Thunder Bay Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank God that's over!" A familiar voice commented from behind me.

Looking like a proud father, I saw it was Carson Wheeler. He gave me a hug that crushed me to his chest.

"I wondered where you were." I avowed, tightly embraced in his arms.

"I couldn't watch!" He laughed. "I was afraid the damn thing would split in two or sink."

Before we could say anything more to each other, field reporters from one of the television stations pulled us in front of their cameras. I didn't look at the cameras, knowing they would probably intimidate me. Answering one question after another, I managed to throw in a few words to promote Thunder Bay, sounding like a professional salesperson. Carson was being interviewed by the other television reporter, motioning for me to join him when I could.

With his arm around my waist, pulled in close to him, we managed to complete the interview together.

The local newspaper reporter, a young woman with exceptional shorthand skills, took very little of our time.

"Glad all that bullshit's over." Carson murmured, squeezing me hard. "Let's find a cold beer and rest our butts!"

"Bet ole Frank's got cold beer in the van." I laughed, leading him by the hand.

Approaching Rebecca's mini-van, I was quite taken when I saw both television reporters interviewing Frank. As usual, he was ornery as ever, exaggerating his southern drawl and tossing out yarns from his earlier days building houseboats. The reporters were eating it up like ice cream on a hot day.

"Missy!" Frank yelled out at me. "Get your butt over here!"

"This here's the reason that houseboat's sittin' out there!" Frank exclaimed, giving me a slap on the butt. "Without Miss Marlowe, Thunder Bay would be just another houseboat company that went under. She put that cute little butt of hers on the line and gambled millions on saving it."

"Oh god!" I thought, seeing the producers were directing the cameramen to keep rolling. "This is gonna be on television!"

Thankfully, Frank was quickly running out of breathe....and bullshit. I managed to survive the embarrassment.

I lost Trevor and Connie in the throng of people but Trey was close enough for me to spot him. He was talking with Carson and another couple I was astonished to see.

"Emily!" I shouted, rushing up to her and giving her a hug. "I can't believe it's you!"

"George and I wouldn't have missed this for the world!" Emily asserted. "We were camping in the Smokeys when we heard about this houseboat they were going to launch."

Having my former secretary as my side, calmed my nerves immediately. She'd often talked about her husband but I'd never met him. Shaking hands with him, I sensed his warmth, the same as I always felt with Emily. She'd never caught on that I'd purchased Thunder Bay. It was probably the only thing she'd ever missed.

With the crowd quickly dispersing, Whiskey Creek Marina started looking somewhat normal again. Frank and Carson were sitting by the mini-van, having a cold beer. I'd lost track of Trey but I knew he was around close.

"Mind if I borrow your drinking buddy for a minute?" I asked Frank, latching onto Carson's hand.

"Nope, just don't forget to bring him back!" Frank laughed, opening another beer.

Dragging my business partner off to the side, I hoped we wouldn't be interrupted.

"We need to get together before you head back to Chicago and discuss the future of Thunder Bay." Carson stated before I could say anything.

"That's what I wanna talk about." I asserted. "I've been thinking it over. I'm not sure I can handle my position at the bank and being a co-owner of a houseboat business."

"Surely you're not resigning from the bank!" Carson nervously exclaimed. "I really need you at the helm!"

"No, I'm not resigning from the bank." I replied, putting his worries at ease. "I'd like to sell you my half of Thunder Bay."

"How much....and don't say three million dollars either?" He laughed.

"Hell, it's worth ten million!" I jested, squeezing his arm

"Give me two million AND the houseboat." I avowed. "You can have it all, lock, stock and both barrels!"

"One million and the houseboat." Carson counter offered. "Take it or leave it."

"I'll pass." I replied. "I'm not giving my half away."

"OK! OK! Two million AND the houseboat." Carson agreed, grinning. "I don't wanna piss the President of my bank!"

We shook hands on the deal, just to seal the bargain. With Carson and I, that's all it took. We trusted each other with our lives, let alone our finances. The legal transfer of ownership we'd take care of in due time.

I found Trey, Trevor and Connie down at the new houseboat, looking it over from bow to stern.

"Well, whatta ya think of her?" I asked, trying my best to keep a straight face.

"Gorgeous!" Trey proclaimed, putting his arm around my waist. "Second only to you."

"She's fantastic!" Trevor decreed, Connie nodding in agreement. "Now all you gotta do is get someone to buy it."

"It's already sold." I affirmed. "I bought it myself."

"You....you bought it?" Connie questioned, her mouth gaping open.

"I'm out of the houseboat business." I asserted. "Carson bought me out. I can't handle this and the bank. It takes too much out of me."

"I'm happy for you." Trey muttered, pulling me in close and giving me a long, loving kiss.

"I'm happy for both of us." I whispered, when our lips parted.

"You two gonna keep that up all day or are we gonna do something?" Trevor jested, pulling us apart.

"Let's cast off and take her down so we can transfer our stuff." I suggested. "We've got four days left to enjoy ourselves and there's still plenty of daylight left."

Maneuvering the hundred and ten foot long Thunder Bay away from the dock wasn't much more difficult than the Summerset. Allowing for the additional twenty-four foot length and two foot width, I remembered to take my time and take it easy. Thanks again, Robbie!

An hour and a half later the four of us were headed out on the lake, fully stocked and ready to enjoy ourselves. Remember where Paradise Canyon was, I hoped I could traverse the narrow opening to the secluded lagoon.

Lining up between the steep, rocky crags on both sides at the entrance to Paradise Canyon, I eased the mammoth houseboat between with them with room to spare. We had the secluded chasm all to ourselves, at least for now. Tying off the houseboat, I had my first chance to really relax.

A cold beer, a cigarette and Trey's arms around me were all I wanted. Having all three in Paradise Canyon was almost too much to wish for.

"Are you gonna be happy just being the President of Centennial Bank?" Trey inquired as the four of us sat on the top deck of the new houseboat.

"Yeah....at least for now anyway." I replied, smirking. "I might get involved in another business should one happen to come along."

"Sounds like you've already got something in mind." Trevor surmised, holding Connie's hand.

"Well....I might." I laughed. "Nothing big like houseboats though. Something much smaller. You might say something a lot skimpier."

"Bikinis!" Connie exclaimed, guessing on the first try. "You wanna buy a swimwear company?"

"Not buy one." I corrected the young woman. "I'd rather start my own swimwear company, specializing in designer bikinis."

"Strictly a marketing and franchise venture." I added. "I don't wanna get involved in the manufacturing process."

"Trevor's a marketing specialist with Watson & Stanton." Trey divulged. "I'm sure he'd be happy to help."

"Got a name for this little venture of yours?" Trevor questioned. "Something sexy?"

"I thought about going with the name Thunder Bay." I replied. "It's kinda sexy and it's got pizzazz."

"I thought Thunder Bay was a registered trademark." Connie chimed in.

"It is but I'm sure I can strike a deal with Carson Wheeler to let me use it." I responded with a grin. "He's always looking for a good deal, especially when there's cash involved."

It was well after midnight when we called it a day. The activities and excitement of the previous day had caught up with everyone. With all that behind us, we looked forward to a good night's sleep.

Slipping out of our clothes in the seclusion of the master stateroom, my eyes focused on Trey's gorgeous manhood. From the guestroom across the hall, we could hear soft, low moans of pleasure escaping Connie's lips. They were having an effect on Trey, making his cock grow hard and protrude from his groin.

"I hope Connie keeps groaning until I can take care of that." I murmured, displaying a coy grin.

"Whatcha got it mind?" Trey responded, knowing full well what I meant.

"You'll see." I replied, climbing onto the bed with him.

Kissing his lips was the first place I planned on putting them. Wrapping them around his hard cock was the second. Swirling my tongue around the head of his cock, I felt his leg muscles tensing.

"Spread your legs." I murmured. "I wanna massage your balls."

Trey indulged me, spreading his muscular legs so I could get my hand between them. His huge balls felt firm and extremely warm, just the way I like them. Tightening my lips, I pressed them down over the head of his cock, taking as much of his manhood in my mouth that I could. Pulling back, I coated his fuck shaft with my thick saliva. Trey was moaning softly, his right hand grasping my waist.

The louder and faster Connie moaned from across the hall the harder I pumped my mouth up and down Trey's cock. I hoped Trevor had the same stamina as his brother, allowing me to suck Trey as much as I wanted before getting him off. Trey's climax was coming on quicker than I expected but I wanted to stay in tempo with Connie's moans, which had become increasingly louder and almost constant.

My lips sucked harder, making loud slurping sounds that filled the stateroom. Trey's back arched upward, nearly tossing me off him. His hand dug deeper into my waist as his climax neared.

"OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!" Trey moaned out, flooding my mouth with his hot cum.

I choked down the first load, milking his cock with my hand for every last drop of his fuck cream. From the guestroom across the hall, I heard Connie scream out, experiencing one of her most intense orgasms ever. Both staterooms grew suddenly quiet. Everyone's sexual desires seem to have been sated at about the same time.

We spent the next four days in the secluded lagoon, drinking, swimming and lying out in the sun. Occasionally other boaters would share our canyon getaway, many for the same reason as us.

Three months have passed since that fateful week. Standing at the windows in my corner office on the twenty-first floor of the Centennial Bank's Headquarters, I can see flakes of snow beginning to cover the cars in the parking lot. The temperature is below freezing but that's typical for mid December in Chicago.

My houseboat's moored at the Whiskey Bay Marina, patiently waiting for Spring to break. It has more patience than I do!

As for Trevor and Connie, they phone each other every day and spend their weekends together. I'm looking for an engagement ring to show up on her finger any day....perhaps at Christmas.

Trey and I are a slightly different story. We rarely phone each other. Kemcor frowns on its employees making or receiving personal phone calls at work. Instead, we chat over dinner, which Trey has ready for me when I return home every night. His cooking skills have improved along with his prowess at making love. We've decided not to get married, although we've spoken our love for each other many times. Tying up our relationship with a legal document might allow us to let our guards down. Instead, I'm wearing a diamond engagement ring, a symbol of our everlasting relationship.

THE END

12