Through the Webcam

Story Info
Our hero experiences a new kind of Net sex.
1.2k words
3.3
9.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Monika in a chat room. Monika was (and still is) a sweet, funny, beautiful and sensual Rubenesque woman with brown eyes and long, thick brunette tresses. I was attracted to her from the beginning. And she was attracted to me. Unfortunately, she lived in another state. Had we lived closer to each other, I would have pursued a friendship with her in the traditional sense, e.g. spending time in each others company, going out, staying in and doing things together, etc.

But, as things were, we talked and flirted online. A lot. As a result, we grew to know each other better. And the more we got to know each other, and the more we discovered we really liked each other, the more Monika grew to trust me with her emotions. Eventually, Monika came to trust me enough to share virtual physical intimacy.

What is virtual physical intimacy, you ask? It is the act of sharing your physically intimate (read, sexual) side to another person over the Net. In other words, it's getting sexy online via a webcam. Picture a man and a woman—both naked—who have webcams to see each other. Now picture them watching each other masturbate. It's a beautiful thing.

After several weeks of talking online, Monika sent me an Instant Message. "I'm frisky," she typed. Hot damn! My heart swelled and my loins stirred. Heretofore, I had only seen Monika's beautiful face via her webcam. Her plan was to build up the sexual tension by not showing "the goods" at the beginning, making me want her more, and making the bang that much more potent when I would see her. Like revving up a car to 500 RPMs and then letting it shoot off like a rocket.

Now I was going to see the mysteries Monika had hidden from me. Her plan worked. I was extremely excited. I quickly stripped off my shirt and shorts.

An invite to view her webcam popped up on my monitor screen. I clicked Yes and her webcam window opened. From what I could see, she was naked from the tops of her breasts on up. Very, very nice.

"Hi, beautiful," I typed in the IM.

Monika smiled big in response. I love to see her smile. "Hi, cutie," she replied.

"Want to go on voice?" I asked, meaning did she want to talk instead of type.

"Sure," Monika replied.

"Feeling frisky, eh?" I asked, talking into the microphone.

Monika giggled. "My pussy is wet."

Just the words I wanted to hear. A sapling started to grow between my legs. "Are you playing with your pussy?"

"Yes. Are you playing with your cock?"

"Yeah. Want to see?"

"Yeah."

I adjusted my webcam so that it was aimed at my manhood. I slowly stroked it.

"Nice, Rod," Monika said. Or she could have meant nice rod. I don't know. In any case, Monika lowered her webcam to show the full bounty of her beauteous bosom, inspiring further growth in my cock. I continued to stroke it while she fondled her breasts. She hefted one to lick a nipple. Oh, my god. Before long I had petrified wood. I stroked it slowly and steadily.

Monika wanted to show some stroking of her own, so she lowered her webcam even further to display her freshly shaven sex. It was pink and beautiful, like the inside of an oyster shell. Her love nubbin protruded from its hood. I watched, enchanted, as she fingered herself. Little moans of pleasure escaped her lips, further enchanting me.

While I continued stroking my cock, Monika moved from her computer chair to her bed. Lying down on her back, her legs were spread wide. She kept playing with her pussy and moaning, driving me mad with desire. I wanted more than anything to crawl through the computer monitor and actually be with her, to make love to her.

Now sometimes—just sometimes—if you want something badly enough, it will happen. That was the case with my desire to make love with Monika. Suddenly, somehow I just knew that I could crawl through and be with her, which is what I did. I pulled myself through the computer monitor—it was a tight fit—and ended up on Monika's bedroom floor. I looked up to see if I had disturbed her, but she seemed ensconced in her own world. Her eyes were closed and little moans escaped her parted lips as her hands caressed her voluptuous breasts.

Excited, I slid beneath Monika's leg and kissed my way up her sift, warm thigh. Her sscent made me dizzy with lust. Well, dizzier with lust than I already was, anyway. I began kissing her sex madly. While my mouth made beautiful music with her sex, I glanced up and met her gaze. Our eyes made a connection that sizzled with electricity. She gave me a sly smile and crooked her finger. I crawled on up until we were face-to-face.

Monika held my face in her hands. "It's about damn time you got here," she softly said. She sniffed and added, "I smell good on you."

"I should wear your scent all the time," I replied.

She laughed before pulling my face down. Her lips melted with mine as we kissed. Our tongues caressed each other lovingly. It was a moment of sweet tenderness.

The longer we kissed, the more passionate our loveplay became. Her arms wrapped around me held me tight as my crotch ground against hers, teasing her.

Monika broke off our kiss to breathe into my ear, "I want you inside of me."

That's what I'm talking about.

While Monika tilted her hips a little, I guided my manhood into her swampy sex. We started a slow rhythm together, a carnal dance. She followed my lead as we rocked together, the tempo steadily building, eyes closed, our bodies grinding in unison sensuously.

Monika's feet rested lightly on my calves. She rubbed them up and down slowly while I pumped into her.

As our breathing began to get heavier, I noticed the air in her bedroom getting warmer. A film of sweat covered both of us. Strands of hair were plastered to Monika's forehead.

Suddenly Monika's eyes opened. My own eyes had opened at some point.

"On your back, you," she said impishly.

I eagerly complied. Monika straddled my prone form and guided my manhood back into her sex. At first, she remained upright as her hips slowly rolled back and forth. She grew impatient, however, and leaned forward to grind up and down on my maypole. Many minutes passed blissfully as we made love on Monika's bed.

Somehow Monika ended up on her hands and knees, and I was behind her, my manhood in her oven. I rode into her while she bucked back against me. I playfully smacked her tush and she moaned with pleasure.

And then she was climaxing and crying out. And then I was too...

And then I opened my eyes. On the computer monitor, Monika was lying on her bed, alone, and playing with herself post-orgasm. She looked sublimely happy. I looked down at my lap. What a mess. Ah, well. I was happy too. After I cleaned it up, I spoke into the microphone. "Monika, that was incredible," I said.

"You're telling me," she replied. "It was like you were here in my room, making love with me."