Through the Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing her was more difficult as the lower portion of the wall was fixed so rather than take her out through the waiting black youths I took her into cubicle three and then through to the office area where the clothes she had chosen were waiting.

"I need a wash," she said.

"No you don't," I said, "Choose something from the pile and put it on, then go ot the back way and sit in the park for half an hour, no handbag, no knickers, no money, ok?"

"No!" she protested.

"Good girl," I replied,"Knock twice when you're ready."

I left her and returned to Julia, she was moaning softly so I kissed her, "Oh god no you bastard!" she swore as she rocked to the African rhythm as someone fucked her from behind while I took her face in my hands and forced my tongue between her lips, "No!" she repeated and the humping stopped.

"Not you, she's gagging on my cock," I explained and the humping resumed.

"Total bastard!" she opined so I popped her tits out of her outfit and clamped an ugly bulldog clip onto each nipple.

"You know you like it!" I replied and with a wave I was gone.

Marilyn had chosen a shapeless green number with a black jacket, her shoe size was seven so I found her some black size six shoes with three inch heels, they were uncomfortable, and quite deliberately so, but I showed her out the back way with instructions not to return for half an hour and I accompanied her the first hundred yards or so to McDonalds where I bought a Big Mac and coke for Serena as promised.

I don't think Serena believed me when I promised her a meal, but she smiled when I walked in.

"I sort of have you pencilled in for a friend of mine," I explained, "He wants you collared and leashed at all times, naked of course, but you'll have somewhere warm and dry to sleep and minimum wage paid into a bank account monthly, six months contract initially."

"What's in it for you?" she asked perceptively.

"Five grand finders and admin fee," I replied, "You just need to sit on my cock."

"Can't I eat first?" she asked.

"Sure," I agreed, "I'll find a leash and collar." It didn't take long, there was a brand new collar in a box, a high black leather collar, not a dog collar but right up the neck to keep her head up, and manacles for wrists and ankles.

I put them on the table, "Your new uniform." I said.

"Right, I'll get a long way down Oxford street wearing that," she replied.

"Cloak, or better still a Muslim Burkah," I said, "That's how we usually move naked slaves these days."

"Cripes!" she said, "Like the money, like its guaranteed, yeah?"

"Proper contract," I agreed, "There's a specimen copy somewhere, except you haven't sat on my cock yet."

"No," she agreed, "Like the collar, like do I have to wear it twenty four seven?" I nodded, "I suppose I had better try it," she suggested.

I fastened it gently around her neck, tightening the buckles one by one and then took her hands gently and fastened the manacles gently around her wrists, "Ok?" I asked before I took the other pair which I fastened around her ankles, "You need to be naked," I added.

She pulled the denim dress over head, "Satisfied?" she asked.

"Sit on my cock," I suggested.

"Take your trousers off first," she replied.

"Only if you promise," I countered.

"Just do it," she insisted, so I did as she suggested and sat down feeling rather stupid with my cock no more than semi hard, "Rubber," she insisted so I took one from my jacket and rolled it down rather awkwardly over my less than rigid tool.

"Oh don't you fancy me?" she mocked and she pointedly pushed first one then two and finally three fingers inside her moistening snatch.

My tool reacted immediately stiffening and then she was poised over my lap and sliding her black snatch down on to my pink pole as she cooed with pleasure as she began to hump me.

"You'll do," I laughed, "You're a natural!" but the hard chair was playing havoc with my back and enough was enough and quite suddenly I started to cum.

She did her best but my softening pole was not what she needed to bring herself off and she climbed off me cursing as she tried to frig herself off with her fingers before finally giving up the unequal struggle and flopping onto her bed, "Damn you," she squealed.

"It's my back," I said as I dressed, "Stupid position, and then I remembered Marilyn was due back after her humilliating half hour walking around in someone else's clothes with no knickers and no money.

I made my apologies, and rushed downstairs.

To be continued.

12