Thrusts of Power

Story Info
The storm isn't the only thing that's hot and wet
1.6k words
4.13
50.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia rested her vibrator on the bedside table, it had barely been an earth moving orgasm, but it would have to do. Should really get new batteries she thought to herself. She had needed release, especially after walking in on her boss and his secretary going at it bent over his desk. It made her so hot, so wet like the storm that had raged only an hour earlier.

Alicia flicked the lamp switch again, power was still out, at least there was some light from the moon shining through the pail curtains. She went over to the door that led onto the deck and flung it open leaving only the screen door. The breeze was refreshing and cooler than it had been earlier, at least now she may be able to sleep. She lay back on and within minutes had drifted off.

Alicia woke with a start, not entirely sure what had disturbed her slumbers. Again she flicked the light switch, power still out. It was still dark outside so she rolled over in an effort to get more sleep. Again she jumped at a sound, this time she was certain she’d heard it. Rolling back onto her back she looked towards the door. Silhouetted against the curtains was the figure of a man.

She tried to scream, but could make no sound, her mouth open but nothing coming out. She was frozen, almost paralysed with fear. The figure opened the door and stepped in side. Again she tried to move but couldn’t, she was stricken with fear she could barely remember to breath. Maybe, just maybe if she stayed still he’d not know she was there and just leave, or steal what he came for and go. Thunder began to rumble outside and the room was lit up by lightening as another storm moved in.

Suddenly a flashlight shining directly into her eyes blinded her. “I’ve been watching you,” he hissed.

Tears started to roll down her cheeks, her eyes trying desperately to focus on his face. She could just barely make out his eyes, the rest of his face covered by a ski mask.

Her fear turned to anger, how dare he invade her home. The anger gave her a new energy. Alicia sat up and took a swing at his head, but he was ready for her and caught her by the wrist. She swung a leg and kicked him on the back of his legs, making his knees buckle. He caught himself and grabbed her other wrist pinning her hands above her head and resting his knee on her squirming body. She began to scream.

“Oohhh feisty one aren’t we? I see you’re not going to make this easy for me are you?” he asked as he removed a set of handcuffs from his pocket.

“Scream all you want sugar, with this storm, no one’s going to hear you” He snapped a cuff around her left wrist; thread it around the metal of her bed head before cuffing her right wrist. With her hands secured he got off her. She writhed around on the bed trying in vain to break through.

“You bastard,” she yelled. He just smirked at her “you’ve got spunk I’ll give you that” He began to pull something else from his pockets, wrapped them around her ankles and tied her feet to the end of the bed. She was no stretched out spread-eagled.

“Now it’s time for fun” he smirked at her. He reached out his hand and slid it over her nightie, over the curve of her breast, down over her stomach to legs.

“Don’t you touch me!” she spat, trying again to free herself from her restraints.

He ignored her and slid his hands under her nightie pushing it up over her thighs. The lightening lit up the room again, revealing the black thong that barely covered her mound. He grabbed the silky material of her gown and ripped it off her body, he could make out the curve of her breasts and her pointed nipples.

He ran a finger gently round her left nipple then pinched it between his thumb and forefinger, tugging at it. She gasped at his touch. Alicia knew she didn’t want this but at the same time her body was beginning to betray her, she was still hot and wet from using “Mr Buzzy” and more than anything she wanted a cock inside her, but not his, not this way.

Again she struggled under his touch, “get the fuck away from me” “No Sugar you and are going to have fun and you ARE going to enjoy it,” he replied.

He slid his hand down to the top of her thong and ripped it from her body as his lips locked around her nipple, and began to suck. His finger slipped down to her little bud and started working back and forward, as his mouth continued its assault on her breast.

He bit down on her nipple as his finger dipped between the folds of her slit.

“You’re ready for me now aren’t you sugar? You were wet when I got her weren’t you? Hot and horny and all alone, just as well I turned up, I’m going to make you feel so much better”

His finger worked further down her slit and slipped easily into her pussy. He worked it back and forward as his thumb rubbed against her clit. A moan escaped her lips, and her hips began moving against his hand unconsciously. She let out a cry when he pulled his finger from her.

He unzipped his pants and dropped them, and ran the head of his cock along her slit. Again the lightening lit up the room and again she was frightened, but this time for a different reason. She could make out his cock, it wasn’t long so much, but it was wide, the widest she had ever seen. She was turned on and wanted relief but his cock looked as if it would rip her in half, like it would never fit.

“NO” she yelled, “I can’t take you, I can’t!” tears once again rolling down her cheeks. “You’ll be fine Sugar” he said in an almost soothing voice.

Alicia closed her eyes tightly and began to prey softly as he continued to rub the engorged head along her swollen wet slit. He slipped the head between the lips and into her pussy, then slowly entered her. His shaft filling her, stretching her.

They both moaned as his cock buried completely inside her and his balls, met her arse. He didn’t move for a minute, just letting her get used to his girth as he kissed her nipples, squeezing her breasts in his hands. He kissed her neck, her cheek, licked her ear, then kissed her cheek again before his lips finally met hers. The kiss was soft at first but then became more forceful, more needing. His tongue parted her lips, assaulted her mouth, yet she began to respond. She kissed him back and started to move her hips against him.

He pulled his cock from her and slowly entered her again, moaning into each other’s mouths. He pulled his cock from her again then grunted as he slammed it into her hard. The force of his thrust making her whole body move up the bed, her breasts wobbling like jello.

He continued to slam into her, her moans filling the silence between thunderclaps. “ooohhhhh God” she cried

The stranger grunted as he continued to thrust into her “you like that sugar?” he panted. “Yes, ohhhhh yes,” she replied

“Tell Me,” he said “tell me you like it, tell me you want it”

“Yes I want it, I like it and I oooohhhhhh want it” she moaned.

“What do you want? Tell me what you want” “ Fuck me,” she almost yelled, “I want you to fuck me”

“ Your wish is my command” he said pulling out of her.

He frantically untied her and turned her onto her stomach, her hands still cuffed she grabbed onto the frame of the bed and pulled herself onto her knees. He ran his hands down her back over her hips around her shapely arse. He grabbed his cock and ran the head down the crack of arse, to her pussy. He lined up his cock and slammed it into, both of them moaning loudly, as the power came back on and the room was lit up. He looked down and watched as his cock slide in and out of her with every thrust.

He leant forward and nipped at her back with his teeth, with his left hand her squeezed her nipple, his right and starting to frig back and forth on her clit. His hips bucked faster and faster. She could feel his balls slap against her, every little slap sent a little shock through her as she felt orgasm build up and explode through her body.

Her pussy clamped down around his cock, he thrust one hard thrust into convulsing pussy and sprayed the walls of it with his cum.

He collapsed on top of her, his cock sliding from her.

Panting in her ear he whispered “thankyou sugar”

And reached into his jacket pocket, retrieving the key to the cuffs. Releasing her before pulling his pants up and fastening them. She remained face down completely spent, just trying to catch her breath. She turned her head just in time to see him leave through the patio door, and hear him say “ I’ll be back for that arse!” with that, she promptly fell asleep.