Thunder & Lightening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Alex," she whispered. "Please fuck me."

That's exactly what he wanted to hear. And with one quick thrust of his hips, Alex had his dick buried deep inside her warm, wet pussy.

"Holy shit," Scarlett cried out, pleasantly surprised by the sudden extreme pleasure, and little bit of pain that spread through her body.

Alex held himself above her, bracing his hands on the mattress, one on each side of her head as he moved his hips in quick circular motions, hitting all the right spots that made Scarlett cry out even louder.

"Oh yeah, Alex," she moaned loudly, tangling in legs with his and digging her nails into his back.

Alex switched his position quickly, moving to a more kneeling position and grasping Scarlett's hips with his hands as he continued to thrust quickly in and out of her.

"God, Baby- I'm so close," she panted, reaching around Alex's neck and pulling him back up to her, crashing her lips to his.

Alex cradled her body in his, as he desperately tried to keep up the same pace of his thrusts, but he was just as close to orgasm as she was. "Me too, Scar," mumbled against her mouth, as they continued to kiss.

Scarlett lifted her legs, bending them at the knee, and squeezed Alex's hips between them as the first signs of her orgasm began to ripple through her body and she gasped.

Alex pulled away from her lips and Scarlett whimpered just a little bit in protest, looking up at him with wide eyes.

His dark brown eyes bore into her bright green ones. Her eyes were one of the things he loved the most about her. And his eyes, for Scarlett, were like a book. She could read everything he was feeling through them. And right now, looking into his eyes, she knew more than ever how much he loved her.

"I love you," he told her anyway, brushing some hair off her forehead.

She smiled, loving tender moments like this. "I love you, too," she said.

Alex smiled too and with one more thrust of his hips, deep inside her, he cried out as he reached his orgasm and seconds later Scarlett came, screaming his name, along with a string of other expletives.

Willing his heart rate to return to normal, Alex collapsed on top of her and she quickly wrapped her arms around his body.

They stayed quiet for a little while, the only sound filling the room of their heavy breathing slowly returning to normal. The one obvious thing was the lack of thunder from the storm.

Alex leaned his chin on her chest and looked up at his sleepy girlfriend. "Looks like the storm ended.

She smiled a little, having completely forgotten the reason for their intense sex session. "What storm?"

12