Thunder & Lightening

Story Info
She's scared of the storm and he's willing to distract her.
4k words
4.5
13.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hun, is everything alright in here?" Alex asked as he poked his head into the kitchen where his girlfriend, Scarlett, was washing dishes.

"Uh yeah. I'm fine," she replied, not at all convincing as she began to pick up the pieces of a plate that had shattered as soon as it hit the ground.

"Are you sure?" he asked, bending down next to her and grabbing a hold of her hands, shaking them free of the plate fragments first.

Scarlett tilted her head to the side. "I'm fine, Alex. I promise."

"If you say so," he said, shrugging unconvinced as he stood up and went about his business in their apartment.

"Crap," Scarlett hissed under her breath as the glasses in the cabinet rattled from the loud crashing of thunder outside.

"I knew it!" Alex announced jumping back into the kitchen and wagging his finger at Scarlett.

"You knew what?" she asked, turning back to the sink to wash the rest of the dishes like nothing was wrong.

"You're afraid of the storm!" Alex accused.

Scarlett shook her head and forced a laugh. "You're not serious. I'm twenty years old. I am not afraid of-"

Before she could complete her sentence another, much louder, crash of thunder was heard and Scarlett jumped about five feet off the ground.

"Yeah. What was it that you were going to say?" Alex asked, coming to his girlfriend's side.

"Fine," she huffed. "I'm a little jumpy, okay?" she admitted, more to the kitchen tile than to Alex's face.

"Scar," Alex said, lifting her chin with his finger so she'd look at him. "You're more than just a little jumpy. You are totally and completely scared shitless."

Scarlett pouted a little, squeezing her eyes shut at the flash of the lightening outside. "Okay, I'm terrified," she admitted, smiling only slightly when Alex's arms slid comfortingly around her waist.

"Thank you for admitting it," he laughed, kissing the side of her head. "What can I do to fix it?"

Scarlett shrugged, leaning her forehead against his. "Keep my mind off it?" she suggested, her body shuddering at another bang of thunder.

He smiled, kissing her forehead. "I got it!" he said, with a look in his eye that usually meant he was up to something.

"What?" Scarlett asked. "I know that look."

"What look?" he asked, playing innocent.

"That look where I know you're up to something. You don't date a guy for 2 and a half years and not know his looks."

"Scar, go sit in the living room. And don't get up until I come back for you, okay?" he instructed, leading her over to the couch.

"Come back for me? Where are you going?" she asked nervously.

"Right upstairs," he assured her with a quick kiss. "It will only be a few minutes. I promise. But please stay here, okay?"

She nodded. "Okay. But you disappearing defeats the purpose of you being here to distract me from the storm."

"I promise if you give me five minutes, you'll be plenty distracted," he said, kissing her again before bounding up the stairs and to their bedroom.

From where she sat in the living room, Scarlett tried her best to concentrate on the sounds of Alex's foot steps running back and forth across their bedroom upstairs and then what seemed like the rest of the house.

But all she could do was hear the rain slamming against the windows from the high winds, the crashing of thunder and the crack of lightening.

"What the heck is he doing up there?" Scarlett mumbled to herself.

Knowing Alex, it could be anything.

A few more minutes and one more loud crash of thunder, and the next thing Scarlett knew, she was sitting in the living room in pitch black darkness. If there was one thing she hated more than thunder and lightening, it was the dark.

"Ugh," she yelped. "Alex!" she called out. "You're five minutes are way up!"

"I'm right here, Scar," Alex said, coming down the stairs, already holding a lit candle.

"What the heck were you doing?"

"You'll see," he smiled coming to her side, helping her up from the couch.

"Alexander," she warned, linking her arm through his. "No funny business."

"Hey," he looked at her. "Trust me."

Scarlett nodded. "I do. And somehow I know that'll bite me in the ass later."

Alex leaned down and pressed a kiss to her lips, the kind of kiss that could only come from the boy who never remembered to put the seat down, and even though it was Scarlett's biggest pet peeve, she never got mad at him.

"How about now?" he asked when he pulled away.

"Okay," she smiled, sliding a little closer to him as the entire room filled with light from a flash of lightening outside.

Alex smiled contently and led Scarlett up the stairs. He was careful to hold the candle out enough so they could both see where they were going.

"Close your eyes," Alex told her once they reached the top of the steps.

"Baby, I love you. And I swear I trust you. But why would I close my eyes? It's already dark!"

Alex laughed a little and kissed her quick. "You said you trust me right?" She nodded. "Then just do it."

"Okay," she sighed and close her eyes as Alex led her into their bedroom.

"Open them," he instructed once he had Scarlett standing in the middle of the room.

"Alex," she gasped looking around the room, that was completely outlined by every candle that was in the house.

He smiled, touching the side of her face. "I told you I'd find a way to distract you," he said before pressing a kiss to the side of her neck.

"Aww baby," Scarlett gushed. "It's beautiful. Thank you."

Alex smiled against her skin, trailing kisses across her throat as the storm raged on outside.

"Alex," she sighed, leaning back just enough to give him more access to her neck.

"You alright?" he asked, grabbing the bottom of her t-shirt and sliding it over her head.

She nodded her head. "Yeah."

Alex smiled, pressing his lips to hers fully and slowly backing her toward their bed that was completely surrounded by the glow of candles.

Scarlett's knees bucked against the edge of the bed and soon her back was touching the mattress. Alex slowly slid her jeans down her legs, tugging them passed her feet and tossing them to the floor.

He made his way back up her body, lightly fluttering kisses over her soft skin until his lips were on hers again.

Scarlett's tiny hands started fumbling with the button on Alex's jeans and quickly pushed them down his legs.

She then tugged his t-shirt over his head and tossed it away. "I hope nothing landed on a candle," she giggled.

Alex smiled, kissing her shoulder. "I think we're okay."

Scarlett melted into the mattress just a little more as Alex began to trail more kisses over the exposed parts of her body before arching her back off the bed and Alex worked on unhooking her bra and adding it to the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

Alex couldn't help himself when he paused his actions and looked down at Scarlett laying underneath him. He always knew she was beautiful, but there was just something about her being completely exposed under the candle light that made Alex's heart beat just a little faster. He was aware that nobody was perfect, but in his eyes, at that very moment, his Scar came so damn close to perfect it scared him.

"Alex, why are you looking at me like that?" Scarlett asked suddenly feeling self conscious.

Alex shrugged. "I just can't believe how beautiful you are sometimes."

Scarlett smiled a little, ignoring the blush creeping up her cheeks and the rumbles of thunder still going on outside, and leaned up just enough to press her lips to his.

"I love you," Alex said against her mouth.

"I love you too," she replied, wrapping her fingers around the waist band of his boxers and pushing them down.

It didn't take long before they were both laying there, shed of all clothing, moving their lips against each others while the rain poured down in buckets outside.

"Alex," Scarlett said in that breathy way that made him crazy. "I need you."

He gently moved his lips over hers. "You have me," he assured her, pulling his lips away from hers.

Scarlett whimpered at the absence of his lips on hers, but was quickly silenced when his lips connected with her skin.

Alex's lips started at the hollow of her throat and slowly continued to make their way south, while the fingers on his right hand started at her right knee and slowly danced their way north.

His lips finally met the area of her breasts, and Alex was sure to pay each of them equal and loving attention with his lips, tongue and maybe even his teeth.

With perfect timing, Alex slipped two fingers passed Scarlett's opening and pressed them hard against her aching bud, just as a loud clap of thunder boomed outside and lighting filled the room.

Scarlett let out a sharp gasp that Alex had hoped was a result of him, and not the storm.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked.

Scarlett smiled and leaned up to kiss him. The way he kept asking her if she was okay was very reminiscent to the first night they had done this together and made her heart jump.

"I'm fine," she said, stifling a moan as Alex began to rub his fingers in a steady, circular motion.

"Good," he smiled, bringing his lips back down to her left breast where he closed his mouth over her perky nipple and quickly took it between his teeth.

At the same time, Alex removed his fingers from her bud and slipped them into her warm hole.

Scarlett let out a soft moan as the pain and pleasure she was experiencing coursed through her body.

"Dammit, Alex," she gasped as he sped up his movements just enough to bring her close to the edge, but not all the way there.

He knew her body perfectly.

"Please, baby," she whimpered, reaching between them and grasping his wrist to aid him in his motions.

He smiled inwardly as he moved over to her right breast and dragged his tongue in lazy circles around the nipple. He had her exactly where he wanted her.

Once Scarlett slipped her own finger into her body, meeting Alex's two in the middle, Alex quickly grabbed her two tiny hands in his one hand, and pinned them to the mattress above her head.

"I got this," he assured her, bringing his lips down to hers before quickly removing them and pressing them to the side of her neck.

As his lips began to make their way south again, he slowly began to slid his fingers out from inside her.

"Wh-Wh-What are you d-doing?" she stuttered, arching her hips up to him in hopes of any kind of contact.

Alex didn't respond. He continued to move his mouth south, leaving a trail of reddish marks down the center of her body from where his lips and tongue and teeth had been.

Alex knew that while she always denied it, Scarlett loved to be teased in the bedroom. She loved to be brought to the brink of oblivion, but never really pushed over that brink for a while. And Alex also knew exactly how to do it to her.

"God dammit, Alex," Scarlett hissed again when Alex dipped his tongue into her belly button. "You're going to make me beg for it, aren't you?"

Alex smirked to himself, nudging her legs apart just enough to duck his head between them and attach his lips to her inner thigh.

"You're killing me here," she continued, threading her fingers in the hair at the back of Alex's head, in an attempt to guide him where she needed him.

Deciding she'd been teased long enough, Alex moved his mouth from her thighs, to her warm, and by this time, very wet center.

His tongue flicked over her clit a few times in slow strokes before he began to move it in quick circles causing Scarlett to cry out.

"Holy shit," she moaned, tugging lightly at the hair between her fingers.

Offically, Alex knew he had succeeded. As soon as a swear word slipped passed Scarlett's kiss-swollen lips, he knew he had done a good job.

Generally speaking Scarlett didn't make a habit of swearing. In all the time Alex knew her, he could count on just one hand how many times he'd heard her curse outside the bedroom, and not use all five fingers.

But when she was enjoying sex, like really, really enjoying sex, she could possess the vocabulary to make a truck driver blush.

Each time Alex flicked his tongue over her clit, or ran a circle around it, Scarlett would arch her hips up to him, voluntarlily or not, begging for more.

Fulfilling her silent pleas, Alex plunged his tongue deep into her juicy hole, swirling his tongue in alternating directions.

"So- shit- good," Scarlett moaned, tightening her grip on the hair at the back of his head and holding him in place once his tongue ran over the spot that made her toes curl.

Alex could sense all the signs her body was giving that she was just moments away from orgasm. Her hips began to buck up at him more rapidly, her legs had bent at the knee and the muscles surrounding her pussy were contracting like crazy.

In an attempt to guarantee she hit her peak, Alex slipped his fingers back inside her and began to roll her clit between his thumb and pointer finger while flicking his tongue one last time.

"Oh my God," Scarlett cried out, a wave of pleasure flowing through her body as she orgasmed.

Alex happily lapped up every ounce of her juices before moving back up her body, dragging his tongue and teeth across her skin again as he did so.

"Damn baby," Scarlett sighed as Alex rested his head on the pillow next to her. She was desperately still trying to catch her breath.

"You okay?" he asked, using the corner of the bed sheet to wipe away a few beads of sweat that had formed on her forehead.

"Never better," she nodded, before she shifted her position and was straddling Alex's waist.

"Scar," he half said, half moaned, when she bent down and pressed her lips to his bare chest.

"Yes baby?" she asked, looking up at him as she continued to kiss down his stomach.

"You don't have to," he forced out, as she dragged her tongue just above the waistband of his boxers, but quickly pulling them away.

To add to the long list of differences between Scarlett and Alex, he absolutely hated being teased in the bedroom. If he had any say in the matter, he would get what he wanted, he would get off, and he'd call it a day. Of course, in a much more romantic and passionate way.

Sometimes Scarlett obeyed his demands of "God baby, I need it right now," but sometimes she made him beg for it even worse than he made her beg.

This night in particular, she decided to be a good girlfriend and cut to the chase. He did her right, now it was her turn to return the favor.

As soon as she tossed his boxers away, her lips instantly attached to the skin at his inner thigh, where she began to kiss, lick and even nibble a little at the skin, and okay, maybe she was going to tease him a little bit.

"Fuck. C'mon baby," Alex hissed, arching his hips off the mattress.

She looked up at him for a quick moment before she shifted and took the tip of his penis between her lips.

"That's it," Alex cooed, quickly threading his fingers through her hair and gently forcing her head down more.

Another loud crash of thunder exploded right outside their window, and Alex couldn't help the small smile that graced his lips when he noticed that again, Scarlett had not reacted at all.

Inch by inch Scarlett began to take his dick further in her mouth, swirling and flicking her tongue in every direction.

Soon, Scarlett had taken Alex completely in her mouth and began to bob her head up and down, with a mix of her tongue and teeth that she knew drove her boyfriend crazy.

"God dammit, Scarlett," Alex hissed, tangling his fingers in the hair at the back of her head, and gently pushing her head up and down enough to quicken her movement.

Scarlett then fought against Alex's movements and released some of his dick from her mouth, but quickly covered the untouched skin with her hand, wrapping her fingers tightly around it.

"Fuck," Alex moaned, as Scarlett's hand moved in fast strokes to keep up with the bobbing of her head and the flicking of her tongue.

Just like Alex knew Scarlett's body perfectly, Scarlett knew Alex's, and Scarlett knew that right now, Alex was nearly seconds away from exploding.

"Oh God, Scar," Alex moaned again as Scarlett's hand moved from his shaft to massage his balls, as she took the rest of his dick to the back of her throat, awaiting his release.

"B-Baby," he gasped, "I'm- so- close-" he panted in a warning to her.

The first time Scarlett had ever gone down on Alex, was the first time she'd ever gone down on anyone and when Alex was brought to the point of orgasm, and came in Scarlett's mouth, she had not been expecting it, and spent the next half hour locked in the bathroom, embarrassed that she had to run off to vomit.

Since then Alex would warn her just when he was about to come, that way she could pull her mouth away and finish him with her hand. But soon enough, she got over her embarrassment and began to finish him off with her mouth completely again.

This time was no different. Scarlett held Alex at the back of her throat, relaxing her muscles back there as she gave his balls one last tug, before Alex moaned her name loudly, one last time, shooting a sticky, sweet load down the back of her throat.

She held his dick in her mouth until she was sure he was finished, and happily lapped up whatever sticky fluid was left over.

Moving up his body, Scarlett collapsed next to Alex as he struggled to catch his breath, just like her.

"You weren't supposed to do that," Alex said, rolling to his side to face Scarlett.

She shrugged. "I wanted to," she whispered, leaning her forehead against his.

"Well, I'm glad you did," Alex smirked, lightly kissing the top of her nose.

Scarlett's eyes fell closed as Alex's lips started to roam the side of her neck again and his left hand cupped her left breast, massaging it gently. A soft moan escaped her throat.

In practically one swift motion, Alex was able to shift their position, and was soon holding himself above Scarlett's body.

She snaked her arms around his back, and grasped his broad shoulders. "Alex," she said breathily. "I need you."

He leaned down, pressing a kiss between her breasts, and moving his way back up north.

"Alex, please," she whispered, arching her hips up just enough so she could feel the heat of his growing erection on her thigh.

"Soon, baby," he assured her, lightly kissing her lips. "Soon."

She should have expected it, but even though he almost always did it, Scarlett was always shocked at the ways Alex would tease her body. And it seemed like every time they slept together, he found a new way to do it.

As his lips continued to wander the rest of her body, Scarlett was beginning to explode with the desire to be, well, fucked.

"Alex," Scarlett said; this time in a more demanding voice, wrapping her fingers around the back of his neck and holding him in place as they made eye contact.

"Yes baby?" he asked.

"I need you inside me."

"I know you do."

At this point, the rumble of thunder outside their bedroom window was lost by each of them. The world could come crashing down around them, but at this moment, the only thing that mattered was each other.

"Please," she whispered, as his lips brushed hers.

He nodded, feeling overcome with desire in the moment as well.

He nudged her legs apart with his knee before settling himself between them once again, holding his, now extremely hard, cock at her opening.

He slowly rubbed the tip of his penis up and down the length of her pussy lips, causing her body to essentially writhe underneath him. There was one more thing he needed her to say to him, and he knew exactly how to get her there.

"Dammit, Alex. Please," she whimpered, arching her hips up again, and causing the tip of Alex's dick to just slightly penetrate her.

He leaned down close to her ear and asked, "Please what?"

12