Thul Pa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his arms reached up to try to hold the creature at bay the thick, long mass of hairs churned through his fingers and quickly encased his arms and what bare flesh remained, pulling the naked body further into its gullet. The maw closed in over the struggling figure, his cries turning to sobbing, muffled by the swarm of fur that rolled and swelled on the open ground.

He stumbled backwards from his hiding spot and landed on a few small branches, snapping them as he fell. A great swath of black tresses smashed through the undergrowth where he had secreted himself. He leapt to his feet and began to run towards his house, tripping and crashing into branches as he went. The beast pursued paying little attention to the obstacles before it, driving through the wood like a black tsunami.

He saw the clearing. The moon's powdery light saturated the rolling pasture behind his house. He paid no mind to where his feet fell and raced for the meadow just beyond the tree line. He reached out to push some branches out of his way and make a final lunge into the clearing but before his fingers touched the leaves his wrists were grabbed and he was lifted off the ground. The creature wrapped his forearms with long strands of hair and even though he kicked wildly his legs were quickly subdued as well.

He watched helplessly as the windows of his house got smaller and smaller. The beast floated through the woods, back to the where he had first laid eyes on it, back to its feeding ground. Its mane was fluid around him, leeching underneath his pants, his shirt and soon covered his entire body. The cool lengths of hair continued to weave themselves around his flesh and they began to break the seams of clothes until the locks of black fur surged and shredded them, letting them fall to the forest floor below.

Swathed in fur, only in the beast's black incessant, gluttonous mane he felt exhausted. His struggling had been matched move for move, twisting him deeper and deeper into the restraint of the creature's furry grasp. He guessed the fleece to be at least two feet thick, and each hair seemed to move with its own purpose. Looking down, through the churning fur below him, he saw the monstrous hairy mouth opening under his feet. Before he could think about calling for help a second flood of hair rushed out of the fluffy orifice and trussed him like a fly in a spider's grip. The hair constantly moved over his skin, caressing him, stroking him with a delicious and sinister sensuality, its deep puffy swell was tremendously silky and bristly at the same time. The guard hairs tantalized his flesh and the down hairs surrounded and molded themselves to his naked contours.

His fluffy bonds shifted and he stretched his arms out, looking for some opening, some way to escape the plush mouth that gaped loosely, tentatively under the waning moonlight. He felt nothing but undulating swollen fur that seemed to welcome his touch as he clawed through it. The hair, he thought, this black pelt mounding around him, that cradled him and gently rolled him about, explored every contour of his entangled frame, was it the beast's hands or part of its mouth? The slack and ample column swayed underneath the canopy and slowly dropped him into the awaiting breach below.

It had become aware of his folds, his shape, his penis; a separate appendage different from the arms and legs that fought to get away. His cock received the eager black locks with delight and soon they swirled and thrashed around his taut flesh with great enthusiasm. His struggle with the beast had only managed to cause it to wrap him in vast spindles of its blissful fur which swept delicately across his naked body. And once the fluffy black fleece began to flit about his penis with luscious intent he found that instead of pushing the massive pelts away he gathered them to his bare torso, hugging them, pulling at them, occasionally thrusting his hips in response to a particularly deft and satisfying furry gorging of his cock.

He cried out. The fur sucked at him with great skill and he could feel himself being pulled deeper down the creature's throat, his legs gently being spread apart as he was shifted around. The plump black fuzz bobbed up and down on him, the delicate hairs vigorously lunging at his penis and plunging around his hips, pushing him into the creases of the enormous tongue-like structure that supported him and that began to spill over top him, roiling about him like an ocean of dense frizzy curls. The long black hair churned above his head and began to knit itself together, closing him inside the beast.

As the creature began to swallow his quivering form the fuzzy esophagus undulated up and down, causing the fur to caress him and sweep the entire length of his body. His orgasm was close. He reached out in one more futile attempt to escape but all his fingers found was soft, shivering, hungry fur. The fine, tantalizing mound of hair fluttered between his legs and over his penis, sucking at his balls.

He ceased his struggle with the beast and gathered up as much of the black pelt that was wolfing him down, embracing it like a lover in the throes of passion. Bringing it close to his body he was enraptured by the wonderful tenderness with which it fondled his naked flesh. His cum flowed from his cock, streaming into the millions of hairs that pulsated all around him, greedily lapping up the milky gift.

The beast vibrated on the forest floor, its hairy mass writhing and quaking under the disappearing moon. Muffled shrieks of passion could be heard faintly as the meal that lay within its furry walls ejaculated again into the silky hairs that devoured it, smothering it ever so slowly. The creature pulsed several times more, soliciting a few weakened moans. Its evening feast was still taking pleasure in its fate when the beast shuffled into the woods as the clouds spread and sealed out the moon's voyeuristic light.

12