Through the Window

Story Info
Unusual photo session.
5.4k words
4.6
27k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working the overnight shift at the warehouse for the last few months. The work was okay and it paid the bills. I was still able to keep my apartment. I was downsized months ago and my savings had started to dwindle. I was thankful for finding something. But truthfully I didn't really worry. I had been doing some photography work on the side. And I found a niche market there.

I lived in a 2 bedroom apartment on the second floor, my roommate left because she had other things to do. Her family was well off and her parents didn't like her staying with someone who had to work his way through school. From what I gathered they threatened to cut her off if she stayed with me. But that is a story for another time. She had been paying half the rent and I was having trouble making ends meet even with the new job. So I decided to put together a photo studio in the now spare bedroom. It was a small setup but it did the job. I'd usually come home around 8 in the morning and work for a few hours then get some sleep. I was lucky, my place was near a so called film school and after doing a few portfolio shots at reduced prices I was getting quite a bit of business. I remember running into one of my neighbors while she was either heading out jogging or coming back from jogging. Her name was Kathy, she always wore the same sweat pants and hooded sweat jacket during the colder months. She seemed kind of shy most of the time. I had heard a rumor that she was only interested in women.

Thankfully we had a chance to talk a few times when she walked past my apartment when she was heading out for her workout. I had the impression she was just shy, she did sometimes flirt back with me when I did so to her. I thought she had a very pretty face, but with what she was wearing I couldn't really see what her body was like. She had a great smile though, even if it was mostly hidden by her hood.

I was undercutting the local studios, even though I had a home studio I had a good reputation. Since I didn't do any advertising it was great, since I always had my business through word of mouth anyway. Several of the acting students had asked me how I handle sensitive material shots. Of course that meant nudes or erotic photos. When I was shooting nudes I usually put up paper over the window for privacy. Just in case anyone walked by. Many of them wanted professional looking photos for adult websites and asked me to make them discreet. That meant to not visibly show their face, to make it unrecognizable or difficult to make out who the model was. And I was happy to oblige. Once word got around that I was professional, discreet and cheap, I suddenly had a lot more business and was able to stop working the overnight shift.

Thankfully I was willing to make things work for most people. And I was getting ready to open a studio in town. I figured I had few more months left before I would feel comfortable making the move out of my home studio. Besides I had all kinds of customers now. Many wanted professional photos for there work. I also had people who just wanted to have pictures of themselves. With no surprise it always seemed to involve nudity. Many of them were to afraid to let others know they were doing the photos for themselves. My guess is it fulfilled a need for some attention. And since they were paying me I happily accepted the jobs.

I was around 8am on a Tuesday when I was working with Darlene she had been wanting to do some boudoir photos for her husband. She had tried other photographers and they always wanted to use her photo's for others projects. Darlene was a very attractive woman, she was 32 married to a man 12 years older then her. She had heard of me through a friend, who mentioned I rarely used photos for commercial ventures and that I was discreet. We had talked several times and I assured her I only took pictures for what the clients project was, not mine. In fact if they wanted private photos I never offered a model release to them. That way I couldn't legally use the pictures. She liked what I had to say and agreed to talk about what she wanted done.

It was Tuesday morning and I was talking with Darlene about the shoot and what I was going to do. It was a standard risque type setup I planned at first for her. I always offered that, in case they felt uncomfortable about being nude or were shy. It gave them a chance to warm up to the idea that someone other then who they were involved with would see them naked. Amazingly I found out when I started is how many people felt the need to be nude for pictures. I had several models tell me that it felt dirty but dangerous to be like this. It gave them a thrill of excitement doing something many others would never do. And again I was happy to oblige. Let me say something about photographers, many people think we are all voyeurs at heart. Especially those of us who take pictures of the human form. Not many people think we see art in form and beauty in shadow, it's something that we need to capture. But in all honesty I enjoy taking pictures of people, clothed or not. It's fun to watch someone who is uncomfortable with their own body relax and get into the shoots. And that's what they were paying me for anyway.

Darlene was looking at a few examples of my work in a portfolio she like the posing of some and asked if she could be pictured the same way. We had talked about the shoot and she was okay with the nude and semi nude shots. She like many of the sessions. I had done in the morning when the sun was shining directly into the studio. She asked if she could bring some outfits she wanted to try on and see how she looked in the pictures. Since she was paying me by the hour I didn't care. When I told her about how I was setting up the studio, including putting the paper over the window for privacy. I was surprised when she asked me not to put the paper up. She wanted the harsh shadows from the sun. Since she had seen several examples I had already done like that. I agreed, besides there wasn't much of a chance of anyone looking in the window, by the time The session started most people had already gone to work. It was usually pretty quiet around the building after 7am. I usually had mail and package deliveries in the afternoon.

I worked over the details of the shoot with Darlene. She told me what she liked in the examples I showed her. And we agreed on which ones we would try and duplicate or something similar to them. Then I asked a question I usually ask when a client didn't know what they were looking for. I asked if she had any fantasies she'd like to consider for her photos. Most people usually tell me they want black and white, revealing wedding photos, lingerie, costumes things like that. But her response was a bit different.

She told me she always wanted to be photographed with other nude women. She explained she wanted it to look like they were having sex, but not really having sex. Just implied. I mentioned that I didn't have anyone lined up for that kind of shoot then asked if she had anyone in mind. She unfortunately didn't and was surprisingly open about it. She told me she had wanted to try something like that since before she was married. But never had the guts to take the plunge. We talked more about it and the shoot, then set up a date. It was supposed to be next Tuesday at 8am; she wanted them done in the morning so she had time to head out to lunch with friends around 1 o'clock. She told me that she thought it would be kind of thrilling, but she wasn't planning on telling anyone about the photos at her lunch. She wanted to know in her mind she had done something like this just before she met up with her friends. We again agreed on the time, I was being paid either way. I mentioned she would have to sign a agreement before the shoot. It was something I started to protect myself, I didn't want anyone trying to sue me for taking nude pictures of them. It was just in case after I gave them their photos, perhaps they didn't like them or something happened to them and they were released out on the web somewhere. It was so I wouldn't be liable. It basically said they were doing the shoot of their free will and that once the photos were done I would give them only to the the person who hired me. It was pretty straight forward after that they were there's to deal with.

That Sunday night we had a snowstorm. It dropped about 5 inches and covered everything in white. Thankfully it didn't stick to the roadways much and by Monday afternoon they had cleared out the parking lot around my building. I decided to set up my studio on Monday but realized the fallen snow was creating a very harsh light from it's reflection. I figured I may have to soften by covering the window come Tuesday morning when Darlene arrived.

Darlene arrived early in the the morning about 7am. She had bought several outfits with her and we were discussing which ones would look good. She mentioned she wanted to try them all if possible. She wanted to have at least one picture framed for her husband. I didn't disagree so we set up to do them all and got started early. As she tried on a few of the outfits I asked her to stand in the light from the window. The shoot went very well, I was surprised how well she took my directions. She also seemed to really be enjoying herself. She seemed to really like to be in front of the camera. I worked with her enthusiasm, it did make the pictures seem more realistic. It was a little after 8am when we had gone through about half of the outfits she had picked. The shoot was going smoothly, but suddenly we had to stop. Believe it or not I had a problem with the camera. The mirror jammed open. It's not something you usually see happen. Thankfully I had more then one camera. I told her to take a break while I set up the new camera. She asked if this happened often, of course I told her no. Maybe the batteries died occasionally but this was a major equipment failure.

She jokingly said , "Did I break your camera?"

We both laughed, I told her it's because you're too beautiful. The camera couldn't take it any more."

She actually blushed at my comment. It's too bad I didn't have a working camera at that moment. It would have been a very beautiful candid shot.

I had finally set up the new camera, she had removed the last outfit and was standing there nude. I asked if she wanted to do some of the nude shots we talked about. The sun was at a great angle and I thought it would be what she was looking for. She agreed and started to pose for me.

The natural light was perfect. It seemed to cause the shadows to hang like skintight cloth against her body. The effect was wonderful. It gave a mysterious and sensual allure to her form. In fact I commented about it while doing the photos. She smiled back as I made my remarks. I had asked her to close her eyes and lay down to get some more emotive shots. She did so, they came out very well. I then asked her to lay on her back and turn her head to me. She did as instructed. I watched the light fade from the window some and then reappear. It dimmed again, I figured it was the clouds floating in front of the sun the light was still good so I continued to shoot.

I asked her to sit up some and look out the window. She paused for a second I didn't think anything about it. I thought maybe she moved the wrong way or something and asked if she was alright. She nodded but said nothing. She then sat up looking out the window. I could see the shadows and light on her body. She looked wonderful and I made sure she would have the perfect pictures when I was done. She then turned facing her body toward me but still remained looking outside. I thought it was kind of an uncomfortable position. I asked if she was alright she said a simple "yes" and smiled. Her breathing seemed to quicken and she seemed more intent on the window as I continued the shoot. She really seemed to be getting into the shoot again. The light was still dimmed by the clouds, at least I thought it was. That was before I noticed something. The shadow that was covering her had a thin look to it. In fact I realized it wasn't a cloud when I watched the shadow move.

I instantly stopped shooting realizing that it was the shadow of a person on the window. I stepped forward when Darlene asked me to stop. I paused briefly.

"Please don't stop taking pictures." Darlene said. "I want them to watch me."

I moved forward again saying, "this isn't how I do business. I don't offer free shows to some low life. Please forgive me I'll get rid of them."

And as I moved toward the door she asked me again to "stop." Her voice sounded so pleading. "Please keep shooting. Let them watch."

Then she turned to me, "I really want them to watch me."

I wasn't comfortable with this, but it's what she was paying me for so I continued to shoot. As I did I moved around Darlene hoping to get a better look at our audience. I decided to move to take a few pictures across her body making sure the light stayed in front of me. I thought maybe I could see who was watching her through the window. I found a position that allowed me to do just that. I was surprised to see the figure in the window.

Darlene continued to want me to take pictures. And I watched the shadow move as I did. I could see the defined shadow of the person across Darlene's body now and continued to take pictures as Darlene requested. Then I watched the movement of the shadowed person quicken, and noticed there was a sliver of light between the legs of the shadow. From that movement I could tell who ever it was, was masturbating to the sight of Darlene's nude body. I was amazed to see it was definitely a woman in the window. I could tell by her hips they made a beautiful shadow over Darlene's body. Her pants were down about mid thigh and you could tell she was fingering herself. The rest of her however was obscured by her hooded jacket.

As I continued to take pictures I made sure the shadowed figure was in them. Just in case I needed to report anything to the police later. Darlene told me to continue shooting as she started to touch herself. She wanted me to get as many pictures of her like this a possible. I complied, I had only taken a few more shots when I saw the figure in the window start to shake, I could hear a pleasured moan through the window and saw her start to slow her pace in pleasuring herself. I watched Darlene's breath quicken as she watched.

"Maybe she'd like to join us." I heard Darlene say as she rose from the floor.

She walked to the door and opened it. She stepped outside completely naked and stood behind the hooded woman in the window. The woman hadn't noticed Darlene right away standing near her. She was still slowly fingering herself and wasn't paying attention. Darlene moved closer to her and gently place her hands on the woman arms. She said nothing and gently guided the hooded woman into to doorway. I was standing there about to say something when Darlene motioned for me to back up. The woman from the window let her arms drop to her sides, she didn't resist when Darlene brought her inside. Both of them were cast in shadow from the sun as they entered the room. I could see the glistening tip of hooded woman's pussy from the back lit sunlight.

When the door closed I realized who the woman was. It was Kathy my neighbor. I said who she was, and was upset she was doing something like this. I was about to say something else but Darlene started talking to her.

"Did you enjoy the show my dear?" Darlene asked.

The hooded woman nodded.

"Good I enjoyed yours as well." Darlene said as she gently rubbed Kathy's arms. She seemed okay with the situation.

"You know I was enjoying my session, but when I saw you standing there in the window. I really started to enjoy it." Darlene's voice sounded sultry.

I swear I could see Kathy smile from the shadow of her hood. She said nothing, but nodded.

"I was enjoying having my picture taken, maybe you would like to join me in them?" Darlene asked.

Kathy again nodded and started to fold her arms, she was a little insecure about what Darlene's proposal.

Darlene gently again rubbed her arms.

I had to say something, Kathy had been watching Darlene through the window for some time. And I hadn't noticed. I was about to get ready to call the police when Darlene stepped around me.

"My dear I had to sign something for this photo session, if you want to join me you'll have to do the same. My husbands a lawyer you understand." Darlene said as she picked up an agreement form form my desk and walked back with it.

She handed the form to Kathy and she read it. It wasn't a very long agreement so she finished it fast. Kathy looked at Darlene and softly said, "Okay I'll sign it."

Kathy signed the form and Darlene took it to my desk. Darlene then headed back to where she was posing before and motioned for Kathy to come over. Kathy complied. It was a little funny watching her shuffle over to where Darlene was standing with her pants down around her thighs.

Darlene reached out and asked her if she had done anything like this before.

Kathy shook her head "no"

"Neither have I." Darlene replied, with a nervous laugh.

"I've never been with a woman either have you my dear?" Darlene asked.

Kathy hesitated before nodding.

"good maybe you can help me with some things along the way." Darlene said.

Kathy surprisingly nodded.

"Then it's settled we'll do this session together." Darlene said.

It was surprising how easily she took control of the situation and of Kathy. She seemed a natural at it as well. She genuinely seemed to be enjoying herself now, as did Kathy.

"OK I think we can restart the session don't you?" She pointed at me as she spoke.

"If that's OK with both of you." I said.

Both of them nodded.

I grabbed my camera and setup up again. I started taking pictures. Then Darlene asked me to stop.

"I want you to take pictures of me undressing this beautiful woman." Darlene said as she turned Kathy's head to look at her. Kathy nodded.

I started taking pictures again and Darlene slowly moved her hands down Kathy's body, over her exposed thighs and pushed her sweat pants off the rest of the way. She helped Kathy step out of her pants and kicked them to the side. Darlene went to remove Kathy's hood but Kathy grabbed the hood.

"I don't want you to see my face." Kathy said. As she held the hood down.

Darlene was hoping to see the face of the beautiful woman she had before her but complied with her request.

Darlene leaned forward seeing the moist pussy of the woman before her. "You are a beautiful woman aren't you?"

Kathy nodded, "So are you."

Darlene again stood in back of Kathy and placed her hands on Kathy's arms. She started gently caressing her. And as Darlene moved her hands over the front of Kathy's body. Kathy's beautiful breast were silhouetted by the hooded jacket she wore. I continued to take pictures.

Darlene then moved her hands over the rest of Kathy's body and back to her breasts. She massaged them gently. I watched as Kathy's lips parted slightly in pleasure. I made sure to continue taking pictures. Darlene continued to caress Kathy over and over moving further down her body on each pass. Then as Darlene's hand reached Kathy's pussy she gently cupped it in her hand. Kathy's head went back in a gasp of excitement and pleasure. Darlene continued her caresses.

"I've never done this with a woman before." Darlene said.

"You're doing fine please don't stop." Kathy gasped as she replied.

They continued like this for a short time. Darlene slowly inserted a finger into Kathy's moist slit. I continued to keep taking pictures and I watched them both become more excited. I could only see Kathy's open mouth gasping in pleasure from under her hood. Darlene had pulled her closer and had her eyes closed as she fingered this woman before her. Then I heard a moan of pleasure as Darlene brought Kathy to her first orgasm. I continued to take pictures as Kathy gasped in pleasure and leaned back grinding her body against Darlene Neither of them said anything. The only sound was their breathing and moaning.

12