Through the Looking Glass Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't know what I've been through," he started, sounding bitter and resentful, "I was raised in an orphanage after my parents died, no other relative wanted me. The faculty found out that I was a genius, studying on a college level while the other kids were busy learning their ABCs and multiplication tables. They wouldn't let me advance. They kept holding me back, thinking I would discourage the other kids, and those little brats treated me like I was a freak, a nerd... a nobody."

Simon slowly maneuvered his chair back to the console, "You couldn't know what it's like to be teased and ridiculed your whole life, just because you were smarter than others."

"That's not true, Simon," Lisa said, finally seeing some leverage she could use, "I do know what it's like. I was a scientist, working for Ener-Dyne Technologies; so was my husband. I grew up the same way. I received my master's degrees when most of my friends were starting high school. After a while, they stopped being my friends, calling me stuck up and a geek because I was smart."

Simon turned to her again, "I would have thought you to be the cheerleader type, the most popular girl in the class."

"Hah," Lisa huffed, "I was the farthest thing from it; didn't even get to go to the prom," she then looked serious at him, "So I do know what it's like; you're just using that as an excuse."

"But a good excuse!" Simon barked, "They all laughed at me, too... they're not laughing now."

Lisa was tired of trying to be consoling about it and started in on him again, "So what's gone wrong, then? You got tired of being a demigod and just let things go to Hell?"

Simon thought for a second, then, "Oh, you mean the sentries. It wasn't always this way, you know. I had hundreds of them all over the city, then the humans started taking them out. I improved them, they came up with something else to stop them, like a game of chess; move, counter move. I started running out of parts for the sentries; I didn't know how to make more."

"You? The genius?"

"Shut up!" Simon snapped, "So I don't know how to get the right materials, so I don't know how to run a metal press, so what?"

Lisa knew she was hitting the right cords with Simon and pressed further, "Spending too much time at the computer and not enough in the real world, huh?"

Simon rounded his body on Lisa, making her flinch, "Listen, bitch: I took out armies, took down whole cities, I even took out the others like me because they weren't as good as I am! Look at me, I've perfected the process of combining organic and electronic materials to work together! What have you done?"

Lisa, holding her fear in check, answered, "I helped to invent a new alternative energy source, a power cell that runs on sea water."

Simon backed up a bit, "Really? I could use something like that, instead of running the sentries on battery and solar power. Well, fortunately you'll be around just long enough to show me."

Lisa's eyes widened, "You're going to cut me up and use me for parts too, just like the others?"

"Oh, no; I only use the males for that. You are much more important to me alive."

Lisa turned away from him, "I'm not staying here with you."

"The bands around your wrists and ankles say different; just ask your friends."

Simon nodded an inch, and Lisa's table swiveled to give her a look at what was behind her. When the table stopped, Lisa gasped in shock.

Along the back wall were other tables lined up against each other, with a woman strapped to each one as Lisa was, one of them being Denise. Her nude body showed signs of abuse, welts and contusions up and down her dark skin, and she was swaying against the restraints in a semi-conscious state and mumbling incoherently. The others were unconscious, and a few of them looked worse for wear.

"What are you doing to them?" she demanded.

"They're contributing to my cause," Simon simply said, "They're providing the materials I need to continue my work." With that, Simon nodded his head to the side, and a section of the wall opened. Lisa gasped again as she looked at the next room's contents with utter confusion.

There were about twenty cylinders, all made of clear polymer glass like giant test tubes, filled with a viscous fluid tinted yellow. Floating in the middle of the mixtures were bodies, from tiny fetal sized to fully grown adults. Each one was hooked with monitor patches to their heads and torsos, the wires leading to a processor at the top of each cylinder, and all of them were male.

"Magnificent, aren't they?" gloated Simon, caressing one of the tubes, "It took me two years to perfect the maturation process, but it finally paid off."

"Artificially grown humans?" Lisa mumbled.

Simon heard her and responded, "Not quite. They're conceived in the womb like any other person, but I've enhanced their growth rate. Once the eggs are fertilized, I remove them and enrich them with the growth formula. They reach full maturity in about six months, but they have no brain to speak of; they're just empty shells."

Lisa started panicking again, twisting around to try and loosen the restraints, "You impregnate women so you can use their babies for spare parts?"

Simon gave her the computerized version of a shrug, "This way, I don't have to kill anyone else and use their bodies; I've got my own supply, now."

"You fucking little freak!" Lisa wriggled about on the table, trying to get loose, "You're not using me for breeding stock!"

Simon sighed, "Yeah, the others said that too. I suppose I could use the sperm from the artificial ones, but... I wouldn't get to have any fun that way."

Lisa started to shake as Simon inched towards her, his chair whirring and clicking as it neared.

"You know, I was a virgin before this whole thing started," said Simon as the grapplers on his chair removed his robe for him, "Now, I get all the pussy I want, whenever I want. My own personal harem." The grappling arms pulled of the cloth and revealed his body, Lisa cringing at the sight.

Like his face, Simon's body was dotted in places with wires, tubes, and small servos that helped him move. He positioned himself at the foot of Lisa's table as the chair reconfigured itself to make him 'stand' upright, and gave her the full view of his naked body.

Lisa panted and gasped with fear as she glanced at his crotch, seeing a thick penis and pendulous ball sack dangling down, and realized why she was here in this situation: she was to be impregnated by him.

The table reclined back to its original position, and Lisa yelped and squirmed in a vain attempt to escape as Simon moved closer to her. He was lifted up to hover over her, his dick hanging down like a fat sausage.

"You are so beautiful," he said, his face not displaying any kind of emotion, his lips still not moving, "I've always wanted to have sex with a redhead."

"NO!" Lisa cried out, tears running down her cheeks, "Stay away from me!" She pulled and tugged at the bands that held her down, but couldn't break free. She forced herself to look at him and added, "You're not even human anymore!"

"I'm all human!" he countered, "This is all me; I just upgraded a little," he looked down as his cock started growing. Lisa's eyes popped out when it reached its full length, close to ten inches long and thick, and her lips quivered when it bobbed in front of her drooling precum, "See? All me, like I said. Those stuck-up bitches didn't know what they were missing with this big boy. They didn't think a nerd would be packing this kind of meat; they always thought that way, all of them."

Simon lowered himself over Lisa's body, his cock gently curving upward and grazing her thigh as he positioned his mouth over one of her breasts. She cringed as his tongue protruded from his lips, blandly and without any flourish, and the mechanisms on his chair move his head so it would drag his tongue across her boob flesh. Lisa squirmed when it touched and teased her hardening nipple, crying and pleading with him to stop.

Simon's chair moved him back and forth to taste both of her breasts, making the nipples swell and bud, and muttered, "Mmm, you taste good; I want more."

Lisa breathed harder and trembled as Simon moved down her belly and got in between her spread legs, her pelvis wiggling away from his face. He lowered his head and slowly pulled his tongue along her pussy, teasing the lips with its rough texture.

"Stop!" Lisa begged, thrashing about and trying to get away from his invading tongue.

"Mmm, I love how you women taste," Simon muttered into her vagina and continued his feast. He dragged his tongue up and down her moist womanhood, brushing across her clit and making her quiver. Lisa cried as her pussy became wet, despite all her efforts to ignore his stimulation.

Giving her thin red fur strip a final nuzzle, Simon lifted himself to come face to face with Lisa, his cock swollen and wiggling with precum dribbling down the shaft. A dollop of the fluid dripped onto her mound and made her body flinch.

"Now," said Simon, 'looking' at Lisa's tear stained face, "comes the fun part. If you relax, you might just enjoy it." And with a giggle, he lowered his hips to hers, the tip of his cock touching her vaginal opening and pressing into it.

Wide eyed with terror, Lisa cried out, "No...no...NOOOOOOO!"

* * *

"Grenades!" Michael lofted one of his as he shouted to the others. Two more joined his, and they all dove for cover as the grenades went off.

The sentries, about a dozen of them, all turned and converged on the group of fighters as they rounded the hall corner, their guns clanking into position and ready to fire. But the fighters were faster with their weapons.

In a flash of blinding light and heat, the grenades detonated and scrambled the signals the sentries' optical sensors received. Twirling about, the machines lost their bearings as the team advanced.

"Take out as many as you can!" Michael shouted over the melee, racing up to one of them and yanking at the wires at its neck. The others did the same, grabbing at as many of the robots' vulnerable spots as they could. Eight of the machines sputtered and went limp as each one was cut off from their control signals, but the four that remained reoriented themselves and proceeded to take aim at the invaders.

Mitch brought his weapon around and fired at the closest one, sending bullets flying towards its head. In a burst of sparks, the machine jerked and trembled as it lost control of its functions and collapsed. Billy managed to take out another one, but not before the machine behind drew a bead on him and fired its Gatling guns. The bullets sprayed his body with tiny explosions and dropped him to the dirty floor, dead.

"NO!" Jen shouted, raising her own assault weapon and perforated the sentry's head leaving only a fizzling stub of metal in its place. She saw Mitch and the others run passed the remaining one, heading for the control room and jumped off the sentry she had just killed.

But the last one lanced out a grappling claw and snagged her leg, causing her to trip and lose her grip on her weapon. The others stopped and started to charge, but Jen waved them off.

"Keep going!" she yelled as the sentry raised her body to 'eye' level, "Get to the transmitter! GO!"

Jen took out her knife and started plunging it into the machine's plate and bone joints, hoping to hit something vital underneath. Sparks flew out of the side of the sentry as it brought another claw around and grabbed her arm.

Michael cursed and told the others to keep going, and made their way down the hall. He tried to ignore it, but Michael grimaced at the sounds of bones breaking and Jen screaming in agony as her body was broken apart.

Mitch ran out in front of the group, his eyes darting everywhere, then skidded to a halt when he found the place he was looking for.

"This is it!" he said, shouldering his weapon, "This is where the signal's being processed!" and ran into the small room.

Power units and control consoles lined the walls of the room, clicking and beeping away, and a tall tower-like computer bank dominated the center. Its lights blinked and flashed with yellows and greens as it shot impulses up the top portion into a fat feed cable that disappeared into the ceiling.

"Cynthia, watch the door," Michael ordered as Mitch immediately went to the tower's side. He helped him remove a panel off one of its flanks and reveals its interior, a nightmare of wires, plugs, and flashing components all working together to create the signal.

Mitch scanned the innards of the tower, "It's here somewhere."

"Whatever you're looking for, you better look fast," warned Michael, readying his rifle and watching Cynthia ready herself just outside the door.

"Transmission nodes," Mitch answered, "they gather the input from the computers that hold the instructions, and send it out as a signal. One of them is the main node; disable that one, and the whole thing is useless." He looked over the components quickly and, looking up near the top of the opening, found what he was searching for.

A series of six black boxes, each one no bigger than a pack of cigarettes with leads and wires flashing light pulses, were set in a circle surrounding a slightly larger one in the middle. It had a thick bundle of cables connected to its top surface that led upwards with the others into the ceiling.

"They're coming!" The shout came from Cynthia as gunfire echoed down the hall. She dived into the room with the other two as a hail of bullets zipped by the doorway, cutting into the door and frame. She threw her last grenade through the opening, and it went off in a burst of light.

"That won't hold them for long," she panted, hearing the machines out in the hallway sputter and whine, "Whatever you're going to do, do it fast!"

Mitch reached inside the tower and grabbed at the fat little box, tugging at the wires that held it in place. Michael and Cynthia pointed their weapons at the door as Mitch made the casing around the box crack; it was almost loose. He quickly glanced at his watch, 10:02AM; he had to hurry.

He was startled by the sound of rifle fire as Michael and Cynthia opened up on the machines entering the room, spraying bullets everywhere. Mitch pulled at the box harder as the robots fired quick bursts from the guns at his two companions, Cynthia crying out as the bullets slammed into her chest and threw her into the back wall. Michael yelled in rage and, emptying his weapon into the nearest machine, was tossed back the same way as more weapons' fire rained down on him.

Mitch yelped in surprise and fright as he felt something grab his ankle and start lifting him into the air. His hand still around the main signal node, he saw one of the machines use a grappler to pull him away from the tower and hold him suspended off the floor.

Michael, holding his stomach and bleeding from a dozen places, choked out, "Do it, Mitch."

Mitch looked at Michael with sadness, then glared at the metal monster that stared at him with ugly red lenses.

"Your call's been disconnected," he muttered, and yanked hard.

Every sentry started convulsing and jerking, there signals cut off and leaving them confused, as Mitch ripped the node out of the tower. Its innards spewed sparks and electrical arcs as the components inside fried themselves and winked out one by one, and the machines it was controlling fell silent and died with pitiful whimpers of electronic bleeps.

The grappling arm that had a hold of Mitch's ankle went limp and released him, dropping him to the floor with the node still in his hand. As the remaining robots were rendered powerless, he crawled over to Cynthia only to find that she was dead. Then he moved to Michael, still holding his gut and coughing up blood.

"Don't move," he said, pulling the rocket launcher off his bleeding body and trying to ascertain the injuries. But Michael pushed his hand away.

"Forget it," he croaked, the blood running out of his mouth and nose, "I'm done." He grabbed Mitch's wrist and squeezed, "Find as many... as you can, and get... get them out," and with a final cough, he looked into Mitch's eyes and said, "Get him." His grip loosened and his hand and arm dropped.

Knowing who Michael was talking about, the one responsible for this whole nightmare, Mitch laid a hand on Michael's shoulder saying goodbye.

And with his expression hardening to stone, Mitch looked towards the hallway passed the now dead sentries, and growled.

"Count on it."

* * *

Lisa shrieked as Simon's long cock slithered into her pussy, stretching the walls apart and filling her up, and thrashed about trying to dislodge him.

"Get off of me, you freak!" she cried out, her whole body lunging and twisting, "STOP!"

"Oh, you are so tight," Simon sighed, his body pushing his penis deeper into her womb, "I like the way it grabs my dick."

"You disgusting pig!" she yelped, feeling her pussy convulse and clench around his huge cock, "Get off me!"

Simon sighed again, "They never just lie back and enjoy it. Alright, maybe this will make you feel better."

Something clicked near his groin, and Lisa heard a humming sound coming from her pelvis, followed by vibrating pulses. The vibrations tickled through her pussy, making her clit stand up and wiggle, and made her wet with juices.

"Something extra I installed down there," Simon 'smirked', though his face still didn't register any emotion, "That should relax you."

The tears poured down Lisa's cheeks as she cried, not wanting to get any pleasure out of Simon's manipulations, but her body responded to the stimulation nonetheless. Her nipples became harder and her thighs quivered as her pussy was slick with excited wetness. She yelped again when Simon slipped more of his cock into her.

"Oh, that's better," he groaned, 'feeling' her wet walls caress his shaft. His chair whirred as it moved his hips back and forth, humping against her groin and plunging his cock in and out of her pussy.

"No... no... stop it," Lisa whimpered, her body forced to react to his fucking and vibrating. She cried as she felt the orgasm building up inside her pussy and ready to burst forth, her inner muscles squeezing his dick.

"That's it," Simon said softly, "that's it; just let it come, sweetie. Your cunt feels so good around my cock."

Not able to hold it back, Lisa arched her hips towards him and, sobbing uncontrollably, stiffened her whole body as her orgasm overtook her pussy and made clamp down onto his throbbing member. Her muscles tensed and quivered with release as her climax raced through her and forced her twitching twat to come all over Simon's prick.

"Now, didn't that make you feel better?" he consoled as Lisa collapsed back onto the table, weeping and sobbing, and shivered as the last of her orgasm left her pussy. With anger in her wet eyes, she grumbled at him.

"You fucking prick," she wheezed, her cunt still twitching around his cock, "I'll get out of this eventually... and when I do..."

"Boy, that's gratitude for you," Simon whined, "I go out of my way to please you, and you're still rejecting me."

"You're raping me, you asshole!" she screamed at him, her eyes welling up more tears, "You expect me to enjoy it? Fuck you! I'll never give you the satisfaction, you nerdy little fuckhead!" and spat in his face.

Simon whimpered a little, not visibly hurt but Lisa knew she got to him with that. But after a moment, he had his chair rev up the servos near his hips.

"Okay, fine," he said with contempt, ignoring the spittle dribbling down his cheek, "You don't need to enjoy it; you're here to please me."

With that, his hips jerked forward and rammed his cock to the hilt into Lisa, making her shriek. With mechanical whines, the servos pumped his hips into Lisa, pistoning his dick in and out of her pussy and making her writhe and scream.