Through the Sister's Eyes

Story Info
Nikki and Josh, a brother and sister with secret desires.
2.2k words
4.02
74.1k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki and her brother, Josh, had a very close brother and sister relationship since they were born. There was no secrets between either of them. What ever happened in their separate lives, the other was sure to know about it. They have lived their entire lives that way. They were both 18, being born at the same time. Nikki had a small stature. She was only 5'6" and was constantly picked on for it when growing up. She developed nicely when going through puberty. 36 DD breast and an ass that deserved to be slapped. She spent her late middle school and high school years receiving cat calls and being stared at. Being a cheerleader for her high school football team, gave her a fit and athletic body. She was every guys dream girl. Curves in all the right places, blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Her brother was taller than Nikki. James was 6'4" and had the body of a football player. A set of washboard abs and pecs that sent women wild. He had blue eyes and blonde hair just like Nikki, but they weren't identical twins. James also received calls and looks from girls and even guys. He never paid the slightest bit of attention to them. Because he only thought of one person, his sister. He loved his sister but in more ways than one. The smallest chance he got, he would watch his sister and scan her body with lust in his mind. At first he thought these feelings were strange but, then he got used to them. He actually started enjoying them and would masturbate to the thought of his sister.

Their parents would be gone for an entire week and have left James and Nikki home alone. It was one day after their parents left, therefor Nikki and James decided to plan their week. They always did stuff together and had the same friends growing up. They decided to just stay home and watch movies with some friends. The next day slowly crept up. Nikki woke up and decided to take a shower. As she slowly raised out of bed and saunter down the hall towards the bathroom she passed her brother's bedroom. The door was wide open and her brother was still in a deep sleep naked. His soft cut 5" cock rested on his stomach. Nikki's pussy started to tingle and get slightly wet. She didn't move, frozen with awe and wonderment. Then James shifted in bed which broke her trance. "This isn't right," she told herself. "God! look how good his cock looks though." Her pussy kept getting wetter and wetter. "Why am I thinking things like this?" she asked herself.

She continued down the hall to the bathroom. She grabbed a towel and wash cloth from the closet then sat them on the sink. She slowly took off her sheer white top revealing her large beautiful breast. Then her short shorts which covered her wet shaved perfect pussy. She stared at herself with satisfaction of her sexy figure and then the thoughts and images of her brother's cock came into her mind. She wondered what it would look like hard and how it would feel down her throat and deep inside her. She quickly shook off the thoughts off reminding herself that it is her brother she is thinking about. She then reached for the shower controls and turned the water on and allowed it to get warm. She heard her brother walking slowly down the hall and the thoughts had re-entered her mind. Nikki couldn't rid her mind of these thoughts this time. "Hmm, maybe I should give him... a little look," she said as she reached for the door knob and opened it slightly. Leaving enough room for a curious person, or maybe a hot brother to take a peek at her cheerleader figure and swollen pussy lips begging for attention.

The thought of her brother spying on her exhilarated her. She slowly slid her hand down to her nipples and rolled them between her index finger, and thumb. As she slowly slithered her hand down her flat stomach she shivered then reached her pussy. She gently rubbed her clitoris and bit her lip to the thought of sucking her brothers cock. Then she heard her brother's footsteps stop. She knew he was outside of the door looking in. So Nikki decided to stop teasing her pussy and knocked her towel off on purpose. Allowing her to slightly bend over in front of the door. Letting her brother get a peek at the lushes pussy of his sister. She then set the towel back on the sink and faced the door. She stared at herself in the mirror and pretend to adjust her breast as she tweaked her nipple.

James was enjoying the the view of his sexy sister. He stood looking through the crack in the door with his cock fully erect. Begging for attention his 8" long cock throbbed in his underwear. He quickly went back to his room and shut his door only to relieve himself. He quickly slid his underwear down his legs and lied down on his bed. He slowly started working the base of his cock then moving up to his sensitive head. The images of his sister's body kept repeating them selves in his mind. He grabbed a pillow and put it on his face and moan loudly into it. He quickly came covering his chest and stomach with cum. He got up grabbed a gym towel and wiped it off. He put his underwear back on and headed down stairs to the kitchen.

Nikki heard her brother leave, so she quickly got into the shower. She knew exactly what her brother was going to do and that caused her pussy to tingle again. Her clitoris slowly growing larger, she tries to ignore the strange thoughts she is having. She washes her hair as suds roll down her tan skin between her breast, down her back, between her ass, and onto her pussy. She reached for the wash cloth and started washing her body. Starting at her neck she washes her breast and hits a sensitive spot on her nipple. It sends shivers down her spine and into her clit as her nipple stiffens quickly. She continues down her body till she reaches the top of her soaked pussy. Fighting the thoughts have failed as she rhythmically circles her swollen clit with her finger. She moans as she teases her nipples with her thumb and index finger. She could feel herself slowly rising to climax so she stops.

She turns off the shower, dries off, gets dressed and heads to her room only to continue what she started. Her swollen clitoris begged for attention. She lies down on her bed and slips her hand in her shorts and quickly finds her clitoris. She gently teases her clitoris and then takes off her shorts and underwear. She spreads her pussy lips with her index and little finger then plunges two fingers dip inside of herself. She uses her thumb to rub her clitoris hard and it doesn't take long for her to start moaning and bucking her hips. She quickly reaches climax

"OH FUCK ME JOSH I NEED YOUR COCK IN ME!" "FUCK ME LIKE YOUR DIRTY SLUT!" She screamed as she came harder than she ever had before.

Her chest was heaving up and down. Her heart was racing and she twitched from the orgasm she just had. She quickly realized what she thought about, it still gave her a confused feeling.

Nikki and Josh decide to go to the local park and walk for exercise. They arrive at the park and start heading down the trail. Josh was wearing athletic shorts and a tight muscle shirt. Nikki kept starting at her brothers body fantasizing about being fucked by him. Nikki was wearing a tight tank-top and short shorts showing her shapely legs. They continue walking and come across a narrow path.

"Hey Nikki do you want to go down that path?" questioned Josh

"You sure we should? asked Nikki.

"Yeah it will be fine, come on don't be scared." said Josh

"Okay lets go," she stated.

They head down the path which leads to a bench and a large oak tree. Nikki and josh sit on the bench and listen to the birds chirp. That's when Josh makes his move. He grabs Nikki by the head and gives the most passionate kiss ever. Nikki quickly panics and breaks loose.

"What the hell are you doing Josh!" Nikki protested.

"I have had feelings about you for years." "More than just being brother and sister, I want to be your lover too." he stated nervously.

With that he gives her another passionate kiss. Josh then stands up and pulls his shorts down revealing his hard 8 inch cock. He grabbed her arms and slid his cock in her mouth and starts slowly thrusting back and forth. He moans and moans as Nikki tries to get away. Nikki struggles to break free but she secretly enjoys it and tries not to moan around her brother's cock. Her pussy is wetter than ever before. She finally gets a hand free but doesn't use it to break completely free. Her hand slides in her shorts as she slams her fingers deep in her pussy.

Josh notices this and it sends him over the edge. Josh releases load after load of cum down his sister's throat as they cum in unison. Nikki swallows her brother's come then she stands up and they kiss. Their tongues dance in each others mouths then Nikki breaks the kiss.

"Josh I have had the same feelings but I didn't want to say anything because I didn't know how you would react." Nikki said filled with excitement.

"Nikki, I have always loved you in more ways then one. I have fantasized about you lets go home so I can prove it." Josh demanded softly

They head back up the path and finally reach the car. They quickly drive home and go inside and start kissing. They climb the stairs and goes to Josh's room. Nikki pushes Josh down on the bed and jumps on him. She slowly takes her shirt and bra off and places her brothers hand on her breast. She can feel his quickly growing cock press against her ass. She then begins to grind on him while he teases her nipple with her tongue. She moans and digs her nails into his chest. She then slithers down his body and grabs his waste band and pulls his underwear and shorts down. Nikki grasps her brother's cock and starts licking his entire shaft. Then she swallows his cock whole. Furiously licking and sucking while fondling his balls. Loud moans escape his mouth which causes his sister to go faster.

Nikki stops and removes his hard throbbing cock from her mouth.

She looks up at her brother, "you're going to get a little treat." she said lustfully

With that she strips her shorts off and then climbs back on top of him with her pussy in his face. He quickly reacts and grabs her ass and shoves her tongue dip inside her pussy. She moans as she takes her brothers cock back into her mouth. Her brother laps up all of her juices and swallows them. Then her breath quickens and her body jerks as she explodes. Josh quickly realizes he made his sister cum in his face and on his tongue. Her moans vibrate his cock and it sends him over the edge. He thrusts his hips into his sister's face as he shoots ropes of cum in her mouth. Nikki tries to swallow it as fast as she can but some trickles down the side of her mouth. She gets off her brother with shaking legs and smiles at him.

"You think you can gives this bad dirty girl another load?" asked Nikki naughtily

The words that come from his sister's mouth causes him to instantly get hard. She giggles and then lies down beside him. Josh gets up and picks her hips up so she is on her hands and knees. He slaps her ass and she moans.

"Oh spank my ass Bro, I've been a naughty girl." she teases.

He then positions himself behind her and starts rubbing the head of his cock up and down her pussy.

"Please don't tease me, give me your cock." she pleaded.

He quickly plunges in his sister and starts fucking her hard and fast. She gasps as she realizes how huge her brother's cock is. He grabs her hair and pounds her pussy as she screams.

"Give me your cum bro, fill me up please I'm begging you, CUM IN ME!!!" she screams.

Josh stops before he releases and lies down. Nikki knows exactly what he wants. She gets on top of him and slowly sits down on his cock. She then starts bouncing as her brother meets her strokes. Josh quickly feels his sister's pussy tighten up and her body jerks. She screams as she cums and bounces hard on her brother. He quickly follows behind her as he explodes in his sister. Nikki falls off her brother's soft cock and they lay down cuddle.

"I love you Nikki."

"I love you too Josh."

They fall asleep.

*

I really hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it. Part two will be soon to follow. You will enjoy who joins in next time.