Through the Looking Glass Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it, stop it! It hurts! STO-O-O-O-O-P!" Lisa cried out and pleaded with Simon, but he ignored her as he grunted and panted fucking her with hard strokes.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, 'feeling' his cock swelling up, "Oh yeah, baby; I'm gonna cum. Make me cum, bitch!"

Lisa grimaced in tears, waiting for his sperm to start splashing her pussy walls and feeling the head of his cock swell up and bump against the back part of her womb.

The chair clicked and arched back, giving Simon a better angle to plunge his cock deep inside of Lisa... and the console aside of them exploded into a shower of sparks with a burst of gunfire.

Simon stopped his humping and turned his head, his eyes still bland and lifeless, and saw...

"Get your dick out of my wife, you little freak!"

Mitch leveled one of two assault rifles in his hands at Simon's body, ready to turn it into Swiss cheese.

"You must be Mitch," said Simon in a casual voice, making Mitch balk a little at seeing his mouth not move an inch, "Your wife is something, so sexy and beautiful..."

Simon stopped his description when Mitch let go of one rifle, letting it swing to his side on the shoulder strap, and leveled the other one directly at Simon's head.

"You really want to take the chance of not hitting your wife with that?" he said, his cock still wedged into Lisa's vagina, "You could at least let me finish before you start shooting."

Growling, Mitch turned slightly and fired at another set of computers, turning them into sparking pieces of metal and plastic. He purposely kept his line of fire away from the back wall, seeing the other women hanging from it.

Simon still didn't move, Lisa crying under him.

Mitch repeated the move, taking out another console and making it burst into flames. This time, Simon turned his head towards it.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Mitch said sarcastically, "Did you need that?"

Without any expression, Simon nodded his head, then tilted it, his eyes flickering for a second. Then it jerked in another direction, almost in a confused gesture.

Mitch just smirked, "Searching for this?" He held up the main transmission node in his hand for Simon to see, then dropped it to the floor and stomped on it. The black casing cracked and split into pieces, its inner components crushed. "You're done, little man."

"And you really think that's the only piece of hardware I have at my command?" Simon jerked his head up, and mechanical arms dropped down from the ceiling, their pincers clawing at the empty air and heading towards Mitch. Ignoring the oncoming rush of clanking metal, Mitch pointed his weapon at another console and shredded it in a shower of bullets. Some of the arms stopped moving and jostled about before going limp, but a few were still on the move reaching for him.

He dived over to the side, avoiding the grabbing appendages, and destroying yet another control panel making more of the arms convulse and die. As he watched the arms die off, he spotted something familiar affixed to the ceiling but didn't have the time to check it. More arms and devices were closing in on him.

"I'm not asking you anymore, you little fucker," he shouted, sending more bullets into the controls around them, "Sooner or later, I'm going to hit something you need! Get off my wife... NOW!"

An arm swooped down and clamped onto Mitch's wrist, making him cry out in pain and drop his weapon. He swung the other rifle around and fired, this time aiming for the cylinders along side of him. The bullets ripped into the capsules and shattered three of them, sending the fluid inside washing across the floor and sparking against the damaged consoles.

"NO!" Simon shouted as he rose up off of Lisa, his cock sliding out of her pussy which made her groan in relief. It wobbled like a spring as he charged towards Mitch, his own hands outstretched.

Mitch leveled the rifle at him and... nothing. The gun clicked, out of ammunition. Thinking fast and knowing he didn't have any more weapons, save one that he didn't dare use with Lisa and the other girls near, his hand darted behind him just as another clawed arm grabbed it and hauled him up. He dangled near the ceiling with his arms over his head as Simon slowed his advance, edging closer to Mitch.

"You idiot! Do you know what you've done? You just wasted three specimens and six months worth of work with that idiotic stunt!"

He reached for Mitch's throat in an attempt to strangle him, but Mitch quickly brought his foot up and managed to snag some of the cables on Simon's arm. He yanked his leg down, and the cables sparked as they were ripped from the kid's skin.

"Ow!" he squealed, his expressionless face looking at the damage.

Mitch lashed his foot out again, and this time caught a main cable in Simon's side. It popped and crackled as it was pulled from his rib cage, making his body jerk slightly.

"You son-of-a-bitch!" Simon's hand lanced out and caught Mitch at the neck, and started to squeeze, "You don't get it, do you! You lost; you all have! Nobody will push me around anymore; I'm in charge now!" He raised his chair to meet Mitch and face him as more arms snaked down and grabbed his legs, holding him immobile.

"You might as well just chill out and accept it: I won, and you're going to be 'recycled'. I'll use you to fix the damage you've done in here... and your pretty little wife is going to entertain me for quite a while as she makes more parts for me." With a childish chuckle, he asked, "So, ready to chill?"

"Actually," Mitch choked out, wriggling his fingers... and smiled, "you're the one that needs to cool off."

Mitch positioned the lighter he grabbed out of his pack and flicked it to life... letting the flame lick at the sprinkler head above him.

A mournful groan echoed throughout the wide control area, and every single sprinkler started gushing water all over and spraying down the consoles and hardware in the room.

Including the ones that were damaged.

"NOOOOOO!" Simon's shout was barely out of his 'mouth' when every damaged portion of the control room started sputtering in uncontrolled fits of sparks and blasts... including the live connections dangling from Simon's body.

The arms in the ceiling lost their grip and let Mitch drop down, wiggling about like worms on fishing hooks. Mitch ran across the room, dodging bursts of hot sparks and flailing wires, and grabbed at Lisa's manacles. He popped open the tiny latches and set her free, picking her up and carrying her away from the firestorm of electrical destruction.

"Nonononono-nnnno-nnno-nononon..." Simon's voice stuttered and skipped as the consoles around him blew apart one after the other, his body jerking and twisting around in uncontrolled spasms.

"Mitch," Lisa shouted out over the commotion, "The girls!"

He and Lisa dashed towards the back wall and released as many ladies as they could, four in all. Mitch went after the remaining two, but shrank away in sadness and disgust when he saw that they were dead and had been for quite a while.

With two girls under his arms and Lisa trying to help the other two along, he yelled, "We've gotta get outta here! Head for the tunnel near the T-section!"

Lisa's eyes brightened with relief, realizing where they were, and ushered the girls out of the sparking and flaming control room and down the hall. A couple of them, one being Denise, managed to snap out of their semi-conscious state and help the other two passed the deactivated sentries and towards the utility corridor, with Lisa leading the way.

"Keep going!" Mitch hollered at them, readying his final weapon, "I'll be right behind you!"

He darted back into the control room, expecting to see the whole place in flames and demolished. But the remaining water from the sprinkler system doused the fires and left the charred remains sputtering with weakened sparks of electricity, the spray reduced to a trickle. He carefully stepped onto the wet floor, and breathed out heavily when no shock came to him, the power in the room diminished to the point of not being life threatening. The screens around the room flickered and bathed the area in a strobe light eeriness, and lit up the remains of the glass capsules off to the side, every one of them destroyed and useless.

Mitch walked around the damaged systems and metal components, jerking slightly with the last bit of power they had, and found Simon.

His naked body was flung out of his chair, still connected in some places by cables and mechanical servos, and it twitched around like a fish out of water with a couple of sparks flying out of broken parts of the chair. Blood was oozing from every exposed opening where cables and hookups were attached to his skin, along with the wounds he received from the room and its contents that had exploded all around him.

"Nonono-nnno-nnno-nnno..." Simon voice helplessly whined from what was left of his computers, stuttering in the incoherent warbles of a machine on its last leg.

Mitch just shook his head, almost grief stricken, "Jeez, you're just a kid." With his heart tightening up, he reached down and yanked the wires out of the cap on his head, with Simon's voice uttering, "Nooo-o-o-o-o," in a rapidly fading tone and pitch. The body stopped jerking and went limp, dead.

He walked out of the dying room, then turned back to it aiming Michael's rocket launcher at what was left of the massive computer.

"I'm sorry, kid," he said, squeezing the trigger and quickly darting away, dropping the empty launcher to the floor.

Dodging dead sentries, Mitch hurried around the hulks of metal and down the hall as the shell from the launcher exploded in a deafening roar and a flash of orange fire. Stumbling, Mitch managed to stay on his feet long enough to reach the utility corridor as the rest of the level started collapsing. The last thing he saw as he slammed the door shut was the walls of the hallway cracking and crumbling, the ceiling dropping huge chunks of plaster and support struts to the floor.

He raced down the corridor, feeling the floor shake with rumbles of destruction, and saw Lisa at the end just inside the door to the sewer junction. Running through it and slamming the door closed, Mitch grabbed Lisa and hugged her tightly, she doing the same with tears leaking from her eyes and her whole body quaking.

"I knew you'd come for me," she sniffled, "I knew you'd find me."

Mitch took her wet face in both hands and whispered, "I will never leave you," and tenderly kissed her.

They both hurried down the wide sewer pipe, their rescued charges just ahead of them, and finally emerged from the darkened tunnel to the slow waters of the river. As the group climbed up the bank, Mitch checked his watch again; 10:51AM, less than an hour to go.

They all gathered on the bank above the water main, and the ladies of the group took turns hugging Mitch and Lisa, thanking them for saving their lives. Once done, they suddenly became a bit shy when they realized they were all naked and tried to cover themselves as best they could.

But Mitch put them at ease, "It's all right, ladies; I've seen 'naked' before, and you all have nothing to worry about. You're beautiful, every one of you," and flashed his most winning smile at them, making a couple of them blush. "Besides," he added, "I get to be escorted back to the city by five gorgeous women; what guy can say that?"

They all laughed, relaxing a little, and headed back to the city. A few of the gals had a slight spring in their step on the way back, grateful to be away from the nightmare that plagued them below and enjoying their nude trek a little more by not trying to cover their bodies. Mitch heard Lisa's watch beeped its alarm just as the damaged buildings of the city came into view, and he absently checked his pack to make sure it was still on his hip.

"Are you feeling better," Mitch asked, Lisa in his arm as they walked.

"Much better," she answered, adjusting the bag on her shoulder. She leaned in closer to him and whispered, "I hope I get clothes after we jump."

Mitch snickered, "You will... I think."

Lisa poked him in the ribs, and they both laughed as they neared the outskirts of the city. Just as she reached for her stopwatch, their bodies quivered and stiffened up as the ionic energy rushed through them and blasted forth, forming the gateway. Everything froze in place around them, including the women, as the vortex's energies swirled in front of them.

"I hope they'll be okay."

Lisa nodded at Mitch, looping the watch around her neck, "They will be. Ready?"

Mitch nodded back, and the two of strolled through the whirling mirror, its fluxing light covering them and drawing them into the dimensional tunnel...

...and deposited them onto a field of grass and brush. Trees were scattered here and there, old and robust with their leaves glistening a bright green in the morning sun.

Mitch and Lisa checked themselves over and found that, once again, they were naked sans their pack and shoulder bag.

"You know, maybe I should just stay naked," said Lisa with a smirk, "It would save a lot of time and worry."

Mitch chuckled back, "It's not up to us; the universe we land in decides that."

"Okay, so why are we in the nude this time?"

Mitch answered, climbing the last hill before the town fully presented itself with Lisa following, "That's what worries me. Remember what happened the last time?"

Lisa felt a cold shiver go down her back, "I don't want to think about it; I'd rather be optimistic. Maybe nudity is allowed here, maybe everyone's naked and the whole city is one big nudist colony, or maybe..."

But she stopped next to Mitch when they reached the top of the hill... and saw more trees and greenery, with mounds of what looked like vines and creeping foliage dotting the land ahead of them.

"Uh, Mitch... where's the town?"

...to be continued.