Thunder Bay Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie arched her back, lifting her butt upwards. She was ready for a good hard fucking. I wanted Trey to be the one to give it to her but he wasn't budging from the barstool.

"Looks like you're gonna have to be the one to fuck her." I grumbled, glaring at Trevor.

The young man didn't have to be coaxed but I wanted to really piss off Trey more than he already was. Grabbing Trevor's hard cock, I plunged my mouth down over his throbbing shaft, coating it with my thick saliva. Trevor almost came before I could pull away but he managed to control himself.

Spreading the young woman's legs apart, he plunged his cock into her hard, jolting her body to life. Fucking like a wild animal, Trevor brought her off twice before spewing his thick load deep inside her. Sweat streamed off his heated body, dripping onto Connie's heaving breasts.

"I hope you're fucking happy!" Trey retorted, roughly pulling me aside. "Is there anyone else you're gonna fuck?"

Jerking free of his grasp, I stepped away from him. The look on Trey's face was that of pure anger. I realized I'd pushed him much too far. I was seeking revenge for what Robbie had done to me, choosing Trey to be my victim. It was the wrong thing to do but it was too late to turn things around.

Trey slowly calmed down, his breathing gradually returning to normal.

"I'm....I'm sorry." I muttered. "I just let myself get out of hand."

"You're nothing but a...." He started to say, stopping in mid-sentence.

Rushing out onto the front deck of the houseboat, I started to go after him but realized it best to let him be. Nothing I could do or say right then was going to change his mind.

Trevor slowly lifted himself off Connie's limp form. His legs were weak but he managed to stand without my help. He seemed in a daze, taking a few moments to get his bearings.

"That was incredible!" He mumbled, a faint smile on his face.

"Yeah. It's always incredible." I muttered, pushing him towards the main bathroom. "Go clean yourself up. I'll take care of Connie."

Wetting a few paper towels, I washed the young woman's body. She was fast asleep, completely unaware of anything that was going on.

Afterwards I strolled out onto the front deck. Trevor was sitting in a chair at the patio table, staring out at the lagoon.

"Connie alright?" He asked, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Yeah. She's asleep." I answered, lighting up a cigarette.

Minutes passed with neither of us saying a word. I couldn't tell if Trey was still upset with me or not but I assumed he was. His silence was doing the speaking for him.

"You alright?" I finally asked, breaking the eerie silence between us.

"Does it matter?" He replied, glaring at me. "Do you really give a fuck?"

"Yes, it matters." I murmured, turning away from him. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

TO BE CONTINUED...