Through the Window

Story Info
I'm caught pleasuring myself...
1.3k words
4.07
20.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lounging in her living room, nude, enjoying the solitude and the almost naughty feeling of strutting around her house completely naked. Like most days, she was feeling an underlying current of sexual energy, frustration that was waiting to be released. She was sitting in the living room, facing the windows and sliding doors, eyes shut, listening to some music and enjoying her own thoughts. Absentmindedly, her hands stroked her breasts, circling the nipples and lightly rolling the tips between her fingers, a soft smile played across her lips and her heart fluttered.

Her hands traveled down her body, finally coming to rest at her cunt. She stroked the hairs, feeling the slight moisture at the top of her slit. She bit her lip and dipped her finger in between her pussy lips, gently flicking her finger across her clit. A sigh escaped her lips, and her other hand cupped her breast, squeezing the heavy flesh.

She felt the sudden change in air pressure that meant the slider had opened. She began to open her eyes, to cover herself, and to stand and run to the bedroom. Before she could fully extend her legs into standing, the man had her out of the chair and pinned onto the carpet. Her eyes opened, above her, gripping both her wrists in his massive hand, was a man with dark features. She recognized him as a local man she had seen around the gas station. He used his other hand to cover her mouth, telling her in a deep voice to be quiet, and he'd be nice to her.

His hand was removed from her mouth, and she licked her lips - tasting the sweat of his hand on them. She began to shiver when he noticed his eyes were taking in her naked tits, heaving from her breath, the nipples jutting into points. His eyes moved back up to her face, and he reached forward and cupped one of her breasts.

She inhaled, arching her back to press herself firmly into his palm. Her hands closed into fists above her head, and as he pinched her nipple, she let out a moan.

"You like this, huh?" He asked, and she suddenly became aware of his hard dick pressing against her stomach. "You walk around naked, think I wouldn't see you?" He ran his hand to her other breast, feeling the weight of it, and finally twisting that nipple between his fingers.

Her pussy contracted, and she moved her hips with an involuntary motion. He grinned, reached into his back pocket, and removed a length of rope. Deftly he had her wrists in a snug restraint, and began running both his hands on her breasts roughly, "Yeah, I've been waiting for this day, to get to feel this..."

Her heart was beating fast, and her pussy was already wet, she couldn't help but wonder if he would fuck her. He got off her chest, and quickly removed his own clothing. He was tall, and solidly built. As soon as she saw his thick, long cock surrounded by dark pubic hair, she pressed her thighs together in an attempt to appease her cunt.

He stood over her for a moment, looking at her body, letting her embarrassment mount, finally her trembling wrists came down in a feeble attempt to cover herself.

Immediately he had sat down in the chair, and yanked her across his lap.

SWAT - he brought his hand down against her backside, and she jumped and squealed.

"Don't you try to cover up, I know you're a slut, and I want to see you." He said, and promptly brought his hand against her again. This time his hand landed on her pussy and her ass, and instead of a squeal, she moaned. "Yeah, you are a slut. I know you like it."

He was running his hands across her backside, making her shudder and press herself into his hands. Suddenly his fingers found her cunt, and she stopped moving, holding her breath.

"Already wet," his fingers were at the opening of her cunt, lightly dipping into her, but disappearing much too soon. He spanked her again, "slut! Such a slut."

He pushed her off of his lap, and she fell to her knees, using her tied hands to catch herself. She had no time to prepare herself, she just felt his huge hands grab her hips, and felt his huge member shoving into her. She moaned, she spread her knees farther apart to stretch her pussy to accommodate him, but his dick was huge, and she wasn't prepared to take it. Her moans were mixed with soft cries of pain.

"Yeah," he grunted, "fucking tight, how do you like this cock?" He shoved his dick fully inside her, making her bite out a groan.

He fucked her from behind, each thrust in felt like it was tearing her pussy, but it was delicious too. Soon enough she found his rhythm and began to push into him, help him fuck her deeper. Her cunt was getting wetter, and she could hear her cunt each time he rammed into her.

"Oh!" She gasped, feeling her orgasm suddenly upon her, "oh fuck!" she squealed into the living room as her pussy came around him.

She collapsed forward, his dick sliding from her wet hole. He sat in the chair, and watched her wet pussy as she lay, ass up, in front of him.

"Come here slut," he said, delighted that he could see her pussy twitch when he called her a slut.

She groaned and pushed herself up to her knees, turning to face him. Her face and bosom were flushed, her gaze was immediately drawn to his dick.

"Get over here and suck me," he said, gripping his dick and beginning to stroke it.

Without fully realizing that she was doing it, she began to shuffle across to him on her knees, licking her lips and watching how he pulled at his cock.

Finally she was kneeling in front of him, her bound hands hanging in front of her, her eyes glued to the movements of his hands, her lips shiny because her tongue kept creeping out to touch them. Tentatively, she began to lean forward. Finally her eyes flicked up to his face, and she blushed and faltered when she saw he was smiling at her, watching her.

"C'mon slut," he said softly, "show me how slutty you are."

She took his dick in her mouth as far as she could. Tasting her cum, his own taste, and feeling the head of his cock deeply imbedded in her throat. She gasped around his dick, tears springing to her eyes, her breath coming in hard bursts through her nose.

Slowly she eased off his dick, letting her lips and tongue play along his length, then slowly took his dick as deep as she could. He grunted, and brought his hands up to her shoulders, holding her body close to his.

She sucked on the head of his dick, running her tongue around it, using her mouth to tease him and taste him. Her hands had reached up, seemingly on their own, and even though they were bound, she had his dick gripped, and was rubbing it as she worked on his tip with her mouth.

She looked up, and groaned when she saw that he was looking at her; watching her slave and slobber on his dick. "Yeah slut, you know how to suck my dick, mmmm"

Driven on by his words, she gagged herself on his dick, feeling his thick member invading her mouth. She looked at him, loving that he was looking at her while his cock was buried in her mouth. His dick twitched in her mouth, and she swallowed around it.