Through The Window

Story Info
He could see her; she was touching herself.
1.3k words
3.97
16.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early one summer evening and Matt was exhausted. He'd put in ten hours at work and couldn't wait to get off his feet. Usually he played poker on Wednesday nights, but tonight all he wanted to do was watch about ten episodes of Family Guy and drink his weight in Mountain Dew.

Matt got out of the car and headed for the back door. He waved to the neighbor, who was cutting up some fallen limbs with a ridiculously loud chainsaw. Matt noted as he walked around to the back of the house that he needed to do some yard work, too.

As he walked past their bedroom window, Matt could see Elizabeth's form through the thin curtains and did a double-take; she was completely naked. He paused and made sure he was out of the neighbor's line of sight before taking one step closer to the window.

Elizabeth was standing in front of their full-length mirror, apparently admiring her reflection. She examined herself from the side for a moment, then turned her back and looked over her shoulder into the mirror. She poked the back of her thigh and made a face, then gave a tiny smile as she squeezed her firm buttocks with both hands.

She turned back round and faced the mirror, her breasts in her hands, and rubbed her nipples with her thumbs. Then she ran her fingertips down her stomach to her upper thighs.

Matt had seen Elizabeth naked many, many times, but never without her being aware of it. There was something different and slightly.....forbidden about catching this private moment.

Elizabeth's hands went back to her breasts. She covered them with her hands and squeezed them, then tweaked her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. She drew slow, lazy circles around the edges of her breasts. Then she tilted her head down, pulled her right breast up and actually flicked her own nipple with her tongue.

Matt felt a slight stiffening in his pants. Seeing Elizabeth putting her hands all over herself was hot on its own; it was even hotter, somehow, that she didn't know he was watching.

Elizabeth licked both nipples, wishing her neck was longer so she she could suck on her own tits. She watched herself in the mirror as she pinched her hard nipples and squeezed her big breasts. She slapped her left one a few times, then the right. She loved it when Matt slapped her tits while they were fucking.

She reached down between her legs and smiled. She put two fingers inside herself and covered them in her wetness. Then she slowly pulled her fingers out and rubbed the wetness on her hard nipples. She turned away from the mirror and crawled onto the bed.

Matt's cock was fully erect now. He didn't want her to see him, but he didn't want to stop watching either. Was it possible that she was going to touch herself where she could so easily be seen? Or would she turn out the lights, get under the covers, and completely ruin his view?

Elizabeth stayed on top of the covers. She lay on her back with her knees bent and her feet flat on the bed. As long as she didn't sit up and look straight out the window, Matt had a front row seat to her unintentional performance.

Elizabeth reached down to the source of her wetness and let it cover her fingertips. She rubbed the wetness all over her pussy lips and her little clit. Then she used her whole hand to rub her whole pussy at once, back and forth, very lightly, teasing herself. It made her cum harder in the end. She put her middle finger deep inside herself and reached for her g-spot. She rubbed it softly and quickly. Part of her wanted to cum already and part of her wanted to keep rubbing herself forever.

Matt could feel a tiny wet spot in his pants as he watched Elizabeth fuck herself with her finger. He wanted to go inside and put his big, hard cock into her tight, hot little hole. But he wanted to keep watching too. Who knows when he would get a chance like this again?

Elizabeth rubbed her g-spot until her hand started to cramp. Then she withdrew her finger and spread her legs a little wider. She covered her fingertips in her wetness again and used her right hand to spread her pussy lips. Rubbing her little clit as fast and as lightly as she could, she could feel an orgasm building deep inside her. She rewet her finger and kept rubbing gently. Her legs began to tremble. She wished for Matt's seven and a half inch cock deep inside her wet, aching pussy. She moaned and raised her pelvis in the air a little as she got closer. Her pussy lips and upper thighs were covered with her juices.

Matt's cock was rock hard and felt like he was about to explode. He decided as soon as Elizabeth came he was going to go inside and fuck her. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been this turned on.

Elizabeth was making noises now and quivering. She slowed down a little to draw it out. The build up was incredible; her legs and pussy felt like they were on fire. Her hips started moving a little on their own and she couldn't help moaning. She sped up, rubbing her little clit as fast as she could. She let out one loud, "ohhhhhh," and she came so hard she almost sat straight up.

Matt wished he had a way to capture that moment forever. Watching her hand rubbing her pretty little pussy, hearing her moans, seeing her trembling legs and her pussy lips shiny with her wetness was so fucking hot, and she didn't even know he could see.

Elizabeth rolled onto her side and closed her eyes. Matt slipped quietly in the front door and immediately began unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. He took his shirt off and tossed it on the couch as he walked by. He tried to tiptoe so Elizabeth wouldn't hear him approaching. Matt wanted to catch her off guard. The bedroom door was ajar and he squeezed through without it squeaking. Elizabeth heard his footsteps and sat up, but by then he was almost to the bed, and his huge, hard cock was already out of his pants.

Elizabeth smiled when she saw him. Matt grabbed her hands and pulled her to him, kissing her roughly. She reached down and took his penis in her hands. stroking it with one hand and massaging his balls with the other. Matt bent down and took one breast in his mouth, biting her nipple gently. He put his hands on Elizabeth's waist and stood up. He turned her over and caressed her ass gently, then grabbed her hips and pulled them toward his pelvis. He shoved his cock into her still-wet pussy and buried himself inside her. She moaned as he stretched her with his large dick.

Matt kept his hands on her hips and moved her back and forth so that her ass made a slapping sound on the front of his legs. He fucked her hard and fast. He'd gotten so horny watching her finger her wet little slit, and now he was fucking her and it felt good. She was so wet and warm and tight. She was moaning with each pump of his cock.

It wasn't long before Matt was pounding Elizabeth's pussy as hard and fast as he could and getting ready to come. She was still moaning and saying, "yeah, yeah," in time to his thrusts. Soon Matt came and came hard, slowing his thrusts as his hot cum spurted into her little pussy. When he was done he withdrew himself slowly, feeling her muscles twitching around him. She turned over, smiled at him and said, "Hey. I'm glad you're home."