Throw Me Something Mister!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bayjaytay
Bayjaytay
411 Followers

She was coming like she never had before. It was so intense she could hardly move. She clung to Jeremy for dear life as her body convulsed over and over. When she finally lay, spent and panting, she opened her eyes and he was gazing down at her, smiling. "Baby, that was perfect. And we don't need these now."

He took the beads from around her neck and laid them on the table next to the bed.

They kissed and he told her, "Happy Mardi Gras, Lena."

She turned off the lights and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Later that night, Lena got up to go to the bathroom. Jeremy was sound asleep in the bed. Her friends were still not back.

She felt that ache down in her body from serious lovemaking. It had been a while. It felt good. She walked back into the bedroom and looked at Jeremy. He was sound asleep. But there were clothes across her chair. A man's clothes. Shoes. There was a wallet on the bed table. She picked it up and looked at the driver's license. "Jeremy Peter Payton." It was a California driver license. Santa Cruz. He was two years older than her. He had credit cards, money,keys, everything. And there were a few suitcases in her room. Jeremy's, no doubt.

She looked at the beads, which now looked like just any other set of Mardi Gras beads. The glow was gone. She opened the bedroom window and threw them at a girl she saw walking down the street alone. "Happy Mardi Gras!" she called.

"Thanks!" the girl said, grabbing the beads. "Wow, these are great!"

You have no idea, Lena thought, closing the window. She got back into bed and snuggled close to her lover.

Bayjaytay
Bayjaytay
411 Followers
12