Through the Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene and Kathy slowly dropped to their knees as Darlene held onto her. Kathy took Darlene's hand and moved it from her pussy, she gently brought it to her face and kissed Darlene's hand gently and lovingly. Darlene said nothing but watched as Kathy kissed her hand several times. Then Kathy gently guided Darlene's hand to the zipper pull at the top of her jacket.

"Please I want you to have the rest of my body." Kathy pleaded. And gently used Darlene's hand to pull the zipper of her jacket down slowly.

I kept taking pictures. Watching the event's before me. The beautiful skin being revealed before my eyes. I watched as she unzipped her jacket completely and then slowly parted the fold of it to reveal the large breasts and toned body that Kathy hid beneath her jacket.

Darlene leaned forward her eyes widened as she opened the jacket of this beautiful hooded woman before her.

"your not wearing anything under there." Darlene said. As she touched on of Kathy's breasts.

She moved the sides of the jacket and was ready to pull it off of Kathy.

But Kathy grasped the hood again. "I don't want you to take off my hood."

Darlene let go of the jacket and moved her hands to touch the new skin before her again. A gentle moan escaped Kathy's lips and Darlene started to caress her. Moments later Kathy slid sideways to lie down. Moving he legs out from under her. Darlene stayed sitting but followed Kathy to her now prone position. The jacket Kathy wore fell away revealing a very beautiful and toned body beneath it. The only fabric remain covering her was her hood and sleeves. I was beginning to wonder if I had enough room in the camera to continue taking pictures. The scene before me was so sensual, erotic and beautiful I couldn't stop taking pictures. It was so sensuously heated I was wondering if my camera was going to melt.

Darlene looked down at the woman laying there. Her eyes never blinked as she looked down. Then Darlene said something.

"Please take as many pictures as you can. I want to remember this." Darlene said still staring at the hooded woman before her.

I quickly told them to freeze and got a fresh memory card and battery. Now I knew I'd have enough memory and time for what was about to happen. I reset the camera quickly and returned to my post. I started taking pictures again as Darlene leaned down slowly, gently kissing Kathy's lips. Kathy returned the motion. Then Darlene slowly moved down Kathy's body kissing her neck ever so gently. And down to Kathy's breasts. She lightly kissed Kathy's nipples and gently sucked them in turn. Alternating between each breast for a quite while. I could see Kathy's chest moving, she was breathing deeply with each kiss. Her breathing was filled with deep with pleasure. Darlene moved down Kathy's body. Gently kissing the entire way. She made her way down to the top of Kathy's pussy but stopped.

"I can't. I've never done this before." Darlene said. Her voice sounding with regret.

Kathy was breathing heavy with pleasure. "It's okay I understand just kiss me once down there that's all I ask. You don't have to do anything else."

Darlene remained hovering over Kathy's pussy.

I continued taking pictures.

Then Kathy reached her hand down.

"Give me your hand." Kathy said

Darlene slowly placed her hand in Kathy's, she then placed Darlene's hand down over her pussy moving it to a certain spot.

"Kiss me right here at the end of you finger tips." Kathy pleaded quietly.

Darlene still hovered over Kathy's pussy but then lowered her head closing her eyes as she kissed Kathy where she had place her hand. I heard the extended moan from Kathy as Darlene's lips touched her warm skin. Darlene continued to kiss her gently and Kathy continued to moan. As Darlene lifted her lips from Kathy's skin Kathy gently moved Darlene's hand to the opening of her pussy.

"Please I need you to make me cum." Kathy begged as she slid Darlene's fingers into her wet slit.

Darlene understood what Kathy was asking and started to finger Kathy's wet pussy. She looked up to Kathy's face as she fingered the beautiful woman before her. Darlene then kissed the flat toned belly of her lover as she continued to work her pussy. It took only moments before Kathy arched her back moaning loudly in pleasure as Darlene continued to finger her. Darlene watched as she bought such pleasure to the woman before her.

She stopped fingering her and moved to kiss her new lover on the lips. Kathy responded again in kind. I continued to keep taking pictures. But as Darlene kissed her more deeply Kathy pushed Darlene onto her back and straddled her. She said nothing as Kathy kissed her deeply in return. Then as Darlene had done to her, Kathy slowly moved down Darlene's body kissing and nibbling where she thought Darlene would find most pleasurable. Darlene gasped and moaned the whole time. I kept the camera going.

As Kathy moved down Darlene's body Darlene gasped and moaned over and over. She even brought Darlene to orgasm a few times from her efforts. And as Kathy neared Darlene's soak pussy. Darlene said something.

"Please I've never had a woman do that..." Darlene's voice trailed off as Kathy kissed just above her slit.

"would you like to?" Kathy asked.

Darlene nodded, "yes please..." barely escaped her lips.

Kathy smiled from beneath her hooded face. And started to pleasure Darlene She kissed, licked and fingered Darlene's pussy, gently and expertly. I had only taken a few shots when I heard Darlene scream as an orgasm rushed through her body. She arched her body pushing her pussy into Kathy's face.

Kathy was all to happy to continue licking and sucking on Darlene's pussy as she continued to orgasm. I continued to take pictures of this wondrous event before me. Watching as Darlene's eyes literally rolled back into her head as Kathy continued to work on her.

But all to quickly it was over, Darlene's body relaxed and Kathy kissed her way back up Darlene's body. As Darlene continued to come down from her orgasm as she felt the wonderful soft lips of her lover moving up her again. I was amazed at the silence around them, the only sound was of their breathing and my camera clicking. There was no amount of film, memory, tape or anything that could record the satisfied silence that was in that room at that moment. Believe me I tried.

Kathy moved up to kiss Darlene, Darlene hesitated but finally accepted her kiss. She could taste her pussy on the lips of her lover. Kathy was gentle and knew when to break her lips embrace. She lay down gently next to Darlene and placed over her body and her arm around Darlene's neck. They both lay quietly touching each other without moving.

I continue to run the camera but there was no more action for me to record. The two women lay quietly enjoying the touch of each others bodies. That however didn't last long.

I heard a cell phone ring from behind me. It was Darlene's phone. She had set it to remind her of her lunch appointment. She wanted to have time to get ready if anything happened during the shoot. Darlene pointed toward to her bag and asked me to get her phone. I reached over grabbing her bag and handed it to her. She still lay next to Kathy. She looked at her phone and closed the appointment.

Darlene lay her head back down and sighed. "I have to go."

"You could cancel your meeting." Kathy said.

I agreed with her. These two were something to behold together.

"No I can't I have to see them. Besides I was only supposed to have pictures taken today. Not... this." She paused as she looked down Kathy's toned body.

Kathy looked disappointed and frowned. Darlene sighed again and sat up.

She looked over at me almost as if she was trying to find the words to say something. But instead she quietly got up and went to dress.

I saw Kathy watching her. And then Kathy looked at me Darlene said nothing. I shrugged my shoulders. There were no words between any of us as Darlene dressed.

When she finished she walked toward the door but paused. Looking over at Kathy. I could see a pursed smile on Darlene's face. Then she turned toward me.

"When can I have my pictures?" Darlene asked. She really looked like she was struggling to say something else.

"Tomorrow if you like, I just have to go through them and see if they need any touch ups." I replied.

She again turned toward Kathy who had lay quietly back down and was staring at the ceiling. She stayed quiet the whole time Darlene was talking.

"Good It'll give me a chance to pick one I could frame for my husband." She said.

Darlene seemed distant, she seemed to be trying to say something but couldn't.

I agreed, then Darlene came back over to me. "Thank you, for the photo shoot."

She then looked over at Kathy. "Thank you." she said.

I watched as Kathy smiled, her eyes still silhouetted by her hood. I could see Darlene blush as Kathy smiled. Darlene again said Thank you, but her words were quiet, she only seemed to be mouthing the them.

Darlene turned and grabbed the door knob. As she open it sunlight flooded in showing only her silhouette as she left the studio. I watched as the door closed and then returned to my monitor. As I saved the images from the shoot, Kathy stirred.

"Tell me I know you do photography. But do you offer any other services?" As she asked her question she parted her legs slightly and looked at me with a seductive smile.

Now I love photography, But even I know when it's time to put the camera down.

12