Thrusty's

Story Info
Be careful what you wish for in a certain sex shop!
4.4k words
3.64
16k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qoo123
qoo123
153 Followers

This erotic story features anthropomorphic (furry) characters, intelligent humanoid beings with both animal and human characteristics.

"Thrusty's"

SHORT STORY

Gary and his wife Kat explored the sex shop, seeing what it had to offer. This place was a speciality retailer both of them had heard about online. It focused on breeding, reproduction, raw bareback lovemaking in all its glorious forms. An establishment keenly suited to their current desires.

Gary leaned over his wife and picked up a jet-black dildo, examining it. The toy was an elongated, alien shape. He read the packaging. "Orca. Hmm...so that's what they look like. Learn something new every day."

"They come in so many shapes and sizes," Kat remarked, the white-furred canine nuzzling her partner's neck.

"They do indeed," Gary replied, his ginger- and grey-furred arms snaking around her waist whilst he nipped at her floppy ears.

They wandered some more, turning a corner, attention directly solely at each other. Which made for a shock when they walked in on a couple of customers locked in the throes of passion, kissing and fingering. The girl had her panties 'round her ankles, her boyfriend's paw dexterously manipulating her sensitive folds.

"Well they're impatient!" Kat quipped.

The two lovers retreated back around the corner, encountering a cream-coloured bunny rabbit wearing a store-branded t-shirt and hot pants.

"Oh...hello! We didn't mean to nearly crash into you—"

"Hi there! Welcome to Thrusty's, the one-stop shop for all your breeding needs," the attendant beamed as she rattled off the store slogan. "My name is Marsha," she said, grabbing her name tag to emphasize the point, "how might I help a pretty young couple such as yourselves today?"

Kat took an instant liking to her. "They really go all out with customer service, don't they?" she whispered to her husband. Smiling back at Marsha, she let Gary speak up: "my wife and I," he began, "that is to say...this lovely woman right next to me," he planted a kiss on her cheek, causing Kat to blush, her ears flushing red, "are looking for some...uh...toys...to spice up our love lives."

"Don't forget sweetie," Kat jumped into the conversation, pawing her husband's chest, "the thing..."

"Of course hun, I was getting there." Gary cleared his throat. "Well, Ms. Marsha, I have been married to Kat here for five wonderful years. And we both reckon it's about time we got a family started. So anything you can offer us to enhance our experience, we'd be very appreciative."

"Gary and I have been waiting for ages to finally get started!" she excitedly squealed, "we looked up all the info online, I've plotted my...ahem...monthly calendar, and we read up on what kinds of food to eat to make sure Madame Stork visits as soon as possible!"

"Well, well," Marsha clapped her paws together, "what a lovely couple you make. We here at Thrusty's are proud of our extensive range of products, so we'll definitely find something that tickles your fancy. Follow me."

She led them through each aisle, pointing out customer favourites along the way. Gary and Kat felt like a pair of rambunctious street urchins in an old-fashioned sweet-shop. Besides traditional sex toys, there were aphrodisiacs, fertility enhancers, lingerie, role-play costumes, pregnancy testing kits, mini-ultrasound scanners, erotic films, books on breeding techniques; there was no limit to the variety in store to select from. It was actually too much to make a decision, both husband and wife were unsure of what they were truly seeking. They knew they wanted as natural an affair as possible, so drugs were out of the question. What about herbal remedies? Or pamphlets on recommended exercises? There was simply no clear choice.

As they walked, they watched others browse the aisles, with far more purpose than they. "Gosh," Kat wondered out loud, "everyone else is so...prepared. Look, there's a lady with a shopping list."

"I know honey, I know. Don't fret, we'll find something for sure."

"I have no doubt you will," Marsha called back to them, "take your time."

She stopped and turned to face them, their fur catching her eye. "While I have you, I must say: you both have wonderful coats."

"Thanks," they said, accepting the praise.

"If it's no big deal," she ventured, "what breeds are you two? Sorry in advance if that sounds insulting, I don't know canines very well!"

"It's no trouble," Gary replied, "Kat is a pure white Lab, and I'm something of a mutt." His wife curtseyed and fluffed her fur, striking a seductive pose.

"Oh wow, cool. Yeah, I couldn't tell what you looked like from just the orangy-browny-grey colour of your fur. I only know one dog personally, and he's not the chatty type. So you're a mix of what exactly?"

"Collie and Jack Russel terrier. There're bits of pit-bull, dobie, and wolfhound in my family line too. Quite a mish-mash of different folks."

"It's a lot to remember," Kat added with a smile. "Though I'm sure there's a tonne about rabbit ancestry we don't know."

"Hah! Us bunnies can't even keep track of who our parents are supposed to be, there's so many of us knockin' knees. You know the saying right?" She watched their expression shift from comfortable to uneasy, and sought to counter it swiftly. "Relax, I'm kidding! We're not a bunch of oversexed loons. Contrary to what the Internet might say."

"Anyway," Marsha resumed her tour, "let's keep going shall we? Here is the—"

"Wait a sec!" Kat tugged her husband's arm to get his attention. "What's that over there!?"

Dragging Gary and Marsha away from rows of lube, she brought their attention to a large open area. At its centre sat a raised circular platform. Atop that, the object of Kat's fixation.

"Oh wow hun, that's something you don't see every day."

Like a gymnast's horse crossed with a massage table, it stood rigidly in place. A big puffy lump of padded leather to lie on, suspended off the ground by four broad and stable metal legs. At the half-way point of each support, a set of straps connected to the main body by rings. It reminded the couple of equipment you'd find in a horse's stable. Or a cattle ranch. One of those places from the history books.

Kat gazed at it, both confused and enthralled by its nature. Gary remained reserved, hemming and hawing over the piece. Marsha caught up to them. The three stood at the end of the lube aisle, staring over at the sexy centrepiece.

"You two interested in the breeding platform and harness?"

"Platform and harness, eh? So Kat would lie down on it and..."

"Yuh-huh. In olden days your lady friend would be strapped to that, while her doting stud rammed her from behind. Was how kings and queens had children, or something like that. I never finished school exactly."

Gary glanced at his wife's face, her growing interest in the breeding tool was plastered across her soft muzzle. She licked her lips. He was beginning to see things the same way.

"It looks very...enticing," he said.

"Oho," Marsha elbowed him, "seems like we've found what you were looking for. It's very affordable too."

Kat twirled around, excitement in her eyes. "Sweetie, we have to buy this!"

"I agree, it's very kinky," Gary kissed her lightly, practically drooling at the thought of mounting her while she was tied down, "how much?"

Their attendant raised her hand. "Hold up there lovers, we don't know if it's the right size."

"Oh," they both sank into their shoulders, deflated. "Is there a storeroom with more of them we can check out?"

"Nonono," Marsha shook her head, "we can try this one for size," she pointed to the very public breeding platform. "You okay with that?"

The couple shared a worried look. "Uhm, is that really necessary?"

"Thrusty's is a place with less — let's say — prudishness than usual," Marsha explained to them, "I mean, you've seen what some of the other customer's get up to!"

Gary was about to speak, but his wife cut him off with an enthusiastic affirmation: "I'll do it!"

"You will?"

"Yeah. All I gotta do is just lie down and check if the straps fit. Piece of cake, right?"

"I suppose." Gary tried to follow up with Marsha, but she was dismissive of his concerns. "Don't worry," she said, "it'll just take a sec. Then we can talk price."

The store had thinned out during the time they were talking. A couple of patrons browsed for sexual aides at the far side of the clearing. A mature couple giggled as they read the backs of porno DVD boxes. There weren't many onlookers, Kat kept telling herself, so it shouldn't be that embarrassing to get up on the platform. She'd still be clothed, after all. Would just look awkward...

"Let me fetch someone to help you in," Marsha searched the store for another attendant. Kat spoke briefly with Gary about trying out the harness.

Suddenly, the young rabbit roared at the top of her lungs: "STIEG!"

Gary and Kat nearly leapt out of their hides.

"Stieg! Get over here!"

The thump of heavy footsteps grew closer and closer, until Marsha's assistant came into view. An enormous malamute, big even for his breed, strolled towards them. He wore nothing but a tight-fitting thong that held back a huge bulging cock and balls. Gary and Kat averted their eyes, feeling awkward at the sight of a large almost-naked canine in their midst.

"C—care to explain," Gary coughed.

"Oh God sorry! Stieg here was out back modelling for our underwear line. Uhm...excuse his appearance," Marsha's voice wavered. "Here, Kat," she motioned for the white Lab to join her, "Stieg'll help set you up."

She pushed the woman forward, the broad, muscled arms of Stieg catching her before she collided with his bare chest. Stieg grumbled, annoyed at being disturbed from his work. Holding a flustered Kat close to his firm torso, he made eye contact with Gary, jerking his head upwards in a silent 'sup'.

"Stieg dearest, Kat here wants to see if the breeding platform over yonder is the right size for her and Gary here," she tapped the mutt's shoulder, "run a quick check for me, yeah?"

Stieg nodded. He walked Kat over towards the equipment, holding her arm firmly.

"He doesn't talk much."

"Yeah, he's an odd one. So, Gary, are you the one who manages the finances?"

"Hmm?" Gary turned to face the store attendant. "Oh right yes, how much..."

* * *

"Hey, so...uh...Mr. Stieg...do I just climb up onto it like—?"

The malamute laid a paw on Kat's shoulder, halting her. He shook his head, confusing her further.

"What exactly and I supposed to do then?"

"..."

C'mon, say something, Kat swore under her breath.

"..."

"Uh...little help here buster?"

Stieg reached out and tugged at her blouse.

"What? What's that supposed to mean?"

He sighed. The large canine peered down at her with impatience, crossing his powerful arms and tapping his ginormous foot-paw. He made a face that said: 'I ain't the dumb one here'.

Kat lowered her head, mentally avoiding catching a glimpse of his bulging dong fighting to escape its synthetic confines. God, why this guy?

Gary was no help. Situated out of earshot, he was presently engaged in a lively conversation with the rabbit Marsha. She'd produced a brochure and was busily stabbing her finger at the pages. Her husband appeared to be following the talkative lapine's train of through, but the consternation visible in his features was clear as day. Five years of marriage gives a person the necessary skills to discern their partner's mood, and Kat was no slouch. Leave him be, her mind told her, focus.

She spent a few minutes trying to work out Stieg's instruction. Did the guy honestly not speak at all? Or is this him being a jackass for kicks? Fuck it if she knew.

"These," she pointed to herself, finally realising what he meant, "my clothes...you want them off?"

A look on the malamute's face that screamed 'finally!' cleared all doubt from her mind.

"Is that because they can get caught on the harness?" It's a practical reason, right?

Not getting any feedback, Kat resolved to disrobe. Hoping this wasn't a skeevy trick, she pulled her blouse up over her head. Her shirt followed. No-one had noticed this yet. Good.

She discarded her sandals with ease. Then her skirt dropped to her ankles. Kat carefully stepped out of the ring of ruffled cloth, before attempting to address her assistant one more time...

"Underwear is fine. Right?"

Her heart sank when she saw him shake his stony muzzle.

Wha—? I didn't sign up for this...not like...shit shit shit...

Uhhh...ummm...okay Kat, just go with it. No-one gonna judge you here. I think...

What about Gary? Oh God, what'll he say if he sees me—

Relax Kat, relax. Take your time. Deal with the blows as they come.

Her bra popped off her chest, freeing her small yet perky breasts. Keeping one arm across her chest, she added the item of clothing to the pile building up beside her. Stieg's expression didn't change, not at all — which helped calm her. Somewhat.

Sliding her panties down along her thighs, Kat clamped her legs together and faced her rear towards the bulk of the platform/harness. She was hesitant to flash anyone in the store.

Ah, speaking of the store...

Some customers had started to watch the unfolding event with bated anticipation. A sweet young Labrador was putting on an impromptu show for them, what could happen next?

* * *

"And...and that's if we decide to add...thu...that's...K—Kat!?"

Gary's eyes nearly shot out of his skull when he caught a glimpse of the goings-on in the centre of the store. His wife had just taken off all of her clothes and was currently climbing atop the breeding platform, giving that massive malamute an eyeful of her precious nethers!

"What the—?"

"Easy there tiger, Kat's just trying out the harness. Most folks need to take their clothes off, 'cause it can catch and tear them." Seeing the worry creeping into his every expression, she reassured him: "don't get your knickers in a twist, my dear Gary, all of Thrusty's staff are trained and disciplined enough to ensure no illicit or unwarranted...interactions occur. You understand?"

"Yes yes! I...sorry, it...it caught me off guard is all."

"Take a breather. Your Kat's a fine woman. She knows what she's doing." Marsha played down his concerns, acting with a splash of nonchalance. Gary looked on in horror at the gathering crowd. Having picked up on this new source of apprehension, she went straight back to buoying his flagging spirits.

* * *

"Ow!" Kat hissed. "Not so tight!"

Stieg grumbled. This was the closest thing to talking he'd done so far. The malamute was busy strapping Kat in, tightening each limb's harness in turn. The Labrador had complained to him repeatedly, making noise about her lack of clothing, the growing audience that surrounded them now, her husband seeing her in such a sorry state, how he was too rough when fastening the straps, etc...

God-damn it, he wasn't paid nearly enough to tolerate this shit.

He pulled tight the last belt, closing its smooth leather tentacle around Kat's remaining wrist. From where he crouched she could glare at him. To be fair, he understood her bitchiness. Naked, strapped into a sex harness, being watched by a gaggle of perverts. Not that he gave a flying fuck about her attitude.

It sucked working for this smutty retail chain. He needed some extra compensation...

Time for an early bonus.

* * *

"What's going on, huh?" Gary quizzed the attendant, fed up with her empty platitudes. "And why the fuck am I letting this happen?" he said, more so for himself than his conversation partner.

Kat had now been fully strapped into the breeding platform/harness. From where he stood he couldn't quite see her face, though he knew she was fuming by this point.

The buff assistant stepped back, admiring the view. Gary fumed. His paws balled into fists. His male instincts demanding he act, demanding he deal swiftly with the imposition of another male. Jealousy. Protectiveness. It was starting to build up inside him. How dare that prick eye his girl like that!

And Marsha? Not paying the slightest bit of attention, her head buried in the brochure.

I hate this store!

Stewing in anger, he wanted desperately to stop this — but didn't. Nothing made it past his still-neutral exterior. It was all internal; a fantasy concocted by his mind to spur him to real action. When nothing came of it, he only became more frustrated with himself.

Stieg's next move would change things. The malamute deftly removed his thong, to the growing buzz of the crowd, thirsty for a show. Methodically, and with single-minded purpose, the sensual apparel was parted from his toned body. He held the skimpy underwear in his left hand, his arm straight, level with his shoulders. His naked figure on full display to the entire store — a fine build for a male of his calibre. Between his legs a monster erection was sported. A ghastly, engorged penis, unsheathed, with capacious testes dangling freely beneath. The equipment of a bonafide stud.

Gary stood there. Dumbstruck. Frozen, in either sudden shock or indignant rage (it was hard to tell). Unable to form words, to shout and scream, to protest this humiliating tableau, he felt the lump in his throat expand.

Kat faced the other way, strapped into the harness, unaware of her helper's intentions.

Nude, and not bothered by that fact, Stieg stared down Gary. Asserting his dominance over the husband. A cold, uncaring, piercing gaze. Boring deep into Gary's soul, blackening his mood evermore and casting his once-pleasant life into the pits of Hell. His muzzle curled into a twisted smirk, the shape of events to come clear in both their minds. His stance betrayed an intense arrogance. But this was no empty threat of adultery, no...Stieg had the means to back up his intimations. Cruelly, he opened his paw, letting the thong fall to the floor, in the manner of a gauntlet thrown. His shaft twitched, itching for a taste of his quarry's insides.

The colour drained from Gary's face.

* * *

Kat gasped when the malamute slapped his paws down on her exposed rear, grabbing meaty handfuls of her ass. A solitary 'what the fuck?' passed through her mind as rational thought escaped her. Did that just happen? Is this happening? Stunned to silence after her initial exclamation, she clamped shut her mouth and simply stared into the distance ahead of her.

Stieg massaged her plump cheeks, savouring each minute of soft-furred tushy he cupped. The white Lab's body had the perfect ratio of fat to muscle for his taste. Silky fur...nice curves...delicious. He wasted no time bringing his cock to her pussy. She'd begun to moisten, her treasonous body preparing to accept a powerful male.

He pushed. Kat's jaw dropped. Her eyes widened.

"Nnnnrrgghhh...mmm..."

He basked in the amazing sensation of sliding into her tight passage.

* * *

"Boy oh boy, he is not supposed to be doing that!"

Marsha discovered too late what her fellow employee was up to. The huge canine had hilted himself deep inside the bewildered Kat, now thrusting his body rhythmically, furry balls slapping against her naked behind. Kat did not move much. She seemed to be in a state of surreal ecstasy. Probably felt like part of a bizarre wet dream.

Stieg continued his thrusts, leaning over her constrained form, arms — like pillars — gripping the sides of the standing platform. Kat squirmed beneath him, face scrunched up, caught at the thrilling point between protest and pleasure.

"I'll be honest with you, Gary...I am not trained to deal with this kinda situation," Marsha stammered, the right words escaping her. "So I uh—"

qoo123
qoo123
153 Followers
12