Throw Your Stones

Story Info
Can a married woman care for two people at the same time?
1.7k words
2.75
69.3k
18
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the weekend is over. I can't sleep, so I stare at the wall for a while before shrugging off my husband's heavy hairy arm. I'm a cheater. Throw your stones, go right ahead. I know you've thought about it, too. I use to think shameless flirting was as far as I'd stretch my vows, but I met Keith at work and we sparked.

It's 11:00 am and I see him at the coffee machine. He is dressed in a charcoal suit with a pink pin striped shirt and a subtly textured silk charcoal tie. He looks impeccable and I feel my body come alive. We busy ourselves with the paper cups and stir sticks as we try to hide the glow of electricity between us. Our fling started with a frisky comment he made over e-mail, and we continued our game of chicken, each expecting the other to flinch. Escalating naughty e-mails, a drink, a kiss, and now here we are.

Work is over and we're meeting at a cheap out of the way motel where you call the proprietor on her cellphone for entry. It's trashy, but oh so hot. She takes my cash up front and hands me a set of keys for the worn front door of room 208. My skin tingles as I put the key into the keyhole. There's something so deliciously uncomplicated about boiling life's issues down to sheer physicality.

Keith knocks on the door. I open it dressed only in a sheer pink thong, moist from anticipation of what is to come. The sex is naughty, dirty, and athletic, and it's worth every ounce of risk. His body is foreign to me, such a different build. The tattoo of his wife's name on his upper arm is a twisted turn-on. I like knowing I'm not the only one with something on the line. We shower together after; I glide my manicured nails over his strong back and down to his ass. I move my hand around and fondle his tantalizing cock. It comes alive in my hand almost instantly, and I hear Keith moans bounce off the white tile walls of the shower. I bend down behind his ass and watch the hot water stream down between his cheeks. I stick my tongue out and slowly lick his asshole. I know you're thinking that it's truly disgusting and nasty as all get-out, but I do it with total enthusiasm because it's so outrageous and provocative. As soon as I insert my tongue into Keith's ass I'm in command. I feel his cock become like hot steel in my hand, and then burst with a ferocious orgasm.

I called my husband on my cell phone to tell him I was out with the girls. A more observant or suspicious husband might realize I don't have many girlfriends, or notice the hand-shaped red mark on my ass, the rug burn on my back, or my stubble-chafed face. But it's not hard to hide things from a spouse who isn't looking. I arrive home to find him in a particularly randy mood. I should feel guilty as he cups my shoulders and kisses my neck, but I don't, at least not yet. I hold my husband and tell him I love him while I think of the man I was with not more than a few hours ago. I lock the bedroom door and push him down on the bed. I remove his pants and take his cock into my hand. He quickly rises like a dormant volcano coming to life as I lick his pre-cum off the tip of his head.

My husband's cock becomes taut and thick in my hand, as I stroke him. My husband is not as immense as Keith but has very pleasing size. It had been a long time since I really gave him some good head and feeling him rise in my hand put me in the mood. I suck and lick him from the tip of his head to his balls making his dick all shiny. I can hear him growl as I suck him, it comes out of him as if it is a demon exorcised from his possessed soul. I take him deeper and deeper until he is in my throat balls deep. This is a move I had mastered with Keith, and doing for the first time with my husband. I wonder if he would question this, but as I look up I know he is just enjoying the moment. I'm ready to exhale but the low rumble of thunder in the distance cues me to brace for the imminent arrival of the explosion. The first shot fills my mouth busting through my sealed lips around his cock. The second lands on my tits after sailing high in an arc. Seamlessly the next follows and I lean forward to catch it mid-flight in my mouth. His head hits the pillow hard and is knocked out cold, sound asleep. I stand over him with loving pride and remove the rest of my clothes. I sit down on the bed with my back against the headboard nude with my husband sound asleep. Opening my legs wide I slide three fingers deep inside my oozing cunt and rub my clit with my palm while pinching my nipple with my other hand. My mind flashes back to my sinful moments with Keith then forth to sexy moments with my husband. Each flash starts to blend together while I fuck myself to orgasm while my husband sleeps next to me.

It's Wednesday morning and as I stare at my computer all I can think about is Keith. How he makes me feel alive and wanted. I pick up my cell phone and text him a naughty message to meet me in the vacant conference room on the fourth floor. Besides the cheap hotel, work is pretty much the only safe place for sex. The best part is I can still make it home in time to relieve the babysitter or meet my husband for dinner. No one expects you to have sex on industrial-grade tan carpet behind a closed door at 10:00 am. I sit on the edge of the conference table with my navy skirt hiked up around my waist. My legs are spread wide and my stiletto heels click on the corners of the table while Keith sits in front of me. I expose my smooth shaven pussy to him, my moist and now engorged soft tissue petals, and it folds open to him like a flower to the sun. He does what I texted him to do and slowly dips his tongue into my salivating sex. I grasp the back of his head hard and tell him to eat my fucking cunt.

Keith loves eating my pussy and he does so with a fervor that I wish my husband would. He finger fucks me with three fingers while sucking my clit. Keeping quiet is turning out to be extremely difficult as I bite my bottom lip to keep from screaming. I grab the back of Keith's head and press his face so hard into my pussy, I'm sure he's having trouble breathing. This doesn't hinder him at all; his tongue continues to dance over my clit and in and out of my engorged pussy. I'm about to cum, I groan out loud urging him to ignite the orgasm I so desperately need.

In an instant Keith flips me over on to the conference table and spreads my legs wide. The cool air tingles my drenched cunt until I feel the intense heat of Keith's thick cock begin to plow deep into my folds. I grab onto the edges of the table as I feel his power, his authority, his vitality, as he fucks me. I love this submissive position and the feeling of his cock forcing my pussy open to its limits. I am delightfully his, and he knows he can take what I don't surrender and there is nothing I can do. He rubs his thumb over my asshole; spontaneously my ass puckers open, greedily inviting this nasty act. As his thumb and his cock alternates strokes in and out of me, I feel as if I'm in a small boat without an oar. Careening wildly down a raging river of electric ecstasy. Trying desperately to stay afloat as the rolling waters hiss and foam break my bones. He detonates my orgasm, the room is black and I'm not sure if I'm screaming or not. My head throbs and my little finger quivers. His cum thrashes against my womb like waves against a rocky seashore, his milky white lava coating my pussy and oozing over my swollen pussy lips. Instinctively I turn around and lick his husky cock clean. I love the tastes of our sex mixed together. He kisses me deeply and we leave the conference room with the perfume of sex in the air.

Friday evening I hastily close my laptop to hide the steamy e-mail I carelessly left open as my husband walks in the room. As my heart rate slows down and I realize that I have never lost love for him. But I do see his faults more, now, by comparison. I tell my husband to fuck me, not make love to me, but fuck me! He fucks me, not as aggressive as I would like, so I take control. Compelling him to make our sex raw, vigorous, and sticky. He falls asleep satisfied and I open my laptop to finish my e-mail to Keith. I guess if you're honest about it, you can appreciate men for both who they are and what they give you. It's selfish, I know. But it also turns out you can care for two people at the same time. Or at least try. I curl up to my husband and kiss him on his back as I long for my secret affair with Keith Monday morning.

I know what you really must be thinking now. I'm sure you have those stones in your hand. Or maybe you have dropped them and are thinking about becoming a cheater too, just like me.