Throwing Pots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The insides of my upper arms were now around her waist, and she was undulating, seemingly trying to get her panties off by rubbing her hips against my arms. So I knelt lower and started to kiss my way to her navel, first between her breasts and then along her ribs and then down to her belly. Her undulating became more urgent, and I hooked my thumbs in the legs of her panties and slowly pulled them down. Soon her blond mound cam into view, and I was surprised to see that it had been trimmed very close, but not shaved. Soon her panties were around her ankles, and she kicked them aside with a hint of urgency. She started to maneuver so that she could sit on the couch, and then she did just that, leaning over to give me a deep, wet kiss in the process. I was kneeling between her thighs, upright enough for our noses to touch, which they did.

She broke the kiss for a moment and softly said "Took ya long enough!"

I grabbed her by the back of the neck and kissed her again, long and deep.

"There is something you want me to do, now, isn't there?"

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"You know."

"I do. I want to know that I'm wanted."

"Wanted isn't quite the right word, just now, sweetie."

"Tell me."

She hesitated.

She whispered.

"Lick me."

"What?"

Louder now, and throatier.

"Lick me."

"Lick you? Where?"

More urgently, now.

"My pussy."

"You want me to lick your pussy?"

"Yes."

Kissing me again.

"Please lick my pussy."

"Oh. Well. Since you said please..."

As I slid down her torso, I felt her thighs open and wrap around me. I slid all the way down and lifted her ass up slightly and brought it to the edge of the couch. My dessert was before me. I licked the insides of her thighs and nibbled slightly on the very tops of her legs near her ass. I stroked her most sensitive spot hard. Then not so hard. Then hard again. And then inside her, as deep as my tongue could reach, and she was near her peak. I went back to her center and stroked her with my tongue, and reached inside her with my fingers to find her g-spot. I guess all that dancing had gotten her started, and she arrived at Heaven's Gate quickly, cumming in waves and holding my head, moaning and saying "yes, yes, yes...mmmmmmmm..." I let her rest momentarily, laying my head on her stomach and holding my arm against her pussy.

"You're not through yet, are you?"

"Gawd, I should hope not!"

"Come up here next to me."

I complied. She reached to slide my underwear off and then knelt in front of me. She pushed my knees apart and moved in closer. She started to kiss and lick, but soon she was sucking with gusto and stroking me with her hand. The past hour and a half was too much for me, and so I warned her. "Keep that up and you're going to get a mouthful."

She stopped for a moment and said "I've got a mouthful already. Besides, that's what I was hoping for." She went back to her task, and soon I was having trouble holding back. She licked me and said "Don't hold back. I want this." Then how could I refuse. A moment later I erupted. She swallowed most of the first blast, but leaned back slightly and let the remaining spurts splash all over her face and neck and breasts. She continued to lick and suck and stroke, now far more gently, and with far less urgency. The steam pressure in the 'ole CPU diminished, as I expected it would. I kissed her and started to lick away all the semen that I'd deposited. With each lick, I shared a kiss with her. She seemed to want to lick away the liquid from my lips. The more I did this, the more urgent she became. Soon it was done.

But it was time to manage the kiln anyway. I got up to do so and while I was about the task, she put on her dress and followed me around, inquisitively. I thought she might want to leave, but she never zipped up the dress. I didn't think it would be on long.

Near the end of the choking interval, Arlene laid on the couch and watched me for a minute, then slid her dress up and started to touch herself. Her breathing became more urgent and I asked her if she wanted help.

"No. Take off my dress, though."

When she was naked again, she continued to touch herself, but began drawing me closer with her feet and legs. Soon I was near her pussy again. Soon, I felt a familiar pressure. I sat on the couch next to her and as I did, she rose to sit in my lap, facing me. She held me close and whispered in my ear that she like being on top, so I leaned back and let her take over. She was about to impale herself on my now-throbbing cock, and just as she did so, she kissed me deeply. After a moment, she said "ohhhh, your so thick."

"I guess that's reasonable compensation for not being very long"

"Oh yes, thicker is much better."

Soon we were rocking together, and I could tell she was again near the top. She was fucking me with urgency now, rising to the point of near separation, then sliding, pushing herself down on top of me with unbridled passion. And soon enough, her rhythm was interrupted by the convulsion of another orgasm. She slowed for a few minutes, which was a good thing because I was near the top myself, and the respite gave me a moment to recover.

"Does dancing always do this to you?"

"No. Usually dancing calms me down."

"Not tonight, though."

"No."

"I'm glad you came over."

"I'll bet you are."

"I was hoping you'd say you are glad I'm out here."

"I've been glad twice so far. Wanna try to make me glad again?"

By now we were just rocking quietly together, holding one another and stoking each other's backs. I grabbed her and held he closer and pushed into her as hard and as deep as I could. She wimpered, and I asked "Are you okay?"

"Oh, yes!" She groaned. "Very okay. Don't stop. I like it hard."

I grabbed her tightly again and rolled her over so that I was on top, and I began fucking her hard and fast. As I rose to the top myself, I slowed for a few strokes to rest, then I sped up again. Again, I rested a moment, and as I sped up a third time, she began to shudder and convulse, signaling the beginning of another orgasm. This one lasted a long time, her hips undulating and fucking me back, lifting her hips off the couch to meet my every stroke, and soon I was near the top myself. This time, I allowed my self to finish, momentarily losing my own rhythm to the release. We slowed down and rocked together for a few minutes until our mutual orgasm subsided. Still coupled, I held her for a time and stroked her face and her hair. We were both sweating, and I realized that it was time to choke the kiln again.

We looked outside and noticed that the sky had just begun to lighten, and she said "I should go." The neighborhood was still quiet, and in the secluded privacy of our back yards, she collected her dress and her underwear, kissed me deeply, and walked, naked, to her back door. She went into the house, then I saw the light come on in her bedroom. Just before she climbed into bed, she looked out the window, and smiled and waved.

12