Throughout A Thousand Years Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teranmc
teranmc
15 Followers

{I've never entered a man.} Declan whispered in my mind. He then turned away from Ky and walked to the bathroom to clean himself up.

{That was sexy and if he can take you up the ass his first time I'm sure I will not be destroyed.} I let Declan know.

{I made him bleed. I don't want to make you bleed.} He said upset almost like he was fixing to be sick or cry.

"Is everything OK Ky?" I asked him.

"I've never done that before. I've never been with a guy. I've always wanted to I've fantasized about it, and now I have cum all over me and I have to leave here and go home to my girlfriend with our cum all over me. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it more than I can say, but I can't go home like this." Tears started swelling in his eyes, but refused to fall.

"Hold on Ky I'll take care of that." Declan said. He picked up a phone and dialed a number. "Glenda, I am sending you a friend of mine needs some clothes and a shower, and make sure he is okay, put it on my account. Yes. Nothing like that...sex.. anal. Thank you Glenda." Declan turned towards Ky and smiled.

"Ky I want you to walk to the end of this hall, at the last door on the left is an office there you'll meet Glenda and she'll get you cleaned up and some clothes. Are you sure you're okay, you're bleeding?" Ky smiled and nodded.

"Thank you Declan. Miss it was nice to meet you. That was amazing. I've never experienced anything like it. I have a feeling I'll be using that experience for my spank bank for a long time." He let out a small kind of laugh. With that Ky turned and ran off.

We could tell he really didn't know what to say to us. That was okay because we really didn't know what to say to him either. What do you say to a man who gave your husband a blow job and then got butt fucked by him, or to a man who fed your husband and shot cum all over your suite? Why are we already calling each other husband and wife we aren't, yet, even though the sound of it put a smile on my face?

"Do you want to go see what's in the viewing rooms?" Declan asked me. I nodded as there was part of me a big part of me who hoped Declan would finger me again. Honestly I didn't care where we went as long as I could feel some part of him inside me.

We walked down the corridor and there were two rooms marked viewing. The first one we walked into had the circular couch. On the screen was showing ten men in a circle standing up all with their dick in the next one's ass, each fucking and getting fucked.

I could see one man (I think it was Brandon) start to stiffen and his movements became short and quick the man behind him pinched him hard twisting his nipple, but it was too late and he erupted. His body jerked as he came in the guy's ass in front of him and as he came his ass rippled so the man who had pinched him with his cock in Brandon's ass erupted too. Brandon set off a chain reaction. Each man started spewing cum.

Declan grabbed my hand and we left that room and walked into the next room. In there I saw Jamilynn strapped to a table her knees pulled up and out her vagina wide open. Lance was standing beside her head whispering to her. He reached over and rubbed her clit until we could clearly see it glistening.

He smiled at her and a Satyr rolled another table in. There were all kinds of objects on it. I saw a cucumber, squash, carrots, an egg, candles, a curling iron, a pool stick, hair brushes, cans, a water bottle, a shampoo bottle, night club, baseball bat, a flash light and a couple of other things I wasn't sure what they were. I wasn't real sure what he was going to do with all that stuff, but I had a pretty good idea and I was right. Declan sat down and I sat on top of him like last time.

"You asked me to fuck you, before you even knew my name. Do you remember?" Lance asked Jamilynn. She nodded while still moaning as he touched her breast. "I told you to make damn sure you truly wanted a proper fuck before you asked me. Do you remember?" He pinched one of her nipples hard and she nodded again. "I told you I would fuck you, proper fuck you, play with you, and then be done with you do you remember? I made you promise and agree before I would let my dick touch you. Do you remember?"

"Yes Lance I remember." She moaned.

"That first day I fucked you then last night you got proper fucked well I might add. Don't you agree?"

"Yes last night was the best night of my life." She moaned.

"Tonight I get to play and you won't stop me." He smiled over at the window that we were on the other side of. He picked up his limp dick and hit her in the face with it. There was a meaty smack noise and she leaned over to lick at it, but Lance wouldn't let her.

"Lance has put on the best fucking shows the past two nights." A man beside us said out loud. The crowd in the room all murmured they agreed.

"So good in fact I decided to bring in whores to help anyone who feels the need. These are my best whores ladies and gentlemen. They cost, but they are clean and worth it." Gideon smiled and held his hand out for a curtain over the side to be unveiled. Several women and a few men stepped out from behind. Declan snapped his fingers and made a sign with his hand. I couldn't tell what he was doing.

"What are you doing?" I had to ask.

"Pay backs my love." He said giving me his evil smile. I still wasn't sure what he had planned, but I knew it was naughty. Declan was looking over at Gideon who would point to one of the whores and Declan would shake his head. Finally when Gideon's hand came to our little hostess and Declan nodded. I guess he picked out a girl. She quickly came over to him and he handed her a wad of cash she nodded and took it to Gideon then came back to stand next to us.

After all the whores were chosen Gideon pounded on the glass two quick bangs of his fist. Lance nodded his head at the glass and turned back to her. He stuck two fingers inside her and pushed and pulled for a moment. She became even wetter. You could see her glisten and the liquid started running down the crack of her ass. Lance picked up the carrot and stuck it into her using the wide side and used that to fuck her for a moment.

She really didn't seem to notice he threw it onto the floor. Next Lance grabbed the squash and inserted that slowly into her vagina. Her vagina would stretch slightly but it gave no resistance. He pushed it as far as he could get it in while still having a hold of it and then pulled it out. He grabbed the cucumber and her vagina stretched even further, but still no resistance. She was mewing and moaning like she loved what was happening to her. The cucumber got pulled out and he continued down the line of items he would fuck her with.

By the time he got to the baseball bat I was feeling uncomfortable. My insides were twitching and I began to wish I had worn underwear because I knew my juices were leaking out of me and probably onto Declan's pants. I tried to wiggle a little to maybe relieve some of the stress I was feeling, but it wasn't working. I wished Declan would stick his finger in me, but he didn't move just watched the show. Finally he pulled my hair back tight up against his chest.

{Be very quiet and I'll help you, but make a sound or even a wrong movement other than what I say and it will all stop. Is that clear?} He was being very stern and I liked it. {You're getting my pants very wet.}

I looked around and there were several men there getting their dicks sucked by the whores or their dates. There were even a few women who were either getting fucked, finger fucked or eaten by whores. The hostess just stood by our sides. I straightened up from my slouching position.

{Yes, it's perfectly clear no sound no movement.}I said desperate for this pain to end. He made a hand movement and the hostess came over and knelt before us. Declan placed each one of my legs on top of his, my back was on his chest, and he lied back spreading our legs.

The girl pushed my skirt up and Declan pushed it down and ever so slightly shook his head 'no' barely taking his eyes off of the show. She then crawled up my skirt and placing her mouth on my very wet and eager vagina. She licked up my slit cleaning me where the liquid had already started dripping and then she stuck her tongue inside me.

I had to keep all my concentration on not moving and not to make a sound. It felt good to have my crotch played with, but knowing it was a girl was odd. This is what Declan meant about pay backs. I made a man suck his dick he was going to make a woman eat my pussy. She was very talented.

I turned my attention back to the show in front of me. Lance was fucking Jamilynn hard with what looked to be a shampoo bottle. She was bucking back into it. I couldn't believe that something that big would be enjoyable having inside. He stopped and took it out her juices were a puddle on the floor. He inserted a pop can inside her and walked over to her head and had her suck his dick. The pop can stayed for a short time and then started to come out on its own. It fell out of her and landed on the floor the pop that was in it sprayed out spraying everything in the room including the glass we were behind. He pulled his dick from her mouth and pissed onto her breast. Once he was finished he hit her again with his dick in her face.

She was covered in her cum and his urin. The more things he placed inside her the more she wanted. I seen him grab a thin metal rod and he smiled. He grabbed some lube and smeared it on the rod. With one had holding the rod he started playing with her clit rubbing it with the other. She started becoming lost in the sensation moaning and cooing. I started wondering how that thin small metal rod would make a difference when she just had a pop can or a baseball bat.

"Do you know what this is?" He asked. "Do you know what I'm going to do with it?"

"I don't know what it is, but I know you're going to place it inside me."

"Yes, but do you know where?" The smile he had on his face was positively evil.

"No. My ass maybe?" She was whimpering.

"Oh no my dear you can take much larger in your ass you wouldn't even feel this." I could see her start to become nervous. "This is a sounding rod. This is a small one because I know you've never done this, but by the time I'm done I'll fit a vibrator up in there."

"Where?" She asked nervously.

"Your urethra it will be a whole new sensation." With that he moved his fingers from her clit down. Between the clit and the vaginal opening was a small hole that we couldn't see from where we were sitting, but Lance found it and inserted the rod inside her slowly and cautiously. She tensed up for a moment, but then relaxed.

"That wasn't so bad let's go on to a larger size." He removed the small rod and grabbed a bigger one. He smeared the lube on it and started pushing it inside her. She let out a small moan he pulled it out and grabbed the next in size. The next one was the size a finger.

She moaned a little when he put it in, but he pulled it out quickly and replaced it with one of his well lubed gloved fingers and he started fingering it. She was grinding against his finger and he started playing with her clit with the other hand.

"This might hurt for a bit, but if you stay relaxed you will have an orgasm that you will never forget." He told her. He pulled his finger out and grabbed a small slender purple metallic looking vibrator he lubed it up real well and slowly started fucking her in her urethra with it. She grunted and groaned, but once it was in he turned it on and all her protest were forgotten.

I couldn't help but want to buck my hips and grind my crotch into the hostess' face. It felt so good her tongue going in and out of me. When it was in she would wiggle it from the floor to the ceiling of my vaginal walls. I held still and didn't cry out no matter how much I wanted too. She got a hold of my clit and started sucking on it like it was a dick my breath hitched. I could feel Declan smile.

{This is hard I don't know if I can do it}. I told him.

{I can make her stop.} He said quickly. I didn't say anything else.

We saw a small man come into the viewing room. He looked straight at Gideon and headed for him. Gideon and the man spoke and they both walked out quickly. I didn't pay too much attention to them my mind was twirling with what was being done to me. It felt so good having her soft, warm, moist mouth on me. Declan's mouth wasn't warm, it wasn't cold, but her breath was almost hot.

By the time I looked up Lance was fucking Jamilynn with what looked to be a lava lamp. There was a lot of resistance, but Lance was patient and kept at it. Until finally he got it ¾ of the way in and he then pulled it out. The purple vibrator still buzzing inside of her.

"What felt the best inside you?" Lance asked Jamilynn.

"You." She answered breathy still climbing up the biggest wave of climax she has ever thought about experiencing.

"I meant tonight. What did you like best?"

"The cucumber I guess." Lance thought a moment looking over his items that he had used on her. He grabbed the night stick and slammed it inside her not the whole night stick, but a lot of it. She screamed from pain at first and as he pulled out he slammed it in her again.

After a few slams she started moaning and bucking her hips to take more and more. He quickened his pace as she was enjoying it. I came I didn't move I didn't moan, but I came all over the hostess' face. I couldn't stop cumming she abandoned my clit and started sucking and licking my hole. That was my favorite place to be licked. My vagina sucked at her tongue. I let out a small moan and Declan made a gesture.

Our hostess got up and walked away. It was so hard fighting all those quivers. I relaxed I didn't even know I had tensed up. I looked around to make sure no one noticed. Declan just hugged me tight.

{Are you ready to leave here?} Declan asked me.

{Yes my dear we can leave anytime you are ready.} I did my best to sound unshaken by the events that just took place. Declan snapped his fingers again and the hostess came back.

"Yes sir."

"We would like to give you a tip." Declan unrolled several hundred dollars and handed her five of them. "My wife would like to thank you for your services."

"Uh, um, thank you so much sir. I'm so glad you enjoyed me Mrs. O'Brian." She stammered. "Yes, thank you. You are very good." I said whispered still trying to control the shakiness of my voice.

"I am glad you enjoyed it. You taste very good." She said smiling at me.

You could suddenly hear Jamilynn screaming in ecstasy I looked over towards the glass and a stream of cum shot out of her. I had never seen a woman cum like that. I didn't know it was possible for a woman to shoot cum like a man. I was amazed. Lance took the night club out of her and then the purple vibrator.

"Like honey." Declan said regaining my attention.

"Yes you taste just like honey I enjoyed eating you."

"Now when we get to the island I'll take my turn and you can tell me who is better." He teased.

"Oh now sweetheart she is a professional." I couldn't resist teasing him back.

"GRRR woman you dare challenge me!" We laughed and he flipped me over his shoulder.

"I'm done playing with you for now. Did you enjoy it?" Lance asked Jamilynn.

"Some parts more than others." She replied as her body jerked and twitched.

"Tomorrow if you come back here I will play with your ass. Do you understand?" Lance was giving her a fair warning. He was trying to dissuade her from coming back. I could tell he wanted to scare her away. If she came back tomorrow those items were going to be shoved up her ass. There is no way I would come back if I was her.

"Have you ever done that?" I asked him.

"What?"

"What Lance just did?"

"Which part? Lance did a lot of stuff in there. Some I have done and some I've never dreamed was possible." I wasn't for sure what he had called it.

"Use sounding rods." I said.

"Yes I have."

"Was it enjoyable?"

"The first time the stretch kind of hurt, but felt good at the same time." He explained.

"Have you ever done it to a woman?" I asked not jealous just curious.

"Yes. She seemed to enjoy it."

"Is it something we can try?" I was hopeful Jamilynn had spewed cum everywhere I wanted to cum like that.

"To you or to me?" He was stern and serious.

"Either...both, I guess."

"Yes you can do me any time you want, but I will have to wait until after you have our child. It is not safe to do to a pregnant woman and I have vowed that I will not enter you until our bonding." I smiled and nodded. This was something we would do to each other and it looked like a lot of fun. Declan smacked my ass.

Declan and I left the room we were fixing to flash out when we saw Gideon was running down the hall towards us his long black hair flowing like a cape behind him. It looked like he was ushering a small naked bloody figure under his arm. Declan and I could both see the shock in Gideon's deep dark brown eyes.

"Hey wait Declan!" He called after us. Declan froze and then I noticed who was being ushered to us.

"Oh my God Chava!" I screamed. She was covered in blood and dirt. Her gorgeous white long flowing hair was matted and you couldn't see a strand of white. It was all now red and brown with black streaks. My heart sank she looked dead, but was on her feet somewhat.

teranmc
teranmc
15 Followers
12