Through the Window

Story Info
A guy minding his own business, gets VERY lucky.
837 words
4.13
24.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
113 Followers

Steve saw her from across the street. Had she had forgotten to close the blinds? Since he was parked there legitimately, he decided to sit and watch as she undressed. From his vantage point he could clearly see most of the bedroom as well as the bathroom beyond, and the adjoining room through the next window. She removed her shirt and skirt. He observed closely as she removed her bra. She seemed oblivious to him despite his only being about 40 feet away and even under a streetlight. He watched her go into the bathroom and brush her teeth. Steve was mesmerized as she slid off her blue panties and started the shower.

He had no where really to go so he decided to wait until she had exited the shower. He was enjoying this way too much and wondered how long she would take. He wondered if any cops would come along and question him (he DID seem a bit suspicious). He wondered if there was any chance she might know he was there and was teasing him. His heart was racing and his cock was hardening.

He saw her step from the shower and saw the water glistening on her skin. He observed her every move as she dried herself, paying special attention to her private areas. He wanted so badly to sneak up to the window for a closer look, but feared being caught. His hand kneaded himself in a half assed attempt at masturbation, but he dared not actually do anything. She put one foot up on the edge of the bed and continued to dry her privates, but then he noticed, she seemed not so much to be drying herself as playing with herself. Steve's whole body was quivering with excitement when, suddenly, she looked out the window and straight at him. He wanted to die. Had she actually seen him? What would she do?

She looked out and smiled. Then she used the fingers of her left hand to open herself up while she motioned for him (him?) to come to her with the other hand. Steve wasn't sure what to do. He decided after she continued, to give it a shot. He got out of his car and looked back at her, now fully out in the open so there would be no doubt as to whom she spoke. She motioned for him again. Then she went to the window and called out to him, instructing him to go to the front door, which he eagerly did.

She met him at the door and pulled him inside, tearing his clothes off of him as she dragged, then pushed him towards the bedroom. As they entered, he was as naked as she was and she fell back on the bed with her legs spread. He fell down upon her, his erection entering her immediately. He thrust into and pulled out of her, over and over and over again. Both of them moaning and panting and groaning. Her legs were wrapped around his waist as if to hold him inside her, no matter what, yet with just enough give that his rhythm was never interrupted. His cock burrowing deeply into her and her vaginal lips sealed around the shaft, allowing only the smooth piston like action. Steve just pounded away with abandon. He glanced down at her face now and then. Her eyes were shut and her moans were punctuated by a "oof" with each thrust of his manhood.

Steve was so impressed with her features and kept telling himself, "This CANNOT be real!"

After just a short time, he came, his semen filling her. Steve let out a groan that almost shook the walls. He attempted to pull himself out of her, shivering in the aftermath of his climax, but she would have nothing of it. She reached down and began to stroke herself without letting him go, finishing her own orgasm while he was still inside her. She gritted her teeth and clawed at his back as her body shook at the apex of her pleasure. It was only then she let him leave her mound.

Afterwards, they lay on the bed, desperately trying to get back their breath and slow their heart rates. She looked over at him and said, "Wow, Mary was right, you're one hell of a lay."

He looked at her, puzzled and said, "Mary? Who's Mary?"

She seemed stunned and asked, "Aren't you Frank?"

"No," he replied, "my name's Steve. I was just warming my car up when I saw you call me in. My girlfriend lives just up the street."

They just lay there for a few moments then, they burst out laughing. "You had better go, I'm still expecting Frank for a blind date!"

He quickly jumped up, gave her a kiss, dressed and headed for his car, still sticky and moist from her. As he approached, she called out the window, "Do you park there often?"

"I will now!" he called back.

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
113 Followers