Thrown Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gulped and it made him smile.

"You do not have to worry now. When I saw you today, I immediately realized that I was wrong. Your eyes were not the eyes of mindless whore. There was a coldness that I could not recognize immediately. But I do now."

He pointed his gun at me. "You are suicidal. And when I asked to examine your ass, you did not give any hint to the body guard. You did not even tremble. That was cold."

He spat on Edward's corps. "Robins always thought that he was a smart ass. But he was only an ordinary gangster who messed with the great ones. You are a proof of his stupidity. He had a suicidal, cold-blooded femme-fatal, but he used this asset only for relieving his sadistic urges."

He stood and went behind me. He put his hand on my shoulder. "With proper training, you can become a very dangerous assassin. I will make sure that you will also have lots of sex and fun."

He lifted me and made me sit on his lap. He took my jaw in his firm hands and gave me a very passionate kiss. And then, he handed me Jack's gun and pointed to the three guests. "Your training starts right now. Get rid of these witnesses."

12