, but I want to say, 'May the blessings of the sun be upon you all the days of your lives'."

"Why thank you, Madga," Mitch smiled.

Lisa asked, "But why is a blessing frowned upon; what's wrong with it?"

Kennis answered, "Because it goes against the official religious teachings and standards set down by the Empire; it was sequestered and abandoned many centuries ago and deemed 'subversive'. But the movement is gaining ground, slowly; the word is starting to spread again. People started talking about it last Yule."

"And what 'word' is that?"

Kennis smiled at Mitch, "A world of total love and brotherhood; a world of true peace and understanding for all of mankind."

Mitch nodded, "I would welcome that kind of world; I hope it comes soon for all of us."

Kennis glanced at his watch and started, "We'd better get going, Doctor; don't want you to be late."

Mitch and Lisa got into the car and were whisked away down the drive and out onto the street, blending in with the morning traffic. At almost nine o'clock, their car pulled up in front of the facility, and Kennis jumped out to open the door for the two scientists.

"I will be back at five to collect you, Doctor," he said, "May the sun bless your day."

Mitch gripped his shoulder reassuringly, "Enjoy the day, Kennis; we'll see you at five."

The car drove off as the pair entered the lab building, Lisa adjusting the strap on her bag and nodding to the guards who opened the doors for them.

Darius and his friend the senator met them halfway to the lab, with Darius saying, "Mitchum, Lyssa; good morning. Samson's aide is just about finished collecting the data they need for their Senate report; all she needs is your input and that will wrap things up."

"Not a problem, Boss. I'll download everything they need on disc," then Mitch turned to the senator, "Your aide can take it with her and link it to her pad directly."

Collico clasped his shoulder, smiling, "Excellent. Your names are going to be famous, once the Senate sees what you've done here. A whole new era of technology and energy awaits us, and you two will be out front guiding it in. Jupiter must have asked Vulcan himself to help you build this triumph, and Juno certainly sent Minerva to guide your steps."

They entered the lab, greeted with smiles and pats on the back from the team members, and Mitch headed for his terminal with Lisa beside him.

"Vulcan was the 'god of the forge', a blacksmith; that much I remember from school," Mitch mumbled, "But who was Minerva again?"

Lisa whispered back, "Goddess of wisdom, I think."

Tella, the senator's aide, walked up and stood aside them as Mitch punched up the required data and slipped a blank disc into the modem. Once the computer finished humming and burning information onto the disc, it spit it back out, Mitch plucking it from the tray and handing it to Tella.

"This contains everything you need," said Mitch, "If you need any more information, just call us; we'll be happy to provide it."

"Thank you, Doctor Parus," the young lady grinned, tucking the disc away in a folder bag at her hip, "You will be bringing a new day for all of us; the sun will smile upon you for this."

As she walked away, Lisa leaned into Mitch, "I still don't get this 'sun' business. It doesn't seem the logical course to go from idolizing Roman gods to worshiping the sun."

Mitch whispered back, "Well, Kennis said that this 'religion' was put down a long time ago. Maybe the basic teachings have changed or have lost their original meaning over time, or maybe just forgotten."

"Maybe," Lisa mumbled, carefully scrutinizing Tella as she talked with the senator, "I don't know. For some reason, this whole thing sounds... familiar to me.

"How?"

Lisa wanted to answer Mitch, but her thought got stuck and she just shook her head, unsure how to respond with her face twisted slightly in confusion.

As the morning wore on, the time for the gateway to appear was drawing near. Mitch was about to make some kind of excuse to leave the lab, but one of his assistants came up with one for him.

"Dr. Parus, there's a small problem with the reactor. One of the fuel conduits has a slight crack in its casing; it needs to be replaced. I can go get another one from main storage, if you like."

"No, that's all right; I'll get it," he replied, glancing at his watch, "Lyssa, will you help me look for it?"

The pair headed for the storage area, Mitch telling Darius what was going on and that they'll be back in a moment, but before they got down the hallway, Tella stopped them.

"We'll be ready to leave soon, Doctor," she said, fidgeting a little, "I want to give you both something while I have the chance." She took Lisa's hand and placed a small shiny object into her palm, "Be sure not to let the authorities see this; it is forbidden to have and display. Good fortune to you both; go with the blessings of the sun."

Before Lisa had the chance to question Tella about her 'teachings', she was off down the hallway and back into the lab. She wanted to go after her, but knew she and Mitch didn't have time; the gateway would be opening soon.

They went into the storage area, checking the vast room and finding nobody, then waited for the remaining few minutes to tick away before they left for the next dimension. While they waited, Lisa looked at what Tella had given her... and gasped in shock at what was in her palm.

"Of course," she whispered.

"What?" Mitch looked as well and his eyes lit up in surprise, realizing the same thing Lisa did when she saw their 'gift'.

A small gold cross, with a tab at the top for a necklace to pass through.

Lisa mentally slapped her forehead, not believing how foolish she was, "Why didn't it occur to me before? God, I am so stupid; I should have known."

"You're not the only one," Mitch consoled, "We were so close to the explanation that we couldn't see it."

Lisa smiled, staring at the cross of gold in her hand, "They weren't talking about the sun," she absently waved a finger above their heads, indicating the shining yellow sun in the sky, "they were referring to the 'son', as in offspring. THE Son."

"The Son... of God," Mitch uttered, "Christ... they're talking about the teachings and blessings of... Jesus Christ."

Lisa's smile got bigger, "After all this time, his words have resurfaced and are spreading... again."

"His teachings have been buried for centuries in this dimension; someone must have found them and started spreading the word again. Kennis said this... 'movement' started about four months ago, around Yule time... Christmas."

Lisa started crying as her watch signaled at the one minute mark, "We're seeing it happen all over again; the word of peace and love for all of humanity. We've seen the beginning of it."

Mitch nodded, a bit of moisture in his own eyes, "And it will happen in their twenty-first century, two thousand years after the words were first spoken." He thought for a second, "I wonder if it will take this time. Will it replace the ideals of their Roman Empire, just like it did with ours?"

Lisa smiled as she carefully placed the golden trinket into her bag, her tears staining her cheeks, "It just might."

Suddenly, their bodies stiffened up with the power of the ionic flux energy, and the gateway blasted outward and formed its circular entrance.

Taking Lisa's hand, Mitch whispered, "I hope it works for them this time." and together they stepped up to the mirrored opening, going through...

* * *

...and stepping out onto the dirty and rubble strewn floor of what use to be the storage area of the facility.

"What the Hell?" Mitch gasped as he got his bearings and looked around, with Lisa staring in disbelief as the gateway crushed itself down and reentered their bodies.

Absentmindedly, she clicked her watch to reset it, asking, "What the Hell is this?"

The entire storage area was gone, every piece of equipment and crate of supplies was no where to be seen. Neither were the walls of the room or the levels above it... or the roof; the only things remaining were the tiled floor now covered in dust and grit and the back wall with the door. And even that was inaccessible, with piles of debris blocking off the entrance. The edges of the walls' foundations were seared black, as if the entire room was given the appearance of being blasted away by weapons' fire. The only thing still attached to the wall that looked intact was a metal ladder that looked pieced together and constructed in haste, and running from the bottom all the way up to the third level roof.

"Well, we can't get back in that way," Mitch remarked, glancing at the blocked door, "Let's go around front and see what's going on."

They carefully picked their way through the debris ridden area around what was left of the building, finally making it around to the front... and wished they hadn't.

The whole area around the facility looked like leftovers from a war zone, building fronts smashed in and structures with huge holes blasted into their sides. Overturned cars, trees, and what-not were scattered everywhere, with some of the debris piled off to the sides of the somewhat open roadway as if it had been dragged out of the way. They didn't see a single person... anywhere.

"What the fuck happened?" Lisa gasped, still not able to believe the destruction all around them, "Was it an attack? A war?"

Mitch was about to answer, but stopped and jerked his head to the side; he heard something. Listening close, the noise in the distance sounded... mechanical?

"Do you hear that?" he asked.

Lisa nodded, hearing metal clanking against metal, "It's coming down the road; it sounds like... vehicles moving?"

The noise grew louder, definitely heading towards them, and Lisa edged over to Mitch and wrapped her arms around his waist, shivering.

He held her close, seeing puffs of white dust billowing up from the horizon of the road, and asked, "Why do I get the feeling we're not going to like what headed this way?"

They held each other tightly as the noise grew louder... and closer.

...to be continued.