Through the Looking Glass Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa broke the kiss and gasped as Denise's hand slithered down her stomach and wiggled in between her thighs, finding her moist slit. Her delicate fingers probed the sensitive lips and found the budding clit topping them. Lisa returned the favor by wriggling her fingers against Denise's smooth pussy and teasing her pink pearl, and the two of them arched their bodies in pleasure as they masturbated each other.

Denise quivered and let out a series of small gasps as her pussy was forced into coming, her clit tickling and pulsing with every contraction. With Denise's fingers quickly fluttering over her own hot cunt, Lisa arched up on her toes and groaned as her orgasm gripped her vagina and made the inner walls clench, her juices mixing with the water and washing down her legs.

Both of them shivered as they calmed down, then looked lovingly into each others' eyes and kissed with tenderness.

"That was wonderful," whispered Lisa, "I've... I've never done that before; I never knew it could be so..."

"Sensual?" Denise answered, rubbing her hands over Lisa's body to wash away the rest of the soap, her nipples still hard and rubbery, "Did that make you feel better?"

"Yes, very much so," Lisa helped rinse away the suds still clinging to Denise, but blushed, "But now... I'm really horny. I wish Mitch was here."

As if on cue, Mitch strolled into the shower area wrapped in a towel. His eyebrows went up when he saw the two ladies washing each other, and pulled off his towel to hang it up.

"I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"

The girls giggled at Mitch's question, then Denise answered as she walked by him to leave, "Actually, you're just in time," and lightly slapped his bare butt as she passed, causing his eyes to widen.

Now alone, Mitch got under the shower with Lisa and asked, "What was that all about?"

Lisa immediately wrapped her self around the man she loved and smashed her lips against his, humping against his growing cock. She broke the kiss with a wild look in her eye and hissed, "Just shut up and fuck me, now."

Mitch braced himself against the shower wall with his arms as Lisa climbed onto him, wriggling her hips to get the head of his now erect cock wedged up to her extremely horny pussy. Once in place, Lisa wasted no time getting him inside of her as she pushed her hips down and plunged onto his prick, yelping in delight as it filled her up in a hurry. Mitch steadied himself as best he could, making sure not to slip on the wet tile, but Lisa was making it difficult to keep his balance. She lifted herself up and down on his body wildly, thrusting his dick into her cunt and didn't let up as her orgasm built up.

Releasing a hand from the wall, Mitch grabbed her ass and helped her hump against him, squeezing her soft flesh and urging her on. She humped faster when she felt a finger being inserted into her asshole and started squeaking.

"Yes, yes, yes... oh, yes... oh, I'm gonna cum all over your cock." Lisa's body writhed against Mitch and felt his dick start to inflate; he was going to cum, too.

With her cunt grabbing and squeezing his cock, Mitch reared back as his sperm climbed up his shaft. Lisa released Mitch and reached back to grab the shower head and, holding on for dear life, slammed her hips forward sinking his cock deep inside of her. With a struggling groan, Lisa's orgasm grabbed her pussy and forced it to squeeze Mitch's pulsing member, milking it for the semen she knew was coming. Mitch grunted as jets of cum leaped out of his dick and sprayed the clenching walls of Lisa's womanhood.

After the throes of their mutual climax subsided, Mitch made sure he had a good purchase of Lisa's body as she let go of the shower nozzle and eased herself to the tiled floor, Mitch's fat prick sliding out of her and leaving a trail of cum on her pussy lips.

"Oh, man," she huffed, absently wiping the sperm away under the shower spray, "I feel better, now." As Mitch wiped at his cock, Lisa lathered a sponge up and proceeded to wash him quickly, for the hot water was becoming a little cooler than before. Once rinsed, they both grabbed their towels and headed back to their room.

Mitch wrapped his around his waist, but Lisa continued to dry her hair with hers, walking down the hallway uncovered.

"Don't you think you should cover up?" he asked.

With a gleam in her eye, she asked, "Why?" then yanked his towel off of his hips, leaving him bare. She giggled as she ran back to the room naked, with Mitch hot on her tail and spanking at her bare butt. Once in the room, he forced her on the bed and proceeded to tickle her, punishing her for being a bad girl and making her squeal and laugh insanely.

Mitch joined her in bed and pulled her on top of him, then the two lovers passionately kissed as they snuggled down into bed.

Before drifting off, Lisa asked, "Did you get anywhere with the maps?"

"I may be onto something," he answered with a yawn, "I'll need to look at that image Michael has in order to be sure."

"I hope we have enough time before we leave," she yawned back, then snuggled close to him and sighed as sleep took hold of her.

Mitch drifted off with her, and the scientists laid together in peace as the quiet covered them...

* * *

...and Mitch awoke, startled and wide eyed when he heard the explosion in the distance. Lisa abruptly woke up when Mitch jostled her in bed.

"Wha... what's going on?" she asked, trying to get the sleep out of eyes.

"Something exploded; get dressed!" Mitch threw Lisa her clothes and the two of them dressed quickly, Mitch snapping on his pack and getting his gun ready.

Peering carefully out of their door, Mitch saw a couple of others run down the hallway. Readying their own weapons, they barked orders and called for others to join them. He and Lisa left their room and ran after them, only to skid to a halt when they got to the stairwell junction.

The well was filled with debris, blocking off their exit with pieces of stairs and concrete blocks, and the dust filling the air told them this was where the explosion happened.

"Mitch, Lisa; over here!" It was Michael, waving them towards the control room. They nearly collided with Foster and three others coming out of the ordinance rooms, loaded down with weapons and ammo, and hurried inside the control center.

"Cynthia, cameras!"

She turned to Michael, "Half of them are gone; I'm workin' on it!"

Another explosion echoed through the deep chamber, this time well above them, but still producing falling dust.

"I've got a picture!" she shouted again, adjusting controls on the monitors, "Got a signal from a camera across the street!"

The image cleared, jumping with static from time to time, and showed them the outside of the building. Everyone held their breath as they were shown what was attacking them.

Sentries surrounded the facility; twelve in all and all facing the sides with the exception of the back, not being able to get through the debris littering the area. They were firing projectiles at the remaining structure in an attempt to topple what was left and force its occupants out.

"They found us!" Michael yelled, pounding the desk, "Billy, Cynthia, and Jen; on the roof! Start tossing flash bangs; two minutes! Foster, take the east side; I'll go west! Mitch, Lisa; with me!"

The group immediately flew apart to their designated areas, Mitch right on Michael's tail with Lisa behind him. The roof group ran to the back of the hallway and started climbing a ladder, taking two or three rungs at a time, while Foster, armed with one of the machine's Gatling guns, led his group to a side stairwell; Michael and his team taking the one opposite.

At the top, Mitch and Lisa were with their group in a small foyer with Michael peeking through the dirty window in the outer door. It wasn't quite morning yet, the dawn just starting to warm the sky with orange haze.

"Mitch," he hissed, and he crept up behind him at his beckoning, "When I give the signal, jump on them and disable them. They'll be disoriented for about half a minute, so work fast," he patted his nape, "There are cables and wires back here, one of them leading to their central processors. Just yank them out and that will shut them down."

Mitch nodded, and the rest of the team readied themselves at Michael's command. Checking his watch, he held up his fingers and counted down from five... four... three... two... one...

In a burst of light and booming sounds, the flash grenades that were tossed from the roof detonated, then faded just as quickly.

"Now!"

Michael and the group poured out of the foyer and outside along the side of the building, dodging debris and pieces of the facility, and rushed the mechanical monsters ahead of them.

There were four sentries, all basically looking the same with metal and human parts fused together, and all of them were showing signs of having trouble. The machines whirred and clanked about, waving their arms and heads around attempting to get their bearings. But the flash grenades did their damage, frying their optical sensors for the moment and leaving them blind and unable to reorient themselves.

Michael quickly jumped onto the nearest one and grabbed for the back of its neck, Mitch doing the same to the next one. Mitch found a mixture of metal wires and what looked like human nerves and, forcing himself not to gag, grabbed as much of the hideous mess as he could get in his hand and pulled. Sparks flew out of the neck and the machine trembled and convulsed for a few seconds, then went limp, its arms dropping and the hum from its insides fading. Lisa disabled a third one, coughing and gagging when she grabbed a handful of nerves and blood vessels, her results matching Mitch's.

But just as Denise managed to take out the fourth one, another machine rolled around the corner with its arms and weapons pointing directly at them.

"Take cover!" Michael shouted as he hefted his weapon. The others dived behind whatever they could use as cover as Michael took aim and fired. The automatic rifle in his grip started spraying bullets all over the metal monster rolling towards them and, when one round found its head, the machine spewed sparks and jerked about as its processing unit fried itself leaving it brain damaged.

But another one took its place. And another.

They all heard gunfire coming from the other side of the building, Foster and his team having their hands full, then suddenly heard it coming from behind them. Michael turned to see two of the roof team firing their weapons at the oncoming machines, one of them flailing about and smashing itself into the wall.

"Denise!" Michael shouted, Denise already knowing what he wanted. She raised her gun and fired at the other one's head, her bullets bouncing off the metal glaze covering the skull. But one of its arms came up and shot what looked like electricity out of its claw, enveloping Denise in a haze of white-blue. She yelped and fell to the ground.

"Denise!" Lisa bolted from her cover position and raced towards her friend, attempting to pull her to safety. But another bolt lanced out and caught her full in the chest, making her convulse and drop to the ground as well.

"No!" Mitch ran out from his hiding spot, despite Michael's objections, and drew a bead on the machine's head. The monster whirled about and aimed its guns at him, but Mitch squeezed off all of his rounds into its head, the last bullet finding its target. The head sputtered with electric flashes, and the machines crumbled and stopped moving.

What Mitch didn't see was what was headed his way: three more of them, all of their weapons hot and ready to use.

After taking out the machines on the opposite side, Foster and what was left of his team rounded the corner to the front and saw the three remaining monsters heading for the other side.

"Hey, metal butts!" he shouted, readying his own weapon.

One of them turned to face him and was ready to gun him down, but Foster was faster. His Gatling gun released a wave of bullets that perforated the machine's chassis, sending sparks and pieces of its exterior in every direction.

But the one directly behind it quickly picked up where its companion left off. Its twin guns blazed with bullet fire as the team scattered and dove for cover, Foster and another member not quick enough. Pieces of their bodies were flying everywhere as the spray of ammo slammed into them and cut them down where they stood.

The remaining one of the three rounded the corner and fired off grenades from its front, the launching sounds echoing down the side of the wall.

"RUN!" The shout from Michael came too late as the grenades went off in loud blasts and making debris rain down all over. Mitch was dragging Lisa out of the way when one of them went off near him and sent him flying into the building's wall, then slamming him into the ground.

He saw stars, then haze... then black.

* * *

Mitch jolted awake, the awful smell of the ammonium nitrate wafting up his nostrils. He blinked the afterimages out of his eyes and saw Michael and Cynthia hovering over him. He tried to lift his head and immediately regretted it, the pain lancing through his skull like an arrow.

"Easy," said Cynthia, checking his eyes, "you've got a concussion; just lie still for a minute."

Mitch blinked again to clear his vision and carefully looked around. He was in the triage unit Michael showed him yesterday, or rather what was left of it. Vials, bandages, and other supplies were scattered everywhere among the glass and debris with not one single cabinet window intact.

He eyes widened when he remembered what happened.

"Lisa..." he croaked, the dust from the explosions choking his speech.

"They took her," said Michael with a pained voice, "and Denise. Jen and Billy are still with us; they took out everyone else."

"I have to find her," Mitch coughed out, "Help me up."

Cynthia grabbed his arm and assisted him in sitting upright, as Mitch saw the small gash on her cheek and Michael's bare arm bandaged and stained cherry red. Cynthia left the room and headed for the control center, leaving Michael alone with Mitch.

"Don't even think about it," he said to him in a sad tone, already seeing the look in Mitch's eye, "Even if we knew where those things were we'd never get passed them, not with our forces down. The other hideouts have been hit, too; there's nobody left."

"We can find them," Mitch groaned, sliding off the gurney.

"How? We've been looking for months... years."

"With the maps you had me look at... and the flash image you took of the signal," Mitch steadied himself against Michael and said, "I think I know how to find them."

Skeptical, Michael nodded and said, "Okay, show me." He helped Mitch to the control room, deliberately going slow so's not to tire him out. They passed chunks of debris and equipment, idly glancing at Billy as he sifted through the rubble to find as much weaponry as he could, and entered the control center.

The lights were dim but they could make out what was left of the monitors and consoles that were still working, and a young lady with dark hair pulled back in a ponytail (Mitch assumed this was Jen) darted around different control panels as Cynthia tried to coax power out of them to get the cameras and monitors working again.

Michael guided him over to a table where the maps were laid out, and Mitch rifled through them to find the right one he needed.

"Where's that computer image of the signal?"

Michael stared at him as if he grew a third eye in his forehead, "You've got to be kidding! We barely have any power to run anything, half of the center is trashed, and I don't even know if we can bring up the file let alone run in on a working screen!"

"Get a screen working; any screen!" Mitch said, "Find that image; I have to see it!"

Michael huffed and walked away, scanning the remains of his command center and shuffling through discs and flash readers littering the desks and floor. Mitch glanced at the clock that was, miraculously, still working: 7:24 AM. He only had four hours left to find Lisa, or they would be trapped here for another day. And, judging from what Michael and the others had told him about the circumstances in this dimension, one day was one too many as far as he was concerned.

"Michael," this from Cynthia, typing away at her controls, "I've got a few of the cameras working again; we've got images." She punched some controls and the main screen flickered to life, a few distortion lines crossing the field of vision. They all looked and Jen was the first to speak.

"There's nothing out there. The streets are empty; they're gone."

"No," said Michael, shaking his head, "they're only gone on the streets we can see; they could easily be patrolling the ones we can't." He went back to his searching, and smiled when he found the disc he wanted.

"Here it is," he said and walked over to Cynthia's console and loaded the silvery disc into the computer. The big screen blinked and replaced the outside picture with a new one, this time the satellite image of the city.

It looked exactly like the map in every detail, with the exception of the thin red, concentric rings that fanned out from every blue dot on the screen, looking like water ripples. They spread out and covered the entire city, overlapping and merging with one another.

"How much of this image do you have?" asked Mitch.

Michael answered, "About ten minutes."

"Can you overlap it into a continuous loop?"

Michael punched a couple of keys on the board, "Done, now what?"

"Give me a minute," Mitch scanned the image, looking for... what?

"You've only got nine," Cynthia threw over her shoulder.

"She's right," said Michael, gazing at the image as well, "They think we're all dead. If they catch a signal coming from down here..."

"I know, I know," Mitch said, impatiently, "I just need a few minutes to look."

He scrutinized the flashing image, willing it to give up its secret.

"C'mon... c'mon, damn it... it's there, I know it is."

Michael caught Mitch's mumblings, "What are you looking for?"

"A pattern, there's always a pattern."

"Mitch, we've been looking for months; we can't see any pattern."

"It's there!" Mitch grimaced, then shook his head, "I'm sorry, I'm worried about Lisa. I have to find her; we've only got..." he glanced at the clock and...

His eyes lit up as he watched the second hand tick away the seconds.

What was that Lisa was saying about the signal?

Mitch thought back to last night and remembered, '"Do the towers receive the signal at the same time?"' she asked before.

"Michael, speed up the image."

At Mitch's request, Michael hit another key and the rings of red fanned out quicker.

"Faster."

The speed increased, the red lines starting to blur.

"Faster."

The rings almost melded together at their epicenters and started to wink like beacons.

"One more time."

Michael kicked up the image to its top speed, and the view blurred to a kaleidoscope of pulsing waves, jumping slightly when the image reset itself when it ran out of time and creating an optical illusion of the beacons rotating around...

"...like a clock," Mitch uttered, "That's it, that's the pattern. Michael, slow the image down, way down."

Michael complied, and the view slowed to a crawl showing each blue dot being hit by the signal one at a time, one followed by another close to it, then another after that.

"Connect the towers with lines heading towards each other as they register the signal."

Tapping more keys, Michael made lines of blue appear from each tower and trace a path towards the middle of the map, giving the appearance of an irregular bicycle tire and its spokes. Michael zoomed in on the point where all of the spokes joined at the center and enhanced the picture.