Throwing Down The Gauntlet

Story Info
Eve challenges Cain to a sexual duel and ends up the victor.
810 words
2.75
5.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolling her over on the bed, Cain squeezed Eve's hips and pushed his knee between her thighs. She responded to his come on with a groan.

"Ahh. You know, I should keep my mouth shut. All this moaning will go to your head."

"That's not exactly where I'd pinpoint the location of the affects, but..."

"Hm." She smirked, wrapping her arms tighter around his waste. "Well, it can't be good for your ego to continue receiving such positive reinforcement."

"And I appreciate your concern, pretty girl. Glad someone's looking out for my best interest." Cain nuzzled her nose as he teased. "But I'm afraid my ability to turn you on is completely out of my hands. It's my unavoidable irresistibility."

"Out of your hands, you say? Sooo like a man to think he can please a woman without any help. Puhleeze. Without your devious little fingers and determined little tongue, you''re a glorified bike seat."

"Well my dear, I do believe you've just thrown up a challenge." And with that, Cain vaulted his naked body off the bed to stand at its side, pulling Eve's ankles with him leaving her sprawled before him.

"Hmm, this should be interesting." Eve wiggled in amusement.

"Shush woman. You'll soon regret the day you doubted my manhood could stand on its own strengths."

Eve smugly propped herself up on her elbows to watch attentively as Cain brought his cock to rest along her outer lips. His hands clutching her knees at his sides, he pushed just inside so that he rested above her entrance and below her clit. Picking up his hands, he wiggled his fingers at her face murmuring, "Look ma, no hands."

And with that he proceeded to gently tilt and dip his hips, letting the head of his cock rub slowly up and down. His lower abdomen and the muscles leading down from his pelvis rolled back and forth with his movement. Even though the game had just begun, Eve could see she'd placed a losing bet. The sensation was so much sharper than a pair of fingers and knowing that, at any time, Cain could push deeply into her kept Eve on edge as she lost the smug smile on her face and began to breath more shallowly.

"Not bad, lover boy." She said breathlessly. He gave her a boyish smile but quickly brought his attention back to where they joined.

Stopping his gliding path, Cain slowly began to press inside, watching as her plump cleft gave way and enveloped each inch of him. Half in, he retreated and repeated the same for several minutes. Push, stop, pull repeat. Eve wanted to sneak a little wiggle, cant her hips or flex her muscles, anything to increase the pressure. Instead, she grit her teeth and kept absolutely, perfectly still.

Sweat began to bead on Cain's upper lip and along his collar bone, but he continued with determination, pushing just as slowly in as he pulled, tiny flexing of his hips guiding him.

Despite herself, Eve let her head fall back and broke out with a deep, long moan. Each push had her body sucking at him as she he pushed through rings of muscle at her tight opening, parting through the deep folds of her canal. With the pace he controlled, concentrating on only that movement, only that one point of contact, she felt everything. Willing herself to relax, She sucked air in through her mouth and out through her nose, trying not clench.

Given her distress, Cain thought to up the ante and on the next slide in he pushed all the way, until his balls were pressed up against her lips. He received a deep groan for his efforts and a quick, inadvertent spasm of muscle. But he went right back to slow shallow strokes, his sweat and the death grip he had on her knees were the only indication of how this affected him. Eve could only lie there open to him and beg in her mind for another thick thrust to fill her deeply. And right when she'd finally caught her breath, she got a another quick, hard shove, as deep as she could take. Taken off guard, she clenched her entire body, her knees and shoulders lifting off the bed. " Cain...." She groaned. "I give in. You win. I need more. Please..."

He looked up at her and smiled, his hips continuing their methodical dips as if he could continue this pace indefinitely. "Are you sure, Eve-y? You know you can't go back. Once I start..." And with that, he just as quickly dropped his palms flat on the bed and slammed in hard. One. Two. Three. And before he could pull back for a fourth, Eve clamped down with all her might and came with a thick jerk and a silent gush of breath.