Thunder Bay Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd gotten so engrossed with each other, we forgot about Trevor and Connie up on the top deck. We made our way back to the master bedroom, switching off the lights as we went.

Both of us raced to get out of our clothes. Watching Trey reveal his body, he managed to get ahead of me, tossing his clothes to the far side of the bedroom. Wearing just my white lace bra and bikini panties, Trey eyed me up and down before slipping out of his snug-fitting knit boxers.

My eyes focused on his rigid fuck shaft. Long and thick with a mushroom-shaped head, all I could think of was getting mouth on it. Trey scooped me up, then tossed me on the bed like a rag doll. Pouncing on top of me, his nimble fingers worked the clasp at the front of my bra. Our lips crushed together for a kiss that rocked my desires. Slithering my tongue between his moist lips, I teased him on, encouraging him to take control. We were having difficulty breathing but neither of us was willing to part lips, our hunger for each other too dominant.

Trey gasped for air, lifting himself upwards but still straddling me. His hands brushed the cups of my bra apart, exposing my breasts. Gently massaging them with both hands, he worked them until they grew blushed.

"Suck on my nipples!" I begged. "Suck them hard!"

Trey's teeth gently clenched onto one, flicking his tongue back and forth over the super sensitive nub. It was all I needed to arouse my desires to a new height. Suckling on my nipples until they hurt, I urged him own, savoring the wanton pain I craved. My first orgasm came on without warning, almost bucking Trey off of me.

Sensing I couldn't wait any longer to be fucked, Trey ripped my panties off, tossing them to the floor. The juices flowing from my pussy soaked the cotton sheets between my legs. It must have really turned Trey on. His lips locked onto my pussy, sucking my cum into his mouth. I had another orgasm seconds later, this one more jolting than the first. Trey held me tight, locking his arms around my upper legs. Flicking his tongue feverishly over my clit, prolonged the orgasm till I came close to passing out. My eyes were blurred, almost too blurred to see Trevor and Connie standing in the bedroom doorway.

Unable to speak and too weak to cover myself, I lay there completely naked with my legs spread wide open. Trey held my legs apart, positioning himself between them. His cock looked even bigger as he guided it between the lips of my pussy. Pushing slowly, Trey began sinking one inch after another into me. Reaching up, I grabbed the headboard of the queen-size bed, pushing into him. Trey fucked me hard, bringing me off right away before slowing his pace so he could take his own pleasure. Trevor and Connie had come closer, standing right next to the side of the bed.

Looking over, I saw the petite girl's beautiful breasts for the first time. Trevor was squeezing and massaging Connie's breasts, causing her to moan aloud. Trey picked up the pace, slamming his rigid cock in and out of me, jolting my body with each deliberate stroke. I had another orgasm, this one coating his dick with heavy fluids. Trey slowed suddenly, coming to a stop. I thought he was going to pump his load into me but he managed to hold off.

"This is too damn good to let it come to an end." He muttered, rocking back and forth into me again.

"Give it to her hard!" Connie screamed. "Fuck her good!"

Startled, I looked over at her. Trevor had his hand shoved down the front of her panties, fingering her clit beneath the thin material. Connie was cumming, pushing wildly back against him, trying to grab his cock through his slacks.

Trey slowed again, prolonging his climax. I reached over and grabbed Connie by the wrist, pulling her nearly naked body down on top of me. Trevor jerked her thong panties down to her knees, then unzipped his slacks. Trey and I watched him pull out his snakelike cock, then press the head into the young girl's pussy.

"OH GOD!" Connie cried out, her fingernails digging into the sheets.

"Now you fuck her good!" I commanded, holding her down on top of me. "Fuck her brains out!"

Trevor pounded his cock in and out of her, bringing Connie off not once but twice within the first few minutes. The smell of hot, steamy sex filled the bedroom, encouraging the guys to try and outdo each other. Connie and I were the fortunate recipients of their lustful pleasures,

The bed shook with both guys fucking us harder and harder. When Connie and I came together, it blew the guys away. Spewing their heated cum into our pussies satisfied everyone's animalistic hunger. Trey collapsed on top of Connie, pinning us both to the bed. I watched Trevor pull his cock from Connie's pussy, a long strand of thick cum dangling from the head.

Sweat streamed off his face, onto his chest. He took a step, then collapsed against the nightstand, barely able to stay on his feet. Reaching out for his cock, I cupped the thick cum dangling off his cock, smearing the thick fluid onto Connie's cute little butt.

Minutes passed before Trey managed to climb off the bed. His body was soaked with perspiration, his upper legs and stomach covered with dried cum. Connie had either fallen asleep or passed out. I wasn't sure which. With Trevor's help, we managed to get her off of me. I clambered off the bed, making my way into the bathroom with Trey.

Soaking a fresh washcloth with warm water, I tossed it out to Trevor.

"You fucked her, you get to clean her up." I laughed. "Make sure you wash that hot little pussy of hers good."

"That was fucking incredible!" Trey exclaimed, stepping into the shower with me. "I can't believe we actually did that!"

"Me neither." I asserted, washing my juices from around his mouth before kissing him. "I doubt if Connie will either."

Toweling ourselves off in the bedroom, Trevor ran into the bathroom to grab a shower. Connie was just coming too, trying to lift herself up on her elbows. Her facial expression turned from drowsiness to a smile.

"Let's get her over to the other bedroom." I suggested, nudging Trey..

"I'll carry her." Trey volunteered, scooping my naked secretary up in his arms.

I pulled back the covers on the bed so Trey could lay her down on the cool sheets. She'd already drifted back to sleep so she probably wasn't even aware we'd moved her. Returning to the master bedroom, Trey helped me change the sheets and put on fresh ones. Trevor came out of the bathroom, looking around for Connie.

"She's across the hall." I affirmed, pointing to the guest bedroom. "I trust you'll look after her."

"Oh yeah!" Trevor grinned. "I'll be happy too."

I wanted a cigarette, much like I always did after sex so I slipped on a robe, tossing one to Trey.

"Let's grab a beer and a cigarette." I suggested, heading towards the galley.

Trey followed me through the darkness, toying with the belt around my robe. Sitting at the bar in the galley, I sensed he was curious about what happened earlier. I didn't feel obligated to tell him anything more than I wanted to if he asked. Thankfully, he didn't.

Sleeping soundly in Trey's arms throughout most of the night, I awoke the aroma of bacon frying and coffee brewing. Slipping on a robe, I sauntered out to the kitchen after looking in on Connie. She was still sound asleep, snuggled up with Trevor.

"You cook!" I quipped, pouring myself a cup of coffee.

"I'm not the best but I give it a try." Trey asserted, giving me a soft but prolonged kiss. "I'd starve if I didn't."

"Surely you cook?" He questioned.

"Nope. I chose to starve." I laughed, lighting up a cigarette.

"What's on the agenda for today?" Trey asked. "I assume you and Connie wanna hang out with us."

"How about we cast off and take the houseboat somewhere down the lake and find a nice secluded spot for a day or two?" I suggested. "With your powerboat, we can go cruising or whatever."

"Sounds like a plan." Trey agreed. "Assuming you know how to handle a houseboat."

"Oh yeah!" I laughed. "I've seen it done....once."

Before breakfast was ready, I ran back to the guest stateroom and woke up Trevor and Connie so they could join us. The food was great. Trey was much more of a cook than he gave himself credit for. Afterwards, Trey and I cleaned up the galley while Connie grabbed a shower.

I was anxious to get out on the lake as much as Connie. Slipping into a hot pink bikini that barely covered my butt and showed more than an ample amount of my breasts, we waited for Connie to join us. Sauntering into the salon wearing the skimpiest bikini I'd ever seen, she looked really hot. Attired in a silver snakeskin design mini-bikini, she was spilling out of it more than she was wearing it. The guys ooh'd and aah'd, making the young woman blush.

Firing up the twin engines on the Sumerset houseboat, I looked over the gauges, figuring out what they all meant. The fuel gauges showed less than a quarter of a tank in each one. Running out onto the main dock, I looked up towards the fueling stations. They didn't look busy so I had Connie cast off the bow and stern lines while Trey and Trevor untied their Fountain powerboat.

Remembering Robbie's instructions about taking it slow and easy and not getting in a rush, I eased the twin throttles back after checking the rear view cameras. The mammoth houseboat backed gently away from the dock.

"You're clear!" Connie yelled from her vantage point on the very front of the deck.

Turning the wheel hard to the left, I gave it a little more throttle. The rear of the houseboat swung around, much too quick than I was prepared for. I spun the wheel hard right to correct the over steer. We were far enough away from the other houseboats so we hadn't come close to hitting anyone. Taking a deep breath, I eased the throttles forward to get us moving towards the fueling stations. I wasn't about to rush it, knowing I'd have to pull alongside the dock in order to get fueled up.

Two teen-aged attendants saw us approaching, especially noticing Connie standing out on the bow. They prepared to tie us off as soon as we were close enough. I remembered watching Rob switch the bow and stern thrusters off an off to move the houseboat sideways but I was close enough to the dock that I didn't have to actuate them.

"That's good!" One of the boys yelled. "We've got it!"

I shoved the throttles into the neutral position and cut the engines while the two guys tied us off to the dock. Since I didn't know how much traveling we'd be doing or how long we'd be out, I went ahead and had both tanks filled. At nearly four dollars a gallon, the bill came to just under eight-hundred dollars.

Before we could get away from the fueling station, another houseboat pulled in for fuel and a pontoon boat pulled in behind us. Switching the thrusters simultaneously back and forth to the left, I maneuvered the Summerset houseboat clear of them. I was pretty proud of myself but we weren't in the clear yet. Easing the throttles forward just enough to get us moving, I made a wide, sweeping turn to the right. Once we were clear of everyone, I steered the houseboat to the opening in the breakwater. Trey and Trevor pulled up alongside, giving us the thumbs up.

A mile or so down the lake we stopped so Connie could get on the boat with Trevor and Trey could join me at the helm on the top deck. We watched the Fountain powerboat thunder off down the lake, leaving us far behind in its wake.

I coaxed Trey into taking the wheel while I ran down to the galley and got us some cold soft drinks. We cruised for miles, passing numerous houseboats and countless waverunners and pleasure boats. The weather was perfect, not a cloud in the sky. With the temperatures in the mid-eighties, the black canvas cover over our position kept us from getting too hot.

We met up with Trevor and Connie later in the afternoon. They came roaring up to us, Connie motioning for us to follow them. A couple of miles further down the lake Trevor turned into a secluded lagoon. Running down to the helm on the main deck, I took over the wheel while Trey stood out on the front deck.

Slowing to a crawl, I managed to get the houseboat parallel with the shoreline using the thrusters instead of the engines. Trey secured the bow and stern to the trees with ropes before we drifted out. Knowing we'd made it, let me breathe a sigh of relief.

Trevor and Connie tied off to the houseboat, then climbed aboard to join us. The four of us swam and played in the water, which cooled and revived us. While Connie and I floated around on inflatable rafts, the guys fixed dinner for us.

"Whatta ya think of Trevor?" Connie asked, floating up alongside me. "I think he's really nice."

"Yeah. He seems like a nice guy." I agreed, not knowing what else to say. "He's seems quite taken with you, that's for sure."

"What about Trey?" The young girl asked. "You two seem to be hitting it off."

"He's alright." I responded. "I'm not going to let it get serious. I don't think Trey's thinking anything serious either."

"That's not what he told his brother." Connie disclosed. "He told Trevor he hoped you guys would keep on seeing each other when we got back to Chicago."

"Well...." I started to say before Trevor called out to us.

"Dinner's just about ready." He shouted, waving us in. "Better paddle over this way."

Trey had fixed Fettuccini with a side salad and garlic bread. The Reunite Red complimented the dinner perfectly. We ate like we were starved, consuming most of the wine.

Connie was feeling giddy, No doubt from all the wine she'd drank during dinner. I hadn't taken her for much of a drinker. Her flirtatious actions were proving me right. It didn't bother me in the slightest, knowing she was having the time of her life.

Straddling Trevor's lap, she pushed her firm breasts into his face. Holding the back of his head, she rubbed them back and forth across his face, teasing him to no end.

"Connie's quite a girl!" Trey remarked, helping me wash the dishes in the galley. "Ole Trev's never been around anyone like her."

"She seems pretty much hooked on him too." I commented, looking over at the two cavorting on the couch. "Maybe it was fate that brought them together."

"Maybe." Trey agreed. "What about us. You think fate brought us together too?"

"I doubt it." I muttered, looking him eye-to-eye. "Before you start thinking this is something that could get serious, I should tell you that I'm not interested in a relationship, serious or otherwise."

"Spoken like a true divorced woman!" Trey countered. "My ex has the same attitude."

"It not the divorced woman in me that's talking." I contradicted. "I've been hurt once....by that young man we got into it with last night. I'm not about to let me emotions overrule my better judgment."

"Just because some guy took advantage of your feelings, doesn't me all men are like that." Trey argued. "I, for one, would never think of doing anything to hurt you."

"Maybe....maybe not." I grumbled. "I'm not sure so I'm keeping my guard up."

I knew my words hadn't made Trey happy but I was glad I'd said them. At least now he knew where I stood. If he had thoughts of our relationship developing into anything, I'd put them to rest. Whether it made him mad or not, it was best for him to find out upfront.

Opening up a chilled bottle of Sangria, Trey and I sat at the bar, watching Connie perform a lap dance for her lover. Removing the top of her bikini, she tossed it to Trey. He caught the minuscule garment, setting it on top of the bar.

"You like my boobies?" Connie laughed, rushing up to Trey. "Trevor really likes 'em!"

"They're....they're quite....beautiful." Trey stuttered, his handsome face blush red..

"What about you Miss Marlowe?" She giggled, calling me by my proper name. "Do you think they're beautiful?"

Reaching out, I tweaked one of her nipples, pulling gently on it until she squealed. She didn't pull away from me so I tweaked the other one, raking my fingernails over the erect nub.

"Does it really matter what I think?" I asked, flicking my fingernail over the nipple.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm." Connie purred, looking as if she were in a dream state.

My left hand brushed downward, coming to a stop at the side of her bikini bottom. Both of Connie's firm breasts were a pinkish hue from the blood gorging through the veins. Spreading my legs, I pulled her in close to me. Her body felt extremely warm. I kissed her full on the lips, softly at first, then grinding them hard until she gasped for air.

Trevor got up from the couch and came over to the bar to get a closer look.

"Damn! That's...so....fucking....hot!" He exclaimed, rubbing the front of his swim trunks.

Pulling my lips from Connie's, I sensed she was willing to let me continue. Brushing back her long blonde hair, I kissed her on the neck, sucking lightly on the soft flesh. Connie was literally vibrating in my hands. Gliding my lips over her chest, I kissed her firm breasts, suckling on each nipple until I made her gasp.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Vallllllllll." Connie moaned aloud. "Yesssssssssssssss."

Trevor shoved his swim trunks down his legs, exposing his steel hard fuck shaft. Kicking them aside, he started to position himself behind the young girl. Moving my hand to cover Connie's cute little butt prevented him from removing her bikini bottom.

"She's mine!" I snapped at him with a lustful look on my face. "You'll have to settle for watching."

Trevor stepped back, holding on to his hard cock. Untying the strings at the sides of Connie's silver bikini, I let it to fall to the floor. The back of my hand brushed lightly over the young woman's pubic mound, over the small tuft of blonde pubic hair.

"Spread you legs." I murmured into her ear. "You know you want to."

Standing between my legs, she couldn't spread them all that much. But all I needed was enough to slip my fingers between them. Connie's pussy was wet, her juices freely flowing. I flicked a fingernail over her clit, making her jump. She leaned forward, collapsing against me. Slipping my middle finger inside her soaking wet pussy, I swirled it around, teasing her most wanton desires.

"OHHHHHHHH! GODDDDDDDDDDD!" Connie screamed, experiencing an orgasm that rippled through her entire body.

I fingered her pussy faster and faster until she came again, this one more intense than the first. Pulling my finger from her pussy, I pressed it to Trey's lips but he pushed my hand aside.

"Lick it!" I screamed at him, pushing my finger forcefully between his lips.

This time Trey didn't refuse, licking the young woman's cum from my finger. Connie was growing weak, her knees beginning to buckle. Sitting on the barstool, I knew I couldn't hold onto her. Fearing she'd drop to the floor, I motioned for Trevor to grab hold of her.

"Take her over to the couch!" I commanded.

Trevor dragged the weakened young woman over the couch and laid her down.

"Take off your trunks." I whispered to Trey, pulling him off the barstool next to me. "I'm gonna let you fuck her."

"Like hell I will!" Trey protested, pulling free of my grasp.

"Have it your way!" I screamed, positioning myself between Connie's legs. "I'll tongue fuck her until she cums all over me!"

Trevor leaned over Connie, his face mere inches above her tummy. He watched intently, his mouth gaped open in astonishment, as I licked the blossoming folds of his girlfriend's pussy. Connie's hips bucked wildly, forcing me to wrap my arms around her legs to hold onto her. Loud sucking sounds filled the salon as I lapped up her juices and swirled my tongue inside her.

"ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Connie screamed, allowing another orgasm to consume her petite form.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" She groaned, when I prolonged the intense orgasm, milking it for all its worth.

Connie's cum flowed freely onto my lips and tongue. Trevor's face came closer, almost brushing against mine. Grabbing the back of his head, I plunged my tongue deep into his mouth, giving him a taste of Connie's thick juices.