Thunder of the Gods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Philip was mesmerized by the flowing action of her long hair as her head moved back and forth along his swollen prick. As Lacee returned to the surface for air, Philip said, "two can play this game," as he replaced his snorkel and disappeared underwater.

Positioning his head between Lacee's widespread legs, he deftly inserted the smooth end of the snorkel into her inviting cleft. She used her hands to widen the gap between her lips, allowing Philip to insert the hard plastic phallus several inches into her underwater grotto. After several careful strokes with this unique dildo, Philip released the mouthpiece to take in a mouthful of water, and replacing it he gently blew the water into her waiting chamber. Lacee responded by grabbing Philip's head and removing his snorkel, pushing her mound against his mouth as if asking for more. Philip returned to the surface for air, at the same time grasping Lacee's buttocks to position her astride his hardened mast.

She grasped it with both hands, and pushed off in the buoyant water, saying, "I think this submarine needs to dock."

She opened her legs and thrust forward to firmly imbed its swollen helmet in her submerged tunnel. Wrapping her legs around Philip, Lacee threw back her head and slowly rode his staff in and out as the tepid sea massaged their coupling bodies. Holding on with one hand to Philip's ample cream factories, Lacee felt them contract as he prepared to release his load. Disengaging herself at the last moment, she pulled on her mask to duck underwater to watch in wonder as his pumping shaft disgorged spurts of milky effluent into the primeval sea. It reminded her of male fish discharging their milt as the females spawned, prompting her to gambol in this marine shower like an egg-laden damselfish.

As Philip's heaving member spent itself, Lacee surfaced, saying, "what a fascinating spectacle you just missed. I think I want to name him Pedro."

Philip could only nod as she gave him an intense kiss while rubbing her breasts against his chest. Their energy momentarily depleted, they gathered up their snorkeling paraphernalia and returned to the boat.

Philip warned, "we may be risking spending too much time in this sun," and Lacee agreed, so they headed back to the dock and the inviting shade of the porch.

They had been delighted to find two of the colorful Yucatecan hammocks already strung on the porch, and in unison relaxed their naked bodies into the enfolding netting. To cap off an invigorating afternoon, they soothed their nerves with delightfully tangy coconut water laced with local rum. In the distance billowy clouds stalked the horizon, while lazy waves broke against the beach and lulled them into a short siesta. As the late afternoon sun began to set behind them, Lacee forsook her hammock to stand next to Philip's. Her ebony-tressed mound, blushing from its marine workout, was staring Philip in the face like a living Gaugin painting, and he lazily lifted his hand to run his fingers through her silken nest.

"Umm," She murmured, "I think Pedro still needs more attention."

She parted her thighs slightly, exposing her ruby cleft to his nimble fingers, and Philip answered by inserting two of them. Swaying seductively in front of him, Lacee used her hands to encircle and push her demanding breasts from the sides. This seemed to automatically signal her sensitive nipples, which rapidly hardened and beckoned Philip's free hand. He caressed her nipples and engorged button for several minutes before she deftly reversed her position, perfect buttocks now facing him, as his dexterous fingers probed her liquefying channel. While he explored her slippery crevice, Lacee gradually pushed herself backwards until with a quick sideways thrust of her leg she was astraddle the hammock. Her dripping mound was now at Philip's lips and her eager mouth was poised above his thrusting baton.

She settled completely forward onto Philip, with the hammock now supporting the weights of both of them. She grasped Philip's prominent staff with one hand and encircled its head with her lips, as she worked her hand up and down along his thickened cock. Philip buried his tongue in her honeyed nest, as his eyes surveyed the close-up view of her brown berry and the smooth enfolding hillocks. Lacee began rocking from side to side in an effort to further engage Philip's tongue in her hungry cleft, and soon the hammock was swinging to and fro as if blown by the wind. The airborne movement added to the sensuality of their reciprocal oral homage, and before long both were reaching orgasmic peaks. With muffled moans, she began coating Philip's face with her savory syrup. Lacee enfolded his head with her grasping thighs as his sensitized staff spewed liquid ivory onto her lips and chin, which

soon were dripping with the overflow. As the thoroughly tested hammock continued to sway gently, the satiated lovers maintained their stations and cleansed the remnants of their love from one another with hungry tongues. By the time they had recovered from their aerial session it was almost dark.

"I think we need a relaxing swim," Philip suggested.

Lacee retorted, "it's just what the doctor ordered," and grabbing a couple of large towels she ran down to the dock.

Philip followed, and they slipped into the shallow water to clean and soothe their bodies, afterwards returning to the wooden dock where they spread out the towels to cushion themselves. With their heads cradled in each other's arms, they stretched out on their backs to face the reef and dry in the warm night air. Soothed by the subdued waves lapping at the dock pilings, they both drifted off to sleep under the darkening skies. Isolated on the small cay under the timeless sky, they could have been anywhere at any time. Both had dreams of ancient Maya rituals as they slumbered comfortably on the dock, their naked bodies exposed as if they were offerings to Lord Itzamna and Lady Ixchel, the principal deities of the ancient Maya. A few hours later, much rested and slightly befuddled by their parallel dreams, they returned to the house for a light meal, afterwards retreating to their hammocks to sleep uninterruptedly until dawn.

For the next two days, Lacee and Philip relaxed in their sandy retreat, alternating trips to the reef with lazy siestas in their hammocks, interspersed with languorous bouts of lovemaking. Both knew that these days were preparing their bodies for the rigorous months ahead in the rainforest, and they felt no regrets or guilt for their relative inactivity. On the final day they became a little more active, engaging in a series of volleyball games after coming across the required gear. They set up the net on the wide sandy beach, where Lacee proceeded to display her nimbleness by beating Philip at almost every game.

Losing in no way bothered him, but he nevertheless told her "the swinging equipment hanging between my legs is distracting me and restricting my movement."

She laughingly replied, "the sight of it is distracting to me also, but not enough to ruin my aim!"

After losing the final point in their match, Philip collapsed in the sand, spread-eagled with his face to the sky. Lacee ran to the other side of the net to join him, straddling his body to sit on her haunches over his crotch. Philip reached out to fondle her inviting breasts, prompting her excitable nipples to spring to attention. Just as Lacee was about to position herself for a better view of Philip's growing staff, he let out a yell and pitched upwards, throwing her backwards between his legs. As she tumbled through the air, Lacee caught sight of a large ghost crab firmly attached to one of Philip's weighty testicles, and by the time she recovered her balance she was doubled over with laughter. Philip quickly shook off his antagonist, and holding his offended appendage he joined Lacee in an appreciation of the hilarity of the situation.

Looking between his legs she pointed to a hole in the sand, telling Philip, "that crab obviously resented the threat to its security." Still laughing, she said, "the poor thing probably thought that its home was about to be invaded by some elongated beast, and it attacked in self-defense."

Pushing Philip backwards safely away from the crab's domain, Lacee laid down between his legs to engulf the injured ball in her mouth. Using her sympathetic tongue, she proceeded to administer soothing first aid to his grateful globe. It became obvious that Philip's offended orb was not seriously wounded as his tumescent shaft soon loomed proudly above Lacee's head, which was still positioned between his open legs. Noting the healthy condition of his beckoning flagpole, she drew herself upwards and straddled his lap with her bronzed buttocks facing him. Philip sat up to take her in his arms, lifting her gently to position her pouting vulva above his expectant staff. She spread her waiting lips wide and lowered herself onto his rigid member, grasping it at the base to ensure that she engulfed the entire ten inches. With Lacee's legs bent like loaded springs, the two of them rocked slowly back and forth enjoying the fusion of their loins beneath the whispering coconut palm fronds.

They remained locked in this coital dance for what seemed like hours, as their bodies gradually built to a state that threatened internal combustion. Finally, with the tempo of their pelvic thrusts reaching a fevered pitch, Lacee leaned backwards to bury as much of Philip as possible in her raging furnace, and his inflamed cock poured forth a stream of creamy lava deep within her. As Philip's pumping hose gradually subsided, Lacee fell forward and with their loins still linked they rolled to the side facing the gently lapping sea. Knowing that they were soon to leave this island paradise, they lay on the sympathetic sand with fused bodies as two stalked eyes peered from a nearby hole in cautious observation.

Chapter 7

As Belize City gradually grew on the horizon, Lacee and Philip became anxious to reach shore and embark on the first leg of their journey to Akbalcab. Once the boat was unloaded, they returned to the hotel to reclaim the truck and load the additional gear that had been delivered by the government Archeology Department staff.

"It's been a lot of fun up to now, Lacee," Philip said, "but it's time to get down to the serious business at hand."

"I really feel prepared," replied Lacee, "and I can't wait to get to the ruins. Something about them keeps eating at my mind, and I feel that I must get there soon."

By noon they were ready to exit Belize City, and making their way to the Western Highway, they left behind the clamoring bustle as the highway passed through the historic cemetery at the city's edge. Their destination was San Ignacio, a large town situated on the Macal River that served as the commercial center of western Belize. There they secured provisions for the next two months, planning on returning at two month intervals from the forest to replenish expendable supplies. Later that night, after purchasing and packing their supplies, they settled into a local motel to prepare mentally and physically for tomorrow's activities. They were to be at the road crossing at the Rio Oscuro at ten in the morning to meet Hal Martin, a local outfitter, from whom they were leasing a canoe for the next year.

The meeting would be at the small farm of Jose Martinez, located on the banks of the river, where they would leave the truck and set out upriver in the loaded canoe.

Early morning found Lacee and Philip on the gravel road headed southward from San Ignacio and the Western Highway. As they left civilization behind, the road gradually worsened and the forest started to assert itself. They began to see numerous brightly colored birds, including several keel-billed toucans crossing the road between the forest edges. Here and there were clearings where recent illegal immigrants from nearby Guatemala were eking out a living on small farms, but for the most part the forest was undisturbed.

Philip said, "sometimes when I see these people moving in from Guatemala it makes me realize that to them no border exists. Their ancestors over a thousand years ago moved freely throughout this region, and I don't think the basic lifestyle has changed much since then. Corn is still the king, and all of these forests were probably at one time or another planted with it."

Lacee smiled in agreement and continued to take in the passing scenery in studied silence. Three hours after leaving San Ignacio, they bounced over the final ruts in the road and pulled up to the thatched roof home of Jose.

Philip greeted him, asking, "did you receive my messages and understand my plans for this year?"

Shaking his head, Jose responded, "it's hard to believe, but your letters arrived and I'm prepared for your visit. I've even arranged it so I can accompany you up to the ruins for a short time."

Philip introduced Lacee, who instantly charmed Jose, especially after she informed him of her Belizean and Maya ancestry. Jose himself was part Maya, and the two of them were soon busy considering possible shared acquaintances. Shortly after their arrival, Hal arrived with the canoe, a seventeen foot aluminum model that Lacee and Philip should have no trouble handling in their trips up and down the river. Once Hal had unloaded the canoe and departed, Lacee, Jose, and Philip began the critical task of loading their supplies and equipment.

It would take two trips to move all of their gear to Akbalcab, and Jose was going to accompany them on the first one. Their plan was to spend the first night camped on the river, hopefully reaching Akbalcab before nightfall the following day. Once there, they would unload the canoe and the next day all three would set to work constructing a pole and thatch shelter that would be Lacee and Philip's home for the next year. By noon they had loaded the canoe, and after securing the remaining gear in the truck, the three of them set out up the Rio Oscuro. As the clearing around Jose's house disappeared around the first bend, they entered another world. The gently flowing river, far different now than from when Philip last saw it, formed a crystalline highway between the towering rainforest that enshrouded both sides. Graceful lianas, many of them festooned with flowers, were draped in disarray from tree to tree, and hummingbirds and colorful butterflies either flitted or floated between them. With Jose sitting in the middle, Lacee at the bow paddle, and Philip manning the stern paddle, they made their way silently upriver as the rhythm of synchronized paddling carried them forward. Within the first hour they passed the large fallen ceiba tree where last year's tragedy had drowned Ismael and Franco, and Jose detailed the story of the efforts to locate their bodies.

He said, "the police eventually made their way to this point, where they retrieved the damaged canoe, but their search for miles downstream failed to turn up the bodies of your companions. I finally suggested that their corpses may have been eaten by crocodiles, considering how many still inhabit this river, and they agreed that I was probably right."

With a silent thought of gratitude to the gods for sparing him, Philip guided their canoe around the obstacle to continue their journey upriver. As they made their way upstream against the moderate current, Lacee's thoughts began to wander against the backdrop of the green curtains on either side of the river. Although she was certain that she had never before been on this river, it seemed at times as if she knew in advance where the bends in the stream would be. At one point, after she had switched seats with Jose to let him take over the front paddle, she dozed off for a few minutes, and upon awakening thought that she was riding in a dugout canoe crafted from a tree trunk. Shaking her head she realized that she must have been dreaming, but as they continued on in the late afternoon she was occasionally overtaken by feelings of deja vu.

By late afternoon they had been traveling almost five hours, and Philip said, "we should be nearing the junction with the Rio Guacamayo."

This was a stream entering the Rio Oscuro from the southeast, and they were hoping to camp there. Within fifteen minutes they came in view of its muddied waters and pulled into the point of land formed by the two streams' juncture to make camp. After securing the canoe, they unloaded the few items necessary for the night before taking a few minutes to stretch their cramped legs. Although the Rio Guacamayo was nowhere near flood stage, it was carrying enough debris to indicate that higher up in the mountains the rainy season had commenced.

"Look at that water, Lacee," Philip said, "it's a good thing that we've arrived when we have. Another week, and these streams could be flooding badly."

She stood staring in the deepening dusk preoccupied with the ceaseless flow of the Rio Oscuro. The words acantun ha kept passing through her mind, almost in synchrony with the gurgling sounds of a nearby side current of the river.

Slightly puzzled, she asked Philip, "do the words acantun ha mean anything to you."

Both Philip and Jose agreed that they were Maya words, generally translated as thunderstone water or river. This revelation meant nothing to Lacee, and she walked back to their camp with a slightly bemused look on her face. They all turned into their hammocks before eight o'clock, knowing that they had a full day of strenuous paddling facing them the next day.

As a misty dawn broke over the river, Lacee, Jose, and Philip were busy loading the canoe to continue upriver. All three had been awakened about an hour earlier by the grunting roar of a jaguar across the Rio Guacamayo, probably a male trying to communicate with a female in heat. Although they all knew that with respect to humans, jaguars were relatively harmless, they nevertheless agreed that it was time to arise and break camp. As they pulled away from shore and headed upstream, Lacee turned her head and saw a magnificent male jaguar standing at the edge of the forest looking at them.

She thought that she had never seen a more beautiful and powerful sight, and she whispered, "look behind us!" to Philip and Jose.

By the time she had caught their attention, it had melted away into the dense vegetation. Taking the jaguar's appearance as a good omen, the three of them continued upstream with eager anticipation of the day ahead. The morning's paddling was uneventful, with the monotony broken frequently by the appearance of various forms of wildlife that were abundant in the region. Toucans, parrots, and even a few scarlet macaws were often in evidence, streaking across the green backdrop like splashes of colorful paints. The roaring of competing howler monkey families assailed their ears at intervals from both sides of the river, and on two occasions they came across troops of spider monkeys feeding in fig trees along the riverbank. Throughout much of Belize, hurricanes and a yellow fever epidemic in the 1950s had decimated monkey populations, but here along the Rio Oscuro they seemed to be thriving. Fortunately for them, Belizeans seldom killed monkeys, so the prospects for their return to depopulated areas in the future were good. As noon approached they were in sight of the limestone outcrop known as Pena Blanca, a prominent cliff that bordered the Rio Oscuro on the north side. Philip knew that this landmark signaled the halfway point between the Rio Guacamayo and Akbalcab, and he guided them towards a large fallen rock where they could stop for lunch. During lunch they were startled by loud noises coming from the opposite bank.

"I bet that it's a tapir coming to the river," said Lacee. "I remember hearing that sound as a child playing near the river."