Thrown Out of the Adult Bookstore!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,300 Followers

Once we relaxed and forgot about the bullshit of being denied to go into the booths, we started to get into watching the porn movie on the big screen. I started rubbing my wife's sexy, stocking clad legs, and it didn't take long for my cock to be hard as a rock. My wife was rubbing it through my pants and I wanted more than that, so I undid my pants, freeing my hard cock to spring out and up in my lap, and my wife quickly wrapped her fist around it and started slowly pumping it up and down as we watched the movie. My left hand ventured up past the smooth stocking top of my wife's stocking, onto her bare thigh, and eventually onto her cleanly shaved pussy, where I easily slid a finger into her well lubed, juicy pussy. As we sat there, playing with each other, the theater door opened and the gay guy stuck his head in. I'm not sure if he could see us all the way on the other side of the room, or not, but even if he did, he must have been satisfied that we were alone, not intruding on his territory in the booths area, so he pulled his head back and shut the door.

Brandie and I spent the next several minutes making out, with her rubbing my cock and me fingering her pussy. The intense odor of my wife's juicy pussy, soon permeated the air around us, and it added to the eroticism of being in an adult bookstore movie theater playing with each other.

The door opened again, and this time, it was the two guys that I had seen earlier, looking at us from the booth area. I guess when we didn't come in the booth room, they must have wondered where we went, and so they came looking for us. When they saw us all the way over on the other side of the theater, they came over and sat on the bench right behind us. Brandie and I, slowed down our passionate making out a bit, although we still kept stroking and fingering each other. The two guys didn't make any moves to get involved with us, so we just pretty much ignored them.

Fifteen or twenty minutes later, the door opened again, and we could see it was the guy who had seen me slipping my finger into Brandie's pussy, upstairs, earlier. He came down the same row of seating we were on, and walked right up beside my wife. My hand was on the inside of her thigh, although at the moment, I didn't have any fingers inside her pussy, and my wife's fist was still wrapped around my hard cock. I'm sure that even in the dim light of the theater, he must have been able to see that.

Grabbing the back of the bench we were sitting on, and the back of the bench in front of us, the fellow leaned down, across Brandie, and said to me, "You mind if I sit down here next your wife?"

I said, "Sure. Go ahead."

When the guy had approached us, Brandie had stopped stroking my cock and just sat there holding it. Once he was sitting next to her for a few minutes, and I started rubbing her pussy again, getting her hotter, she started slowly jacking my cock again. Our friend saw what we were doing and he decided to see if he could join in. I saw his right hand, venture on to my wife's left leg, and he started rubbing up and down her thigh, obviously enjoying the feeling of the high quality stockings on her sexy legs.

There are few things my wife enjoys more, than having a man rubbing her thigh, especially when she's wearing good, high quality stockings that are silky smooth. The act of a man rubbing her thigh, turns her on, and says to her, that he really likes her and he wants more! I knew that with me rubbing her right leg, and this strange man, who's name we didn't even know, rubbing her left leg, she must have been in Heaven!

I turned a little to my left, towards Brandie, reached my right hand over onto the inside of her right thigh, and pulled it toward me, as I simultaneously planted my mouth on hers for a tongue swapping passionate kiss. While we were kissing, I slid my hand up the inside of her thigh and slipped a couple of fingers into my wife's pussy. The eroticism of the environment, all the exhibitionism that she had been doing since we had been there, watching the porn action on the big screen, me rubbing one thigh and the stranger rubbing her other one, had all combined to make my wife very horny and her juicy pussy was so wet, that I easily slipped a couple of fingers between her pussy lips and into her cunt.

With my mouth clamped over her's, Brandie moaned and wiggled a bit as my fingers slid into her and I'm sure the guy on the other side of her knew exactly what had just happened, even if he didn't clearly see it. Up to this point, he had been trying to act like he was watching the movie while nonchalantly rubbing my wife's leg. When we broke off the kiss, I went for her neck, and my wife held her head back so that I could kiss her neck and chest. I saw the guy next to her use his free hand, (he wasn't going to let go of Brandie's thigh), to open his pants and let his hard cock spring out to stand up in front of him.

I worked my mouth around to the right side of my wife's neck and as I kissed her neck and worked up to her ear, I whispered to her, "You want that guy's fingers in your pussy, don't you, slut?"

Her eyes were closed, and her head was down now, as she was lost in the sexual passion of the stimulation she was getting from me and our stranger friend. She didn't speak, but answered my question with positive murmurs, and groans. I put my mouth right on her ear and told her that the guy had taken his cock out of his pants, he wanted her to rub it. I saw Brandie open her eyes and look at the guy's cock.

I put my mouth right on her ear again, and whispered, "Take his cock in your hand, slut. He wants you to stroke him. You want to stroke him too, don't you?"

This time, she turned her face towards me and in a whispering voice said, "Yes."

Then she planted her mouth on mine and kissed me, sucking on my tongue like it was a cock. I had my eyes open and I could see that while we were kissing, my wife reached over with her left hand and wrapping her fist around the stranger's cock, she started slowly jerking him like she had been doing me.

When we broke off the kiss, I sat up, but still turned towards Brandie, so that I could watch everything that was going on. I saw my wife lift her left leg and put it over the other guy's right knee, so that he could rub her thigh higher. He instantly took the bait, sliding his hand onto my wife's pussy. Even in the darkness, because of the close distance, and with my eyes well adjusted to the lighting of the theater, I was able to clearly see a couple of his fingers slip between my wife's pussy lips and disappear up her cunt. I saw my wife shiver and let out a sexual moan as his fingers slid into her.

I knew Brandie was really enjoying all this physical, sexual stimulation. I could tell by the looks on her face, the sounds of her moans and groans of pleasure, and the aroma of her wet pussy which was stronger than it had been yet. I could also hear the squishing sounds of this guy's fingers, as he finger fucked my wife. I wondered if the guys behind us could smell it yet. That was the first time, I had given the two guys behind us a thought in several minutes. I looked back at them and they were now, sitting upright on the edge of their bench, behind us, trying to see what was going on in front of them.

As I looked right at the guy closest to me, he leaned forward, put his hand on my wife's bare shoulder, and asked me, "May I?"

I said, "Sure."

So he ran his hand down Brandie's chest, inside her nightie top, and started to massage my wife's right tit, and squeeze her nipple.

Brandie let go of my cock and just totally immersed herself in the sexual pleasures she was getting from the stranger sitting next to her, finger fucking her, and the stranger behind her massaging her tit. As the man behind her started to pinch and roll her large nipple between his thumb and forefinger, my wife went over the edge and she had a very nice orgasm! Not one of the biggest, but a nice one. I saw her belly muscles tighten up and she lifted her ass up off the bench a bit as she groaned and growled, and the orgasmic waves passed threw her body. After her climax, she relaxed and sat back down on the bench.

My wife turned her head towards the the stranger next to her, and kissed him in a passionate, tongue swapping kiss that said, "Thank you for that orgasm." They made out for a couple of minutes while I sat there and watched. The thrill of watching my wife in action, this close up, in this sleazy environment, had my already hard cock twitching with excitement and leaking slippery, clear juices that ran down the head and shaft. I'm sure that it wouldn't have taken much stimulation for me to bust a load right then and there, so I was careful not to be stroking myself as I watched my wife.

My wife broke off her kissing and I saw her plant her mouth on the guy's ear. I knew she was whispering something to him, but I couldn't hear what it was. I quickly figured out that she must have asked the guy to eat her pussy, because I saw him stand up and get on his knees on the floor, in front of my wife. Brandie scooted her ass out to the edge of the seat under her and put both her feet up on the back of the bench in front of us. I grabbed her coat and stuck it behind her shoulders and head for some comfort against the hard wood of the "church pew" we were sitting on. Then I watched, as the guy bent forward, and started licking and sucking on my wife's juicy pussy.

As the stranger's mouth made contact with my wife's crotch, she moaned and groaned with delight and grabbed the back of his head with her left hand, to encourage him to get his tongue deeper and harder into her pussy.

As Brandie was enjoying the stranger's mouth work on her pussy, the other guy behind us, reached over her left shoulder, so that now both of the guys behind us, were playing with my wife's tits.

Suddenly another guy showed up on the bench in front of us. He hadn't come in the door, so I surmised that he must have been the guy sitting on the back bench when we came in. He sat sideways on his bench and reached over the back of it with his hand to rub my wife's legs up and down, from her ankles to the bare portions of her thighs above her stocking tops.

The stranger eating Brandie's pussy was doing a great job. I could see him sometimes drag his whole tongue, flat, up the whole length of my wife's slit, letting the tip of his tongue slip between her lips and tweak her clit at the top. Sometimes he would suck her clit between his lips and nibble it gently with his teeth. Several times, I saw him push his tongue into my wife's cunt and fuck her with it, driving it as deep into her as he could get it. All of this guy's mouth work on my wife's pussy was eliciting positive moans, gasps and groans of pleasure from her!

My wife was building to an orgasm, I knew this one would be a big one, and she reached over to grasp my cock hard, almost as if she needed a handhold for the tumultuous blast off she was about to have! I was so fucking turned on by watching her getting all this sexual stimulation from these four men, that I was afraid if she stroked me much, I was going to blow my load! But fortunately, she just grasped my cock and squeezed it hard as she had her orgasm.

I saw my wife's belly harden, and pushing her feet against the bench in front of us, she lifted her ass off our bench, pressing her pelvis up into the guy's face, who was eating her pussy. With the hand Brandie had on the back of his head, she pressed his face hard against herself, as my wife exploded in a tremendous orgasm!

Brandie nearly screamed as the first wave of her orgasm hit her, then she loudly moaned and groaned her way through the rest of it. If my wife gave any thought as to how loud she was being, she probably figured that no one outside the theater would know it was her and not the movie on the big screen. There was a fresh wave of the scent of orgasmic juices filling the air and I figured the man's face, in my wife's crotch, was probably getting soaked.

As Brandie climaxed and relaxed, she lowered her ass back down on the bench, and gasped for air as she tried to slow her heartbeat and recover from a really great orgasm.

The guy on the floor, between my wife's legs, looked up at me and asked, "Can I fuck her?"

Even in the dim light of the theater, I could see this man's face was coated wet with my wife's cunt juices and he wiped his hand over his face as he asked me the question.

I quickly said, "Sure! I'll bet the slut wants some cock right now!"

As Brandie heard me say that, she opened her eyes and smiled, then looking at the guy who was in the process of standing up, she said, "Come on, man, fuck me!"

The guy's pants were already undone from when he was sitting on the bench next to Brandie and she had been stroking his cock, and I suspect, (although I hadn't seen it, there were so many other things to be watching at the time), that he might have been stroking himself a little bit while he had been eating my wife's pussy. So as he stood up, he just pushed his pants down and stood there naked, from the waist down, with his hard cock standing out in front of him.

Before he could make another move, Brandie sat up, (much to the disappointment of the guys behind and the guy in front of us, who now lost physical contact with my wife), and she said, "Wait!"

Then she leaned forward and took the guy's hard cock in her left hand and guided it into her mouth.

Now I know, that a lot of men will say, that their woman, sucks cock better than any woman. But with my wife, Brandie, that is absolutely true! I didn't meet her until I was in my mid twenty's, and I was a GI, who had been around the block a few times. I had had plenty of women suck my cock from prostitutes, to married and single gals, from around the world, of all shapes, sizes, and nationalities. Brandie was absolutely the best cock sucker I had ever had my cock in! And over the years, as we have been sharing her with other men, I have had many a man tell me the same thing, although some of them had to do it, out of the ear shot of their own wives! It is not out of the ordinary for Brandie to make me, or another man, cum quickly and long before we want to, and sometimes even before we know we're going to, with her talented mouth! So, when I see her sucking another man's cock, I know without a doubt, that he's enjoying that!

Myself, and the other guys behind and in front of us, sat watching my wife, sucking the man, who had just got her off, by eating her pussy. I gently stroked my own cock as I watched. I wasn't surprised that the guy stopped Brandie after only a couple of minutes, because I'm sure had he let her continue, that he would have blown in her mouth and he was wanting some of her pussy.

So he pushed her back gently, on her shoulders, and said, "I want to fuck you."

As my wife leaned back against the bench again, I quickly reached over and pulled her coat back up to position it behind her shoulders and head again. Brandie put her feet up on the back of the bench in front of us again, a little wider this time, then she put both her hands on each side of the stranger's hips and urged him forward towards her wide open, wet, willing, and waiting pussy. The guy leaned forward and grabbed the back of our bench on both sides of Brandie and lowered his pelvis towards my wife's crotch.

I watched with fascination, as my wife grabbed this other man's cock and guided it into herself. It never ceases to amaze me, and thrill me, with sexual excitement every time I see my wife do that! I've never gotten over the sexual thrill of seeing my wife doing something that seems so slutty, so nasty, so completely and blatantly sexual. Here my wife is, taking some other man's cock into her cunt, while I am right there watching. She's not doing this because she loves this man, or has emotional feelings for this man, (Hell, she didn't even know this guy's name!), she was doing it simply because she was fucking horny, hot and wanted to fuck! My cock twitched with excitement as I watched her guide this man's cock head towards her pussy!

I could plainly see the guy's cock head slip between my wife's juicy pussy lips, and then the shaft disappear, as he shoved it up her cunt. I heard my wife gasp, then moan in pleasure, as he penetrated her, then filled her with his cock.

As the stranger started a rhythmic back and forth fucking motion, the other guys and I watched, as my wife alternately gasped, moaned, groaned, and mumbled things like, "Oh yeah! Fuck yeah! God that feels soooo gooood!"

I could hear the sound of this guy's ball sack slapping my wife's ass each time he slammed into her.

Just about then, all Hell broke loose!

The skinny fagot guy stuck his head into the theater again, I assume that maybe he was wondering where all the cock was, since there were three of them around us, and one more up my wife's cunt, there might not have been anybody in the movie booths for him to suck. Since he had just stuck his head in to the dark theater from the slightly better lit foyer by the sales counter, I figured he couldn't see too many details, but he could no doubt see that there was a group of folks around us and he could probably tell that my wife was getting fucked by the guy between her legs. I heard him him gasp, then slam the door as he rushed out!

I knew what was about to happen. I told the guy fucking my wife, "You better finish, QUICKLY!"

He had turned his head in the direction of the door when the fagot opened it, so he knew what I was talking about, my wife, who was so lost in sexual ecstasy that she hadn't known anyone had opened the door, suddenly looked at me with wide eyes as if to say, "What the fuck is going on?"

Then the guy shoved himself hard into my wife, burying his cock as deep up inside her cunt as he could get, and he grunted as he filled her with his load of cum.

Almost at the same time, the guy from the counter outside, followed closely by the little fag, flung open the theater door and shouted, "Hey! Y'all can't be fucking in here! You gotta get outta here. RIGHT NOW!"

The guys on the bench behind and in front of us, jumped up and ran past him out the door. The guy fucking my wife, pulled his softening cock out of her, and I saw a mixture of his and her juices squirt out of her closing cunt and dripping off the end of his cock, some of it onto my wife's stocking tops.

I pushed my hard cock back into my pants, stood up and fastened my pants, as the guy at the door yelled again, "Hey! You got to get the fuck out of here! If you don't leave right now, I'm calling the cops!"

My wife was sitting up on the bench, the guy, who had just fucked her was shoving his wet, softening cock back into his pants and fastening up, and I shouted back, "Yeah, yeah, OK! We're leaving."

Our friend headed towards the door, as I grabbed Brandie by her hand and helped her up off the bench, then helped her on with her coat. As I did, I imagined that with no time for it to soak in, or for her to clean up, the load of cum the guy had just deposited inside my wife's cunt, was probably squishing out and running all down the inside of her thighs and onto her stocking tops.

We went out the door and once outside in the foyer, I turned to the freak, (who had the skinny gay guy cowering behind him), and I said, "You people are suppose to be all about sexual tolerance, but you want to treat us like this, this really sucks! I want my ten dollars back for the two theater tickets I paid for!"

I really didn't expect him to do it, but he stepped over behind the counter, opened the register, and handed me a ten dollar bill without saying a word.

Then my wife and I went up the stairs and back into the store. As I followed her up the stairs, I could plainly smell the scent of my wife's freshly fucked cunt in the air! We went through the store, out the front door, and to our car. Out of nowhere, comes the guy, who had fucked my wife in the theater. He actually startled me, as I was helping my wife into the car and he stepped up beside me.

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,300 Followers