Thrown Out of the Adult Bookstore!

Story Info
My wife and I get thrown out of an adult bookstore.
8.8k words
4.31
94.7k
43
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,300 Followers

Our hometown only has one adult bookstore in it, and my wife, Brandie and I, have played there several times. Most often, late at night, actually early in the mornings, around 1-2-3 O'clock in the mornings, as we have been on our way home from clubs, half drunk, horny, and looking for fun. This is the story of how we got thrown out of there one night, for having a little,"too much fun."

One Friday evening, about 9 PM, we were sitting around the house, watching TV, with no special plans for the night, when my wife spoke up and said, "What do you say we go down to the adult bookstore and see what kind of fun we can have?"

I immediately jumped up and was ready to go, but she told me to calm down, she would have to get ready first. Then she went to take a shower, shave her pussy silky smooth, do her hair, put on some make up, and get dressed.

When my wife was ready to go, she came out into the living room and did a little modeling walk around in front of me for my approval. I immediately noticed that she was wearing a very bright red lipstick, a shade that she normally doesn't wear, because for every day wear, she thinks it's too bright and gaudy. In fact she has a nickname for it, she calls it, "cock sucking red", and she only wears it when she is prepared to be a slut and possibly suck some strange cock! The thought immediately made my cock start to stiffen inside my jeans!

Although the lipstick was a brighter red, it complimented the darker red shade of her fingernails, the red garter belt she was wearing that held up her high quality, shear black stockings with the seams up the back, and her red high heeled pump shoes. Around her left ankle, she wore a heavy gold anklet that glinted every time it caught a ray of light and it brought your attention to the flower tattoo on the outside of her ankle, as if you needed any other reason to be looking at her sexy long legs.

Brandie had chosen to wear one of my favorite nighties. It was black, with a little bit of red trim to it. The upper portion, from her waistline up, was black lace and had just enough of a supportive shape built into it, to hold her 38C tits naturally, without being too binding, or too loose. The lace, allowed you to pretty clearly see her nipples and areola, through it. There was a phony elastic red belt, with a red bow made into it, around the middle, separating the top and bottom of the nightie. It served no real function other than as a decorative trim item to separate the top and bottom of the nightie.. The bottom portion, or skirt of the nightie, was about knee length, but it was made of shear nylon layers that were quite see through. She wasn't wearing any kind of panty, no G-string, thong, no panty of any type, and so the sheerness of the nightie showed off my wife's ass, cleanly shaved pussy, garter belt, and stocking tops, quite nicely.

As she twirled around the living room for my viewing pleasure, she asked me, "Do I look sexy?"

My wife, Brandie, (at the time of this story), was about 50. She's 5'7" tall, blond hair, long sexy legs, a perfect ass, 38C tits, and shapely figure. Tanned year round from her own tanning bed at home, her skin always has a beautiful glow to it that accentuates and highlights her blond hair and pretty white smile. Of course at 50, she carried a little more weight than she would like and wasn't as firm everywhere as she was when she was 30, but she's still very attractive and has no trouble turning heads when she's trying to, and this outfit was sure going to turn heads!

Excitedly, I said, "Hell YES!" Then a little less enthusiastically I asked, "Are you really going to wear THAT into the adult bookstore? That's pretty revealing!"

Brandie's response was, that she was going to wear a light overcoat, (since it was springtime and cool in the evenings, that wouldn't look out of place), from home into the store, then inside the store, she would open the coat as we walked around the brightly lit areas upstairs where the bookshelves, movies, magazines, and toys are all displayed, but that when we went downstairs to the dimly lit area of the movie booths and theaters, she would remove the coat and let me carry it.

My cock was hard as a rock in my pants, imagining my sexy wife walking around an adult bookstore in this outfit, and so I said, "Let's go!"

Brandie put on her coat, we got in the car and made the short 15 minute trip to the bookstore.

When we walked in the front door of the bookstore, I was a bit taken aback at the sight of the person sitting at the front counter. I had heard that the bookstore had been recently bought out by some LGBT folks, but I was totally unprepared for the "freak show" we were about to see!

The person, (I can't say it was a man, or a woman, because I don't know!), sitting at the front counter, had half their head shaved. And the bare half of their head was completely tattooed. The hair on the other half of the head was long and multicolored. Of course this "person" had all kinds of hardware stuck in their face, lips, cheeks, ears, eyebrows, they looked like a fucking pin cushion! "It" was wearing a wife beater T-shirt and torn up blue jeans pants tucked into knee high black leather boots with a chain belt and every exposed portion of skin was tattooed. My immediate thought was, that I was glad I met "this" in a brightly lit room, as meeting "it" in a dark alley would have scared the shit outta me!

This attendant person, looked our way as we entered, but then went back to reading the book on the counter. As I've already stated, this portion of the store is brightly lit and there were several people walking around in the store looking at various items on the shelves. Brandie and I headed towards the back of the store where the magazine racks are. I noticed there were a couple of normal looking fellows browsing there by themselves. As we entered this area that is almost a room of it's own, separate from the main store area, my wife opened her coat, and with her hands in her pockets, she made sure that it stayed open, so that anyone she passed by, could plainly see how she was dressed.

Then we began the game of walking through the area, looking at magazines on the shelves, movies on the racks, and showing my wife off to anyone, who happened to be in the area and could get a good look. We passed a couple of guys, who couldn't hide their surprise, but obvious enjoyment of how my wife was dressed, and they made no bones about trying to maneuver around in order to get another good look at her from the front, where her coat was open. Brandie was surprisingly playful, (the reason I say surprisingly, is because she was stone cold sober and she is rarely this bold without a little alcohol encouragement). As we moved through the store and the three guys in that area jockeyed around for better viewing positions, my wife made a point of splaying her coat open further at times, stopping in certain positions to give some guy a longer view of her, and she sometimes made sexual, "dirty" comments to me about something we saw on a magazine, or movie cover, in a loud enough voice that some guy close by could hear. My wife was obviously enjoying one of her favorite sexual games, and that's, exhibitionism!

We had discovered, many years earlier, that my wife got great sexual enjoyment out of showing herself off, in sexual ways, to men. She enjoyed their attention and it always turned her on, and heightened her own sexual pleasure, when she knew she was being looked at, by men, with sexual desire on their minds. On the times when we would be out all night in clubs and bars and she would be cock teasing the men all night, but then we went home and had sex together, she would always be so fucking horny, turned on, and excited, that we would fuck like rabbits all night long and she never seemed to be able to get enough! Later in our relationship, when we started sharing her with other men for sex, she discovered that having me watching her with other men, and joining in, sent her to sexual levels that she never imagined existed. In a threesome, (or sometimes small gang bangs), my wife had a nearly insatiable sexual appetite! Brandie discovered that she really enjoyed having sex while anyone, even groups of people watched. So, this game we were playing in the adult bookstore that night, was really making my wife horny!

On a couple of occasions, as we stood close together, she whispered to me about how much she was getting turned on and how wet her pussy was getting. I told her to let me feel it while someone was watching us. So, the next time we were in the same aisle with another guy, Brandie turned towards me, and stood a bit to my side, so that she was boldly facing a man just a few steps behind me. I slid my hand under the skirt of her nightie and slipped a finger into my wife's pussy. It was so wet, that my finger easily slipped between her pussy lips and right up her cunt! I was watching my wife's face the whole time, and as she first turned towards me, she looked straight into the face of the guy behind me, with a kind of daring look on her face as if to say to him, "Watch this!"

As my hand made contact with her cleanly shaved pussy, I saw my wife kind of shudder, as if she caught a cold chill. Than as my finger traced over her pussy lips, she bit her bottom lip, and as it slipped inside her and up her cunt, she closed her eyes, opened her mouth, gasped and swooned a bit, then she opened her eyes again and looked directly back at the other man as she stood there with my finger up her cunt.

I felt Brandie's cunt muscles twitch around my finger and a warm flood of fresh juices seemed to gush forth from her, seeping out, to wet my hand, and the outside of her own pussy lips and crotch. It wasn't really an orgasm, per say, but it was an involuntary reaction to the sexual stimulation my wife was having from displaying herself in such a "nasty", sexual way to a total stranger!

Then Brandie leaned toward me, and we kissed, as I pulled my finger out of her and rubbed my hand up and down on her pussy a couple of times, spreading the fresh wetness across her cleanly shaved pussy.

When we were done with the show, we both turned back towards the shelves full of magazines and I looked to my left, at the man, who had been watching us, from just a few steps away. I smiled, and he grinned and nodded his head, as if to say, "That was very cool!"

As I stood there having this little unspoken dialogue with that other guy, I suddenly realized how much I could smell the scent of my wife's hot, wet, pussy in the air. I nudged her to move down the aisle a bit, and the guy keeping about the same distance from us, moved the same way we did, so that he was then standing where we had just been. I shot a glance back at him and wondered if he could now smell Brandie's scent. As I looked at him, he was holding a magazine in his hands that he had picked up off the shelf, but he looked towards me and exaggerated an inhale and then smiled at me, letting me know that he did in fact, have the scent!

I leaned over and whispered to my wife, "He can smell your pussy."

She snapped her head over at me, surprised, as if that thought hadn't occurred to her, then she looked around me, at the guy, who was now trying to look casual, and she whispered back, "He's not bad looking. I wouldn't mind letting him smell it up close."

My wife had just told me, that she wouldn't mind having this guy eating her pussy, and the thought of that, instantly made my cock harden inside my pants!

After this little escapade was over, Brandie and I browsed around the store a little more, letting three other men get a good look at what my wife was wearing under her coat. A fourth guy walked past us, and as he did, he stopped and gave a shocked, gasp!

This fellow didn't look "straight" to me. Excuse me for a little presumptive, stereotyping here, but the guy was skinny as a rail, and his mannerisms just had "gay" written all over them. Not to mention, that his gasp at the sight of my sexy wife, didn't sound like a pleasant, shocked gasp, of someone who enjoyed the sudden sight of a sexily dressed woman, but it sounded more like the shocked gasp of a high society lady, who had just caught sight of the local tramp at the neighborhood ball, dressed in a miniskirt! He immediately ran out of the magazine area and up to the front counter to talk to the person in charge there. I saw him talking excitedly to this person and pointing at my wife. They both shot glances over at us. I was watching them, watching us, Brandie wasn't paying them any attention. She was busy pretending to look at a magazine while making sure one of the other men in the area got a good look at her through the open front of her coat.

The counter person, (I swear, I still couldn't tell if it was a man, or a woman), seemed to be trying to calm the skinny guy down. I assumed the gay guy had been complaining about the way my wife was dressed in the store. She was the only woman that I had seen in the place, since we came in, and I'm assuming that the gay guy didn't like the competition of a real life, flesh and blood woman on his turf.

Brandie and I made our way into the main area of the store, up front, near the counter, and took some time looking at some of the sex toys on display there. We whispered back and forth to each other as we viewed some of them and discussed how much fun this one, or that one, might be to play with. As we did this, the three men, who had been in the magazine area with us, had followed us at a respectful distance just to see if they could get another glimpse of my wife.

The door to the stairs, that led down to the movie booths and theaters, was right near where we were standing. I opened it and ushered Brandie through it and down the stairs. As she went through the door ahead of me, I saw the gay guy excitedly say something to the counter person, and the counter person picked up the phone.

As soon as we stepped through the door at the top of the stairs and closed it behind us, it was like stepping into a different world. The lighting was much dimmer than the brilliantly lit store, there was a combination of music and sexual gasps and groans floating in the air, presumably from the various movies playing in the couple dozen booths below, and the air seemed to be a little stale with just a hint of old sexual activity hanging on. The stairs ended in a short hallway that had a couple of bathrooms off to each side. As we stepped off the bottom of the stairs, my wife slipped her coat off and handed it to me. I rolled it up and stuffed it under my arm.

We continued straight ahead and through a doorway that had no door on it, into a foyer that had a counter to the left, two closed doors straight across from it, each leading into a different theater, and another doorway, sans the door, at the end of the counter, that led into a large room that we knew held a couple dozen movie booths. In the past, my wife and I had gone into these movie booths, found one that had a glory hole between our booth and the booth next to it, (not every booth had a glory hole in it), and had some great sexual fun. My wife and I had sex while the guy in the next booth watched, and jacked off, Brandie had been finger fucked by a hand coming through the glory hole, she had jacked off a few faceless cocks, and sucked a couple at these glory holes. We figured that tonight, we might do the same.

As we stopped at the counter to buy our movie booth tickets, the skinny gay guy, from upstairs, came rushing past us and disappeared into the movie booth area. A couple of men, who were in the movie booth area, walked past the doorway, and looking out towards the counter, they caught sight of my wife. The one guy, grabbed the other by the arm and pointed at us standing at the counter. I think they were about to have come out of the booth area, but the one guy convinced his buddy to stay in there for a bit, if we were coming in there, he wanted to see what we were going to do. A couple of the guys we had been showing off to upstairs, had come down stairs, one guy just went past us into the movie booth room and the other guy went into one of the theaters.

The counter here, was staffed by what appeared to be another LGBT type freak, but I "think" this one was a man. He had a Mohawk haircut and the hair down the middle of his head was colored in the manner of the gay pride flag. I thought that was unique. He was shirtless and had a chain hanging from one nipple ring to the other. Like the freak upstairs, he had tattoos on nearly every inch of his body and more hardware stuck in his face than you could find at Home Depot!

I dug a $5 bill out of my wallet and asked the counter person for five dollars worth of movie booth tokens.

He told me, "She can't go in the movie booths, woman aren't allowed in the movie booth room."

"Why," I asked?

"We're trying to cut down on the incidence of prostitution in there. We've had too many cases of women using the booths as places for their business," he responded.

Giving a little chuckle, I said, "Well, this is my wife, and I'm no pimp. We just want to see some movies. She's not going to be doing any prostitution in there."

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted the skinny gay guy watching us from the doorway into the movie booths and a thought hit me. I saw the counter person, upstairs, pick up the phone just before we went downstairs. I'll bet that call went to this guy, to tell him not to allow us into the movie booths, because sucking cock at the glory holes in there was the private property of the skinny gay guy and he didn't want any competition from a female mouth, that he knew, most men would prefer to have, sucking their cocks!

The counter guy insisted, "I don't care, it's the owner's policy that women can't go in there," as he shook his thumb towards the doorway to the movie booths.

I knew this was a loosing argument. Apparently the LGBT freaks, who had bought the place, (if this really was the owner's policy and not just something these freaks on duty cooked up), considered this place their own little playground and they were making it hard for a straight couple to have any fun here. So, I chose not to press the issue any farther.

I asked, "Well, can we at least go in the theater and watch a movie in there?"

I figured that we could at least watch a little porn and my wife could give me a hand job, or a blow job, and I might even finger fuck her to an orgasm in the big theater, before we called it a night.

He relented and said we could go in the big theater, so I purchased a couple of tickets and we went in there. As I mentioned before, there were two theaters there, across the room from the counter. One theater was for "straight people" and showed typical male-female sex situations, although there was a lot of female bi-sexuality in most of those movies as well; and one theater for "gay people". I presume that they only showed male homosexual movies in there.

The theater had a large screen in the front of the room and several rows of old, used, church pews for seating. I always wondered if that was someone's idea of a sick joke, or was it simply a matter of the original owner looking for cheap, durable seating for his porno movie theater?

The theater was lit only by the movie screen, and a few dim lights on the ceiling. So it was pretty dark, difficult to see much detail across the room, but if you were close together, you could see each other pretty well. It wasn't difficult to see, that the theater was empty, except for one guy sitting on the very back bench, we were the only ones in there. My wife and I took a seat on the middle row of seating and all the way across the room, away from the door. We sat down, and started talking about how much bullshit we thought, what the guy at the counter had told us, was. My wife seemed a little disappointed that we weren't going to be able to play in the movie booths. I told her what I thought the real deal was, about the freaks wanting the place all for themselves and she agreed, I was probably right. We decided to watch a little porn, then go on home. I also secretly hoped that we might have as much fun as we had one night here, when my wife had fucked a total stranger in this very theater. But that was years ago, before the freaks bought the place and the previous owners allowed straight couples to have some fun! At the very least, I was hoping for that hand job, or blow job.

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,300 Followers