Through The Wall

Story Info
A young couple find excitement on their first holiday.
4.7k words
4.27
40.5k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Summer five years ago - early August. We headed off on our first holiday abroad together, my wife Karen and I. We'd been married four years, heading on for five. We had met in our first year at university and fell head over heels in love. Karen was - and is - a beautiful woman; petite and slim with stunning cornflower blue eyes and a cascade of rich blonde hair falling to between her shoulder blades; firm beautifully shaped breasts and a backside I could happily walk behind all day every day. Why I fell for her is pretty obvious. Why she fell for me, I've never really understood. She says I'm good looking, but I couldn't possibly comment. We married shortly after graduating. For the first few years finances were difficult; one or other of us was unemployed and we needed to spend on furniture and carpets for our first house. I'm not saying we were poorer than plenty of young couples in their first few years of marriage, just that we weren't able to afford to go abroad. And we weren't unhappy. We both enjoy good food and ate out more often than we could really afford. We were having sex two or three times a week - nothing kinky or spectacular, but gentle and loving. We had a number of good friends and a decent social life.

So we headed off to France. We shared the driving down to Dover and took the ferry over to Calais. We couldn't afford a cabin, so we tried to sleep on the overnight journey on recliner seats and held hands as we drifted between naps. Fortunately the English Channel was reasonably calm and we were more rested than we could have been when we disembarked in Calais.

We drove through the Pas de Calais, the road signs ringing with names from history, then on down the long, straight, tree-lined roads of Normandy. At last, after many hours driving we arrived at the gite we had rented for the week. It was situated on a farm a little to the South of Falaise and was one of a group of three outbuildings which had been converted for holiday accommodation. I turned the key we had collected from the farmhouse in the lock of the front door of our gite and we stepped inside. It was cool in the open-plan ground floor space with its stone-tiled floor and unplastered white sandstone walls. A single large window threw light over the small, basic kitchen area at one end of the room and a dining table with four chairs around it. In the shade at the other end were a settee, a couple of comfortable chairs, a coffee table and a flight of stairs leading to the upper floor.

After a few minutes looking around the ground floor I hugged Karen and kissed her, then we picked up our bags to take them upstairs. The wooden steps creaked a little as we trod on them. Upstairs we found a bathroom with a shower cubicle and lots of green tiles, and two bedrooms. We chose the one closer to the bathroom and flung our bags onto the double bed. The room was small but not claustrophobic and the reddening afternoon sunlight shone through the velux window in the sloping ceiling. I began to unpack. "not too bad," I said. "The bed looks comfortable enough"

"Yeah!" Karen replied. This one's the same. She had wandered through to the other bedroom without my noticing.

"Did you hear me there?" I asked in a conversational voice. "The wall must be really thin".

"It's just one layer of plasterboard" came her reply through the wall. "You can see the wooden supports they're attached to in here. They've just screwed the plasterboard on and painted the lot."

A few moments later she had returned to our bedroom and we finished unpacking. By the time we had finished it was getting quite late - too late to go and shop for food - so we cooked up a panful of pasta that we had brought from home and ate it at the table with a bottle of Merlot. Then we flung the dishes into the sink before heading to bed. There is something about the crispness and freshness of clean bed linen that I have always found really erotic, so as we slipped, naked, between the rustling white sheets I stroked the soft, warm skin of my wife's arm.

"Somebody's playful," Karen murmured and ran her hand seductively down my flank. I pulled her to me and our lips locked in a passionate, loving kiss; our tongues rolling over each other and teasing each other. My hand moved down her spine until it was caressing the gorgeous curve of her arse. A soft sigh escaped her lips and I felt my cock respond - sounds like that have always been such a turn-on for me. I felt her fingers curling around my hardening shaft and gently stroking it to full arousal; to that familiar ache.

I kissed my way down from her mouth, over her chin and down her neck, over her chest until my mouth came to rest over the nipple of her closest breast. The smallness of her tits give her nipples a relative largeness that makes them stand stiff and prominent when she's turned on. I rolled my tongue over that large, hard bud and felt my cock twitch as she moaned and gasped. The way she sounds when we make love is such a turn on for me. Truth to tell, the sound of her coming to orgasm is generally enough to make me lose it. I slipped a finger inside her and she groaned gutturally. "Ohhh you know how to make me want you to fuck me" she said.

I kissed my way back up her stomach and her tits. The head of my cock was close to her pussy as she opened her legs wide to accommodate my hips. I felt her hand on my now ragingly hard cock as she guided it to her entrance. Then I was inside her and moving slowly and rhythmically. "Mmmm..." she said. "I like that". So did I. Gradually, moment by moment, the insistence of my thrusts increased and, moment by moment, her hips rose to receive my cock. Her gasps, her, moans, her breaths, grew ever more insistent as we drove each other toward orgasm. I looked down at her oval face framed in gold, her eyes closed, her mouth open in that familiar way that told me she was close. Then she was there. She roared out her orgasm in a throaty, husky howl. I felt her pussy walls clutching feverishly at my cock and I came, pouring my seed into my lovely young wife. Birth control is wonderful.

The next morning we lay in till about eleven o'clock. Then I decided I fancied a stroll into the local village. It was, as we had hoped, a typical French village with its boulangeries and its charcuteries and its fine restaurants. At least that's what they looked like. There was an interesting-looking clock tower and a fountain in the main square. I noted a few places to eat and bought a few essentials from the local shops before heading back to the farm.

As I entered the farmyard I spotted a young woman sunning herself on a sunbed in the gite across from ours. She had long auburn hair that came to her shoulders and was wearing sunglasses and a bikini that barely clothed her curvy, voluptuous body and her full, rounded breasts. And so, yes. I took that all in as I walked toward our gite. "Hi!" she said, and waved at me. "Are you the new folk in that one?"

"Yes." I said. She got up off the sunbed and came over to me. She took off her sunglasses and offered her hand and I shook it, trying oh so hard not to look at her beautifully round breasts and to look her in the eye. Her eyes were deep brown and very big and wide.

"We - Gordon and I - are going to fire up the barbecue this evening. Gordon's bought way more than we need. If you fancy it you and your..?"

"Wife", I said.

"You'll be more than welcome". Tanya smiled broadly, her full lips glistening in the French sun.

So Karen and I joined Gordon and Tanya for our evening meal that night. They turned out to be great company. Gordon was a confident tall man with closely-cropped blonde hair and blue eyes. Square-jawed and he clearly worked out - as he kept telling us throughout the evening. We drank beers and ate. They had been married for ten years and were a little older than us. We chatted. We laughed. I kept looking, if I'm honest, and in retrospect, at Tanya. She was beautiful in such a different way from my wife. At the same time I recognised that Karen seemed to enjoy the company as much as I did.

For the next couple of days Karen and I drove out to see the local sights. We visited the imposing Norman castle in Falaise and we sampled local wines. For the next couple of nights we exchanged hospitality with Tanya and Gordon. One night we would fire up the barbecue, the next they would do the cooking. Over those two evenings we became comfortable in each other's company. We realised that we shared a similar sense of humour. The third night, though, it rained. Tanya and Gordon had invited us round and, as it was their last night, we were most definitely to be there. We sat either side of their dining table and ate a fine meal of grilled lamb chops.

"How about a game?" Gordon said after we had loaded the dishwasher and were sitting on the two settees. "Trivial Pursuits?" He took a large blue box from a shelf under the coffee table around which we were sitting. "You'd be amazed the fun Tanya and I have with this." Then he winked at his wife.

As Gordon was laying out the board Tanya explained to us that they played the game differently from the way it was normally played. That we would start with a full set of pieces but that if we landed on a square with the colour of one of our remaining pieces we would have to get the question right or would forfeit that piece. Gordon opened a bottle of shiraz and brought the glasses from the dining table.

Gordon poured the wine and the game began. From the outset it was clear that Gordon was a science geek but he lost his yellow piece fairly quickly and repeatedly got the history questions wrong. Tanya knew her sport but was a little shaky on most other categories. The wine flowed. Questions were answered, correctly or incorrectly. Everyone got very relaxed. Another bottle of wine was opened and pieces disappeared from our plastic "pies". Eventually Tanya lost the last of hers and I assumed that she would be eliminated. Instead, when her turn came again, she rolled the dice. It took her to a green "science and nature" square. Karen glanced at Gordon and at Tanya, then at me, with a look of puzzlement, but took a card from the box. "Name the simplest alkane" she read from the card.

"Oh bums!" said Tanya. "Time to up the ante then." With a single movement she gripped the hem of her white t-shirt and pulled it off and over her head. I stifled a gasp as her full, round and impressively large breasts wobbled a little. Of course I had seen her in her bikini, but now, her nipples pressing at the soft, smooth silk of her ivory-coloured bra, they seemed altogether more alluring.

"The rest of us are still here," said Karen, jabbing me gently in the ribs. She raised a questioning eyebrow. Would we go along? I shrugged, offering her the choice. She took the dice and rolled it. Landing on a pink square earned her a question on Eastenders. We are, neither of us, followers of soap operas and she duly lost her last piece of pie. I found myself wondering if she would follow Tanya's lead if she got another question wrong, and wondering if that was what was causing the knot of excitement in my stomach.

Gordon, though, was the next to lose his shirt. Literally. His torso was tanned and well-sculpted. His talk of the gym had clearly been largely true. I thought I felt Karen shudder a little and I wondered exactly how far she would be willing to go. She had never, shown any tendency toward exhibitionism. Yet when she failed another question she stood up and pulled her shorts over her gorgeous ass and down her long tanned legs.

I was never going to survive fully-clothed and, despite recalling the capital of Zimbabwe, my shirt fell victim to my lack of knowledge of football. "Very nice" said Tanya, quickly catching Karen's eye and offering her a lascivious wink.

I can't deny that we all, I sensed, detected a sexual electricity when Tanya dropped her shorts and was down to her underwear. Nor can I deny that I was nurturing the hope that another question would let me see those magnificent breasts in their naked glory. Nor can I deny that I felt a degree of trepidation that Karen might be thinking of Gordon in the same way. I couldn't ignore the twinkle I thought I saw in Tanya's eye when I failed a question on sport and I took off my trousers and sat in my briefs.

Another history question and Gordon took off his shorts. His boxers were grey and somewhat loose, but the shape of his cock was pretty clear. I glanced at my wife. She looked back at me then looked at Gordon. I looked across at Tanya and she smiled. She rolled the dice and landed, again, on a green square. "Shit!" she said. "Not science again!"

"What is the scientific name for the seed leaves of a plant?" I asked.

"Like I'm going to know that!" she replied as she reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. Then her tits came tumbling into view. Oh my word they were glorious! Don't get me wrong. A woman's breasts don't have to be big to be beautiful. Karen's are a great handful for me when we make love. Tanya's jugs were beautiful in a different way, but one which grabbed at my cock and said "pay attention!" I knew that Karen was looking at me. I knew that she was watching me ogling another woman's body. I just couldn't look away.

Maybe it sounds like nobody was answering questions correctly. Maybe it sounds like I'm only talking about the moments we took our clothes off. Maybe the others were really interested whether questions were answered correctly or not. Sometimes they were. Sometimes I longed for Tanya to get the wrong answer. Sometimes I longed for a question I couldn't answer. Whatever the case we came to a point where I was in my pants, Gordon was in his boxers, Tanya was in, I think, a thong and Karen was in her panties. My wife's small but beautiful breasts were on view and I really don't know , to this day, how I really felt about that. Nor do I really know how I felt about the way she had eyed the evident bulge in Gordon's boxers when he had removed his shorts and was nervously biting her lip.

"Orange!" said Gordon as Karen's roll brought her to a question on sport. He took a card from the box and asked, "Which wicket keeper holds the record for the most wickets taken by stumping in international cricket?" My wife closed her eyes, an enigmatic grin on her face, and shook her head. Then she stood up, hooked her thumbs into the hem of her panties and pushed them slowly down her legs before kicking them off. She stood naked for a moment then sat down blushing, her hands covering her bare crotch.

"OK," said Gordon. "Let's cut to the chase. Karen, you take a card. If you choose to ask any of the questions, and I get it wrong, not only do you get all your clothes back - obviously - but Tanya and I forfeit the game."

"Do we?" interjected Tanya, arching her eyebrows in mild protest.

"If I get it right, though," continued Gordon, "you and I go upstairs for a bit of fun". I felt a sudden knot in my stomach. Karen turned to look at me but I said nothing. The situation was so strange - I had never experienced anything like it and I suppose I sort of froze for a moment offering her nothing more than a bewildered shrug. In response she took a card from the box and looked over the questions.

A confident gleam entered her eye and she smirked. "History," she said. "In what year did the Ottomans conquer Constantinople?"

"The Byzantine period was really interesting," replied Gordon. "That would be 1453." Colour seemed, for a moment, to drain from Karen's face as Gordon rose to his feet and offered her his hand. Unsteadily she got to her feet and, as if in a trance, took it. She stepped around the coffee table and followed him, her bare feet padding on the stone floor. I watched - equally stunned - as my wife walked with him to the staircase. I recall, as vividly as if it were yesterday, her gorgeous rear moving away from me as, naked, she followed another man upstairs.

"Don't worry," said Tanya, placing her hand on my arm. "Gordon won't make her do anything she doesn't want to do. He'll tell her the game just provides an opportunity for her to try something she probably wouldn't otherwise do. She could be back down in a minute." We sat and I waited, my ears straining to listen for her footfalls on the landing. "Or not," said Tanya after a few minutes had passed. "Still, I don't see why they should have all the fun, eh?" She stood up and began to walk toward the stairs before turning toward me. "Well come on then!" she said, smiling broadly and with a seductive arch of an eyebrow. Unhesitating, I got up and followed her to an empty bedroom.

She drew me close and I placed my hands on those magnificent breasts that I had been admiring for the last few days. They were full and firm and warm and I felt her nipples stiffening beneath my palms. "Mmmm..." she said. "That's more like it," and she planted a kiss on my lips, her tongue rolling over mine. "Just one thing," she said huskily after she broke the kiss. "We don't use condoms. I'm assuming you and Karen are 'clean'?" I nodded my reply and guided her back toward the bed, my hands grazing over her generously curving hips to cup her arse.

Her legs against the side of the bed she gently pushed my hands away before slowly and seductively pushing her thong over her hips and letting it fall to the floor. She was shaven and she took my right hand and held it to her naked pussy, letting me slip a finger between her outer folds and feel her moistness. That was when I heard the first sounds through the wall. A low, masculine moan and Gordon's voice, "Oh shit yes. That's good". Unbidden a vision flashed into my mind of my wife's tongue on Gordon's hard shaft, her lips opening and her taking his cock into her mouth and a knot of excitement hardened in my stomach. "Oh yeah!"

At the same time Tanya sat on the edge of the bed and said, "Now. Let's see what I've been looking forward to all evening. She slid my pants down and smiled as my own semi-hard manhood came into view. She wrapped her soft warm hand around it and I felt a shock of pleasure roll through it. "Mmmm. Nice. I like". Slowly her had stroked my stiffening member until it was hard.

Tanya stood up and turned us, pushing me back onto the bed. a moment later she was kneeling, her legs astride my head and she was lowering her beautiful, moist, smooth pussy toward my face. I pressed my tongue between her lips and tasted her sweet-salt juices. Through the wall, though muffled a little by Tanya's thighs, I began to hear regular, rhythmic thumps and creaks that told me that Gordon was fucking my wife. At the same moment I felt Tanya's warm, soft mouth engulf the head of my achingly hard cock and begin sucking it.

Urgently I probed her now wet and pungently scented pussy, invading her inner lips then rolling my tongue over the hard button of her clitoris, making her squirm and suck more eagerly on my throbbing shaft. From the room next door I began to hear familiar moans moans and gasps. The thumping and creaking noises were growing louder and more frequent and the cries of pleasure from my wife were becoming more intense.

After a few more moments Tanya drew away from my mouth and turned to kneel astride my hips. Taking my manhood in her hand she guided it to her entrance. "Much as I love what your tongue does to me, your wife sounds like she's enjoying some cock. So why shouldn't I?" With that she slowly impaled herself on me, her warm depths tight around my manhood.

Through the plasterboard I could hear Gordon's voice. "Do you like that? Do you want it harder?" Then Karen's voice "Oh! Fuck yes! Fuck yes!" Maybe it's because Karen didn't normally verbalise much when we made love, and maybe there was something erotically charged about the word 'fuck' on my wife's lips as she asked another man to screw her harder. Either way I began to thrust upward more strongly to meet Tanya as she pounded down on me and rode me. I reached upward and took her swaying breasts in my hands, squeezing her hard nipples between my fingers, eliciting squeals of pain and pleasure from her.

12