Thunder of the Gods Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Philip awoke quietly, his eyes focusing on the balcony where he could see Lacee's naked body, highlighted by the silvered moonlight beyond. He moved softly from the bed to the darkened shower, where he proceeded to wash away the remnants of their coupling. After toweling himself dry, Philip eased onto the balcony, where he joined Lacee in drinking in the nocturnal vision. Standing behind her, he drew her close and wrapped his arms around her belly.

She turned her head and blew softly on his ear, whispering, "rub my mound with your palms. I love the feel of your rough hands on my tender lips."

He continued gently stroking her inner thighs and fur-embossed cleft, gradually inserting a finger to massage her prominent clitoris. Her temperature rising, Lacee turned to face Philip, reaching out to weigh his pendant sac in her tiny hands.

She squeezed the spheres gently, milking their cream upwards, as Philip groaned, "oh, Lacee, Lacee, Lacee!"

As he lifted her by the waist, Lacee guided his probing manhood into her waiting oven. She wrapped her velvet legs around him and the two slowly and almost imperceptibly maneuvered their locked bodies in unison with the gentle night breezes. Lazily reveling in the pleasure of their coital embrace, Lacee and Philip stood swaying and gently thrusting for what seemed like hours. To ease the strain on Philip, Lacee laid her shoulders back on the smooth railing of the balcony, continuing to thrust her buttocks backwards and forwards to drive his engine in and out of her glowing furnace. Twice she reached the peak of pleasure, reaching up to cling tightly to Philip as she shuddered and bucked. Philip continued filling her tunnel with his engorged beam until he could resist no longer.

He gasped, "Lacee, I'm about to come!", and she dropped to her knees, plunging his spurting organ into her greedy mouth.

He immediately began pumping spurts of hot honey, which she swallowed with obvious pleasure. Gradually his heaving member stopped discharging, leaving Lacee free to clean its relaxing span with her sensual tongue. Philip in turn, placed Lacee on the lounge chair, where he knelt and proceeded to lick clean her fragrant oven. At last, totally spent from their mating dance, they fell asleep intertwined in the chair until voyeuristic, screaming parrots awakened them at dawn.

12