Throughout A Thousand Years Ch. 02

Story Info
Angel and vampire fall in love.
11k words
4.71
9.4k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke before sunset. Gunnar was still quite literally dead to the world. He looked so sweet and innocent. I decided to get up and look round my new surroundings to explore my new world. The TV was still on the blue channel so I could easily see my way. I just had to get untangled from Gunnar. I don't know why, I knew that I couldn't wake him up, but I still feared my movements will disturb him. He looked so young and relaxed like this. His body temperature was slightly warmer than before and now he had more color to his complexion. He was beautiful before, but now he was absolutely gorgeous.

I wiggled out from underneath him and crawled down the high bed we were on. I looked around and noticed the room we were in wasn't square, but was odd shaped: there were no windows and there were only two doors both made of rusted steel. Our room wasn't decorated and had a nasty old smell to it. Red brick walls and cold cement floors, our bed, and the TV was all I could see.

I decided to check out the door closest to where I was standing, since it was ajar. I grabbed a hold of the door handle and nothing happened. The door seemed to be stuck and wouldn't budge. So I grabbed on to the door itself and put as much muscle into opening it as I could. The door whined and groaned loudly. I cautiously looked over to where Gunnar was as I was worried about waking him. I knew subconsciously that until the sun went down he wasn't going to move, but the act itself was involuntary.

The door opened finally but I saw nothing until my eyes finally adjusted to the lack of a light source. I hesitantly walked into the room not knowing what to expect when I stepped on something hard. This was different than the cement I had been walking on. It gave way slightly and low level lights came on lighting the back of the room. There really wasn't much to see – it was a skinny room with no decorations, no windows, it was made of red brick and cement, and a shower head at the very back of the room with a drain under it. I was kind of disappointed, but I was sure there was more to explore elsewhere.

I walked out of that room and went through the other door I had seen. Again I was cautious not knowing what to expect. This door opened much easier than the first. Come to think of it, I am pretty sure this was the door Gunnar had come through last night after spending time with some two-bit, give it up to some guy she just met....ok those thoughts were very un-angelic, but in my defense, I have never ever felt jealousy before and I did not like the way it was making me feel at that moment.

I couldn't blame her; he was gorgeous, and I couldn't blame him as he had starved himself. I tried to center myself. I tried to calm myself. He crawled in bed with me, I am his future mate. He did what he did so he could be with me. There was no reason to be jealous. Right? Why was this eating at me?

The room I walked into was small, but square with nothing in it, but another door directly across from the one I just came through, so I walked out of it. Anticipation for what I could possibly find was immense. I don't know what I was expecting. I found a small hallway. The floor was littered with broken cement, bricks, and dirt. I could see natural light so I ran towards it.

There were passageways but all opened to the outside. It looked to be Rome maybe, but there were no red bricks in Rome as far as I remembered. We seemed to be in ruins of some kind though. I walked to the sun and found brush and more ruins. I could smell salt water, rust, some decay, and I could hear waves hitting a hard surface. I walked around a little thankful that I had put on my boots and in the distance I could just barely make out skyscrapers. We were definitely not in Rome. I was at a loss.

I got several scrapes from the brush and debris covering the ground and I could hear birds calling. I looked towards where the loudest of the bird noises were coming from when one of the many sea gulls started to fly at me. I wasn't afraid I figured it would turn before it reached me. Instead it started shifting into a man. I froze as fear shot through me and all I could think about was Gunnar and how I was going to miss him.

{Everything I did was for you and because of these feelings I have and have always had for you. Protective, hungry, needy, they are deeper than any love I have ever felt, but I don't know what else to call it. You have been on my mind and in my heart for a thousand years and no matter what happens know that.} I projected my thoughts to him hoping that he would receive it even in his sleep and waited my fate.

"Do not fear me. I am Teale, Commander of the sentries here. We're shifters. We patrol here to protect the island." Teale was maybe 5'9, slender, broad in the chest, his facial features sharp. He had light grey hair that looked so soft it made you want to reach out and touch it. I noticed another sea gull flying at me and shift into a woman. Her smile was soft and warm, but her facial features were also sharp and her hair was white.

"My name is Chava, I am Teale's mate." Her white hair blew softly in the breeze. I noticed that both had amazing yellow eyes. I smiled at the couple.

"My name is -"

"We know who you are." Teale interrupted me looking around almost nervously. It got me starting to do it too making me paranoid.

"Sentries are never off duty and being in bird form makes us a little more....cautious." Chava said smiling wrapping her arms around her mate.

"Are all these bird shifters?" I asked astonished. There were birds everywhere from pigeons and sea gulls to turkey vultures.

"No, some are regular birds." Chava answered laughing lightly at my question.

"Can you shift into other things?" I asked curious. I knew of many shifters some could turn into many things and some were more specific.

"Yes any animal we come into contact with we can shift into." Teale said as he dropped his gaze down to his mate. "I must get back to my duty. Know that you are safe and being watched after." With that being said he shifted back into a sea gull and flew away.

"Thank you." I called out. "I miss flying. I loved to fly. I loved the feeling of the wind in my hair."

"I could not imagine giving up flying." Chava said sadly.

"Where are we?" I asked still in the soft embrace.

"I'm not sure. I followed my mate here without question. I know we are on an island, but we are close to a city. The island is nothing but brush and ruins and seems to be man made. You and your companions are the only beings here other than birds and us shifters."

"Is it possible that there are other shifters here besides your clan?" I asked

"Yes, but we are keeping watch as my husband said you are safe here. We will protect you."

"This place is borrrring!" I heard Loki yell stumbling over some debris. I couldn't help but to laugh. Loki never could stand to be still for too long he was dressed like he was ready to go out to a club in his tight red skinny jeans, white pirate shirt, and a pair of plaid converse shoes. "And it stinks, there's bird crap everywhere. Did you see the pile of bones over there? What did I do to deserve this? Why would your old man bring us here?" Loki complained.

"Loki this is Chava she is one of the sentry shifters here." I introduced them. Chava looked apprehensive, but offered her hand in greeting. Loki smiled graciously and shook her hand.

"Please tell me where there is some fun close by." Loki begged. Chava just shook her head not knowing what to say. It was a small island and there really was nothing except for exploring to do.

"We could explore." I offered.

"Oh what fresh hell is this? I have a better idea girl, let's go shopping, there is a city right over there, where there are tall buildings there is usually some sort of shopping near. Chava you are more than welcomed to join us, but you're going to have to get dressed. Humans don't really allow nakedness." Loki said in his sing song kind of way.

"I don't think Gunnar would like us to leave the island without his knowledge." I said.

"Well we can't very well tell him if we are planning a surprise for him now can we? We'll take the sentry with us so he won't get too mad. At least we thought to bring protection. Plus you're an angel, well, a fallen angel, but they are still so much stronger than humans and I'm a Norse God." Loki said as he straightened himself out and stood in a superior pose. Loki hated it when he was called a god, but when he was making fun of himself in some way.

"What kind of surprise are we planning for him?" I asked.

"Well he fed last night so tonight could be your night to, um, well; take old one eye to the optometrist. So you will need some sexy lingerie to help, how you say, 'get the flag up the pole.' Human women do it all the time." I thought about what Loki was saying and I had seen girls running out to buy lingerie for a special night with their guy.

"OK, but we'll take the sentry with us." I caved. It was all settled. Loki, Chava, and I would flash there and the rest of the sentry would fly. We would give them thirty minute head start before we flashed. I ran back to the room where I had left Gunnar and wrote him a note I left it on the bed and I quickly changed clothes and threw my hair into a pony tail.

The three of us walked into a little shop in the middle of a strip mall nowhere near the sky scrapers. Loki was so excited to get off the island he was dancing. You would have thought he had spent days there instead of hours. He had just gone out with Gunnar the night before to a bar or club. I was still upset about that though I really didn't want to be. I kind of understood, but not 100%. Why couldn't he just feed from me?

We looked through the store and I couldn't believe some of the things I was seeing, it ranged from the most beautiful to the why bother to wear anything at all. The young sales girl walked over to us eying Loki like he was a piece of candy and she had been on a diet for years. I had to stifle a giggle. Women always fell all over him and he rarely noticed unless he was using the sex to get something out of them.

"May I help you?" She smiled over at Loki and pressed her overly large, fake breasts out. She was deeply tan all over and her fake platinum blonde hair all flared out like a peacock. I almost laughed out loud to see the way she was approaching Loki. I had to walk away so I grabbed Chava's hand and we walked off.

"Why yes my dear.... Jamilynn" he said reading her name tag "we are looking for something stunning for my dearest sister to present her dear fiancé the key to her unexplored fury city." Loki said snidely with a fake English accent.

"Oh well! Sister is it?" She smiled like she had just won the lottery. "I think we have something here that will not only make you feel sexy and beautiful, but also make him mad with desire." She said as she finally looked over at me.

We went through the many outfits until I finally came to one that I liked a lot. A white baby-doll piece with a lace and ruffle detail at the cups a small satin bow between the breasts with mesh flowing from them beneath the cups and ruffled adjustable straps. The panties were nothing but white lace. Loki said it was too plain and boring, but Chava and I agreed it was perfect.

"Oh you know what else you should get while we're here? A dress for the clubs we will be going to. Declan has VIP suites at several." Loki suggesting, raving and closing in on Jamilynn. I was wondering who Declan was.

"Darling would you be so kind as to help her find something that really looks hot." Jamilynn smiled touching his chest and giggled.

"Right this way." She led us to the front of the store I found a dress that was tight fitting with ruching at the sides, no back, long split sleeves in a beautiful blue that I thought Gunnar might appreciate.

"You know I think we have some jewelry in the back that would look spectacular with that dress. Would you help me get it?" She looked Loki in the eye with lust and longing. Her body was now pressed up against his and her crotch was rubbing against his.

"I would love too," Loki said with a smile. He looked back at me and rolled his eyes then turned back to her and ground his crotch into hers. Loki's cock was now sticking up out of his waist band.

"Is he always like this?" Chava asked me. I had to think hard about that question. Loki was a flirt, and I did know that Loki liked sex, he had a lot of it, and not just with girls or guys. Loki was known to stick his dick in anything. The next thing we knew screams of pleasure were ringing throughout the store.

"Uhhh yes, but sex with Loki always has consequences." I looked over to where the sounds were coming from.

"Oh God, Oh.... I don't even know your name." She cried.

"Does it matter? Bend over onto your knees baby." We heard Loki say. I rolled my eyes over towards Chava and we both laughed. I looked outside the door and I could see several pigeons pacing outside the door and an alley cat. A couple of minutes after the screaming stopped Loki walked back to the front of the store dusting himself off.

"Let's go." He said ushering us out the door with bags in his hands. Before he walked out he turned the light off. He waved his hand in front of the camera, shut the door and waved his hand at the lock.

"Loki did you screw her to death?" I half joked half worried.

"Why were you called to take her pain away? You know if you could take pleasure instead of pain it wouldn't be half a bad deal now would it? If either of us could." He said in a very hateful manner.

"Loki, are you mad at me about something?"

"No, I'm sorry Abs, look lets grab a bite to eat, the sun is fixing to set, and we should be back before tall and cranky wakes up." Loki said pointing to several restaurants across the street. "I'm guessing that chicken is out of the question." Loki smiled and tilted his head towards our bird entourage.

"Loki, what's wrong with you?" I asked confused and dismayed.

"What? That was a joke. Ah come one that was freaking funny and you know it. OK, I'm sorry, look there's a Mexican restaurant over there. We should try it out I'm sure they have beef. Your people hasn't been cows lately have they?" Chava just shook her head not wanting to upset Loki any more than he already was.

Together the three of us walked over the restaurant and ordered. While we were waiting for our food the sun quickly sank. I knew this was a possibility, but I was scared what would happen if Gunnar woke up and I was not in sight.

I waited anxiously for our meal to arrive. I just wanted to eat and get out of there. Actually I just wanted to get out of there I could care less about the meal. I missed Gunnar and I didn't want him to be angry with me.

{What do you mean you went shopping with Loki? Why were you scared earlier? What is going on Abigail?} Well speaking of Gunnar, his angry voice was in my head blaring and demanding.

{Please don't be mad I was just startled earlier no big deal and we brought sentry with us. Chava hasn't left my side.} I pleaded.

{Where are you?}He demanded. Unfortunately I didn't know where Loki flashed us.

"Loki where are we?"

"Why?"

"Gunnar wants to know."

"Tell Gunnar to chill the fuck out." Loki snarled.

"OK Loki, tell me what is your problem, because that hateful attitude of yours has completely upset me." I crossed the table with my body and got up in his face eye to eye and demanded.

{Where the fuck are you Abigail?} Gunnar demanded.

"Damn angel! Get your knickers out of a bunch and sit the fuck down."

{I don't know Gunnar, and Loki is being hateful and you are mad at me and I don't know what to do and I'm hungry and this place smells really good, but they haven't brought me my food yet, and everything is going to hell in a hand basket.} I said busting out crying. Loki immediately looked at me.

"Abigail please don't cry I'm sorry. I get this way after things like what happened at the store happen."

"Why do it if you don't enjoy it? Why did you do it?" I tried to dry my tears, but I couldn't.

"It's part of the punishment. I am an instrument to get her where she needs to be. I can't take joy or pleasure out of it." Loki shifted his gaze down towards the bags. I knew what punishment he meant. This was my fault."

"I didn't know." Is all I could get out.

"You didn't know because you didn't want to know. Did you really think I wouldn't be punished for lying to God? Did you think he wouldn't know the truth? Fuck Abigale I took my punishment because I deserved it, because you didn't, because Volney deserved to die. Because I wished I could've saved you. Because your my person, the only person besides my mom thats ever loved me." I have never felt so bad in my long life. I never took the time to think about him being punished.

"I'm so sorry." I cried, my sorrow and guilt poured of of me in tears.

"Don't be. It's not that bad. They still punished you and that's the worst part. Shop girl enjoyed everything I gave her up to the end."

"You did screw her to death!"

"No she just passed out. Some women do that after several orgasms. I just shot my load all over her face." Loki explained with an evil smile on his face. "I'm meeting her tonight at the club; you can see for yourself she's not dead."

"You can't enjoy sex, but you can come?" Chava asked curious. Honestly I had forgotten she was there.

"Yes, and I can't father children ever, but that's probably for the best could you imagine me as a father." He let out a soft chuckle.

"Gunnar is screaming in my head he is about to knock the walls down if we don't tell him where we are." Loki eventually told me and I relayed the information to Gunnar. Gunnar finally quit screaming in my head, but his silence was worse. Our food came to the table and it smelled divine.

I started eating with gusto ready to finish my meal and get back to Gunnar. When the door chimed I looked that way I don't know why, but I did. I saw the most gorgeous man, the love of my life, walk in. Dressed in black jeans and a skin tight t-shirt, his long blond hair flowing from behind him. He looked like a rock star.

"Loki, don't ever do that again. Do you understand me?" Gunnar said straining to keep his composure and his hands from strangling the life out of Loki.

"What's wrong vamp? We were just having some fun. That island you have us on is boring, there's not even cable."

"You don't have to be there. I took her there to be safe. There are demons after her, to destroy her. How the fuck am I going to protect her if you're taking her out in public where anyone can see her." Gunnar ground out.

"You're going to bore her to death. Plus, if I wasn't there during the day, how would you protect her? During sun up you're as useful as a corps." Loki snapped. A vein about popped in Gunnar's temple and his jaw went even tighter.

"She is safe there!" Gunnar screamed. The whole restaurant turned to look.

{Not if you keep screaming.} I sent to Gunnar.

"Look I know that it's not the most exciting place, and it's not the cleanest either. I'm sorry for that. I bought it and was going to clean it and fix it up, but I decided to just stay at the caves instead. It was further away from people." He was really trying hard to control his anger veins were popping out all over his neck and face.

"Why did you want to put so much distance away from you and people?" I asked.

"Yeah, blood bags can't taste that good." Loki joked or at least played it off as one.

"Because I couldn't stand to watch the hate that humans had for one another. They hate because people are different in any small way and their willing to kill over it. I couldn't watch anymore." He took a deep breath. "Finish eating baby." Gunnar tapped my plate with his fingers.