Thunder Bay Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lighting up a cigarette, I debated whether to wake Robbie or leave him sleeping. I didn't much care for the idea of him driving home late at night, especially in the pouring rain. I made the decision to leave him be, sleeping soundly on the couch.

Slipping out of my clothes, I opted to take a shower before climbing into bed. The warm water cascading over my body soothed my tired muscles and rejuvenated my senses. After toweling myself dry, I put on an oversize t-shirt and a pair of sexy black panties.

Returning to the livingroom, I checked on Robbie before going to bed. He was restless, slowing waking up.

"I'm going to bed." I muttered. "You can stay the night if you want."

"In the same bed?" He jested, staring at my crotch.

"That's up to you." I murmured, turning to head back to the master bedroom.

I knew he'd be right on my tail by the time I reached the bedroom, taking his clothes off along the way. Wearing nothing but his sexy white briefs, Robbie rushed up behind me, grasping me at the waist. His warm breath on the back of my neck was quickly replaced by his moist lips. Entering the bedroom, he lifted the t-shirt up over my head, tossing it on the floor.

I felt his rock-hard cock pressing against my butt, alerting me he was more than ready to have his way with me. Knowing he liked to be the dominant person when it came to lovemaking, I let him set the pace.

Tossing back the comforter on the queen-size bed, he pushed me face down onto the soft cotton sheets. I thought he was planning on ravaging me, taking me hard and fast until I passed out but Robbie had other thoughts in mind. Climbing onto the bed with me, I felt his calloused hands gently massaging my back. Working downward, his lips trailed moist kisses down my spine.

"Mmmmmmm." I purred, taking great pleasure from his actions. "I love that."

Rob's hands trailed over the back of my legs, kissing every inch of my flesh. Feeling his hands grasping the flimsy material at the sides of my panties I lifted myself just enough to allow him to slide them down my legs. Robbie's warm breath wafting over my bare butt, heightened my sexual desires even more. His muscular arms spread my legs apart, wide enough to allow him to tease the swollen lips of my pussy with his tongue.

My hips bucked with each swipe of his tongue as he brought me closer and closer to cumming. Reaching back for him, I tried to grab him by the hair but he pinned my wrists to the bed, making me wait for an orgasm that would make me scream out. The orgasm came on quickly like an electric shock. My wrist, pinned to the bed, jerked free from Robbie's grasp. My body shuddered violently as the sexual bliss coursed through my body.

"ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!" I screamed out, turning my face to the side. "GODDDDDDDD!"

My juices flowed like a swollen river, my body quivering. Rob slithered his tongue inside my pussy, teasing me until I peaked again. My breathing was labored, gasping for each breath. Clenching the sheets, I dug my fingernails into the material.

When my breathing finally returned to normal, Rob grasped my waist, lifting me up until my knees supported my weight. His shaft, thick and hot, slipped between the folds of my wanton pussy, letting me savor the feel of the head of his cock. Slowly, he pushed against me, taking slow, deliberate strokes until I felt his hot balls pressing against my sensitive clit.

I pushed back, grinding my butt against him. The feel of his balls rubbing against my clit immediately aroused my inner desires once again. Robbie fucked me slow, taking long strokes, at times almost pulling out of me. I wanted more and I wanted it now.

Pushing back against him, I rocked back and forth, quickly picking up the pace. My orgasm zapped all the strength I had left. Arching my back, I fell backwards against his chest. Robbie held me tight, letting me milk the orgasm for all its worth. My firm breasts heaved, my nipples harder than ever and hurting like hell.

As the orgasm waned, so did my strength. Collapsing face down on the sweat-soaked sheets, Robbie fucked me like a wild animal, his long, thick cock pounding harder and harder. His pelvis slapping against my butt, emitted loud smacking sounds that filled the bedroom. With a long, loud groan, Robbie pumped his steamy hot cum deep inside my pussy. He kept stroking into me until finally collapsing on top of me.

Perspiration from his face trickled onto my hair. His body sweat mingled with mine, seeping onto the cotton sheets. His heated breath wafted against my ear.

Within minutes, my body relaxed enough to fall asleep. My handsome, young lover was still on top of me, warming me with his body heat. We slept that way most of the night.

The bright sunlight pouring through the bedroom window stirred me awake. Robbie was lying on his side, his arms wrapped tightly around me. Wiping the sleep from my eyes, I checked the time. It was almost 9:00am. Half the morning was almost gone.

"Wake up! Wake up!" I shouted, jostling Robbie from a deep sleep. "We've got work to do!"

Robbie barely moved, seeming like it was taking forever for him to wake up. I jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom for a quick shower. I thought Robbie would be up but he'd fallen back asleep. I gave up on trying to wake him again, thinking it best if he got all the sleep he needed.

After getting dressed and fixing my hair, I ran out to the galley to put on some coffee. I barely noticed Rebecca, Robbie's mother climbing the steps up to the houseboat. I panicked, not sure how I'd explain Robbie's presence in my bed. I knew she'd seen his pick-up parked in front of the building so she'd know he was around somewhere. I hoped he'd stay sleeping and I could figure out a way to get her inside the construction building while I came back and got him up.

"Robbie around?" Rebecca inquired when I slid the glass door back. "I noticed the building was still locked up tight."

"Oh....a....he's in the bathroom." I stammered, hoping she'd buy it.

"In the bathroom." She repeated, a faint smile forming on her face. "Are you sure?"

"No." I muttered, knowing she didn't believe me.

"You know, in my grandparent's day they'd make the two of you get married." She laughed. "But that was then. A lot of things have changed since then."

There wasn't any sense in me trying to say we hadn't slept together. She'd already caught me in a lie. Why tell another?

Over coffee, we discussed hiring painters and roofers. I mentioned getting the weeds cut down, something I'd almost forgotten. Rebecca took over, making phone calls to responsible contractors who could do the jobs. I just hoped she'd forgive me for sleeping with her son.

Robbie finally stirred an hour or so later. Rebecca and I heard the shower running but neither of us said a word. I blushed with embarrassment, turning away from his mother.

Later that afternoon, I had written quotes from the contractors, giving them permission to start work. A fresh coat of paint on the building and fences would improve the looks of the place but having the roof repaired was a necessity. I was anxious to get the weeds mowed down so I could see what the property really looked like.

By the end of the week, Thunder Bay looked completely different, at least from the outside. Rebecca and I had sold two more houseboats, including a new Thunder Bay. The Baja powerboat I'd taken in on trade was gone, sold to a couple from Knoxville. I hated to see it sold but then again, it wasn't something I really needed.

Sunday morning I prepared to leave for Chicago. Robbie and I had spent every night together so we needed a break from each other. He was a little down, not knowing when I'd be back. Admittedly, I felt the same but it couldn't be helped. My position as Vice-President of Centennial Bank was far too important to risk taking any more time off.

Monday morning, I practically pounced off the elevator. I felt wonderful, no doubt thanks to Robbie and the sales we'd made during my stay at Thunder Bay. I stopped at the coffee bar to fix myself a cup of coffee, hoping I wouldn't run into Burt Wheeler before I could get to my office.

As usual, Emily was already busy at her desk, typing up an announcement of some kind.

"Hey Hon!" She greeted me, peering over the top of her glasses. "Looks like you got some sun!"

"I sure did." I agreed, grinning. "And I hope to get even more."

"You got any tanlines?" She asked, bursting into a laugh.

"Yep." I answered, slapping my hand on my hips.

Entering my office, I tossed my purse and attaché onto the credenza just like I did every morning. Turning to boot up my computers, I noticed two of them were gone. Looking around, I noticed some of the furniture had also been moved around. The carpeting looked like it had been cleaned also.

"Before you ask any questions, you need to run over to Burt's office." Emily stated. "They told me to tell you as soon as you got here."

I felt faint, thinking I'd already been caught. My legs stiffened, making it difficult for me to walk. As I trudged the corridor towards Burt's office I kept trying to think up excuses for my actions in buying Thunder Bay, at the same time denying a loan to another potential buyer. I knew Burt would probably fire me no matter what and his father wouldn't refute his decision.

Connie Marshall, Burt's cute little secretary, looked up from her computer monitor when she saw me approaching. The serious look on her face didn't do anything to calm my nerves.

"Go on in." She asserted. "They're waiting for you."

They? That had to mean Burt and the Director of Personnel!

Opening one of the double, solid oak doors to the President's office, I spotted Walt Taylor over by the windows. Director of Personnel for Centennial Bank, Walt thrived on fucking over people, firing staff members for the most menial things. He answered solely to the President of the bank so I didn't have jurisdiction over him.

"Valerie! Come in, won't you?" Carson Wheeler greeted me. "We've been waiting to see you."

A quick look around as I approached the two men, let me see that Burt wasn't present. Motioning for me to sit down in a comfortable chair by the windows, I caught a glimpse of a blue manila folder in Walt Taylor's hand. I knew immediately it was my personnel file.

"Fuck 'em!" I thought. "I'll should just make a run for the door and deprive them both of berating me before they chop off my head."

"How was your vacation?" Carson Wheeler, Burt's father, inquired. "Other than being too short."

"It....it was fine." I stuttered.

Carson Wheeler sat there looking at me for what seemed like an eternity. His salt and pepper, neatly groomed hair and short beard gave him a very distinguished look. Dressed in a designer suit that had to cost a fortune, he prided himself on his appearance. He wasn't a man who looked threatening but when he spoke, you better be listening.

"Over the past few months I've been pondering a decision." Carson affirmed. "I'm sure you're well aware I don't make decisions without thinking things over."

I nervously nodded my head, unable to speak a word. My throat and mouth were dry as a bone.

"I've made a decision, which affects this entire organization." Carson continued, leaning forward in his chair. "One I hoped I'd never have to make."

"Oh God, just get it over with!" I thought. "Get to the point! Fire me so I can get the hell out of here!"

"Friday afternoon, I dismissed Burt." Wheeler muttered. "It was damn hard for me to do that to my own son but it had to be done. I gave him a year's severance so he'll survive until he finds another job."

I was shocked at hearing the news, no matter how good it felt to know his lack of abilities had finally caught up with him.

"There'll be a posting going out to all the bank's facilities later this morning." Carson affirmed, a faint smile forming on his handsome face.

"Even though we haven't discussed the issue, I was sure you'd accept the promotion to the President's position." He stated.

"You will, won't you?" Carson asked, hoping I'd say yes.

All I could do was nod my head, barely choking out the words that I'd gladly accept the promotion. Both men shook my hand but I was still having difficulty believing it was all true. Walt Taylor reviewed the salary increase, which was almost double what I'd been making. The benefit package was much better than I thought it would be, which really surprised me. The perks practically paid all my living expenses, not to mention additional weeks of paid vacation and the use of a luxurious condo in Fort Lauderdale.

"I'm bringing in a new guy to take your place." Carson stated. "He's the former Vice-President of the New England Banking Company. I'm hoping under your tutelage he'll be able to fill your position. He's young and doesn't have much experience. But he's bright and well educated."

"There is one thing." Taylor chimed in. "You won't be able to bring Emily Hanks with you."

"Why? Why not?" I questioned.

"Emily's decided to retire." Taylor revealed. "I hate to see her go as much as anyone but she's going to be sixty-seven next month. She and her husband plan on traveling while they've both still got their health."

"If you'd rather not have Connie for your secretary, there's a lot of other women you can pick from." Taylor added. "That's up to you."

"Oh....well....let's see how Connie works out." I stammered, still shocked at the news of Emily's retirement.

Carson gestured for Walt to leave the office, which didn't bother me in the least. We both watched the door close behind him.

"Before you ask, NO, you can't fire him!" Carson Wheeler laughed. "I wanna do that myself over lunch."

"What I do wanna talk with you about is the three million dollar loan you wrote for yourself." He continued. "Tell me about this Venture Limited LLC company you've got going on the side."

I took a deep breath, wishing I had a cigarette. Starting at the very beginning, I told him how I'd formed Venture Limited for an opportunity that might arise in the future. I didn't withhold any details, feeling it necessary that he knew everything, including my purchasing Thunder Bay Houseboats.

Carson Wheeler sat quietly across from me, absorbing every word I spoke. He never interrupted me once to ask a question although I'm sure he had many. I talked for over an hour, divulging everything to him.

"Sounds like Thunder Bay Houseboats might consume quite a bit of your time." Carson asserted, when I'd run out of anything more to say. "That worries me a little."

"I can assure you it won't affect my performance here at the bank." I avowed. "My priority is Centennial Bank."

"That's what I was getting at." Wheeler countered, rising to his feet. "You're not going to have much time for yourself running back and forth between Chicago and Lake Cumberland."

"How about you cut me in on Thunder Bay?" He inquired, looking out at the Chicago skyline. "I'd be more than willing to oversee the business if you'd cut me in for say....half ownership."

"It'll cost you three million." I boldly stated, knowing he wouldn't give up until I agreed. "We'll split the business fifty-fifty, equal control."

"Three million!" Carson exclaimed. "That's a helluva lotta money!"

"Thunder Bay's worth ten." I boasted, remember Frank Martin declaring the same figure.

"I'll stop down in accounting and write a check to pay off that signature loan of yours." Carson asserted, displaying a big smile. "That alright with you?"

"Fine with me." I responded, getting to my feet to shake his hand. "Just don't fuck things up at Thunder Bay!"

"I'll try not to." Carson laughed, grasping my hand. "I damn sure don't wanna piss off my new business partner!"

I practically ran back to my office, anxious to tell Emily of my promotion to the President's position. What I hadn't realized was that she was typing up the announcement when I arrived for work. She knew about my promotion before I did but she wanted Carson to break the news.

I had mixed emotions, knowing my long time confidant and close friend was retiring. I was happy for her but saddened for myself. Emily knew me like a book. I seriously doubted Connie Marshall and I would ever have that kind of relationship.

After helping Emily pack up her personal items, we carried them down to her car. Surprisingly, she was very upbeat for a person putting in her last day at a job she'd worked at for such a long time. I wasn't sure what to say after we had everything stowed away in her car. I hadn't had the time to get her a retirement gift, let alone think of anything to say. Wishing her a happy retirement was so cliché and not very personal.

"You've got my cell phone number." Emily muttered, giving me a hug. "Keep in touch. I wanna know how the romance is coming along with that cute young guy you've been seeing."

"I will. I will." I responded, tears welling in my eyes. "But how did you figure out Robbie and I were seeing each other?"

"Robbie! Even his name sounds cute!" Emily replied. "As for knowing you two were back together, I could tell by your walk. You used to come trudging down the corridor every morning but when you came back from the lake, you were practically prancing."

Reaching inside my jacket pocket, I took out an envelope, placing it in her hands.

"What's this?" She questioned, wiping the tears from her eyes with a tissue.

"I didn't have time to get you a proper retirement gift so I deposited some money in your personal checking account." I replied. "It should be enough to buy that motorhome you always talked about."

"I....I can't thank you enough." Emily muttered, tears streaming down her face.

Watching the woman drive away, I wondered if we'd ever run into each other again. I certainly hoped we would.

Returning to my former office, I called the maintenance department to see if anyone could help move my belongings. The furniture I'd leave except for my desk chair. Over time, it had come to fit my butt perfectly. Burt's high-back red leather chair looked pompous and uncomfortable.

It was late afternoon, when I got all settled in. Still getting used to being the new President of Centennial Bank, I wasn't sure what to do first.

Connie Marshall was just getting ready to leave for the day. Entering my office, I couldn't help but notice how tight her short red leather skirt was. At twenty-two years of age and barely over five foot tall, she was cute as a button. Connie's long blonde hair hung halfway down her back and shadowed her pretty face. Her figure was perfect for a woman her size, everything in proportion.

"It's five o'clock." She mumbled, looking down at the floor. "Do you need anything before I leave?"

"No." I replied.. "I'm fine. I'll see you in the morning."

"Miss Marlowe, would it be improper for me to ask if I'm going stay as on your secretary?" The young girl asked, looking quite worried.

"I don't see why not." I answered, giving her a smile. "I'm sure we can work together."

"Thanks. I was worried you'd want somebody else." Connie asserted. "Somebody like Emily."

With that said, she left the office, allowing me to get back to work. It was nearing 7:00pm when I called it a day. My eyes were getting tired and I was facing an hour long drive on the expressway to get home.

During the long drive home, I received a call from Rebecca on my cell phone. She just wanted to chat about how things were going at Thunder Bay. I skipped over telling her about my promotion. Instead, I informed her about my new partnership with Carson Wheeler and that he was the new co-owner of the business.

"I'm not sure when you can expect him." I stated. "It may be a week or two before he shows up."

"The sooner the better." Rebecca asserted. "I'll gladly welcome anyone who can take over the responsibility on a day-to-day basis."