Thug Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,751 Followers

I was now naked apart from my shoes as I turned away from him and lay across the bonnet, legs splayed wide apart as instructed. Nelson took hold of my left hip and pulled my arse slightly into the air then spread my arse cheeks before guiding his rocket into my pussy for the first time.

I braced myself as the fat knob bumped against my labia; then as I arched my back the knob eased past the folds and with one almighty plunge his mighty 7 ½ inches rattled my box.

"Oh fuck." I gasped as it filled my cunt in one swift thrust. Nelson then took hold of my other hip and began fucking me ragged while giving my arse the occasional slap.

The sensations that his massive cock were causing were out of this world. At one stage I swear that he was growling as he fucked me so hard he made me whimper and grind my teeth.

"Huh, huh, huh......that hurts.........fucking Hell....your cock is fucking huge!" I panted with each pump of his long cock.

My hands were now so greasy I couldn't grip onto the bonnet and my big and bouncy titties were soon sliding across the metal as he pounded my cunt from behind like a man possessed.

"Yes...yes...yes....harder.....fuck me harder!" I was gasping for air as his cock nearly split me in two.

My arse was soon sore from the spanking and the powerful fucking had me light-headed but I still recognised the tell-tale signs when he began panting and his fucking became harder and faster.

"Don't cum!" I suddenly cried out, "don't cum inside me! Please don't." But it was too late; his last two enormous thrusts lifted me off my feet and I felt my cunt fill with hot spunk in just the way my mouth had the previous week. Three small jerks later he pulled his cock out of my stretched cunt and then he took hold of my forearm.

"Get down there and clean it up for me." He directed me as he turned me around to face him. Still slightly groggy; I fell to my knees on the cracked concrete and licked the excess spunk and pussy juice off his long dangling cock. It tasted absolutely delicious and felt gloriously humiliating as I lifted his soft cock up to get at the bits clinging to his ball sack.

Satisfied and sated Nelson stroked my cheek to let me know he was finished and I should stop and get dressed. It took him a couple of seconds to pull his jeans up but I was still naked in the car park and could feel his spunk running out of my battered cunt and down my thighs.

"Gotta go hunny," he smiled as he wobbled one of my tits. "See you in the morning?" I nodded, as he turned to walk away.

Unceremoniously I scooped as much spunk as possible out of my tattered cunt then wiped my still sopping pussy with a tissue before tearfully getting dressed. Thankfully I was still on the pill; but letting him cum inside me was something I hadn't really bargained for; but if that's what he wanted to do I knew I was helpless to stop him.

The next couple of weeks followed the same pattern with Nelson filling my mouth with spunk most nights. We did fuck a couple of times but the rain and wind made it difficult most nights. I loved the raw gratuitous sex and to some degree loved his horrible selfish attitude towards me but after a couple of weeks it became apparent that the novelty of only getting his cock blown was wearing off for him and as we couldn't go back to his place or mine; for the obvious reasons regular fucking was out of the question.

I suggested going to a hotel; but he was too cheap to pay for a room and even though I was becoming infatuated and desperate thought better of spending my own limited cash.

Thug Sex Part II

I knew my relationship with Nelson was nearly over when he started texting on the way to work rather than fondling my tits. It was probably for the best really as the relationship was purely based on sex – fantastic sex and knew if I played it right he would still fuck me occasionally; just not every day. Is that sad of me?

It was raining on the Tuesday night so we stayed inside the car and I gave him a long lingering blow job. By now I was deep throating him regularly which really impressed my well hung black lover and tonight he was spanking my arse while I sucked him. Without warning he pulled my head back by my hair and sprayed his spunk onto my face and tits. As I masturbated in front of him told me to rub it in. As usual I was as horny as fuck and my pussy was already very juicy as I smeared his cream into my tits and licked it off my fingers as I fingered myself. My legs were already as wide as possible as I vigorously stroked my kitty as I licked his spunk off my fingers. Nelson was grinning as he tugged at his deflated cock; making me shout out 'how much I loved big black cock' but the grin became a look of astonishment as one by one I slid all four fingers into my snatch. I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head as I eased my thumb in too and pumped my fist in and out. I had taught myself to do it years earlier and the feeling is out of this world.

I continued screaming how much 'I loved big black cocks' and wanted 'as much black mans spunk as possible' as I fisted my sloppy cunt.

I was soon puffing my cheeks out as my orgasm neared. My fingers were a blur as I rubbed my clit with my other hand and at the final second I pulled my hand out. As my intense orgasm made me look like I was convulsing I squirted a few ounces of pussy juice in an arc into his direction. At first he was horrified then his cock got rock hard again. When my shaking subsided I got the giggles as Nelson was full of questions about what had happened while he wanked himself senseless.

I explained that I sometimes 'squirted' and it was quite common if not a regular thing. He wanted to see me to do it again; but I told him that it's not that easy. Visibly disappointed he tucked his cock away and began a sulk as I got dressed.

"I want a proper fuck next time." I told him as I fastened my bra. "In a room somewhere; preferably with a bed."

He shrugged his shoulders and made that annoying 'tsk' sound with his teeth. "What do I get, if I organise something?" He asked.

"I'm serious." I tried to sound as firm as possible, "A drink would be nice too; not a cocktail, just a beer or glass of wine."

"Fucking Hell." He sighed, "I'll see what I can do." Still sulking he got out of the car and left me to finish getting dressed on my own.

The following morning he was in a good mood and told me that he'd organised 'something' for the following Friday night.

I was impressed.

I was on a training course for the next couple of days so didn't see him until Friday morning; when he outlined his plan.

"Do you know the Cockatoo?" he asked and I nodded that I did. "I'll see you there at 8. My Uncle lives a couple of streets away and it's his poker night, so he said we can use his bedroom."

The Cockatoo was a bit upmarket by Nelson's standards but I presumed it would only be for one drink anyway. I was like a bitch on heat for the rest of the day; especially when I walked past him in the warehouse.

As we were meeting later in the evening Nelson went for a drink with some pals after work. I went shopping straight after work; buying some new undies; a tiny black, sheer g-string and matching balconette bra which would push up my already large tits, a very short red pleated mini skirt and a low cut, black chiffon and mesh top that was virtually see through. Not forgetting a pair of red patent platform shoes with silver heels that wouldn't have looked out of place on a lapdancer.

After a shower and a shave; making sure that my pussy was as bald as the day I was born. I then put my hair up; until it resembled a pineapple with my long red, white and black highlights falling away to the sides. I then got dressed into my new clothes and as I applied the finishing touches to my bright scarlet lipstick I admired my look in the mirror – very slutty!

As I left the house I saw Mum's disapproving look as I waddled down the path in my new shoes; but it was too late and I was soon in the back of the taxi. I sat in the middle seat and the driver made no pretence of looking in his rear view mirror as he made flirty conversation; about 'my lucky boyfriend.'

It was no surprise to find Nelson not in the bar when I arrived so I bought a cocktail and sat at a table away from the bar and enjoyed the leering looks I was getting from a couple of groups of men as tried to look as alluring as possible while I sipped my drink.

I was just becoming annoyed as I finished the cocktail when he arrived at quarter past; sauntering into the bar as if he owned it. There were a few other black guys around but none looked like Nelson. He was wearing a pair of denim dungarees with one strap hanging loose and a tight white t-shirt that emphasised his muscles. Everyone else was 'smart-casual'. When he saw me he grinned then gave me a big kiss before sitting down and making me go to the bar to get him a beer. I did as I was told and bought another large cocktail for myself.

All eyes appeared to be on me as I made my way too and from the long bar. I realised that some looks were disapproving but I couldn't give a shit now that he was here and my night was just starting.

We stayed for half an hour; hardly chatting but I managed another cocktail (that I bought with my own money) before he looked at his watch and decided it was time to go to his Uncle's flat.

I was nervous, excited and incredibly horny as I linked arms with my young black lover and he paraded me through the crowd to the big doors. Once outside the cold wind hit me and I suddenly felt more than a little drunk. I expected to get a taxi but he was correct when he'd said that the flat was only a couple of streets away. It was above a bakery in a small row of shops and we had to enter from behind. Once up the stairs he just opened the door and walked in.

"But I thought your Uncle was going out." I queried as I followed him down a passage that led to a room with a light on and voices.

"No." Nelson laughed as he held the door open and ushered me into the living-room. "I said it was his poker night!"

My mind was fuddled from the mix of strong drinks and sexual excitement, so I struggled to take in the sight that met me.

Five or six older black men were smoking and playing cards at a small dining table while, heavy reggae pumped out of a stereo on a sideboard.

I froze to the spot as a big man spoke to Nelson.

"Hiya kid," He greeted him then looked at his watch; "right on time too." I was baffled and turned to look at Nelson who was behind me and now held me by the waist.

"What do you think?" He cackled as his hands slid over my blouse and cupped my boobs.

"She's a honey." One of the others called out.

"Sure is; Snoopy." Another laughed; "You've got better taste than your Uncle!"

"Fuck off!" The first man told him as threw a screwed up piece of paper in his direction before turning his attention to me.

With a grin on his face he said; "The kid tells me you can't get enough black cock."

The drink was taking its effect and my head was spinning as Nelson caressed my boobs through my new bra making me unconsciously roll my hips against his crotch.

"Well," I giggled; "I like his." Then giggled again as Nelson's hand slid under the bra and scooped my boobs out, "I've not seen any others."

"Tonight's your lucky night, then!" A bald fat man dripping in gold chains and rings cackled from the back.

Nelson was now pulling my blouse over my head and without a second thought I unclipped my bra and let it fall to the floor. Nelson's hands went straight back to my naked boobs and began tugging at my stiffening nipples and making my boobs bounce as I rubbed my arse against his hard dick.

"Hey," A younger mixed race guy grunted. He was in a white vest that highlighted his muscles and tattoos, "Are we gonna finish this hand of cards?"

The Uncle howled with laughter and agreed that they should, before turning back to me; "Get me a beer out of the fridge sweetie?"

I turned my head to see Nelson who just winked and asked for one for himself. Without a care in the world I walked past the table towards the kitchen, wiggling my hips and knowing my shoes would make my naked boobs bounce, which all got whistles and hoots from the men at the table. Others shouted for beer too once I was bending over in front of the fridge, making sure they all got a look up my micro mini-skirt.

I could only manage to carry four bottles and clutched them to my chest on the return journey. Back at the table only three men were still playing as I distributed the beer.

As I walked past the fat man with the gold chains his hand stroked my legs and when I didn't complain went straight up to my buttock which he squeezed and patted as the man next to him grabbed an unfettered boob. I was in my element but looked over at Nelson who was grinning from ear to ear as he supped his beer.

When I arrived back from the kitchen the second time the Uncle took my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"Sit on my knee sweetie and bring me some luck." He told me as he guided me to his muscular legs. I sat side-saddle with my boobs parallel to his face.

"I don't know if I can concentrate with these sweet titties so close to my mouth!" He laughed as he threw two £10 notes onto the kitty; then nuzzled my nipples as I swigged from my beer bottle.

As I sat on Uncles knees I took the opportunity to take a look at the others in the room.

There was the fat man who looked about 50; the muscle man in the vest that looked deadly serious and scarily tough, two younger men in their late 30's or early 40's wearing tracksuits. One was sporting a tight afro and a goatee beard and the other a pork pie had and droopy moustache. Then there was Uncle who was the biggest of all, over 6ft tall and naturally quite muscular. He was wearing smart black trousers and a black shirt.

Not a lot was said as the game finished but all eyes in the room were on me as Uncle's massive black hand played with my bouncing tits as he kept shaking his thighs.

Uncle scooped the pot and laughed that I had 'brought him good luck;' and he would have to think up a suitable reward.

I was soon despatched for more beer and some rum & cokes from the kitchen. As soon as I set off for the kitchen Uncle called Nelson over to the table. I made a great show of bending over when I got the beer out of the fridge only this time I handed the drinks out two at a time meaning I got to walk all around the room in only my tiny skirt and soaking g-string which was now buried deep inside my hot snatch. Most of the men took the opportunity to grope my tits or arse as I performed my waitress service.

Although he'd never asked to some degree this was my own personal sex fantasy; being at the whims of a group of men and willing to do absolutely anything that they wanted.

When everyone had a drink I was standing in the centre of the small room lapping up the attention as I slurped my large rum and coke.

Without beating about the bush, Uncle called over to me; "The kid tells me that you can swallow all of his meat in one go."

I made eye contact with Nelson who winked as he swigged a mouthful of Red Stripe.

"That I'd like to see." The fat man laughed as the Afro guy shouted over to Nelson, "What are you packing down there?"

Nelson grabbed his crotch and responded, "8 inches."

"She can swallow the lot? Seriously?" Afro tried to confirm.

"I trained her good." Nelson cackled and high-fived his Uncle.

"So," Uncle pursed his mouth and leaned forward; "are you gonna show us how you do it?"

I sipped more rum and considered the situation before replying; "would you like me to?"

"I'd fucking love it!" Uncle howled.

"Where?"

"Here." Uncle waved his hand to show he meant the living room.

"In front of everyone?" I asked suspiciously.

"Of course." He laughed again; "we are all men of the World."

"Shit." I gasped; suddenly realising what might be in store.

There was a silence as I gulped the remnants of my drink down.

"Okay." I nodded with a big smile on my face.

"Can he get it up in front of an audience?" The muscleman asked Nelson with a hint of malice in his voice.

"Don't fucking worry about me." Nelson told him firmly, after having his manhood challenged. A second later he was dropping his pants and tugging his already long cock in front of the crowd.

"Come here," he instructed me and curled his finger. "And get this fucker really hard." As usual I complied. I unfastened my mini-skirt and let it drop to the floor and kicked it towards the sofa before I sank to my knees and replaced his hand with mine and started licking his balls and the thick veins on his big black dick.

"That's the way." Nelson sighed as I pulled his foreskin back while nibbling his scrotum. "Now suck the fucker real good."

As the old men gathered around I slowly fed a few inches of his big black cock past my scarlet lips and began sucking it as I crushed his bollocks. Soon Nelson was holding my head and moving his hips backwards and forwards. I wanted to take a little bit of time but he seemed in a hurry to impress Uncle and his friends.

It took me a few seconds to get my breathing right then with a mouth full of saliva as lubricant I slowly swallowed all 7 inches of his young black cock. As my chin rested on his balls I gurgled as I eased a couple of inches back out.....then back in again and out again and in again.

The men were laughing and clapping as I put on a real humdinger of a show for them; deep-throating Nelsons long cock for 2 or 3 minutes, until I could tell that he was getting over excited and tugging on my hair as he started panting and forcing his cock in to my throat too roughly. As quickly as possible I let it slide out and as I was gulping in air he began firing spunk bullets onto my face. He could always produce a very healthy amount of spunk but this time it seemed to go on forever until it was in my eyes and hair and running down my face onto my swollen boobs.

"Fucking Hell! That was fucking amazing!" Someone shouted.

"I can't spunk that much in a month!" Another laughed.

"I told you she was the best fucking cocksucker I've ever had; didn't I?" Nelson looked at his Uncle.

"You did boy; you did." Uncle grinned as he unbuckled his belt and began loosening his trousers, "You were right and now its my turn."

I wiped some spunk from my eye and tried to work out Uncles age – at least 50 and possibly 60 and he must have been a handsome man in his younger days. Soon his pants were around his ankles and he lifted his shirt to expose a big soft belly and a big fat black cock. It must have been about the same length as Nelsons' but much, much fatter. Uncle shuffled forward and dangled it over my face.

"Can you swallow that then; sweetie?" He maliciously grinned as he rubbed it across my nose.

"It's too big." I admitted as I curled my soft white fingers around the shaft and kissed the tip as I pulled the foreskin back.

The men were now all guffawing as they dropped their own trousers and they too offered their cocks to me. I soon took two or three inches of Uncles big dick into my mouth and began feverishly sucking it as I tightly gripped another two either side of him. My mouth and hands were quickly working in unison as I tugged and sucked all three cocks in turn.

After a few minutes I felt someone kneel behind me and jiggle my tits with one hand as he caressed my peachy arse with the other. I smiled as I realised that I had been so busy sucking and wanking that I'd forgotten about my own needs. The hand caressing my arse soon slid between the cheeks and began stroking my ravenous cunt.

"It's like fucking jelly down here!" I recognised the voice as the Afro guy who had just slid a finger into my hole. If I'd been in ecstasy sucking on three black cocks, getting fingered at the same time was making my heart skip a beat.

Mag58
Mag58
2,751 Followers