Thunder-Cucked Vol. 01

Story Info
Lily's real BF comes home and Joe learns the meaning of cuck.
6.9k words
3.93
24.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thunder-Cucked Vol. 1

Bull in His China Shop

Joe Cantwell's troubles began late Sunday night...

"Joe, don't you dare even think about putting your little dick in my butthole,' his sexy HAPA wife Lily warned him as she flipped through the TV channels with one hand holding the remote, using the other to rest her small dimpled chin on. She was half Vietnamese and half American. She had the sexy, innocent appeal of the typical Asian beauty, combined with milky white skin from her father's Russian side of the family."Or your dirty, nasty, disgusting little finger."

Not quite a native speaker, Lily had her own pet phrases and English-speaking oddities. She thought dirtynastydisgusting was one word, because nothing was ever just dirty in her opinion, especially when it came to Joe and his admittedly deviant desires. Dirtynastydisgusting! she would decree whenever he even mentioned the idea of fucking her ass.

"Okay, sweetie," Joe answered meekly, hanging his head. He was behind her petite, naked body, as she crouched on all fours, his four inch cock buried as deep as it could go inside her warm vagina, and it didn't seem to register at all on her sexual Richter scale. Of course, she told him not to worry about it much; when she was horny, and really wanted to get off, she would have him lie flat on his back without a stitch of clothing on, and face fuck him with her cunt. Since he started dating Lily two years ago, Joe became quite proficient at going down on her, something he never did for his previous girlfriends. As far as Joe being able to get off, he was mostly on his own. What he really wanted to do right now was grab a fistful of her long dark hair yank it backward and give her ass a good fucking, but she hated it whenever he messed with her hair, and as far as he knew her little asshole was still virgin. Determined to cum, he began humping her furiously as she suppressed a yawn.

"Hurry up, Joe. Troi oi!' Troi oi was Vietnamese for' Oh my God!' but in this case it just meant 'I'm so bored!' he could tell by her tone. Joe had managed to pick up a little bit of her native tongue in the last two years.

"I'm trying," he said as he began picking up speed. He loved Lily so much. He loved her long, straight, jet black hair, her slanted brown eyes, little fingers and nice ass. She was very petite, barely weighing ninety pounds but her her breasts were large for her tiny frame and round. Lily loved dressing sexy, in tight shorts and jeans, and clingy shirts and blouses. With her hair in a ponytail, or in braids, she was amazingly sexy. Men, and some women, just turned and gaped at her. In the small town where they lived, Asians were underrepresented, so she was not only gorgeous, she was also a rarity. Mexican immigrants--of which there were many--often mistook her for Hispanic at first glance--and sometimes hit on her in Spanish, usually causing her to glare at them and begin berating them with a string of Vietnamese. Usually they looked confused, then would just laugh and leave quickly. Joe was so fucking proud just be seen out and about with her, and thrilled when she said yes a few months ago.

All of his friends at work were insanely jealous. When they went shopping together, Joe would make excuses to the effect of having forgot something he wanted a few aisles back and then just follow her around the store for a few minutes from a safe distance like a stalker, getting off on the hungry expressions and dropped jaws from other, less fortunate men--and a few women--as she walked by. She ignored them all, barely acknowledging their presence. One of the great things about her was despite the fact so many of his friends and family were suspicious of Lily, and their relationship, she was completely devoted to him and wouldn't give any other man the time of day. Now the wedding was two weeks away, and he couldn't wait to put his ring on her finger.

Lily stopped for a moment on Channel Six News as Joe kept at it, grabbing a handful of her great ass, and using the other free hand to fondle one of her dangling breasts from behind. She pushed the hand off her breast but did consent at last to grinding her hips against his little cock for a change as the news switched to the weather. Joe was, as always, extremely grateful. Lily had a really tight vagina. She was half American and half Vietnamese, so everything was a bit smaller she explained proudly. It wasn't dry but it wasn't an ocean of passion between her thighs, either. Joe was used to her lack of enthusiasm by now, though, so he doggedly kept at it as Lily yawned.

"Please, Joe, hurry up, I have to get ready to go." He grabbed her shoulders and feeling a climax coming, began to moan excitedly. Joe wasn't a very large man. He was about five feet eight inches, with narrow shoulders, white, freckled skin and a pasty, bony body. His hair was already thinning before thirty, and he needed thick glasses just to see, especially when he was at work dealing with reams of reports with tiny lettering and numbers. But as small and imperfect as he admittedly was, he was still huge compared to her. He looked like pale, clumsy white mule who'd somehow managed to catch a speedy, sleek cheetah and was now trying to mount it.

"I'm almost there,' Joe mumbled between rushed, excited gasps.

When he started to cum, for a change he was rewarded with screams of delight out of nowhere. Her getting off due to his efforts was rare indeed unless she was sitting atop his pussy juice drenched face. As Joe pulled out and shot his meager load atop her silky yellow ass cheeks, as always careful not to make her angry by soaking the insides of her vagina, she yelped in delight. Oh, I must have done something good, he thought happily as he collapsed onto the bed atop the warm, now empty space she occupied just a second before. His arm meant to drape across her bare shoulder instead found empty air.

She was on the phone, standing naked between the end of their bed and the television, yammering at someone--presumably her mother--in rapid fire Viet gibberish. He normally knew enough to pick out a smattering of words, but didn't even try this time. She was talking too excitedly and quickly for him to have a prayer of understanding. Gasping, his body still trembling happily as the high of his orgasm began to melt away, he lay both prone and mute as he watched his jizz sliding off her ass cheeks and onto the back of her legs. She bent over, gaped at the television, yelped again, did a little jump in the air, her long black hair flopping up and down over her back, then still talking excitedly into the phone dashed inside the bathroom and closed and locked the door. In a moment he heard the shower running.

Joe finally rolled over to see what she found so interesting. He had to search for his glasses first, finding them on the nightstand, but he could hear the news anchor speaking in the background.

" In local news, Jack Dyer, famed ex-sports star at Longwood High was released a free man today after the woman whose testimony helped send him to prison three years ago publicly recanted. She now says she has no recollection of the events surrounding the armed robbery of a local pizzeria and the murder of her husband in the same incident. She and her late husband operated the business together at the time," the anchor solemnly intoned. Joe was able to finally get his glasses on, already greatly alarmed.

"Investigators tell us the investigation is still ongoing."

Just as the report was about to end, a picture flashed on the screen, and his heart sank.

It really was him.

Jack Fuckin' Dwyer!

In school, Jack Dwyer was a legend. He broke dozens of records in basketball, baseball and football. He was 6' 4" and one eighty in the eight grade. When he went to high school the first year, he broke the jaw of the then starting senior middle linebacker with one swing after they argued over a girl. The next game, Jack was starting after serving a three day suspension. He played linebacker and fullback for the next four years, setting school records in sacks, tackles, and rushing touchdowns. The three of them, Jack, Joe and the lovely, vivacious Lily Vo all attended at the same time, although of course in their rarified air Jack and Lily barely new Joe existed as he spent four years lusting after Jack's cheerleader girlfriend from a safe distance the entire time. One of his few friends in school turned out to be her twin sister Christine, who shared one thing in common with Joe:

They both hated Jack Dwyer with a passion.

Christine joked that she got all the brains and Lily got the looks. She was a taller, gawkier version of her sister, but Christine was still attractive, tall and slender, with the same long black hair, she just wore it up more, didn't dress like a tramp and was easily the smartest student in school. She graduated first in her class, and went on to State before doing Post-Grad in Chicago. Joe suspected Christine left to get out of Lily's shadow. It was just hard to compete with Lily's natural beauty and infectious personality.

Jack got injured halfway through his senior year. The scholarship offers everyone was expecting never came. After school, Joe went to the local community college. His grades were never the best, but he was a grinder, learning from his father to make do with what gifts he had. He worked at a bank, then an investment firm--his true passion--and then was recruited back to his original bank and very same branch to oversee an investment program. He lost track of Jack and Lily, but around this time Jack got arrested. He'd drifted into drugs and biker gangs, which most people in the small town knew about already, but being arrested for murder was indeed a shock.

After the trial, he received a call from Christine. Never one to beat around the bush, she got right to the point.

"I remember you had a thing for my sister."

"Yes, along with every other pimple faced geek back then,' he replied, trying to play it cool. She knew he had more than a 'thing' for Lily. They'd spent hours talking about her. Joe spoke of lost love, and Christine told him how she was convinced Jack was ruining her sister's life. Lily's entire family except for their mother hated Jack. They wanted to see her go to college and be successful.

"You were crazy about her, Joe," Christine shot back, not buying his bullshit."I bet you still are...right?"

"Um...sure," Joe answered, wondering where this was all heading. It'd been years since they last spoke. "I guess so."

"You guess so?" Christine groaned audibly over the line. "Be a little more assertive, Joe. Please. You are so fucking smart and have a lot to offer someone...would you like to come over to see her?" He met her question with stunned silence, and when he didn't reply right away, Christine plowed onward."I'm coming down to visit. Lily's been depressed since the arrest, and now she's positively catatonic. I'll be honest with you, Joe. We want to hook her up with a real human being this time before she gets involved with another snake loser scumbag."

"Wow." That was one thing he loved about Christine: she didn't mince words. For once in his life, Joe didn't either.

"I would love to see Lily again,' he breathed. For emphasis, he added:"Anytime, anyplace."

And that was how it began. It took awhile--that first dinner over at her parent's home, Lily wouldn't even look at him--but always a grinder, and with Christine's help and advice along the way, Joe eventually wore her down. He bought her a brand new Louis Vuitton purse--over a thousand dollars--and took her shopping. She went out with him once, twice, then three tantalizing times. On the fifth date, she went home with him and they had what he thought at the time was mind blowing sex together. Joe would never forget that night. It was one of the few nights in bed she didn't look bored or distant. Her slanted brown eyes were full of love and desire. For the next eighteen months everything was so perfect. The only downer was when her mother pulled him aside one day and told him in broken English to run.

"He ruined her life; she will ruin yours."

Joe was looking for his phone, needing to call Christine. He found it when it started ringing, under the twisted sheets and comforter's. Christine already heard, even in Chicago, and called him first.

"Don't let him in the house, whatever you do, Joe!' Christine blurted into the phone the second he answered. She sounded panicked.

"Why? Don't worry about her...I'm with her, she doesn't love him."

There followed several seconds of stunned silence from Chicago. Joe knew at that moment Christine didn't believe a word he said.

"Joe, sweetie,' Christine finally said."I'm coming home as soon as I can. Send her back to stay with my parents, please. If she leaves to go see him, let her go. If he comes over, walk out."

Joe laughed.

"Walk out of my own house?" That sounded extreme."Why the hell would..."

"Joe...please...use your brain for once, not your little dick!" Joe's jaw clenched as the bathroom door swung open. Wow, Asians giving people shit about little dicks? he wanted to snark back at her. Instead he bit his tongue. Unlike Lily, who loved Asian jokes, Christine never found them even mildly humorous. Lily came out of the bathroom dressed for work."Joe! Sorry, I didn't mean that...listen to me...he's dangerous!'

"I have to go, Christine." He snapped the line dead, and looked at his fiance who was busily primping in front of the dresser mirror."Your sister called...she's worried about you."

Lily shrugged. Normally the mere mention of Christine's name would cause Lily's cheeks to flush with anger. They weren't on good terms to say the least. But right now, Joe could tell she wasn't worried one bit about her sister. She had something else in mind, and that something else was on his way home right now from the state pen.

She turned to face him, her voice was calm but determined.

"I have to see him again, Joe,' she told him."It's been four years...whether I go to him or he comes here, I have to see him."

Joe sighed. " I know you do...and I understand." He wanted to trust her, to trust himself as well. There was always the nagging doubt she didn't really love him. He was just the safest, most comfortable option after her true love was sent away."What are you saying? You want to invite him over? When?"

"Tonight,' she answered right away. Her brown eyes had a curious, eager spark he hadn't seen since high school now, back when she and Jack were a thing. The thing."His family doesn't want him around."

Joe groaned. He remembered Christine's warning.

"Don't let him in the house, Joe!"

Joe chewed his bottom lip, an old habit."Okay, up to you. Have him over for dinner if you must." Lily clapped and leapt in the air in her excitement. She planted a kiss on his cheek before dashed out of the room, grabbing her purse as she went.

Joe spent an uncomfortable day at the bank. Most of his clients and all of his co-workers knew who his fiance's ex was. They saw the news; gossip was rampant when he showed up a few minutes late, a rarity for him. A few of them were brave enough to bring it up, but he just brushed their questions aside. Joe was still rather young, but he was a good manager, and since half the people working in the branch did so directly for him, they kept their traps shut for the most part. His work life and personal life couldn't be more different. Here, he was a rising star. At home he sometimes felt like an fashion accessory, or at best, a provider of accessory's.

Lily dressed fairly conservatively in a mid length dark skirt, button up white blouse and pumps. She got off early from work to make egg rolls and pho, favorites for both the men in her life. Joe could tell she was excited, on cloud nine. She gave Joe a kiss when he walked in, asked him if he wanted a coffee.

Lily was a nail tech, and she actually made pretty damn good money, since many of her customers paid in cash and she got a lot of tip thanks to her good looks and skill. Like her mother, who ran the shop she worked at, Lily never reported the cash to the IRS, but in the summer, it wasn't unusual for her to bring home right at two thousand a week. The downside was on busy days she was almost always exhausted, her back and feet aching. Despite the fact she made lots of money, for her to be working at her parent's nail shop was a mark of some shame in her community.

It was fine for first generation Vietnamese--men and women--to make a living doing nails. In fact, the Vietnamese basically built an entire industry off nails when they first started arriving decades ago after the war. But the children were expected to make and lead a better life. Study hard, get into a good school--like Christine did--and become a lawyer, doctor, engineer etc. Joe was no expert on Vietnamese immigrant culture, but he knew enough from talking to both Christine and Lily, to know there was tremendous pressure on second generation Vietnamese children to break free of the nail salon industry. If they failed, it looked bad not just for them, but their parents as well.

Which was all very strange to Joe, since he knew lots of regular, hard-working Americans who would kill for a thousand dollar a week job. In fact, Lily made more than he did, although Joe paid all the bills for the most part. He saw no shame in her occupation, but Lily was constantly compared to Christine, who was recently graduated and freshly employed at a big Engineering firm in Chicago. Normally, with all of that in mind, regardless of how much she made, Lily was usually quite subdued and melancholy for the first hour or so after coming home from work.

Not today. She was positively brimming with energy. Joe had to admit it was nice to see her so vibrant once again. But he was as nervous as she was thrilled to be having her ex-boyfriend over.

"Don't worry," she told him."Nothing is going to happen." But he had reason to doubt her on that score.

"You sure?' he asked.

"Yes! Of course!" she answered right away, before blessing him with another wet, warm kiss, standing in his arms on her tippy toes."I love you!"

That set his mind at ease. Lily so rarely said those three magic words, his aching heart couldn't help being lifted up when she did say it, regardless of the circumstances. He really wanted to believe her.

He heard Jack pulling up on a motorcycle, and when he took a peek outside the upstairs window, Joe couldn't help wondering how he was able to snag a brand new Harley to ride, along with the full, expensive, black leather biker get up, on his first day of freedom. Lily shrieked excitedly and greeted him like a Rock Star, flinging the door open and leaping into his arms. Joe made it downstairs in time to be treated to the sight of the muscular, bearded biker with a swastika tattooed on his right forearm, and two lightning bolts on his cheeks carrying his fiance into his house holding her with one burly arm as lightly as a feather. He had to enter the door sideways, and it wasn't because he was fat. Joe took one look at him, and involuntarily swallowed. Hard.

"Troi oi!" Lily gasped when he set her down in the foyer, grabbing a bulging bicep and squeezing."You're so big!"

"I had the last three years to work out. Put on twenty pounds of muscle, babe. Here, hold on." He held a hand out, Lily grabbed hold of his wrist, and Jack began curling her up and down as if he were lifting a dumbbell at the local gym quite casually. His bicep bulged every time he lifted her upward, and he kept at it until Lily--who was anything but strong--could no long keep her grip.

"I'm so glad you're home,' Lily told him when she landed atop the welcome mat by the door. Jack said he was glad to be out, and they hugged again. While you were in the slammer lifting, I was out here in the real world building a life for Lily, he wanted to blurt defensively, but thinking it and saying it were two different things. Jack was huge. He was always a larger than life figure in this small, seaside town, but now that he was standing in Joe's living room, Joe was reminded just how large he really was. Joe felt small in comparison.

12