Through the Window

Story Info
He watches her, then joins...
1.4k words
3.95
24.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watches from her large front window, watching for him to arrive. Short, very voluptuous, epicurean, with her red hair cut somewhat short, she wears what he asked -- black matching bra & panties, garter belt, fishnets, & her stiletto heels. She is very aroused, from his phone call & dirty talk, to the expectation of what they will do together. As she stands, waiting & watching, she caresses her large breasts through the lacey material, making her large pink nipples pucker & stiffen. She spreads her legs & fondles her waiting, yearning pussy through the thin fabric. She feels the damp spot growing & smiles. She checks the clock on the wall. Why isn't he here yet?

He pulls into her drive & shuts off the engine. He's sure she's watching, but waits a moment anyway. He, of medium build, short brown hair, clad in jeans & a tight tee, is extremely aroused. He knows she will be wearing what he asked, knows she will be standing, waiting, touching herself, wishing he would hurry & arrive. He feels his hard staff through his jeans, teasing himself, running his fingers up & down his turgid member.

She sees him arrive, & moves to the front door. She waits for the car door to open & slam shut before opening the door. She waits & waits, & doesn't hear the door. Puzzled, she peeks through the peephole & sees him still sitting in his car, watching her front window. She steps back, wondering what she should do. An idea strikes her. She turns on the lights by her window, opens the curtains wide, & sexily strolls before the window. She poses sultrily before the window, knowing how he loves when she does this for him. She gets a thrill from exposing herself this way, knowing any of her neighbors could see her, but not caring, as long as he is watching her.

He has teased himself long enough & is getting ready to leave his car when her lights go on. He sees the curtains part & sees her walk before the window. She poses for him, pushing her big beautiful tits to him, lifting one foot onto the windowsill, spreading her legs wide. He groans, & grabs his now throbbing dick. He is tempted to pull him out, but doesn't. He merely fondles himself through his jeans & watches her put on a show for him.

She cups one of her large breasts, making sure the hard nipple is visible for him, & moves one hand between her legs. She pushes the thin material into her open slit, feeling the lace nudge against her now pulsing clitty. Her eyes flutter, & she tosses her head back. Refocusing on her "performance", she looks straight at him, or where she thinks he is, & moves the fabric to the side. Her pussy is very wet, glistening in the bright light, her button hard & an almost angry red. She pulls one of her breasts out, pushing the hard nipple into her mouth & licking & sucking it. She pulls her juice from her slit & tickles her stiff clit, rubbing furiously, occasionally dipping inside her nice tight cunt.

He is transfixed. Watching her do this to herself, where anyone can see her, is one of the most incredibly lascivious things he's ever seen. He unzips his fly, pushes his briefs aside & frees his fat dick. He strokes himself, the precum oozing out, & turns on the lights inside his car. If she can show, so can he. He shifts in his seat, pushing his jeans down a little lower & freeing his balls. He pulls his tee up, & spits on his fingers, tickling his own nipples.

She sees the light come on in his car. She smiles at him, & watches him push his jeans down. Sadly, she can't see his lovely prick from this angle, but she knows what he is doing. And when he pulls his tee up, to work on his man nipples, she almost cums. She pulls her fingers out of her slit, & stops touching her clit. She doesn't want to cum without him having touched her. She pulls her other tit out, pinching & pulling the nipple, while continuing to suck & lick the other.

He strokes himself faster, moaning as he watches her suck her nipple. He teases his own nipple, watching her watch him. He can't take it any longer. He turns off the inside car lights, opens the door & waddles to her front door, his jeans at his ankles. He pounds on her door.

She sees the lights go off, & watches him waddle to her door. She practically runs to the door, opening it as he pounds. He grabs her, pulling her tightly to him. Their mouths mash together, lips parted wide, tongues pushing deep into the other's mouth, hands roaming over backs & asses, pulling their bodies even tighter together. His swollen cock pushes against her leg, throbbing, smearing her thigh with his oozing juice. He feels the heat from her dripping snatch against his leg, as she spreads her legs & pushes her pussy against his thigh. He reaches for her tit, grabbing her hard nipple & pinching her roughly. She moans in his mouth, grabbing his cock & stroking him, coaxing more of his man juice from him. He rips the bra from her, as he also rips off her lace panties. She moves away from him & bends over the arm of the sofa. He kicks off his shoes, pulling his jeans & briefs off & moves behind her. She looks back at him, swaying her ass at him, smiling the dirtiest smile he's ever seen. He comes up behind her, fat pulsing dick in hand, & teases her ass with it. She moans & pushes back, almost inviting him to fuck her tight channel. He pulls back slightly, just teasing his cockhead over her ass, & slips his fingers into her dripping wet pussy, liberally coating his fingers. He moves his hard staff to her cunt hole, slamming into her. She pushes back, trying to get his pulsing meat deeper inside her gripping slit. He takes his lubed fingers & slides them into her tight ass, feeling his cock inside her pussy through the thin membrane. She gasps, pushing back & up, wanting more of him in her, more, more, more.

They start to fuck hard, her large hard nipples brushing the fabric of the sofa, sending even more surges of wanton energy through her.

"Oh god fuck me, please don't stop, fuck me harder, fill my pussy, please just fuck me," she shouts, ramming her hips back onto him, urging him on. His hips slam into hers, pistoning in & out of her welcoming, gushing cunt. She lays her head down on the cushion, moving one hand to her pussy, slapping her clit. She moans loudly, feeling his cock pounding her pussy, his fingers probing her ass, her fingers working over her swollen button.

"Oh god I'm cumming, fuck me, yes god I'm cumming," she screams, her slit going wild, gripping & convulsing on his pounding dick. She continues to work her clit as her orgasm envelopes her, shaking & quivering.

Her shouts excite him, as does her wanton nature. He feels her fingers on her clit, brushing his balls as he rams her & he feels his cum boiling, ready to blast from his tight balls.

He grunts. His cock explodes thunderously, drenching her cunt, sending wave upon wave of his jizz deep inside her welcoming, consuming pussy. They slowly fuck, letting their energy ease, the cumming having drained them both. He slips out of her lovely slit, very reluctantly, & pulls her up. She turns to him & they embrace, kissing lightly, holding each other close. He sits on the sofa & pulls her onto his lap, kissing, touching, lightly caressing.

Her phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Janet across the street. Patrick & I would like to return the favor."

"I'm sorry?"

"Look out your front window."

The line goes dead. She relays the conversation to him, & they both turn to look out her window.

Across the street, the lights are ablaze, the curtains wide open & Janet is cupping her tits, as Patrick licks her pussy.

He looks at her, she smiles at him & they relax to enjoy the show. His cock begins to stir slightly, & she takes it in her hand, lightly stroking...